The Male Escort Pt. 05

Story Info
We eventually start a very peaceful life together.
14.9k words
4.82
3.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

The final chapter in Paul's, and now Vanessa's tale. They find a very nice way of life after a time and have a few sexy escapades along the way. They should be very happy, as most of my couples are.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday both Vanessa and I made appointments with our respective employers, Stacy and Diana, for late in the afternoon. We agreed to meet afterwards for dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant, where the sushi was absolutely delicious, with some very interesting rolls.

We shared a car, which dropped me off first on East 66th Street. I stayed for a moment and kissed Vanessa before saying "Good luck, Sweetheart. I know there won't be any problems, but I'm sure they'll both try to convince us to keep working until August, like we told them. Try to keep firm. I know you can; you're so strong. And I love you."

She kissed me once more. "Don't worry about me, Baby. You're the one that's really in demand. And, if you're not sure, tell Diana you need a day to think about it. But I have faith in you." I got out and the car kept going, taking her to East 23rd Street, where Stacy's office was. I took a deep breath and went into the building.

I said hello to Diana's current assistant, a sweet twentysomething named Michelle, and I went right into Diana's office.

After kissing cheeks, Diana had coffee brought in, and I got right to the reason for my visit. "Diana, I mostly enjoy working for you. It's been an interesting four years. And I know I told you I'd keep on working for you until August, but I'm going to have to break that agreement and quit right away. I'm done. I can't do this anymore."

She looked shocked, and spilled a little coffee into the saucer that came with the cup. "Paul, you can't do this to me! That's almost four months you're giving up! You promised me!"

"I know, and I hate disappointing you. But Vanessa was beaten the other night, by

a fairly regular client, no less, who got pissed when she wouldn't screw his friend along with him. She's got a black eye and a swollen cheek, and she just can't do her job any longer. And I'm tired too. That crap I had to deal with a few weeks ago soured me already, but I was willing to stick with it to help you out. But this has changed things. We're both giving it up and we're going to take some time and figure something else out. I promised Vanessa. It's time."

"Paul, I'm very sorry Vanessa got hurt. I feel terrible about that. He didn't rape her as well as hit her?"

"No, thank goodness. She told him she'd call the police and take her chances if he didn't let her leave. But she's badly shaken. It could have been worse, but it was bad enough."

"Please tell her I send my best. But what am I going to tell your clients? What about Samantha? Or Catherine (the woman who still had her fantasy of fucking her son)? What about Anita? She especially will be upset, and she's been incredibly generous with you over the years. You're really doing them a disservice, and you're screwing me as well. Paul, you're my best earner. Never a complaint about you, and the only time you had any trouble was three weeks ago. Please, just keep seeing Anita on Fridays, and Catherine and Samantha when they request you, just until August. You gave me your word." She really knew how to press my buttons and make me feel guilty.

"Diana, I can't. I promised Vanessa. I'm going to marry her, probably sooner than we were thinking. I'll call my regulars and explain things. Anita already knows I'm getting married, and that I was going to quit in August. So maybe she'll be more understanding than you think. And Samantha and Catherine, and Joelle (another semi-regular) should be no problem. I'll smooth things over with them. Anita is the only one who might not want someone else."

"Great, she's my best customer" she said glumly. "If Anita says she doesn't want anyone else, will you at least think about keeping up with her? She's good for at least six thousand a week to you, and another two to me. Talk to Vanessa first before you say no. Maybe she'll be understanding."

I sighed and I agreed to check with Vanessa regarding Anita. But I figured I was finished regarding the others. I did call them during the week, Samantha took it kind of hard (she was planning to arrange for Vanessa and me to come see her again in a couple of weeks when her husband would be out of town), but Catherine and the others were understanding and wished me well, and they agreed to let Diana find other younger men for them. She really had a lucrative business, and I was responsible for a good part of it.

I left feeling kind of guilty, but my allegiance was to Vanessa. I was late meeting her at the restaurant by about twenty minutes, but she was in a pretty good mood, even with having to wear big sunglasses to cover her black eye.

After we kissed, we were seated and I said "So, it looks like your meeting with Stacy went well. What did she say when you told her about Andrew (the client who hit her twice)?"

"She said she'd deal with him. No details. I don't think I want to know, especially if she sends someone to rough him up. I'm not comfortable with violence, even though I'm really pissed off at that asshole. So I'll settle for not knowing what she's going to have done him, if anything." I loved her for her basic decency. She was kinder about this than I would have been. There was a part of me that wouldn't have minded being part of Stacy's revenge plan. She had to make sure the men knew there would be a price to pay for hurting her girls.

"And what happened when you told her you were quitting?"

"She took it ok. I know a few of my regulars will be disappointed but they'll adjust. Stacy knows it as well. She said if I change my mind, I'm always welcome back. I'm willing to be Diana wasn't quite so easy."

I took her right hand in my left. "No, she wasn't. She laid a guilt trip on me, how I'm breaking my promise to her to stay until August. She knows some of my regulars will be very unhappy, and it affects her bottom line. Though I'm sure she's made a fortune over the years. A sizeable fortune at that." I looked down at where our hands were joined and waited while the waitress served cocktails we ordered. "She want's me to keep servicing Anita, at least, and maybe Samantha as well. I told her I made a commitment to you."

Vanessa squeezed my hand, and I could feel a lot of love in that simple touch of her fingers. "Look at me, Baby" she said very softly. I saw her smile and her sweet eyes, brown and lively. She was (and is) such a beautiful woman in every way. "It's a bit different for women. I think many of them need to feel comfortable with a m, an to, especially if she has fantasies or desires. I know Anita isn't like that. But she enjoys your companionship when she needs an escort to a function, someone she knows is discreet, personable and smart, and can carry an intelligent conversation. Some of the many things I admire about you. Besides, you're so damned handsome." Her smile drew wider and I had to smile with her.

"You're very full of flattery. I wonder what else you're full of." We both laughed, and we looked at the menu finally. "I made you a promise, Sweetheart. I care about Anita and Samantha. I care to varying degrees about all my clients. They all mean something to me. But none of them come close to what you mean to me, Vanessa. No one in the world is even close. That means my word to you is paramount. I love you and would never go back on it."

"Baby, in this instance, I'm not jealous at all. Like it's been since we met, it's strictly a business situation, for us. For the women, it's about sex with someone they can trust, plus they have someone to whom they can unload their troubles. I understand what they're probably going to be feeling when Diana tells them you're no longer available."

"Actually, I told her I'd tell them myself, to be respectful."

"That would be better, Baby. Certainly, it's the gentlemanly thing to do. But if Anita asks you to stay on with her until August, like you told her before, it's fine with me. I know how good to you she's been the last few years. And like I said, it's business. Business that feels good." She chuckled and I smiled with her, but I didn't laugh. This was a serious subject for me.

"Sweetheart, I promised you. I don't like breaking my word, not to you." The waitress came and took our order, then we were quiet for a minute or two.

"Baby, I know you care about Anita. I know she's been very generous with you over the years. Don't disappoint her. I'm not telling you to keep seeing her. I am telling you that you can keep seeing her, and I won't be jealous. I haven't been up through now. And I wouldn't mind meeting her sometime."

"Funny. She wants to meet you too. She suggested lunch sometime soon. She'd like to be invited to the wedding, but I think that might be a little strange. Besides, we're doing a small wedding, right?"

"That was our plan. Just a few close friends and my mother." Our sushi arrived then. Before we dug in, Vanessa said "Baby, I'm very serious. Take care of Anita for a couple more months. And" she added impishly, "if Samantha calls for you, you can service her as well. But only if I'm included again. That woman really rang my bell!" That time I laughed, thankfully before I put any food in my mouth. or it would have been all over the table in front of me.

"OK, you win. I'll fuck Anita, but only for you." Then Vanessa had a laugh of her own before we finally got around to eating dinner.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night, after we stopped off for a couple of drinks, we got to our apartment and we were feeling very amorous. Not to mention horny. We were both in the mood for a bit of a wild time.

The night had been unseasonably warm, and Vanessa was wearing a light pink patterned mini dress, just below her ass, expensive, and with the three-inch pink sandals she had on, her legs looked amazing. Vanessa, like me, didn't grow up with much and now she was a clothes horse (me too); she loved high end dresses, tops, slacks, even the distressed denim she bought was pricey. But she always looked amazing in anything she wore, and she also loved fancy lingerie. The only time she wore dull bras and panties was when she had her period. Otherwise, she liked a lot of lace, satin and silk, in all sorts of patterns. And I sure as hell didn't mind at all.

We were kissing in the living room, still standing, and she was rubbing her leg between mine, putting exquisite pressure on my rapidly expanding cock. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me, pushing both hands down the back of her satin low bikini panties. We moaned into each other's mouths, our tongues doing a dirty dance, more erotic than any moves we made on a dance floor.

I lifted her with my arms under her thighs and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I moved towards the dining room to get to the back where the bedrooms were. "Oh the table" Vanessa said breathlessly as I kissed her neck and licked her ear. "God, yes, Baby! Just lay me on the table!"

I sat her at the edge of the dining table, her legs dangling and her pussy right at the very edge. "Lay back" I said with some command. Vanessa laid all the way back and when I lifted the light cotton dress, I could see the bones of her hips. Her legs were wide apart, still fully dressed, and I crouched like a baseball catcher, and I kissed her thighs, especially the inside. The closer I got to where her pink and white silk panties barely covered her, the more she squirmed around. She was rubbing her tits over her dress and bra, shaking her head back and forth, and she lifted her hips a little as my nose rubbed her crotch.

"Fuck, Baby, you get me so damn hot!" Vanessa let out a long groan as I pulled her panties aside and got a powerful whiff of her natural scent, with just a trace of her perfume. She always dabbed a couple of drops right above her clit and it blended well with her natural scent. "Eat me, fucker. Eat my hot little cunt!"

Her dirty talk inspired me to attack her slit and I did, rapidly not teasing her. I was also hot and I wanted my own pleasure, but I was giving Vanessa a good tongue lashing first. My tongue was quick, up and down her lips and her folds, swirling as I used my thumbs to pull her lips apart. Her legs pulled back and her heels pointed up to the ceiling, giving me access to her ass as well. I used my tongue, my lips to kiss and suck her most sensitive places, my fingers dug into her flesh. Vanessa was moaning and whimpering, spewing filthy words and suggestions as she pulled her tits free so her fingers could pull and twist her incredibly sensitive nipples.

I rubbed my fingers up and down her gash and I said "You like my hot tongue on your cunt, don't you?"

"YES! I love it, you nasty fucker!"

"You get so fucking wet for me, my hot little slut!"

"Fuck! Eat me more! I want to cum all over your tongue and lips!"

I went back to eating her while my finger pressed and then circled her clit. I licked all around her anus and pushed two fingers into her pussy while another penetrated her ass, and Vanessa went wild as she came forcefully, oozing a small amount of her essence onto the wood table under her.

She massaged my cheeks with her smooth thighs, and the heel of her right shoe moved along the middle of my back as she sat part of the way up, leaning on her elbows and giving me a loving and sexy smile. "You do that better than any man I've ever been with before. You have a real skill for going down on a woman, and soon it will be all for me!" she said with the sexiest laugh. "Your tongue will be all mine, soon enough."

I got up a little slowly from the crouching position. Being down there that long stiffened my back and joints a bit, but I recovered soon enough. I leaned over Vanessa and kissed her a few times. "I'm looking forward to being your one and only. Are you really sure you want me to keep being available to Anita every Friday night? And Samantha when she calls? I'll gladly stop seeing them for you, my Sweet."

"I'm sure. I can hardly blame them for wanting you" she said with a giggle. "You're very appealing. Not to mention a great lay." Vanessa kissed my nose before my lips. "I'm going to prove that to myself right now. After I blow you until your toes curl." I helped her off the table and she got out of her dress in record time. Her bra was next, but she kept her sexy little panties and her shoes on. "Now you lean back against the table. It's my turn to crouch." Crouch she did, balancing on her toes and heels, and I let her take off my pants. She loved undressing me, and it sure as hell didn't bother me. The feeling of her hands rubbing up and down over my cock in my pants was a definite turn-on, and she was very skilled at opening and unzipping the front. She tugged down my pants and boxers in one quick motion, freeing my overheated dick.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot" I said, relaxing against the table, its edge digging into the cheeks of my ass.

"You THINK? Baby, you'd better KNOW you're going to enjoy this!" And like when I went down on her, Vanessa was aggressive right from the start, sucking me deep with incredible skills I knew she had. But it always was a treat for me when she gave me a blowjob. She was never timid, though sometimes she'd start nice and slow and build up the pace. Not that night. She sucked all the way down to the base, until her nose was in my pubic hair. Then she started swallowing, pulling the head into her throat. My fingers were digging into the underside of the table when she started, but when she deep throated me, my hands went to her head and hair.

"Suck my cock, my hot little bitch!" I growled at her. She wasn't offended, not at all. When we were playing hard, she loved almost all dirty language, including things that made her feel submissive. The only word that offended her was 'whore'. She absolutely despised it, because that's what her father called her when he was in one of his 'moods', aided, of course, by alcohol. Which was just about every night. But anything else could turn her on. And when we were in a loving mood... there was no desire for such behavior on either of our parts. Then anything we said was just tender and loving.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and gasped for breath a few seconds, then said "You love when I suck you like a horny slut, don't you, you bastard? Tell me!" she practically shouted.

"YES! My little bitch gives the best blowjobs!" I know it sounds kind of stupid, but in the heat of the moment, this got us both incredibly excited. "Suck me like you life depends on it!"

Vanessa kept sucking away, paying attention to my swollen balls, licking me from base to tip and then back down again. Then she bounced the head rapidly on the tip of her tongue, making my cock look like it was jerking on its own. I tightened my grip in her hair (as long as I didn't get too tight or pull hard) and tugged her so she sucked and swallowed me again. Then she rubbed her finger up and down the crack of my ass, teasing my asshole, and my dick WAS jumping around in her throat, as much as it could move.

"Oh, God, my Love... I'm going to blow!" Vanessa held me tight in her throat, swallowing repeatedly as my seed gushed down her throat. She needed to breathe, but she wouldn't release me until my balls were drained. When she was sure she had every drop available, Vanessa almost spat my cock out and sucked in great gasps of air, breathing as hard as I'd ever seen her do before. I helped her up and guided her into a dining table chair, even though her pussy was wet (so were her panties) and it was staining the upholstery. Who cared about that? That's what cleaning services were for. "Sweetheart, not that I'm not very appreciative, but you're scaring me, the way you're breathing now. Slow down a little. I'll get you something to drink."

"No, wait" Vanessa said hoarsely as she grasped my arm. "I'll be all right in just a minute. Then you can get me some water.'

I knelt aside her and kissed her shoulder while I held her arm. It was a very affectionate gesture. "Sweetheart, what you did for me was just awesome. The best I've ever had by a huge margin. But you scared me, like you were going to choke to death."

"Not likely, Baby. If I thought that was going to happen, I would have moved off you. I wanted to do something you'd always remember. Something fun and kinky." By then she had caught her breath and I got her a glass of water, which she gulped down gratefully. "I enjoyed doing that to you. It's something I would never do for a client, and only partly because I used condoms when I gave them head. It's something special to save for my lover. And my love. Only for you, Baby. I love you."

She looked at me with such sweet adoration, and I gathered her in my arms and held on tight. "I love you too, Sweetheart. I'll always love you, forever. You don't have to deep throat me to make me love you. But it sure doesn't hurt." We laughed lightly and shared a few kisses. both of us almost completely naked. Actually., I was completely naked. She had on panties and shoes. We got up and headed to the bedroom, where, after we cleaned up, we had a mutual great time, a nice, long, slow screw that sent ripples of bliss through our bodies and minds.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

During that week, I spent a couple of days at Diana's office calling or emailing almost all my clients, letting them know I wouldn't be available to them any longer, that I was moving on with my life, and it had been a privilege and pleasure working with them. I also let them know Diana would be pleased to continue to serve their needs. The calls went to the women who were single for one reason or another and the emails went to women who were still married and might not be available to talk freely. The emails were carefully worded so that anyone other than the clients who might see it wouldn't figure out what the true nature of the business was. Almost all were disappointed, but they understood that this time would come at some point, and they wished me well for my future. The only exception was Samantha, whom I emailed that I would be available to her with Vanessa if she desired. And I didn't have to contact Anita; our relationship wasn't changing until August, and she knew about it. So she was the only regular client remaining, while Samantha would call if she had the opportunity.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers