The Male Escort Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I knew Sam much longer, I took her hand and tried to be of some comfort. "Sam, we enjoy being with you as well, but Vanessa and I have to move on. It's been four years for me, three for her doing this for a living. It wears you down, and you know Vanessa was beaten recently. We want to be married and we want to be faithful. If this still appeals to you, give Diana a chance to find another couple. You might find someone better." I smiled, but it was half-hearted.

"Not for me, no way" Sam replied. "We work well together, not that I hope you think of this as work. Finding two others with the right chemistry.... it's a crapshoot at best."

Vanessa looked uncomfortable, so I called the waiter over to get the check, which I insisted on paying. When we left, we parted on the street, kissing goodbye, and Sam promised she'd call for us at least one more time before August. Then she went back to her home and Vanessa and I grabbed a cab back to our place across town.

Vanessa was feeling kind of down in the backseat, and honestly, so was I. Along with Anita, Sam had been my favorite client for a few years. She was fun, kind, and usually considered my needs in bed. Staying friendly with her would be challenging outside of the business relationship.

Vanessa's mood changed when we got inside our apartment. Almost immediately she was on me, kissing me with love and passion. "You know, you didn't screw me at all today. I just had that double dildo, which really doesn't do it for me. All the rest of what happened today has got me very horny. Please tell me you're not finished for the night." Her big, beautiful, dark eyes were almost begging me.

Thankfully, I still had some fuel in my tank. For Vanessa, it wasn't exactly a chore. I kissed her with all my love, and without saying a word, I took her hand and led her into the bedroom, where we made slow, sexy, sensual love that drained me for the night, and left Vanessa feeling so much better. She was going to be my wife in a relatively short time. I'd do anything for her. And to her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the months before Vanessa and I got married, we planned on a very small wedding. We decided to just get married at City Hall by appointment, picking out October 6th at 11AM. We just invited a few friends, Alina (Vanessa's mom), and Anita, Samantha, and Diana, all of whom had been very generous to us in various ways.

The next few months went very quickly. Sam did call for us twice more before August, and I kept my Friday night appointments with Anita until then as well. She was also very sad to have me leave her, but I was determined to honor my word to Vanessa. Anita had us both come to her penthouse one evening in July so she could meet Vanessa, and it turned into a very pleasant night, with dinner prepared by her private chef (I never met any of her staff aside from her driver before; they never worked Friday nights nor weekends). At the end, she told us even if we weren't having a big wedding, she wanted to buy us a full set of fine china and crystal, and she was insistent. She said it would be her pleasure, so, even though we could afford to buy whatever we wanted (and we weren't sure we wanted a set of fine tableware), we picked out what we liked at Bloomingdales and a month later it was all delivered, full service for 12, china and crystal. Sam also checked our bridal registry, and she bought us the silverware and Irish linen tablecloths and napkins. Diana got us our assorted serving pieces that went with the china. It was all incredibly generous, way beyond anything we would have expected of anyone. Everything was moving along nice and smoothly, just as planned.

One day, a few weeks before our wedding, we were going through the closet in the second bedroom, where Vanessa kept extra clothing (summer clothes in the winter, and vice versa), as well as the various costumes she accumulated the last few years to accommodate her clients various fantasies. We were getting rid of almost all of them, except for maybe one of two to feed MY own fantasies. We kept sorting through them, laughing about this one and that one, two variations of a 'sexy/slutty' nurse, a policewoman, even an Old West schoolmarm. Those all went into garbage bags, along with a bunch of others; it wasn't like she could give them away to friends or as donated clothing.

Two interested me. One was a cheerleader with an almost micro-skirt (so many men had that fantasy), with white panties and over the knee socks. The other was a French Maid costume, with the white frilly apron, including both fishnet thigh high stockings as well as a garter belt and attached stockings. Both really stirred something deep inside me just by seeing them on the hangers.

"My Baby really likes these?" Vanessa asked in her sexiest voice. "I'll keep these if you want. I love when you get hard for me like you're getting now." She was right; I was so stiff, it was apparent in the sweatpants I was wearing.

"Guilty as charged, my sexy Sweet Thing. Yeah, those outfits... I can't say why those more than the others. But they're doing something for me."

"I'm going to wear one of these for you tonight, my Sexy Man. But I'm not going to tell you which one. I'll let it be a surprise." She smiled as she gave my cock a very firm squeeze, tantalizing me. "And no jerking off before tonight! If you're uncomfortable, think of something else!" She laughed as she took the outfits and went into our bedroom to hang them up for later.

All through dinner we were making 'eyes' at each other, teasing with just our glances, knowing a fun night was ahead of us. I even had a little surprise for Vanessa, a new pair of underwear that was definitely something funky. Nothing as extravagant as the outfits she had (especially the French Maid, which we decided would be the nights choice). But it would be fun for her.

Around 9 we talked about the fantasy scenario we both wanted to play out, then Vanessa went into our bedroom to change for me, after I grabbed what I needed from my drawer, changing in the bathroom. Then it was time to start, with me being the single resident of the home and she being my live-in maid.

She was dressed as I described, the French Maid outfit, black satin with white frill trim, a little headpiece, a white lace choker, and black fishnet thigh highs, plus the four-inch patent leather spike heels. She even had a feather duster to complete the transformation.

"Vanessa, would you come into my bedroom, please?" I said it with a tone of authority.

"Yes, Mr. Paul? Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes there is. You could explain why you have these in your night table" I responded, indicating a few of her sex toys, an assortment of vibrators and dildos we sometimes used together in our fun.

"Mr. Paul! You spied in my private drawers?" She pretended to be shocked and then angry. She was also getting aroused; I could tell by the way her nipples were getting hard under her uniform. Clearly, Vanessa wasn't wearing a bra, a nice touch with her large breasts.

"Never mind that! You know the rules of my house! You're to be a proper lady at all times, or else I have to punish you!"

She looked down, playing her part well. No wonder so many of her clients requested her again and again. She could really play a role. "Do you really? It was my private space, Mr. Paul. What I do in there on my time should be my business."

"You knew the rules when I hired you, Vanessa. And giving me back talk is only going to make this worse for you! Now, get across my lap. And be quick about it!"

Vanessa walked as quick as she could in the very high heels and stretched out across my lap, with her ass sticking up a nice amount. She had on black satin panties, which really completed the look. She was amazingly sexy, and she knew it.

I rubbed my right hand all over her thighs and over the lace band of her stockings. She let out soft moans of heightened arousal, then I rubbed my hand all over the satin covering her ass. That broad, soft, perfect ass. There was no doubt Vanessa was the sexiest woman I ever met in my life, and that was only partly due to her looks. She also had a kinky, lusty heart and mind. The best of all worlds.

SPANK! I brought my hand down hard on her ass, though not nearly as hard as I could have. Experimentation had taught us how hard was exciting without hurting her; I could never hurt the love of my life.

"Mr. Paul! That stings... " she said in a way that expressed what she really was feeling.

"You do like it, though, don't you?" SPANK! I slapped her soft buttocks again, and she squirmed on my lap, as if she was trying to get some pressure from my knee on her groin. SPANK!

"Yes... NO! Oh God, yessss!" she hissed as I spanked her a few more times, sometimes stopping to rub her stinging cheeks. Then I pulled her panties down to her thighs, and even through the natural brown of her skin color, I could see some pink where my slaps had made their mark. "Not my bare ass, Mr. Paul?" She pretended to be concerned, but, again, we both knew what she enjoyed.

SPANK!!! The sound was louder this time, almost like a crack of thunder, and Vanessa let out a low howl of pleasure. Three more bare assed slaps and she was on the verge of her orgasm. I took one of the vibrators and turned it on, then I touched it to her pussy from between her slightly parted thighs, and within two minutes, Vanessa was cumming and grinding on my leg. I SPANKED her one more time and she shuddered all over as she cried out louder.

"Fuck I'M CUMMINGGGGG!" A little of her natural cream dripped from her pussy onto the leg of my pants. I didn't care, it was more than worth the dry-cleaning bill to give my love such pleasure.

"Yes, you did. And what a sight it was seeing you cum like that!" I was as hot as she was by then, and Vanessa could feel my cock standing up straight in my lap, almost directly under her pussy.

"You liked that, Mr. Paul? Then you're going to love this!" She slid off my lap, onto her knees on the floor at the side of the bed, right in front of me. "I'll do anything to keep my job here. Let me show you." Then, with this hungry, lusty expression, she skillfully opened my pants and smiled wide with delightful surprise when she saw what I had on inside. Breaking character, Vanessa said "Oh, Paul these are so cute and sexy! You naughty boy!" I had on black satin briefs, reminiscent of panties, really, but designed with a pouch in front for a man's genitalia. And I have to admit, besides feeling a little 'slippery' in my slacks, they were incredibly comfortable.

"You really think so?" She was rubbing my pulsing erection through the slick material, and the pressure she was applying was just heavenly.

"I definitely think so! Let me show you how much." Vanessa then blew warm air all around where the head of my cock was, which sent a small shiver through my body. Then her lips and tongue were doing a dance on my cock and balls, again through the satin. My dick was jumping wildly from Vanessa's amazing attack. But she knew I needed more, so she got me to lift my hips before she pulled down the underwear and started sucking me with all her skills. Slow to start, teasing, then sucking it all into her mouth and bobbing rapidly up and down, then slowing down again when she thought I was getting too over-heated.

I kept moaning, running my fingers through her thick, jet-black locks, and she looked up at me with those stunning dark eyes. She pulled down the top of her outfit, freeing her swaying breasts, and she wrapped them around my dick, which was wet and sloppy by that point. It made it easy for her to fuck me with her tits. I sat up straight so I could pinch and tweak her nipples, getting Vanessa hot all over again.

Wordlessly, she stood up and roughly pushed me onto my back. She gathered up the lower part of the dress so her stocking tops were in view along with her pussy, no longer shaved, but groomed. She was a vision of pure sexuality.

"Vanessa, what do you think you're doing?" I said, trying to get back to my authoritative role.

"Oh, shut up, Paul. We're going to fuck like wild people. Baby." Then she climbed up on the bed and sat down right on my cock, taking me deep inside with deep moans coming from us both. She bent forward and kissed me, her tits rubbing on the shirt I still was wearing. "Isn't this the best of all?" Her ass was moving up and down, sliding along my cock like it was a greased pole.

"Amazing, my Sweet. Like you always are." I reached between us and massaged her great tits, and Vanessa bit her lip, by now our game long forgotten. She pulled my shirt open, sending buttons flying all over the room, while she kissed my chest and neck almost like a vampire, with small bites. I groaned in ecstasy while my hands aggressively roamed all over her body, gripping her ass and lightly slapping her thighs. It all encouraged her to bounce faster on my cock as we both made the most erotic sounds.

"Time to change things up a little" I told Vanessa as I flipped her onto her back. My cock stayed inside her hot, snug pussy, and she clamped down on me as I thrust into her over and over. Each lunge brought a grunt or cry from each of us. Sweat coated our bodies, making us slippery all over our bodies. The bedroom air was thick with the smell of sex. Then Vanessa pulled her legs way back so the base of my cock pressed hard on her clit, and she howled as she came, kicking her high heels into my tight ass cheeks. The material of her stockings was rubbing along my thighs and the mixture of all those sensations broke my ability to resist any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I cried out and Vanessa pushed me out and quickly grabbed my dick and jerked me off all over her caramel shaded tits, leaving long white streaks of my essence all over her perfect chest. It was a sexy, dirty surprise at the end that was also a hell of a lot of fun.

We laid there spent, at least for the time being. We snuggled together, fluids and clothing be damned. As great a piece of ass as well as a lover Vanessa was (and is), she was also an amazing love, as affectionate and tender and warm-hearted as any woman in the world could be. I hoped she found me half as caring as I found her.

"My Baby" Vanessa purred in my ear, kissing me softly there. "You are wonderful beyond words, in every way. I am so grateful you kept in touch with me after we met at Sam's, and that you didn't hesitate when things with Kelly didn't work out. I was actually kind of hoping they wouldn't." I turned and saw the twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm glad they didn't work out with Kelly either. I'm infinitely happier with you than I could have ever been with her. And in a few weeks, we're going to make that commitment to each other for the rest of our lives. I'm happier about that than anything else, my Sweet Love."

Vanessa cuddled closer and kissed my neck and chest. "You're so good to me. I've never met a man who has your loving heart before. Sometimes I'm awestruck."

"I don't have any real experience with a loving woman either, except my grandmother, and that hardly counts. I wish she was alive to share this with us. Not this" I joked, referring to our sexual play. "I mean this life we're going to build. Seeing us get married."

"Baby, do you want to call your parents? Give them one more chance? They don't even know we're getting married. Maybe it will change something with them." She was running her fingers through my chest hair, a very loving and wonderful act of affection I adored. But it wasn't changing my mind, not about this.

"No, Sweetheart. I can't forgive the way they hurt you that Friday night when they were supposed to meet you. It was the last straw. They never even tried to contact us since then. I haven't needed them for anything for a long time. If they want to take the first step, I'd be willing to talk, but I won't make the first move." I was firm in my decision.

"I respect that, Baby. I feel the same about my father." She shifted around a little, and we shared some kisses. "We're really going to do this, aren't we?" She was smiling, with a little fear.

"You bet your cute ass we are. Two weeks. I can't wait." I really couldn't. I was as excited as Vanessa was.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

October 6th. Vanessa and I got up early and nervous. We showered and she did her makeup just right, before we got dressed, me in a tuxedo and she wore a beautiful white dress, conservative design, she bought special for the occasion. We were going to City Hall to get married.

The only thing we could put into our stomachs was some coffee, which we drank carefully. We tried smiling, but we were more than a little nervous. Finally I took her hand and said "Are you going to be ok, my Sweetheart? Sure you want to do this?"

Vanessa squeezed my fingers and gave me a real smile, wide grin and white teeth. "The answer to the first question is we'll see. The answer to the second is absolutely YES!" I leaned over and kissed her lightly, with a hell of a lot of love. "What about you? Are you sure?"

"No question in my mind. You're the love of my life, Sweetheart." She sighed, suddenly relaxed, and I mellowed with her. Just then we got a call that the limo we ordered was downstairs. We went down and a couple of our friends were waiting for us with a couple of bottles of champagne and paper cups. We had to make a stop first, in the wrong direction, but no way were we doing this without Vanessa's mom, and we insisted on picking her up. Her father wasn't coming. And my parents weren't invited. I still hadn't talked to them since that night they stood us up to go to their friends in Peekskill for the weekend.

Eleven of us got out of the stretch limo downtown at City Hall, all a little giddy from the champagne, including Alina (Vanessa's mom), all of us with empty stomachs. We had a 10:15 appointment and we were about twenty minutes early. Inside, Both Anita and Sam met us, as well as Diana. Stacy didn't come; she didn't have a close relationship with Vanessa.

Then, as we made our way to the Clerk of the Court's office, a final surprise; My parents were there waiting for us, nicely dressed for the cool, clear morning. I was in mild shock. My father, Victor Miller, extended his hand and I shook it, kind of by reflex. "Hi, Paul. We're glad Vanessa got in touch with us and asked us to be part of your day." Then turning his attention, he kept his hand out and said "And you must be Vanessa. Of course, you are, such a beautiful young woman! Thank you for this, really."

Then my mom introduced herself to Vanessa, even kissing her cheek, and then my mom reached for me, pulling me down so she could kiss my cheek. "Paul, we really are happy to be here. We're so sorry about what happened last year. We behaved horribly. I can't excuse our behavior."

I had been silent up until then. I made a decision, to let old hurts be just that. I kissed my mom back, and hugged my father. Then I formally introduced them to Vanessa and to her Alina, then around to the various ladies (just two of our friends were men, my old friends Cal and Burt), including of course, Anita, Sam and Diane.

After we registered, we had a few minutes before our appointment with one of the officials. Vanessa took my hand and squeezed. I turned to her and she said "I hope you're not upset that I got in touch with your parents. I know I crossed a line, inviting them without your input. I just thought.."

I stopped her there with a kiss. "I know what you thought. I don't know if I would have agreed if you asked me upfront. But I'm glad you did it. Maybe we can put everything aside, after some serious talking. I'd like to try. I don't know if it will work out, but I'm glad you pushed me to try." I hugged her tight, a long loving hug as our friends and family milled behind us.