The Male Escort Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, we were called and escorted into a smallish room, barely big enough to hold all of us, and a Justice of the Peace came in, got our signatures on the license as well as those of our witnesses. Then he went through his spiel, words he spoke probably a thousand times before, but he made it seem personal anyways. And then, just before 11AM, Vanessa Gutierrez became Vanessa Miller, and we kissed in front of all our guests, and we were husband and wife. We smiled, kissed again a few times, and we led the party back out into the hall, where everyone took turns kissing and hugging us.

Sam, who had a bit of a special relationship with both of us, whispered in my ear, "If you're both still interested, we could still get together sometimes. And it doesn't have to go through Diana. We're friends in our own rights!" She kissed my cheek and floated off as someone else congratulated me.

After slipping the clerk, the Justice and the woman who kept the appointments a little something extra (not exactly legal, but they gladly took the money), we all piled back into the limo, a little tighter this time with my parents added, and we went uptown to Smith & Wollensky, one of the top steakhouses in New York. We got there just before 12, as lunch was starting, ad I told the Matre'd there would be two additional for our private party in a separate room.

We hired a pianist and a singer, as well as a photographer, and it all made for a very nice luncheon. There was even enough room to dance, though there was a shortage of men, just me, my two friends, and my Dad. My parents were actually very cultured and mannered, and they mixed in well with the mostly cultured party.

At one point, Vanessa and I were dancing, and we just kept smiling at each other like teens at their first school dance. I kept trying to find words that didn't sound silly. Finally I said "We finally did it, my Sweet. Sorry it wasn't a big wedding for you."

"Baby, this is the perfect wedding. I never wanted one of those extravaganza's. This was perfect. And after we go away on our honeymoon (the French Riviera, then we were renting a car and driving to Paris), we'll figure out the next sixty years of our lives."

"Sixty? You're ambitious, aren't you?" I smiled at her.

"Hopeful is more like it. I like the idea of sixty years with you." Vanessa flashed me her brilliant smile.

I held her close as we glided across the dance floor. Vanessa was right; it was a perfect wedding. The great beginning to a great life together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Six years later....

7AM, a very busy time at the Stowe Valley Bed and Breakfast, Vanessa and Paul Miller, proprietors. We've owned this nice, small business right near Stowe Mountain Resort in upstate Vermont, for a little over four years. It's two weeks after Thanksgiving and there is plenty of natural snow down, bringing in plenty of tourists to the region.

Vanessa and I took a year after we married to just relax, get to really know each other, have some fun in and around New York (we even bought a SUV to travel around), and just enjoy life, we began to apply our thinking to what we wanted to do with our lives. We were worth a very tidy sum combined, almost 4 million dollars, enough to do something, but not enough to do nothing with our lives. The question was, what?

That was where we still were a few months later when we took a long weekend trip in mid-October to Vermont, to enjoy the foliage, hike the woods, enjoy the peace and quiet, and have some great sex, not that we needed to get away to do that. It was peaceful, even with the streets busy with tourists like us. Lots of charming shops and small restaurants and pubs filled the main roads. There was a lot to like about the area, and it wasn't even ski season yet, the busiest time in the area.

We were staying at a Bed and Breakfast that had a lot of charm. Nice, spacious rooms (12), each with its own bathroom with tub/shower, Quenn or King sized beds, some with one bed, some with two for families. The upper floor had private balconies for each room. Free wi-fi, free Netflix, Amazon Prime and Apple+. It really was a nice place, clean, nicely furnished. Besides a dining room for breakfast that turned into a tea room in the afternoon and a small bar in the evening, there was a family game room. Out back was a eight person hot tub for year-round use. And there was a spectacular view all the way to Mount Mansfield in the distance, past the Stowe resort, about a mile or so away to the west. A few miles south-east was Montpelier, the state capitol. Vanessa and I talked in our room that night and decided to feel out the owners.

We met the owners over breakfast the next day, a lovely couple in their 60s, the Keaton's, who lived in a 3 bedroom apartment in the back past the kitchen, and they agreed to sit with us while we ate. After raving about what a lovely place they had, they mentioned how they were thinking about selling and retiring somewhere warmer. They raised their two children and the B&B had supported their family as it grew over the years, but after almost 30 years, they were getting tired of what was a seven day a week business. We talked in a general way about money, but didn't get specific that weekend.

We went back two weeks later, after Vanessa and I thoroughly went over our finances with our accountant, who advised us as to how much we should be willing to invest, how much to borrow from a bank etc. He also went over the potential risks and how much money to keep for ourselves in reserve, in case things didn't work out. We asked him and his wife to come back with us at our expense so he could see it and go over the books, which they did. The books were fine, the place was profitable, though there was room for improvements.

,

Mike (our accountant) and Stephanie went back Sunday night, but Vanessa and I stayed, to talk more with the Keaton's (Ed and Leigh), about everything it took to run such a business, what improvements might need to be made (the plumbing was showing its age), and, by early November, after bringing in an inspector who gave his ok, we agreed on a price, assuming we got a loan from the bank. Vanessa and I had excellent credit, we had money of our own, so with the help of a local lawyer and accountant, we got our loan, and, on March 1st, we took ownership of the Stowe Valley Bed and Breakfast. It was a very happy occasion for us, kind of bittersweet for the Keaton's, whose two sons came for the day (nice young men, the older one married with a daughter). Ed and Leigh agreed to stay on for a month to help us get settled into the running of the place, after which we were shutting down for six months to replace the plumbing and some other small, needed repairs.

In the time between our agreement to buy the B&B and when we settled, we sold our apartment (also bittersweet) and said goodbye to friends. Alina was particularly sad. She dreaded being left alone with her husband, who was drinking more and growing more unpleasant. After a long talk one day with Vanessa, Alina decided she still had a life to lead. She was welcome to join us, and that's what she did; she left her husband and came with us to Vermont. He yelled at her when she told him she was packing and leaving, but I got the impression he really didn't care beyond who would feed him and get him his beer.

My own parents were kind of complicated. We kept in touch after the wedding, met for dinners, but it just wasn't working out. There were too many hurt feelings, not enough interest in working out the problems (I was just as responsible for that as they were), so, after a few months, things just faded out, back to where they stood before Vanessa and I married. The bitterness was mostly gone, but there just was no interest in fixing things.

The week before we made the move up to Vermont, in late February, we said goodbye to our various friends. Vanessa's girlfriends were all very sad to see us go, promising to keep in touch, but it wasn't really likely. They were still doing their dance club shtick, getting drunk and screwing around, while they kept on seeing clients. It was a life Vanessa had grown out of. She was looking forward to the new way of life we had planned.

Alina moved up with us and when we took over that March, then closed down as planned in April and our contractors actually got done with the work over a week ahead of schedule. We re-opened October 3rd, our third anniversary, just in time for the fall tourists and then the ski season. I admit, Vanessa and I were scared shit at the beginning. Luckily, almost all the staff from the Keaton's time stayed with us and we did our best to treat everyone right. We even gave everyone 10% raises, cooks, chambermaids, handymen, all. Alina mostly helped us at the front desk, booking in new visitors. I handled most of the day to day accounting while Vanessa oversaw the kitchen and cleaning staff.

It was hard work, no days off for us (Alina of course needed time off; she wasn't a young woman) for the first six months. We almost broke even that first year, and by the second we were turning a modest profit. We got a reputation for friendly service and high-quality accommodations. We gradually got to know the other business owners in the town and area and got involved with local issues and politics. Within two years it felt like home, and we loved the quieter, calmer lifestyle outside of work. We were happy. We were home.

We closed down for two weeks three times a year, in September, April and July. We gave our staff four of those six weeks off with pay, asking the ones who worked those weeks to help look after things while Vanessa and I took much needed vacations. So we were working hard, but we maintained a loving marriage. There was only one thing missing...

October 3rd, our fourth year owning the B&B, and it was also our anniversary. We went to one of the nicer restaurants in town for a quiet dinner, just the two of us. We held hands as we stared into each other's eyes over the small candle between us. "Sweetheart", I started, still calling Vanessa the same simple pet name, "thank you for making these a great six years together, and for being a great business partner as well. I love you and I love this life we have, but it wouldn't be possible without you. I love you with all my soul." I kissed her hand and she sighed with a warm smile.

"I love you too, Baby. I never thought I could be this happy when we first met. It seems like that was an entire lifetime ago. I guess it was. And I also love our life. It's hard and it's tiring, but I can't imagine a different life. And I can't conceive of a different partner in work, or in bed" she said with a chuckle. Sex wasn't lacking in our life, and tonight would be a fun night. "You know I'm going to rock your world tonight."

"I was counting on it. As long as I can rock yours as well. But I do have one question, something we've been thinking about for a year or so."

"I think I know what the question is, Baby. I'll answer by telling you I'm very fertile this week. And I'm ready if you are. I'd love to start expanding our family." Her eyes were sparkling, like her love lit her own Roman candle in her eyes.

"I'm ready as well. It's time. We're making money, our investment account is almost where it was four years ago... we're ready,"

We got home, with our overnight desk clerk, Oliver, looking over things. It was mostly quiet after 10 every night; the guests all started early to do whatever they had planned. And we were up before 6 every morning. We'd just be a little more tired than usual the next day. We had a good reason to stay up late.

After cleaning up, I waited in bed while Vanessa did the same. She came out from the bathroom in a simple white lace bra and panty set, with a white gauze-like 'covering'. It didn't cover much, but it did add to the sensuality of my wife. Not that she needed it. She was the sexiest woman I ever knew, all on her own.

"My husband is going to give me a baby" she said with a sexy lilt to her voice as she approached the bed. "If not tonight, then tomorrow, or the next night or the next..." She crawled right into my arms, the love of my life, so beautiful, curvy, slinky, capable of turning on a dead man. And I was as far from dead as could be.

We kissed, we kept kissing, dozens, hundreds of kisses. My hands caressed and squeezed her in her softest places. Her breasts were in that lace bra, as useful for actual support as clay would be to support a skyscraper. But it encased her amazing brown breasts like it was built around them, and the panties fit her ass the same way. In the meantime, her hands, as familiar with my body as mine were with hers, were doing very, very wonderful things to my body, exploring me as I discovered her. I was hard and full of desire. Desire to love my wife and desire to put a baby inside her.

Her panties were pulled to the side and I pushed my boxer briefs over my ass and down my legs. Vanessa spread and raised her lovely, now very toned legs, and her hand guided me inside her. It was like slipping into warm silk, with a creamy moisture added. Soooo good. We just held still...well, mostly still... for a while, as we let our lower bodies grind a little. My upper body was raised up on my hands and she reached for my chest, lightly touching me in an incredibly exciting manner. We locked eyes and I could see an overflow of love. There were times we still got pretty wild, mostly when we were away (we needed more privacy for that), but this was purely loving. Silently we started moving together. My hips raised and fell, and she lifted her lower body to meet me to get the most pleasure from our thrusting. It was joyous.

I saw a single tear leaking from the corner of Vanessa's left eye and I leaned down to kiss it away, keeping it on my lips. Then I kissed her, sharing the salty droplet, and Vanessa just grabbed my upper back and pulled me as tight as possible. Her breasts, with her thick nipples and still in that flimsy bra, were crushed between us, and the most erotic noises were escaping from both our throats. All this was happening without a word. At that moment we didn't need to speak; our bodies and faces were communicating perfectly.

Her legs wrapped around my thighs as we kept kissing, then I was kissing her chest and neck and, of course, her breasts, delightfully full with a touch of sagging. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive, a sure sign of how turned on she was. Every time I thrust into her, my balls lightly slapped her ass and her nails dug in just a little harder into my cheeks. Vanessa kept grunting louder, encouraging me to lunge harder, faster, grinding the base of my cock on her clit, and soon she was close to her orgasm. That inspired me to move things along because I wanted, more than almost anything, to cum with her when we made our baby. And we really wanted to make a baby that night.

"I love you, my Sweet, sweet Lady" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her just below that ear. "I'm ready when you are. God, am I ready!"

"Then cum with me, Baby. Plant your loving seed inside me, my love. Please, give me what I need!" I lifted back up so we could look into each other's eyes at the moment we climaxed. She used the pressure of her muscles in her pussy and I swelled a little inside her, and then I exploded what felt like a stream of semen as deep as I could plant it. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped open as the most powerful orgasm I had in a long time overtook me, and Vanessa arched her back and squeezed me just a little harder as she also came, muffling her cries as best she could (we didn't want to announce to all our guests what we were doing), and I kissed her hard to both stifle those cries and to enjoy that magic moment to the fullest.

We laid there in the afterglow, completely satisfied, completely in love with each other. We were both speechless for some time as we just held each other and exchanged small, tender kisses. I went to move off her, but Vanessa held me in place, not wanting to let me move, not just yet. She was a strong woman and could bear most of my weight for a while, at least. So I kept kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck and shoulders while she did the same to me, everywhere we could reach.

Eventually I did roll to the side and she pulled her legs back and held them so my semen would stay inside her as long as possible. I don't know if that really works or not, but what I do know is that a month later, Vanessa was pregnant! It was the best news of our lives, Alina was over the moon, and I even got in touch with my parents for the first time in two years, and even they were happy for us. Not enough to keep it going. That's just who they were.

In March, we found out we were going to have a little girl, and I couldn't have been happier. I knew she would end up wrapping me around her finger, but that was fine with me. And Vanessa was thrilled, a daughter for her to mentor and adore as much as I would. And when she was born July 7th, we named her Alexandra Ramona , for both Alina and my Grandma Ruth, well, she was just perfect. Pretty, medium complexion with a shock of black hair, and the cutest, chubbiest cheeks you ever saw. I was in love from the first minute I saw her.

Vanessa, Alexandra and I have a good life. We still work hard; we love our business and most of our guests are very happy and come back year after year. We're well accepted in the towns nearby. We consider Stowe our home and we plan to keep it our home for many years to come. Maybe for the rest of our lives. We have almost everything we want and need, but when we get a hankering for something, like favorite foods, that we can't get here, we place an order with Zabar's. And once a week, either Alina or Vanessa makes a version of Mofongo. Yum.

So, that's my story. More than a bit unconventional, but it's a happy life. Sam even comes to visit once a year, and Alex calls her Aunt Sam. No hanky panky; that part of our past is there, in the past. She's a good friend and a good Aunt to Alex.

Vanessa and I are as much in love as we ever were. More, probably. I couldn't have imagined any of this when I started working for Diana about ten years ago now. I didn't think much about my future then. Now, it's a very important part of my planning. After all, I have a daughter who loves wrapping me around her little finger. And I love it too, just like I love when Vanessa lets me know who's boss. She is, all day long. Fine with me.

Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed my story. I enjoyed sharing it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for reading, as always. I look forward to your votes and comments, as always.