All Comments on 'The Male Gaze'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RootlinRabRootlinRabover 1 year ago

Excellent read. As a photographer and former art student I could relate. A lovely story, well told and written. Thank you. 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, well done! Something other than the tired, unimaginative derivatives of seven or eight shopworn fantasies.

And I really felt like i was reading something confidentially told; Conrad's "Secret Sharer" style.

EGRIEGRIover 1 year ago

What a fun little story. A very explicit and straight forward encounter. Your timing was a Christmas gift I got to open the day after. A great way to extend the holiday.

Very much appreciated. thank you

EGRI

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas to you also. A beautiful and erotic story about a woman finally inhabiting her body

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Erudite and erotic.

A short, exquisitely-crafted journey.

Jay142Jay142over 1 year ago

This is a very well written, erotic story. I wish more women would write stories. The female perspective is so much more titillating.

jehoramjehoramover 1 year ago

Very hot! And I liked that the woman was in control all the time.

jacknificentjacknificentabout 1 year ago

My blue eyes are smiling.

Kinda savoring deep inside you.

Love ya!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Second of your pieces read; thoroughly enjoyed. The setting/scene — intense sex between male photographer and female model — not original, rather it is what you do with this short piece and the sex scene that resonates for me. Alyx is a believable, curious, almost intriguing main character, the story is written from her POV, and most importantly (and erotically) she takes ownership — takes responsibility for her own pleasure and that is evident throughout the piece. Arguably one of the best lines: “I hadn’t cum yet, but I didn’t care.” It’s not that wasn’t into the sex; she enjoyed the experience and the outcomes on her own terms. Maybe over thinking, but that’s what happens when you a creative piece of erotic fiction.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

11* it was that good. I couldn't believe the description of the cock, since I saw a picture of one like that, big, thick, veiny, with an upward curve, I have desired a man to fuck me with one, raw and rough, just like Mark. The erotic description of a raw fuck hasn't been bettered on literotica.

sotarosotaro8 months ago

Lovely writing. Great painting. Perfectly fit together.

ElectricBlueElectricBlue8 months ago

I read your post in the AH. I can't believe I'd not read this before. Exquisite. More than five.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot8 months ago

Stunning. Flawless. Erotic perfection… from the title to the final punctuation mark. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another winner, BrightShiny! The ones I've read all deserve a 10. Terrific writing (and god, am I hard!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous