The Malicious Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, still sobbing, continued to spell out the case against me. "Steve researched who you were, found our phone number, and called me two days after you returned from Seattle. He and his wife Beth have been having some marital issues. After your affair with her in Seattle, she had decided to tell her husband Steve about it. Steve told me that she gave him significant details about you that would help me know the affair actually happened. He described your circumcised 8 inch cock to very accurate details. He even said she told him about the tattoo of a star, just at the base of your cock. I knew from what he described that it was true, that those kind of details could only be known by someone who had seen you naked, up close. My heart sank, my world came crashing down and I could not think. Dan...for the love of god, how could you do this to our marriage?"

Jenny could hardly get all of that out while crying nearly uncontrollably. I hurt for her, but I also knew I was innocent. I also knew what this was all about now, but I had no way to tell her while I was gagged. I felt helpless and my stomach tightened up. I felt like throwing up and was getting sick to my stomach. I needed to stop her from what she was about to do, but saw no way to accomplish that. I felt a large part of me die at that moment. For the first time in my life, I felt like everything was against me, and I began to give up hope.

I noticed Jenny turn and look at Dale. He seemed nervous and a bit on edge. I wondered how he actually felt, knowing he was about to have sex with a married woman, while her husband is tied to a bed. Dale opened his mouth to say something, but Jenny held up a hand and he stopped. "Dan, I'll untie you and we'll talk about all of this when we're finished and Dale has gone home. We'll be in the guest bedroom for a while."

Jenny still had tears in her eyes and I toiled with why she actually thought this would be necessary. It was surreal and I was hurting for certain. I not only had physical pain from the tight bindings on my wrists, ankles, and my strained arms, but I had deep emotional pain, knowing my wife was about to fuck another man, right here in my home, with not a thing I could do about it. The case of blue-balls was the least of my problems at the moment, but that intense dull ache I was feeling kept me suffering, unable to curl up in a ball.

I squirmed for all I was worth. I tried in vain to yell through the gag. I yanked on the binding straps until I thought I would cut off my own limbs. I yanked so hard that I wrenched my elbow and shoulder. Intense pain racked through my body as I realized everything that meant so much to me was quickly disappearing. I laid there, out of breath, as I watched Jenny reach into one of the shopping bags for one last item. She pulled out a box of condoms.

My wife looked at me one last time, her eyes red from crying, and she and her soon-to-be lover left the bedroom, closing the door behind them. All I could think of at that moment was that Jenny was about to exact a revenge on me for an affair that I did not commit, for a cruel prank that had been perpetrated on us by an old, former, high school friend.

Suddenly, all seemed too quiet for me. Everything stopped, and I felt my own physiology changing. I felt as if life was draining from me. I closed my eyes and resigned myself to my new status, living in a failed companionship, a destroyed marriage.

The guest bedroom was down the hall and I could not hear anything. All I could do is wait. My shoulder and elbow gave me excruciating pain from my attempt to get free. Wounded, helpless, I felt like my life was ending. With nothing else available to me, I recounted some of my high school memories, what had happened that brought it all to this point.

Steve Hansen caused everything that has happened over the last few weeks. That former high school friend was no longer a friend. If Jenny would have just given me the opportunity to talk about things, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation right now.

---------------

High school seemed so long ago, although it has not been all that long. Hell, we were all young and dumb. We did dumb things back then. Thinking back on it, the practical jokes and pranks were mild, really. My friends and I were forever joking around and messing with each other, basically just having fun. I know that during our senior year of high school, we all agreed that we ought to cool it with the pranks. They were getting out of hand, and we all knew it could eventually really hurt someone.

I had stopped with the pranks, as did Curtis and Kevin. We knew we had gone too far when Curtis had faked having an appendicitis attack. He doubled over in pain, holding his lower right side. All of us guys were in on the April fool's joke, but our girlfriends were not. While Curtis was lying on the ground, writhing in mock pain, Kevin, Steve, and myself, were all playing along. The girls were all upset and worried as we helped to get Curtis into the car to take him to the hospital.

The original goal was to have one of the best April fool's jokes ever. I was driving, and Monica, my girlfriend, was in the front with me. Curtis, in all his fake pain, was in the back seat with his worried girlfriend Rachael. She was holding him so dearly, tears working their way out and down her cheeks. Seeing her in my mirror, I regretted the joke, but we were all tied together in it.

Steve, Beth, Kevin and Connie had followed us in the other car. Once we were there in the parking lot of the hospital, we had all gotten out of the cars and were just about to go into the emergency entrance. On que, we all shouted, "April fool's!" Of course, we were laughing and having a great time with what we thought was funny.

It did not go over very well. Even to this day, I can still feel the slap on my face and see the anger in Monica's eyes, as she really let me have it. The other guys were also punished for the prank. Well, after a few minutes, all the girls were relieved that it was not real. It was an eye opener for all of us that we ought to cool it with the jokes. The sad thing was that Steve's girlfriend, Beth, did not find it at all amusing. She was furious, and that was the beginning of the end of their relationship. They ended up breaking apart just a few days after that. Yes, Steve did have a girlfriend back then named, Beth. No, they did not get married later. They broke up and Steve always blamed the rest of us, but mostly me.

We all maintained that their relationship was not all that solid anyway, but Steve held a grudge about it for the rest of our senior year. He especially blamed me since the idea of that particular joke was my idea. Our girlfriends were already fed up for several months about how "immature" we were. They were right, we were way overboard with all of it. The jokes and pranks ended then, as well they should.

At the end of our senior year, we all passed our year books around to have each other write a message in the back. This was common and the messages were generally funny or good thoughts, based on the friendships we all had. The message that Steve had written in my year book was something that I chalked up to sarcasm, well, at least at that time.

Steve had written, "I'll never forget all of the practical jokes and pranks. Keep looking over your shoulder, Dan, because the day will come when I will get even." He had then drawn a smiley face after the message.

---------------------

That's how this all came about. High school was several years ago, but it was all so clear to me again now. I knew in my heart that Steve had gotten his revenge on me. On the second night of my Seattle trip, I had been sitting in the hotel bar, relaxing and having a drink. I was quite surprised to hear a familiar voice and I turned to see Steve standing there. He had spotted me in the bar when he came in. Steve was coincidentally staying at the same hotel while he was there on business. He is in a completely different line of work, as a paint salesman. His meetings for the week were at a different location in Seattle, but his company had put him up in that hotel.

We talked for probably 20 minutes or so, nothing seemingly out of place or wrong. After a quick catch up of our lives, Steve left. I didn't think a thing of it until Jenny said that Steve Hansen had called her about an affair that I was supposed to have had with his wife, Beth. He was never married to Beth, they broke up in school. I figure now that he probably never got over her and used her name as part of his cruel prank. As far as I knew, Steve had yet to get married to anyone. Even that night in the hotel, he never mentioned being married. I, on the other hand, had detailed for him all about my marriage and who my sweetheart Jenny was. Looking back, it was a huge mistake, though I had no reason for suspicion at the time.

----------------

Lost in thoughts of self-pity and anguish, my attention was jerked back to the present when I heard sounds out in the hall. I looked at the clock and noted the time to be 10:15pm. I had been deep in thoughts about my high school past. My elbow and shoulder were still in tremendous pain and I knew I had seriously done some damage while attempting to get myself free. I lay there in silence, feeling despair and a deep heart ache. I felt like I had lost everything, and I suppose, from Jenny's perspective, that is what she wanted me to feel. After all, she believed in her heart that I had cheated. I had deep regret that I was unable to prevent Jenny from taking revenge. Now, as far as I was concerned, she was the only one who had violated our marriage vows.

I stared distantly toward the wall, trying to face away from Jenny as she entered the bedroom. The way I was bound and the pain that I was in prevented me from turning away enough. As Jenny entered the room, she had her robe on again but it was not tied. She was naked beneath it and was carrying her shoes and stockings. She dropped them to the floor and removed her robe, dropping it also. I could not look her in the eyes and I don't believe she tried to look at my eyes either. Jenny walked to the master bathroom, stopping just before going in. She hesitated, still not facing me, and spoke briefly. "I'm going to clean up. I'll free you from the restraints in a few minutes." With that, she disappeared and closed the bathroom door.

I continued to stare at nothing, listening to the shower for what seemed to be the longest time. My thoughts were getting the best of me and my emotions were off the charts. I could not stop the tears of hurt for what had happened to our marriage in just a short period of time. I grew angrier by the minute, trying to think of how I wanted to get back at Steve Hansen. I tried to put it out of my mind, thinking that maybe I would deal with him later. For now, I had to get Jenny to know that we were the victims of a very cruel and vindictive prank. I had to get her to hear me out and hoped that she would now be willing to talk. Yet, with my anger for her revenge, I wondered if I even cared anymore.

Sadly, I had very mixed emotions about Jenny. I know she reacted based on a true belief that I had cheated. Yet, I could not get beyond the notion that she did not give me a chance to talk to her, to defend myself. I was hurt and mad that she had me bound to the bed, fully immobilized, with a gag in my mouth, before telling me finally what had her so upset.

That, to me, was very unfair. To know that a stranger had convinced her that I had cheated, yet I, her loving husband of 6 years, was not to be given a chance to clear my name. The fact that I was gagged, preventing me from communicating at a crucial time, had me both devastated and furious. All of this could have been prevented. All we had to do was have enough trust in each other, to know we could and should have talked it through. Even with all of the evidence that Jenny was given, she should have talked it out. The communication that was needed, was definitely not there.

As much as I loved Jenny, at that moment, I was not sure I wanted to heal our marriage. Maybe it's the moment of pain and emotional anguish, and I knew I would try to see how we could work things out, but a part of me couldn't get past the way she prevented me from being able to stop her actions. In her eyes, she will see it as both of us having strayed outside the marriage. She may or may not see a way to heal, but the first thing that needs to take place, is for her to know what happened to us, to know how outside forces wedged into our trust, causing the pain of the last few weeks.

My attention was once again diverted as Jenny came out of the bathroom. She was dressed back into her shorts and tee shirt, her hair wet from her shower. I remained still, not really looking into her eyes, but more like looking through her into the distance. She never spoke at all as she leaned over, reaching around my neck to release the gag. My jaw ached and my head throbbed in pain from the strain I had exerted. Jenny finished removing the gag and pulled the panties from my mouth. A cool rush of air felt invasive as I inhaled a deep breath.

I could now speak but did not. I could see Jenny trying to make eye contact with me but I just stared past her. She carefully began removing the leather restraints from my wrists and ankles. As she did, I felt blood rush to the ends of my limbs and an immediate dull ache followed. I had deep painful lines around my wrists where I had fought so fervently to get free. Jenny noticed what she had caused and started to cry, carefully massaging my arms and wrists. I winced in pain from my muscle strain as she squeezed the tender injuries. I could see she had regret for having bound me so tightly. I still did not speak but now that I was free from being bound, I rolled to my side, away from her. I immediately had to roll back toward her though as immense pain throbbed through my wrenched elbow and shoulder. I could not lay on that side.

Jenny could see the pain I showed and sobbed openly placing a hand on my chest. I rolled toward her and tried to sit up to get off the bed. It was difficult but I managed to get myself set upright on the side of the bed. I felt physical pain but I also felt a pain that I was not sure would ever heal, an emotional hurt. I felt beaten, defeated. "Jenny." Speaking was hard and I was choked up, on the verge of breakdown. "Jenny, I need to go to the emergency room, I am pretty sure I have a dislocated shoulder and possibly a hyper-extended elbow."

I tried to stand up but felt weak and sat back down. Looking at the clock, I realized I had been restrained for a little over 3 hours. Jenny began to speak now, seeing the wreck of a man before her. "Dan...I...I'm sorry about the way I tied you so tightly. I didn't mean for this to happen. I had hoped just to keep you captive, to force you to endure what I wanted to put you through. I know we need to talk about things, I want to now and I hope you want to talk as well. I know I prevented you from talking. I'm not sure what my goal was with gagging you but I know I felt conviction in what I wanted to do, to make you feel what it was like for me to cheat on you. Maybe I didn't want you to somehow talk me out of punishing you. I'm still very hurt and angry, but I am pretty sure you are also now." As she said all of this, I just stared at her. I had plenty to say, plenty to bring up and straighten out, but for now, I needed medical attention.

"Jenny, we'll talk later, and what I have to say will be a real eye opener for you to take in. For now, I am not in the mood. I am in severe pain and need to get some help. Will you help me get something to wear and help me get to the hospital?" She looked at me with a strange look, one of possible fear when I had told her it would be a real eye opener. I know she had to wonder what I was going to say and maybe she was worried about that. For now, I didn't much care what she worried about, though I could see it in her eyes.

I was choked up and trying to hold back tears. She was crying as well, wiping tears away as she hurried to help me get my sweats on. Getting the tee shirt on was a problem and I could not lift my arm. I guess once I was released and moved my arm down, I aggravated it and somehow could not do much without killing me with pain. Jenny kept apologizing to me. I knew she was being sincere, I don't think she knew I would fight so hard to get free. She just didn't know what I knew and she didn't realize why I tried so hard to stop her from having sex with another man.

We would have to go without me having a top on. I was finally able to stand up as the blood was flowing better now. She helped me to my car, rather than her SUV. It was easier for me to get in and settled. Jenny drove to the emergency room, continually looking my way. I just tried to relax, hoping I had not messed up my arm too much. On the way to the hospital, Jenny called Mike and asked him to meet us there. I caught just her side of the conversation. "Mike...this is Jenny. I know it's late but I might need your help. Yes, I know, Mike. I hurt Dan pretty bad and we're headed to the hospital. Not now please, just meet us there. No, he's in a lot of pain. No, I am not alright and I don't know what to do. OK...bye."

After she ended the call, she looked at me as if wanting to say something. She didn't and I was glad. To be honest, I was in too much pain to get into anything at that moment.

-----------------

Jenny helped me out of the car and we went inside the emergency room. I was too wiped out to discuss much with the people at the desk. Because we have good insurance and Jenny was handling all of the questions properly, two nurses helped me into an examination room and started preparing for what they would do. One of the things they did was get me going on an IV drip with pain killer. They helped me to lay down and told me to wait a bit while they got a doctor. Everything was a blur after that and I was not fully aware of what was happening. I kept fading in and out and finally seemed to just drift off to sleep.

I woke, hearing someone saying my name. I don't think I had been sleeping for very long, but disoriented, I felt like it was quite a while. Jenny was with me and a doctor was talking with her about x-rays. The pain was still there but somewhat less obtrusive. With what I could hear and discern, they had been able to take x-rays and examine my condition, all while I was out of it.

I tried to focus as the doctor was telling me that I would need to have surgery to repair a severely torn rotator cuff. Being late at night, they could not do it until the next day and also needed my approval. It was determined that I would need to spend the night in the hospital, partly to keep me on pain medicine, but also since they would be doing the operation by 7:00am. I agreed and the doctor mentioned a few things that I heard but did not really listen to. He left the room as the nurses were helping to move me to a wheel chair. I guessed I was headed for a different room.

Jenny was holding my hand, still wiping tears from her eyes. As I glanced up at her, I noticed her eyes were red, her mascara was smeared and nearly wiped away. Her lower lip quivered and I knew she was worried and regretful for what had happened to me. The staff told her that it would be best if she left for home and returned in the morning. She didn't want to leave me but resigned to the suggestion.

Before she left, she spoke a few words more. "I am so sorry for hurting you this way. I don't expect forgiveness for it but hope we can talk about things when you are feeling up to it. I'll call in to your work and leave a message that you will not be there in the morning." With that, she ran her hand through my hair and bent down to kiss me. She held my head to her and didn't seem willing to let me go. With all that had happened, and being both hurt and mad, I still felt for my wife. I knew she was also hurting. Just as I was being wheeled away, I saw Mike walk up to Jenny and start talking to her. He looked at me but said nothing, probably knowing it would have to wait.

123456...8