The Mall

Story Info
She is punished for shoplifting.
2.6k words
4.03
42.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvoryJade
IvoryJade
11 Followers

**Trigger warning- This piece contains non-consent/reluctance. This is purely a fictional piece, intended as fantasy. Any likeness to real people or stories is coincidental. I do not condone any of the actions written**

(This is an extended version of a previous story. Let me know what you think!)

"I'm not sure this is a good idea Monica," Sandra said shakily.

"Seriously, Sandra, what's the worst that can happen? Me and Angela do it all the time, and we have never been caught. Stop being such a baby," Monica huffed and opened her car door.

Sandra took a deep breath and opened hers. She was determined not to wuss out this time. Last time her and her friends went to the mall, everyone stole something. Sandra tried, but every time she tried to reach for something she could feel nothing but the sensation of being watched, and she hastily dropped whatever she was trying to pocket. She was so embarrassed, she pretended to have lifted one of the rings that was already on her finger when she entered the mall. Only Monica had noticed, but was kind enough not to confront her until later.

That was what they were doing now. Monica was taking her to practice shoplifting.

"Okay, where should we go?" asked Sandra nervously.

"You pick, just make sure it is a place without alarms, or pick up something small and take the tag off. We don't want to get busted," Monica said with a laugh.

"I don't know," Sandra said, pretending to look around at all the stores. She hoped Monica would just pick for her.

"Huh?" asked Monica. She was not paying any attention to Sandra. She was smiling and flirting with a group of men over by the pretzel stand.

Sandra had always been jealous of that, her ability to just pick up any guy she wanted with ease. Monica was 5'8", with sleek blonde hair that fell down over her shoulders like a curtain. She had a slender waist, wide hips, and substantial breasts for her frame. She had bright green eyes, and an even brighter smile. Sandra had seen her get all kinds of free things, just for smiling at someone.

Sandra caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection of a store window and tried to smooth her hair. She was pretty, though not as pretty as Monica, she thought. She had unruly curly brown hair, dark eyes, and though her breasts and behind were abundant, she lacked the tiny waist of her friends. She wasn't big, she was still only a size 6, but she always felt bigger than that.

"C'mon, Sandra," Monica had clearly grown tired of flirting, "Pick a place."

There was a little shop near the food court that was never really busy and didn't have alarms. Sandra had never been in there before, but she led her friend there now.

"Let's just go in here." Sandra said hastily.

"Now you just have to pretend to be looking at stuff," Monica whispered, "Then when no one is looking find something small and slip in in your pocket, easy peasy."

Sandra pretended to look at things. The shop was filled with all sorts of little knick knacks and picture frames. She found a little selection of porcelain animals. Then she saw it there on the shelf, a little dalmatian. Sandra picked up several of the animals and set them back down again to make it look like she was browsing. Then with a side glance to the cashier, and a quick search for other customers, she quickly and quietly pocketed the tiny glass dog.

"Let's go." She whispered to Monica as she left the little shop in a hurry.

Monica followed quickly with a smile on her face. She even waved to the cashier on the way out.

"What did you get?" Monica asked excitedly.

Sandra reached her shaking hand into her pocket and pulled out the dog.

"Awww!" Monica squeaked, "It is so adorable!"

"Excuse me, ladies." Came a deep voice from behind. "I need you both to come with me."

Sandra's heart sank as she turned to see a security officer.

"Both of us? But I didn't do anything." Monica protested.

"Yes, both of you." The guard snatched the dog out of Monica's hand and led them both back to a small hallway off the side of the food court. Sandra could feel tears welling up in her eyes, she was both scared of going to jail, and hurt by her friends immediate betrayal.

They came to a blue door labeled 'Security'.

"Sit," said the guard. "I need to review the footage before I decide what to do with you."

It was the longest five minutes of Sandra's life.

The guard sighed and looked at Monica, "Alright, you are free to go, but I need your ID card first. I am putting you on the watch list."

"Uh, OK." Monica said digging in her purse.

The guard made a copy of her ID, and she left without even looking at Sandra.

The guard walked over and locked the door behind her.

"Did you take anything else?" He asked, staring down at Sandra. He was an intimidating man, easily over 6 ft tall, shaved head, and he looked like he spent all his free time working out.

"No, no." She stammered. "Just the dog. Please, I don't want to go to jail."

"I need to check you and see if you stole anything else. Give me your bag."

Sandra handed him her bag, which he dumped over the desk.

"Okay, nothing here. Stand up please." He said authoritatively.

She stood hesitantly, afraid of what was going to happen next.

He slid the chair over to the corner, and lifted her arms up.

"Stay like that. I need to check and see what else you might be hiding from me." He took both hands and placed them on her back, and started roughly patting her down. "You sure I am not going to find anything?"

"Uh, no." Sandra said, "There isn't anything else. I swear." She was so scared she could feel her teeth beginning to chatter.

He got down on one knee and started rubbing on her ankles, moving his hands up her legs to her thighs. He made his hand brush in between her legs several times, but Sandra did not know if this was normal or not, so she didn't protest. He stood, reaching around her to her backside and began to rub and squeeze far more than Sandra knew was necessary.

"Stop, please. I don't think you should be doing that." She said shoving his hands away.

"Okay then, I guess I will just have to call the cops and they can finish the search for me. Is that what you want me to do?" He looked down on Sandra, and smiled menacingly.

"No, no, please don't." She took a deep breath. "Please just finish."

He knew then he could do whatever he wanted to her. She was his.

He placed his hands back where they were, and started rubbing and squeezing again. "You know I have to do this, don't you? You can't just get away with what you did." He left one hand where it was, and brought the other to the front of her waist. He slipped his hand up her shirt and grasped her breast, massaging it.

Sandra instinctively tried to take a step back to get away from the groping hands. "Please, st-" but she was cut off when the security guard tightened his grip on her and pulled her close to him, ramming his tongue in her mouth.

Sandra's attempt to scream was immediately muffled. She let her body go limp, and just tried to breath through it. She felt so violated.

After what felt like an hour of getting her mouth relentlessly probed, the security guard removed his tongue, and quickly covered her mouth with his free hand, holding onto the back of her head with the other to keep her in place.

"I am going to let go, and you are going to do exactly what I tell you, or I will call the cops. Do you understand me?" He looked fiercely into her eyes, awaiting submission.

Sandra nodded.

He let go and took a step back to admire his new puppet.

"Please, I just want to go. I won't do it every again. Really, I swear." Sandra pleaded.

This was his favorite part. He couldn't wait to break this one.

"Strip, slowly." He said, unbuttoning his pants.

Sandra's mind was racing, she thought about running, and she thought about trying to scream, but she knew it was no use. This man, was so much stronger and larger than her. Besides, the door was behind him. Sandra knew she couldn't fight her way out. Screaming might do something, but she was doubtful anyone would be able to hear her tucked back in the security closet. He still had the tape too, so even if she did manage to get away, she would probably still end up in trouble. She knew what she had to do.

She looked down at the floor and took off her shirt.

"Oh yea, that's nice." The security officer moaned unzipping his pants. "Not too fast now, nice and slow for me baby." He reached a hand down the front of his pants as he watched her reach behind her back and unhook her bra.

She let it drop to the floor. It took her a while to unbutton her jeans with trembling hands.

Soon she was standing there in nothing but a pair of sky blue bikini underwear.

With a loud moan the security officer freed his cock from it's hiding place, and began to stroke himself.

Sandra stood there shivering, attempting to cover her body with her hands, feeling riddled with shame.

"Last piece," the security officer said, "Off with it." He sounded almost playful, teasing, it made Sandra's stomach turn.

She reached down and slid off her underwear, she tried to cover herself with her hands again, but she knew it was moot.

"Arms down," he commanded. She obeyed. He circled her, stroking his cock with one hand, and gently touching where he pleased with the other. "God, you are a beautiful. Are you a slut?"

Sandra had never thought of herself that way. She had only really been with one guy, her current boyfriend Jack. She had given head to a few different guys before, but never went all the way with them like she had Jack.

"N-n-no." she stammered.

"Tell me how many men you have slept with," He slipped his shirt off.

"Just one," She said, "please," she added softly.

"Please what, slut?" He said grabbing her by her chin and forcing her to look at him. "What?" He said demandingly.

"I-I-I will do what you ask. Can we just please do it and get it over with?" He let go of her chin and she looked at the ground.

"I like to play with my food before I eat it." He said with a laugh. "Lighten up, slut. Now be a good girl and tell me what you are." He stood back from her watching, and waiting.

"I don't-," Sandra stopped, she understood, "a slut."

"Yes, you are. Knees slut." He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down.

She looked up at him from her new vantage point. His dick was about the same size as Jack's, still she wasn't sure if it was an average size or not. She had only really seen the two. The few times gave head before were all in the dark, and she was drunk.

"Suck it." He grabbed her hair in one hand and his cock in the other. She opened her mouth, wondering if this would be it. If it was just head, she could do that. She let herself ease into it, and took his cock into her until it hit the back of her throat. She let her tongue flick the tip of his cock, and stroke the shaft as she moved her head back and forth. Maybe she could get him to finish quickly and leave.

"Make yourself wet for me," and as if reading her mind he said, "This isn't all you will be doing for me, slut."

Sandra gagged a little, as she tried to protest, but he held her firmly in her place. He had her now, by the back of the head, fistfuls of hair, steadily pumping himself in and out of her mouth.

Sandra reached down with one hand in an attempt to get herself aroused, only to discover she was already soaked. Just a small touch on her clit sent shivers down her spine. This was awful. She was awful.

The security guard stopped his assault on her face and turned her eyes to him, "Are you ready for me yet?" He said impatiently.

"I- yes." Sandra said feeling hollow, and trying to ignore the warmth between her legs.

"Good little slut." He said, pulling her to stand by her hair. He used his leverage to bend her over the desk. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her, and felt how slick she was.

"You are a perfect slut," he declared, "You are going to love this." He eased his cock into her.

Sandra let out an involuntary moan, and in one last attempt at her dignity she tried to struggle.

"No, you don't." He said pinning her down. He continued thrusting in and out of her wetness.

Sandra let go completely. She closed her eyes and pretended it was Jack. She found herself filled with a growing tension. She tried to deny it, but the more she ignored it, the more it grew.

The security guard could feel the shift in her emotions.

"That's it, cum for me baby. Cum you little slut." He said, each word punctuated with a quick breath.

Sandra continued to try to fight, until she couldn't hold it in anymore. She arched her back and released a guttural moan, pushing herself into the security guard, to get him inside her deeper. Her body shook with pleasure and disgust.

The security guard pulled out of her and watched her lay face flat on the desk.

"You loved that didn't you, slut? I knew you would." He said touching himself with one hand and grazing her backside with the other.

Sandra was in shock. She had never had anything like that happen to her before. It felt, primal. She felt so disgusted with herself for enjoying that like she had, and Jack, JACK! What would he think? She was a horrible person.

The security guard grabbed her by her hair again and led her to her knees.

"Oh, I am going to cum all over you, you little slut. Open your mouth." He said pumping his cock with his hand.

She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She could hear him assaulting himself, faster and faster. She could hear his breathing quicken, his moans grow louder, more frantic.

He watched her sit there waiting with her mouth wide open for him.

"Oh, God, Fuck." He yelled, as she felt the warm fluid enter her mouth and cover her face and breasts, marking his property.

He forced her to face him, "Get cleaned up and get out. If I see you here again, you know what you have to do. I will always have that tape."

Sandra reluctantly left, knowing it wouldn't be long before she would have to come back.

IvoryJade
IvoryJade
11 Followers