All Comments on 'The Mallard'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Just vile crap

I know some people will think this is "erotic". All I see is a piece-of-shit cowardly wimp. Gerry's wife had more balls than this useless apology for a man. Still, each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heard this before

Similar story posted before with gardening instead of train spotting. Rest was the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just too stupid and weak

No man willingly let’s his wife screw around and then get pregnant. This writer is like so many. Husband has to be stupid and weak. Wife gets to be a slut with no negative consequences. Just stupid and lame. No real man keeps her and sends the slut packing.

cyferxcyferxover 4 years ago
Pastiche of another story

This story is very similar to the story The Allotment. Just with the setting moved from gardening to trainspotting and the euphemism from a special tool to a mallard. If you liked this story, this other one is almost the same right down to the multiple pregnancies, except it is in three parts: The Allotment by lucy54. Giving two stars for being an outright copy.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

Agree with LenardSpencer that this is just vile crap. But then that is the boogie man's calling card.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Gerry wasn't a trainspotter!

He was a filthy Gricer!

Death by Pendolino? First time I have seen it on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting geriatric sex 🤮

infantile, better, senile characters in a latrine act

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumber than a box of rocks

Just awful.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This story is about irrational animals...

This story is about irrational animals...Not about human beings...This is a libel against women...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

lilithslilithsover 4 years ago
Excellent!

I enjoyed it!! Please continue the story. These girls are addicted to Mallard now. Help them satisfy their need and husband's cuckold desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it! More please. Ignore the nay sayers, let them visit some other site if they dont like erotic stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

I dont know which is worse, the plot of this stupid story or the author that dreamed it up. Gods!! What a load of crap.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
75 years old?

I am the same age as Gerry and I would like to speak with his pharmacologist.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Believe

In hindsight I believe that I should have ducked this story about a Mallard. It was sort of looney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Remake of "The Allotment"

This is a rewrite of the story "the Allotment" but it comes out better in this rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tongue in cheek...

Not sure it was suppose to be taken seriously, double entendres galore, deserves a star for them alone lol I thought it was ok, and yes dirty old men are everywhere, allotments, fishing, train spotting...... And I know more than one woman who has dropped her knickers for every big cock she finds lol ignore the knockers, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Made me hard

I enjoyed except for the pregnancy part. I would like to see and old experience well hung guy do my wife. I would want seconds but would probably cum jerking off as he did her. A regular, non threatening, older, big cock would be welcomed. Wish one lived next door.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

FANTASTIC!!

I was just enthralled!! For once in a very rare, honest story on this site, the women all acted like the common sewer sluts they are - all jumping at the chance to get fucked over and over by the big-cocked bad boy (even if he's geriatric), and the husband acted like the indecisive, cowardly, perverted, sick-fuck, wimp sissy boy that most husbands are!! Hubby has gotten what he deserves - he threw his wife away into the arms and cock of the old guy, the old guy gets to do her anytime and all the time. Hubby gets nothing but the bills. Karma couldn't have worked out better or fairer. (Lesson: never push your wife into doing something "bad" - it always, always, always backfires and you're left dry, unrequited, and paying dearly for the rest of your life!! STUPID!!).

The only bad thing was the ending. The old geyser should have died of a heart attack while fucking Beth and impregnating her with his third child. Murder by old hag wife is just too boring and mundane - as well as badly propitious! On the other hand, since none of his whores will change their spots now, it just means a newer, younger, healthier bad boy can just step in and pick up the reigns! Giddy-up fuck-cows! Yeee haaw!! ROFLMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My gf loves sex and so do i we do it every chance we get but she loves sex in the car she gets so turned on by it and often gets totally naked and has said she dosnt care if people sees her once my cock is in her. One time we were going at it she said someone elses name as she was cumming and as i was near i kept going until i pumped my cum into her as she was on the pill it was ok. I asked her later who is Tom and she went bright red and said why are you asking that i replied you said his name when you were cumming are you having sex with him as well. She was really red faced and said no she wasnt and i said well your bright red so something is wrong. Eventually she told me she used to babysit for friends of her parents and the man left her home and they would have sex sometimes in his car usually when his wife had to much to drink and he had put her to bed before leaving my gf home. He was quite older than her almost thirty years but she said the sex was good and he was the first guy she had sucked off and tasted his sperm. Over time she told me all what they did including getting her naked and having sex outside the car and people seeing them which she liked and seeing some men come closer and wanking beside them. Now i knew why she didnt care if people saw us having sex as once a cock was inside her she couldnt stop whoever came along. She didnt admit it but i got the feeling that she let other guys take her as well as him which i found hot. She admitted she loved the sex and that the guy still tries to get into her pants when he is at their house and has been close a few times but she stopped him as she was going with me. I was hard again and started to fuck her then stopped and said lets get out and fuck naked outside the way you like it she smiled and said yes please we got out and i took her from behind and told her to pretend its him fucking you and call me his name. Well the sex was even better than i expected but nobody seen us and i said if you let him fuck you again here id come to watch and see how good it is she went wilder calling his name and telling me to fuck her harder and after i filled her with cum she knelt down and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She asked me did i really her to fuck him again and i said yes but only if im there to watch and catch you then fuck you as well after him. She is going to do it and i will write the details of what happens .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous