The Man and His Wife; Birthday

Story Info
Intense scat couple fuck session.
1.1k words
4.36
18.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexmith
Sexmith
6 Followers

The sun from a high window above the bed warms his shoulders.

The man is awake but existence is still foggy.

Cosmic fabric begins to materialise through thin cracks in his vision.

His wife is already awake and staring at him with a smirk.

In that moment he remembers It's his birthday today.

His mind starts racing.

"Go 'n make yourself pretty" she whispers.

Her sweet breath is warm on his face.

For a brief moment all is calm, then as the gears work in his mind, knowledge of exactly what this sentence actually means makes his cock twitch, with anticipation he springs to life. Leaping out of bed almost taking the sheet and blankets with him, his wife giggles playfully.

He looks almost smitten, like a school boy in a candy store.

Racing naked down the hallway he trips, crunching his little toe on a bookshelf but it doesn't hurt, he's so horny now, all the blood is in his dangling member, flopping back and forth, slapping against his thighs as he runs.

Moments later his wife peacefully flows after him, into the bathroom like a princess, she's so beautiful, pretending she's not busting to use the toilet but he can see a slight grimace on her face.

He's sitting, ass on the floor, back against the perfect white porcelain toilet bowl, his legs spread out straight in front.

He even has a towel ready, flat on the linoleum underneath him. His chest is heaving. "No mucking around now" he thinks.

She glides over to him and stands with her legs slightly spread, a couple of light golden dribbles run down her legs and splash onto his fat flaccid cock. A brief golden spurt escapes her but she quickly tries to stop it with her hands, it squirts past her fingers, splashes his chin and neck, and runs down his chest, around his back and drips onto the towel.

His hands adorned with nitrile gloves are immediately on her fabulous, firm ass. Kneading her cheeks and spreading them apart with his fingers.

The man loves his wife's ass, he could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No need for pudding.

She spreads her bare pussy lips with her fingers, forces a quick jet that splashes up his chest, neck and chin as she thrusts her hips forward in a single motion.

That was just a teaser.

She smiles at him, he is her slave.

Looking into his eyes she whispers simply; "open".

His cock twitches, spurts its first viscous blob of pre-cum and runs town his helmet like a bottle fizzing at the bung.

His mouth is now agape, eager.

Moving closer, with slightly bent knees she pushes her swollen pussy into his willing mouth.

Her hands are now on the back of his head, fingers crossed together, holding her balance but also keeping his mouth firmly locked over her glistening labia.

She leans back, lifts her chin up, arches her back ever so slightly. She simultaneously thrusts her hips forward in a jerk and forces a jet of hot piss into the back of his throat so hard, he has no choice but to swallow it.

Another and then another, with each forceful push she rocks her hips into his face, pulling his head into her sex with her hands.

After three or four hard fountains of hot piss, the first steaming slap of shit hits his chest.

Pre-cum is running down his swelling girth now in a stream, he's so horny his cock is now raging, veins engorged. He could fuck a centaur!

His hands now releasing her ass, move to the piled poop in all its glory on his chest and another huge mass slaps into the first with a clap.

It begins to slide under its own weight and he helps it by mashing it in with his fingers. Pushing it down his smooth tummy, through his belly-button and onto his pristine, rock hard cock.

He can't take it anymore, he has to masturbate with the stinking brown pile.

Meanwhile she's still forcing him to tongue her pussy. The piss has now become a torrent that he's struggling to gulp at. It's flowing into the shit smeared down the front of his torso as it escapes his mouth. More hot stinking shit piles up on his chest and instantly starts sliding down to his raging boner.

His tongue now exploring her inner labia and honey-hole. He can't get enough.

The man sucks at his wife's clit and wanks with two hands. One massaging her steaming shit into his firm, hairless scrotum. The other smearing it up his shaft as she rocks back and forth on his face.

She pulls away and steps back to catch a glimpse of the fucking art she has just created. He's in heaven. He looks at her with such longing and desire. This man is her man and he will do anything for his wife. A lustful smirk on her face.

With that she steps closer to him again but this time crouching down close, sliding her pulsing cunt down his shit smeared chest.

They keep eye contact, intensifying every feeling of their being.

He releases his hands slowly from his shitty cock and guides her legs, smearing brown hand prints as she presses her gaping cunt onto the tip of his matted brown fuck stick.

She slowly eases one knee onto the towel beside his thigh and 'plop!' Just like that it's up to the hilt as she straddles him. She gasps, shit is the best lubricant.

Their lips meet, mouths open, tongues entwined as she lifts her hips up slowly and slides back down again. Shit squelches out of her horny pussy with each thrust. Their hands roaming, his, leaving brown smears as they go.

Their members engorged, pulsating together with lust. Ready to burst at the seams the man's wife words "I'm going to come". "Me too my love" the man whispers in his husky morning droll.

Her rhythmic thrusting briefly speeds up. Then spasms, sporadic, a final push, another cable of fresh shit hits the floor and she squirts a furious storm as she comes, spraying both up and down, all over between them with a loud kshhhh!

At the same time he jets his load inside her with an awkward spasm and grunt.

Still in each others embrace they collapse on the soiled towel. Twitching, breathing heavily, legs entwined, still looking deeply into each other's eyes the man whispers to his wife "I love you my beautiful princess".

"I love you too my handsome man" his wife whispers back. And they kiss again passionately in a stinking heap.

The man pulls away briefly, lifts up his hand and quickly puts a brown smudge on the tip of his wife's perfect little nose with his index finger. "boop!"

Sexmith
Sexmith
6 Followers