The Man Medicine Didn't Save Pt. 02

Story Info
Petey's little cock is horribly humiliated.
2.8k words
3.98
10k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My teacher looked at me and my little penis with wondrous disbelief. The shocking truth lay before her eyes.

"Class, I didn't even realize this may be a moment recorded in medical history as the smallest penis known to man. I measured it to be 1.1 inches hard."

There was a sensational silence that punched me in the gut. I could have sworn I heard a cricket; it was so quiet. After what felt like immortality, they exploded in laughter at the shocking measurement. I don't blame the young class. If I were in their shoes, I would also relentlessly mock the dickless dude.

She tried her best to suppress her hurtful and unprofessional giggling and said, "Class, it isn't about the size. They say something is small and mighty."

A student screamed, "Yeah, mighty tiny!"

"Okay, enough, class. I know it is entertaining, but remember, we must consider the patient. I have another question for you all. We can classify Petey's shrinking condition. What would this be called?"

Again, several students shouted every name in the book, "baby dick, little boy penis, dinky dick, smallest peen, teeny weeny, toddler pee-pee, a clitoris, micropenis--"

"That's right. We would categorize this as a micropenis—great job to whoever said that. A micropenis is considered an abnormally small pee-pee. Usually, the father is a carrier. Is that the case for you, Petey?"

"Yes, my father also has a really small micropenis."

"Well, at least you have your daddy to help you navigate life as a small-dicked man. I honestly wish we could compare this anomaly to a penis with average length and birth. For the guys in class, do I have a volunteer to stack up against little Petey here?"

A short, stumpy Chinese student raised his hand, "I can help."

"Thank you, Derrick, for participating."

He walked up to the front of the class next to me.

"Now, you just need to strip like Petey here."

He immediately tore off his clothes, unlike me, who really hesitated. In a matter of seconds, he was completely naked.

"Okay, stand next to Petey so you are side by side."

"Great."

My hard cocklette was insanely tiny compared to Derrick's. This made me feel even worse.

"As you can see, the size difference is astronomical. Petey's little hard cock is dwarfed by Derrick's manly size. I mean, just the head alone of Derrick's penis is longer and thicker than Petey's teeny stiffy. It is amazing."

A student asked, "I thought Chinese boys had small wangers."

"Again, that's just based on stereotypes. Derrick here is Chinese, short, and a little chubby. He should have a very tiny penis, but stereotypes are usually incorrect. Thank you, Derrick, that is all."

Derrick put his clothes back on but lifted himself with a cocky smirk over me. He made sure to let me know how aware he was of the difference between us where it mattered.

He whispered to me, "You may have all the money and privilege of the world, but you will always be trapped with that wittle baby dick. No amount of money will change that."

He smacked my ass and walked back to his seat with a chip on his shoulder.

Another student asked, "Dr. Blanchland, but having a micropenis isn't necessarily bad, right?"

"Sometimes, men with micropenises are sterile, but most work just fine. Men with micropenises can have a healthy sex life, like every other man. The only issue is they probably won't be able to stimulate a woman's clitoris because of the very infant-sized length. These men just need to be innovative and make up in other areas. But there may be ladies small enough to feel little Petey's nub here. If not, Petey here could date men. Some men adore watching small, fully flaccid ladyboys bouncing and flopping all over the place as they get nailed. There is a market for tiny penises, but their demand is horribly small, like how little they are. The biggest concern isn't the size but if it actually works appropriately. We know little Petey here is ultimately hard right now, but does it function like a normal-sized penis?"

This was the first time a woman wrapped her two fingers around my nugget nublet. She rubbed my little hard tee-tee, gently massaging the teeny tiny head. I couldn't believe she was doing this to me. The entire class was going to see me blow my load.

She talked directly in my ear, "This is the closest you will ever get to being intimate with a woman. No woman in her right mind would have your little nub, a little ounce of boyhood, near her pussy."

I felt chills run through my body as her breath grazed me. Her fingers were bigger than my little dick. Her stroking was magical, and I felt lost in a new galaxy far away from this unbearable moment that would scar me for life. With her beautiful strength and endurance, I just thought of Dr. Blanchland vanquishing my puny innie bitty pee-pee.

In my imagination, I wrapped my strong arms around her and listened to her every word. I would disappoint her with my little stubby in my deepest, darkest dreams. I inserted my half-inch cockle into her warm pussy, and she laughed as my hard small cock tickled her. I kissed her passionately like I had a scrap of virility left. This fictional plane gave me the power to be the manly man I constantly desired and feel eternal bliss. A place I wouldn't be stuck with a little dipper incompetent to fulfill the sexual satisfaction of any woman or man.

I was so lost in my intense fantasy that white-hot juice was released from my pathetic, timid urethra before I knew it. I was horrified to see my undergrown penis splurting excessively; probably the most cum I've ever produced. I let out the most embarrassing, sensual moans. I looked down in shame and could see my less-than-impressive stiffy regress and diminish into a less developed, pinky-like soft willy.

If I thought the class was entertained before, their laughter was even more deafening. I couldn't believe the entire class witnessed Dr. Blanchland handle my underdeveloped parts to the point where I ejaculated.

"Well, class, we see another irregularity with the human body here. Petey's little penis should be unable to produce this amount of semen, but we just saw him release buckets of it."

She flicked my little wiener and spoke to my flat groin like a baby, "Good for you, little guy."

She grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned up the remaining cum from my innie. Upon her touching my stimulated twinkie winky, I let out a high-pitched squeal exciting the class.

"Turn around, Petey. I need to show the class your little behind."

I turned around and showed the entire class my tiny butt.

"Check out Petey's little butt area. It is tiny and flat, much like his front. My entire hand can cover each butt cheek. Stretch your legs, boy."

She patted my buns, and I stretched my legs. She grabbed my ass and pulled it apart. The entire class saw my scared, tight hole.

"This is what we call an anus. It has never had any sexual activity because of its unusual tightness. Petey will probably need to get used to this area being preoccupied as a bottom boy."

I stood up and turned around.

"Does anyone have any questions?"

A student stood up and asked, "But little Petey here isn't doomed, right? It might still grow?"

"Good question. The penis, on rare occasions, will continue growing until the age of 22-24. Petey, how old are you?"

"I am 26 years old."

"Oh well. Yeah, Petey here is doomed because it won't grow anymore. Even if it did grow now, it would only increase by an inch, which won't make much of a difference for Petey. He will have that little stub for the rest of his life. Tough break, kid."

"Anyone else?"

"Yeah, how does he have sex with it?"

"Petey, how do you have sex with all of that?"

My face turned white. I didn't want to admit I was a virgin.

"Yeah, I just stick it in, and usually, she will scream her head off."

"Really, Petey? Are you going to lie to the class?"

I shook my head, "Alright, I've never had sex before, so I'm not sure how I would use it. I am not even sure if the person would feel anything."

Dr. Blanchland let out a small giggle, "Yeah, we should have assumed you were a virgin with your pea-sized cockle here. Haha, Petey, we already know the person on the receiving end would not feel anything. But it is always good to speculate. Let's take a poll.

"Class, who thinks the person would feel anything from Petey's weenie?"

No one raised their hands.

"Okay, who thinks the person wouldn't feel anything?"

Everyone shot up their hands faster than I could react.

"That settles it, little Petey, but you can find other ways to pleasure your partner. There are plenty of things you can do without a dick. Sorry, that is all we have time for today, class."

Everyone booed the professor.

"I know, but we must say goodbye to Petey's little treat. Thank you for attending the special lecture and demonstration."

The entire class left but did not shy away from giving me grief for being born with such a little particle dangling between my legs. Some wiggled their pinky fingers at me.

Dorine came up to me and told me she was sorry I had nothing to show for my role as a man.

"You told me I needed to know my place in society as someone with no money. You need to know your place as a little virgin dicklette loser. Also, all these special lectures are recorded and posted in the university archives for public viewing. Most students don't care for it, but I will share the video with the entire university once it is live on the website. Students will never forget this event. I think the American Urological Society would also be very interested in your little condition. I will submit the video to them and see what they will do with it. You might be a scientific miracle, and scientists will want to study your little dinky. It is just so tiny. Maybe you can get surgery one day to increase your penis size, but I wouldn't count on it being much bigger since you are so small."

"You are right. I am so sorry for the way I treated you."

"Don't give me that crap now. Now you've been beaten down, and everyone's seen your baby wee-wee; you want to be nice?"

She came up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and then gave me a little peck on my mini pee-pee.

"I should thank you for not being interested. You really gave me the confidence I needed. I don't mind a guy with a baby dick. I care about the heart."

"Does that mean you would want to ask me out again?"

"Yes, and we can have tons of sex because I love a guy with a pinto bean dicklette."

"Wow. Really?"

A smile crept up on her face, "Haha, no way, buddy. I can handle a guy with a baby penis like you, but not with one that has a heart blacker than the devil.

"Oh, I see."

"Sorry, man. The only way it would work is if you would be my girlish sissy boy behind closed doors. Your penis would be my clit, and we would make love."

"I can absolutely do that."

"Haha. You really are pathetic, aren't you? And you are hard again! I was just playing with your little chain. I'll never want you. You made your choice last semester."

She pulled out one of her breasts and squeezed it.

"That's what you get for being a little pickled jerk. I set this whole thing up, by the way. It was all my idea."

"How did you know I was packing a tiny gherkin?"

"Seriously? You can tell, boy. You never had a bulge in your pants at all. Here's a kiss to remind you what you will never have."

She kissed me on the lips, and it felt amazing.

She flicked my stiff little penis and spanked me on the butt, "You are hung like my mom. Bye, bye loser."

After she left, Dr. Blanchland came up to me.

"Thank you for being a fantastic guest today for my class. You really have such a small little winky stump. You should start the first teeny weenie peenie club to bring together other guys with tiny peckers. Granted, yours would probably be the smallest out of the bunch, but I think it would be great. Tell me more about your little penis. I am curious."

Thinking about it almost had me on the verge of tears, "I can't physically direct my stream while standing to pee. I need to sit down to urinate. I also masturbate like a woman, not like regular men. I have to push it in and out of me."

"Aww, you poor thing. That little pee-wee has changed your life."

"Hmm. Can I get a closer look at your vagina-like center?"

"S-s-sure, if you want, Dr. Blanchland."

She lowered to her knees and inspected my exhausted little grain of salt.

"I can't believe something so small exists on a fully grown man."

My little pee-pee leaked little droplets of pre-cum onto the floor. She put the entire puny dicklette in her mouth, and I gasped with pure pleasure.

"Mmmm, Ahh!"

She sucked my little guy until I was screaming with ecstasy.

"I wanted to see what a microscopic penis would feel like in my mouth."

"I felt bad for you because of your inadequacy as a man."

"Yeah. How did it feel in your mouth, though?"

"Ridiculous, haha. I've sucked many large cocks in my life, and yours barely felt like the tip."

"Okay--"

"More like a little mushroom."

"Alright I--"

"Or perhaps a little peanut, a tickle stick, a nanometer peter, a baby carrot--"

Okay, I get it! Can I leave now!?"

She touched my grape-like balls, "Oh, poor Petey with his little Peter. Don't be upset that you were born with this lady kryptonite. It'll be okay. You can leave, big baby."

She threw me my clothes, and I quickly put them on.

"Thanks again. Good luck finding a companion with something so damn tiny," she said. She grazed her hand around my crotch area, trying to find it. "Wow, I can barely feel anything. Where is it? Oh, there it is."

She pinched it in my pants.

"I know you have a big crush on me, but don't even think about it. I may have blown your little pee-pee, but that was more of a pity fuck. I date men, not toddlers. Sorry, it's just the way things are."

She winked and escorted me out.

Three weeks later...

Once word got out about what happened, my life changed, especially after the video was released. Almost everyone saw the video, so they always made fun of me. I was constantly teased in class. Even the professors made an effort to make me uncomfortable. People in class would compare the penises in our books to mine and how different they were. I was never called Peter again.

Now it was Petey or other damaging small-dicked inspired nicknames. It surprised me how creative people were with their degrading and demeaning name-calling. No woman would even come near me; if they did, they would laugh and give me the universal small penis gesture. I became the laughingstock of the entire university. I was depressed and didn't do well like I used to. I did graduate, but no one took me seriously.

Seven years later...

I am now a medical doctor working for a hospital near my hometown. After the incident happened during my time in medical school, the story became an interest to many. Vice News worked with the American Urological Society. They collaborated on a documentary featuring my little condition as one of the smallest penises to exist. It is called "The Man Medicine Didn't Save." I became the micropenis savior for sharing my story, but the world's laughingstock.

If I thought university was terrible, this was even worse. I am looking to find a cure for this micropenis disease in my spare time. Most tell me it is a lost cause, just like my sex life, but I won't give up. After everything, I am more humble and appreciative of everything I have. I vowed long ago never to be a massive jerk like I was before. The little guy between my legs taught me a vital life lesson.