The Man on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Richard. "Well, good morning!" he said a little too loudly. He had his white towel wrapped around his waist and was wearing flip-flops, circling around to her front.

"Hi, Richard." Danielle didn't get up, but rather lay back on her chair and stretched her sexy, over-the-arms stretch. She drew her long, lithe body out as far as she could, then relaxed. "How are you?"

Richard walked up and scooted another lounge chair about three feet away and a couple of feet down from Danielle's.

"I'm doing great! Yesterday's pool workout made me feel a lot better. Got a good night's sleep." Danielle thought Richard's spirits seemed pretty high. Then again, she was laying there completely naked, so that might have something to do with his good mood. She adjusted her chair so it was more in an upright position.

Danielle and Richard both had their sunglasses on, so it was difficult for her to determine whether he was looking at her body or her eyes, it was equally difficult for Richard to see what Danielle was focused on.

"Hey, I took your advice." Richard sat down and faced her to the side.

"What advice would that be?" Danielle didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"About how I should try being nude. I got naked last night and I just stayed that way all this morning."

She looked down at his towel-wrapped waist.

'Oh God. Is he naked under his towel?' Danielle became both nervous and excited at the same time.

"So, you're..." She trailed off, looking down at his towel.

"Yep. Naked as the day I was born. Hey, if you're uncomfortable with that, I can just go and get my suit on, no problem whatsoever."

Danielle felt put on the spot. She was about to decide whether or not this strange, older man, with the beautiful, huge penis was going to be walking around nude in her backyard.

She found her body was becoming sensitive, her nipples perked-up, her mouth became wet, her pussy moist. She was laying completely naked in front of the most well-endowed man she had ever seen about to tell him to either go back and fetch his bathing suit, or get naked.

Danielle thought about her cheating husband and what he was up to overseas, so far from her reach. She couldn't think of a better way to get her revenge.

"I don't have a problem with you being a nudist around me," she said, trying to keep her voice level and calm.

There it was. It was decided. Danielle almost visibly cringed with her forward remark. 'Holy shit, what have I done?' She immediately thought. Her excitement was total.

Richard smiled, stood up and unfastened the towel around his waist, letting it drop in a heap to the ground. Danielle was about four feet away as he stood at his chair a few feet down from hers. Her head at the same level as his groin.

Richard dropped his towel right in front of the naked, big-breasted vixen. He stood with his legs shoulder-width, hands on his hips. Danielle's eyes went right to it. She was barely able to resist lowering her sunglasses for a better look.

He wasn't hard...yet. Danielle saw his impressive cock fully extended, although not hard. It hung down, dangling before her eyes.

'Jesus,' she thought, her mouth gaping open slightly. His penis was simply amazing. It hung straight down, and bumped against his legs as he smoothed his towel on the back of his chair.

"Ah. That feels incredible. Thank you for suggesting it."

"It is nice, isn't it?" Danielle was trying to make the conversation as innocent as possible, although this is not how she was feeling.

Richard limped slowly to the pool and down the steps hanging on the side. His cock bouncing between his legs, his huge, sagging balls dangled and moved with every stride. Danielle could see everything he was doing. Her pussy was dripping so much that she could feel it running down her inner thigh and ass, and leaking onto her towel. She didn't dare touch herself for she didn't want to do anything sexual in front of a naked man who was hung like a horse.

Richard reached outward and grabbed the edge of the pool. He began pumping his feet, kicking forward so his back was facing up, just above the surface of the water. Danielle was having an impossible time trying not to masturbate. She fidgeted nervously. She had been thinking about that cock for several days and she desperately needed to cum now that she was naked with it in her backyard.

After several minutes, Richard crept out of the pool and made his way back to his chair as she nonchalantly stared at his huge wobbling, naked snake suspended between his legs. He had a difficult time getting himself into his chair. Once in place, he reclined the back and lay in the sun.

From her position, Danielle could see every inch of his glorious dick. She became transfixed at the sight. His legs were spread slightly. Richard's huge balls hung loose against his towel. His cock snaked out from his wiry pubes and was lying up along his stomach. She stared at the prominent veins and marveled at his girth. At the top, his uncircumcised head flared, laying hidden under its sheath. She began fantasizing about it, how she would lick it and suck on it. She imagined that if Gary had a cock like that, she would have it in her mouth multiple times per day.

Finally, she couldn't take any more. After about fifteen minutes, she shook her head and forced herself to look away, getting up.

"I'm going to fix a drink. Would you like one?" Danielle looked back at the skinny, well-endowed man. She thought it ironic that he was as disproportionately built as she was.

"Got any beer?" He lifted his head up hopefully.

"No beer. I was going to make a pitcher of kamikazes. Ever had one?" Danielle had to get up and get away from the penis.

"Can't say I have. Can I watch how you do it?" He wanted to remain in contact with the stunning brunette.

Danielle sighed and flipped her hair as she turned. It seemed she couldn't escape the presence of his epic cock for now.

"Sure."

Richard followed Danielle's perfect, naked body into the house and into the kitchen. He purposely tugged at his cock while her back was to him to let it grow to a semi-erect state.

Danielle was not accustomed to feeling as sexually stimulated as she was without being able to have sex. In the past, if she found herself even half as turned on as she was at the moment, she could simply have sex with Gary and take care of her needs. This was difficult for her. It felt like a low-level sustained sexual encounter, and it wasn't going away.

In the kitchen, she retrieved the glasses.

"I like using a little extra vodka in the first one," she explained, smiling as she poured.

Richard watched, staring directly at her wobbling tits, paying no attention to her bartending narrative. She noticed Richard was mostly watching her tits and they jiggled and bounced while she was mixing and pouring. His constant staring caused her nipples to harden to a rock-like state.

She closed the lid of the pitcher tightly. "Then, a little shake..." she said, looking slightly to the side in a cute, self-conscious way.

Danielle gently shook the pitcher. She knew this would make her tits sway and bounce against each other. She knew Richard was watching to see them do just that. And she did it anyway, finding herself smiling slightly. She loved the attention.

Richard felt his cock swell as he watched her supple, dangling tits jump and bound, high on her chest. She gave the pitcher an obligatory shake. Richard marveled at her flawless tits and prominent nipples.

"And there you have it," she concluded. "Shall we?"

Danielle walked past the stunned Richard carrying the pitcher and two glasses out to the table in the veranda.

As Danielle took a seat, Richard passed by her, led by his growing erection. She looked over as he walked by, his waist at her eye level. He was clearly no longer dangling. His cock looked like a heavy plank of wood sticking out and bending down from the weight of the head. Thankfully, as he sat, the table hid his crotch from sight so Danielle got a visual break.

She poured them each a two-ounce "shot" and explained, "It's not really a sipping drink, it just depends on how much is in the glass. You would normally drink it in one or two gulps."

Danielle demonstrated. Her tits shook as she tossed back the cold drink. She swallowed and made a satisfying "ah" sound.

"I think I can handle that!" Richard mirrored her, throwing back the shot and gulping loudly. He gazed at the empty glass, then nodded and pushed his empty glass toward the nearly full pitcher for another.

"Wow!" he cried, "I like that!" He smiled a full smile, revealing his irregular dental pattern.

"Yeah, they're awesome. Cool and refreshing and they give you a good kick."

Danielle poured them both another, only with slightly more in the glass. Richard drank his in two drinks, following Danielle's example.

"One more, and that's my limit so early in the day." Danielle announced.

This drink was a good five or six ounces. She and Richard slowed down for this one and enjoyed the flavor.

Danielle was feeling on top of the world. She was in a frisky and mischievous mood from the alcohol. She was having strange thoughts about Richard. He was not an attractive man at all. He was scrawny and covered in pale, freckly skin, a sagging chest, and a face that looked like he had been beaten up a few times. He was just the opposite of Gary in every way. Gary was handsome enough to be a male model, yet had a very average-sized penis. Richard had a penis that would make any porn star jealous, but had the body of an old, frail man. Her thoughts revealed a twisted attraction to Richard. She found herself turned on by being naked in front of a man she had no business being naked in front of. She grew hot thinking that a man like Richard would never have access to such a body as hers under most circumstances.

Richard interrupted her day dreaming.

"I never thought being naked would feel this good. You really opened my eyes." He smiled.

"Now you know why I was so disappointed that it had to stop. I'm glad it doesn't."

Danielle now wished she could see his big, fat, juicy cock under the table.

She finished her drink and went inside to put the pitcher back into the fridge. When she came back out, Richard was in the pool. Kicking his feet. Danielle decided to join him. She was now good and buzzed from the drinks.

She walked into the pool up to her breasts and noticed that Richard was swimming around her. She had seen such behavior before. This wasn't some innocent, injured man needing to exercise, he was circling her like prey, clearly interested in her.

Danielle knew she was vulnerable, but was having a blast being naked with Richard.

'Fuck Gary and his fucking London girlfriend,' she thought.

Danielle pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. She felt this was the safest way to stay away from that monster lurking below.

"Aren't you married, Richard?" she was slowly kicking her legs back and forth under the water. Her tits moving ever so slightly with each kick.

"I used to be, but we were divorced about ten years ago. I have two kids who live out in Arizona. She's in Florida."

Danielle had a flirtatious look in her eye. She tried to act casual as she spread her legs a little wider. Her pussy felt like fluids were gushing out of her she was so wet.

"Gary and I don't want children. We don't regret it. Gives us more time for ourselves."

Richard found this line of conversation interesting. "So, if you don't mind me asking, do you guys use birth control? Or...?"

Danielle's heart fluttered as their discussion became more heated, more sexual. She shifted her bare ass on the smooth pool deck, feeling her pussy throb.

"Wow! That's a little personal, don't you think?" Danielle smiled, clearly unoffended by the question. Then continued.

"We've always used condoms. I guess we're just used to it," she replied, "so no, I'm not on the pill or anything."

Danielle couldn't believe she was sharing so much with Richard. She couldn't take the sexual tension. She had to do something.

"But hey," she added suddenly, "that's personal and none of your business!" She playfully kicked a splash of water at Richard.

"Look at you getting all private, Mrs. Nudist!" Richard shot back, taking her cue and gently returning her splash.

Danielle splashed back with her hand and foot. Richard returned. His wave drenched the brunette and saturated the deck around her. She shrieked wildly and tilted her body back and to the side. She threw her head back and wiped her eyes. Her legs pulled up slightly and separated more, her nearly bald pussy became visible as it sat on the very edge of the pool.

Richard seemed to also be at his sexual limit and walked slowly through the water toward Danielle. His hungry gaze was locked on her now exposed and spread pussy.

Danielle wiped her eyes and blinked them open to see him coming at her, staring intently at her pussy. She was frozen. His look made her pussy throb and her nipples ache. She was afraid she would cum at that very moment.

As if drawn by a magnet, Richard's face moved directly toward the reclined brunette's pussy. It was like the culmination of their stand-off from the day before.

'He wouldn't just put his mouth on me like that, without asking or saying anything, would he?' Danielle thought.

His face closed the distance, moving between her thighs. She found her hands on her tits. Richard's hands confidently grabbed her knees, pushing them back and separating them more.

The two locked eyes as he moved his face in quickly. And without a word, he placed his mouth on her sloppy wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh...Mmmm." she sighed loudly, feeling his lips meet her slippery, tight sex. She felt an intense relief, like a hot iron being submerged in a bucket of water.

She opened her legs wider to give him more access.

Richard's clean-shaven face was slippery when it became coated with Danielle's wetness. This alone caused her to gasp audibly. It was a naughty feeling to have his face between her legs.

Danielle watched his head move between her thighs. She never really enjoyed her husband's efforts at pleasing her orally, so she was a little tense after her initial relief. Richard's actions caught her by surprise and she had to thank the alcohol for allowing her to relax and spread her legs open for him. She figured she would let him have a few minutes, but what she really wanted, what she felt she needed, was to let him fuck her. She leaned back on her elbows, letting him have his way. Soon, she'd get in the pool with him.

But that is not what happened.

"Ooooh, that feels nice," she cooed.

Richard showed surprising energy, going at her with abandon. He rubbed his nose, lips, and chin all over her before he began using his tongue. His long, firm, tongue penetrated her, jabbing her, fucking her, probing as deep as its length would allow, then it made lapping motions against her vulva, spreading his tongue out wide and flat. He used his broad tongue to stroke her lips with long draws all the way up to her stiff clit, repeatedly, and with increasing pressure.

"Mmmm, yes," Danielle sighed, sounding like she was enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate. She watched his balding head move between her spread legs.

As Richard had his way with her sopping pussy, she became a little self-conscious about how wet she was getting. His mouth made careless, sloppy, wet noises. Danielle was overwhelmed with the reality that his ugly, twisted face was now pressed naked against her most intimate area of her body.

She found Richard's oral sex much more pleasurable than Gary's. His stroking tongue switched back to deeply penetrating her and she felt his nose bump her swollen clit. She was spreading herself wider; she wanted his face between her legs. She began to not only appreciate his effort, but started to crave his tongue.

She propped herself up by putting her arms behind her, then scooted herself further over the edge of the pool so Richard could more easily access her pussy.

"Yes, just like that," she found herself saying. She was never this vocal during sex. She began heaving her chest, panting, her self-consciousness was evaporating.

After several more thrusts into her with his tongue, Richard sucked her engorged clitoris into his mouth and pinned it like a vise. Danielle moaned and pressed her crotch up and forward into his face.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she encouraged.

Richard pulled and sucked on her extended clit for a few minutes before he began to flick it up and down with the tip of his flexed tongue, slowly at first, then with increasing tempo.

"Oh, yes!" she cooed. Danielle had never had an oral experience like the one Richard was giving her. She found herself leaning forward and placing both of her hands behind his head just to make sure he didn't back away too soon. She knew this would cause her to cum.

Richard could sense Danielle's natural rhythm as she began to cycle toward her orgasm. Her hips were gyrating, her hands moving his head against her pussy, her rapid breathing and moaning; she was close. Richard stuck his tongue out and flexed it so it was strong and fixed in place to allow her to move at her own pace against his tongue and face. She was grinding her pussy into him and fast approaching climax.

"Ohhh...Fffuuuuckkkk...!" was all she could utter. Her pussy seemed to open-up, relaxing before she involuntarily convulsed. Danielle's right leg began shaking. She was lost to the pleasurable sensations.

Waves of fluid washed over Richard's face. The first squirt was more like a faucet being turned on.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Danielle cheered and jetted three sharp spurts of cum against Richard's thrusting tongue and chin.

He had to hold his breath as Danielle was suffocating him with her pussy and wetness. After flooding his face and mouth, she laid back and tried to catch her breath. She gasped and heaved against the wet pool deck on her back. She was writhing and clenching her wet tits.

But Richard wasn't done yet. His tongue wriggled down as he sought out her virgin asshole. He found her puckered opening and penetrated it deeply. Just as he had with her pussy, he tongued her asshole without any warning or reservation.

Danielle chirped in surprise as his tongue forced its way into her ass. "Ohhh, Jesus, oh, God!"

Richard held her thigh with one hand and worked the thumb of his other into her pussy. He tilted her hips back for better access to her asshole. His thumb slipped into the upper portion of her vagina so it came into contact with her rock-hard clit.

Danielle lifted her head. She felt she had let this go on too far.

"Hey, hey, hey. That's enough..." she protested.

He simply pulled her toward him roughly and tightened his grip on her thigh and pussy.

"Oooof," she cried as he dragged her wet body over the smooth surface. She was again writhing in pleasure, at his disposal.

Her sphincter loosened momentarily and Richard's, long, strong tongue quickly penetrated deeper into her body. Danielle wiggled and squirmed. He was fucking her ass with his tongue. No one had ever done anything like this to her.

Her legs trembled involuntarily. She was cumming again.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh..." Her voice rose in pitch, her face scrunched up. "fffffffffuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..." she produced a loud, and sustained moan, running out of breath, she inhaled deeply, and continued, "...huuuuuuuhhhhhcccckkkkk..."

Richard fucked her tight pussy with his thumb while rubbing her clit with his palm. Danielle had completely given herself to Richard's extraordinary oral skills and was now holding her own knees, pulling them as far back as she could, opening herself to him. She tilted her hips toward him, giving her asshole to his capable tongue.

1...345678