The Man on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god, ohhh...god," she murmured breathlessly. Another deep breath and she released her knees, squirming wildly. "Annnnnngggghhhhhh!"

She came once more with Richards tongue imbedded in her ass. He felt her squirt powerfully, her pussy gushing against his hand and forehead. He loved the effect he was having on her.

Danielle shivered and was forced to roll away from Richard. She couldn't take anymore and slid into the pool out of a combination of over exhaustion and over stimulation. Richard floated away from Danielle who sat half way in the water on the steps to the pool as she recovered from her orgasms. Her breasts heaved, dripping, as she panted. She put her hand on her chest, looking at Richard.

"Oh my God. I've never cum like that before. It was just..." she shook her head, "oh my God!!" Danielle stood, letting the water drip off as she rose. She walked into the kitchen, retrieved the pitcher of kamikazes and poured herself another. Watching Richard through the glass door, she quickly downed the drink and returned to the pool.

Richard stood in the shallow water, his cock as hard as it could possibly get, sticking straight out away from his body, eager and waiting to be sated. Danielle was trying to regenerate her body so she could continue to enjoy this pleasurable, yet homely man. After she joined him in the water she smiled and said,

"Now, it's my turn..." she took his hand and walked him up and around to the spot she had been sitting, on the edge of the pool.

"Here." She gently patted the spot where she had been writhing in pleasure.

Richard slid his body down to a seated position. Danielle smiled as she jumped back into the pool and moved between Richard's legs, her hands on his knees. She looked at his cock, eagerly jutting up at her. She felt happy that she was finally able to spend some quality time with his epic dick.

"Wow," she said in amazement, carefully touching and probing his stiff member.

At first, she pet it as though it were a delicate creature that was easily damaged.

"Go ahead, don't be shy," Richard said, smiling.

With that, Danielle used both hands to grab Richard's cock. She gripped it about in the middle of his shaft, right where it seemed to be its fattest.

"Oh my god, I can barely get my hands around it..." she marveled.

Danielle handled his stiff erection, placing first one hand at his base, then her other one on top of it, then her first hand over the second one. She had done this before with a baseball bat, but never a dick. With eyes wide, she began moving her grip all over its surface to better feel it. She then released it and let it sway until it settled, stretched out well in front of him just a few inches from her mouth. She had become obsessed with his cock.

She made eye contact with him as her hands gathered and cupped his loose ball sack.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you that this is an enormous cock." Stating this aloud made her feel nasty. She discovered that she loved feeling nasty.

She gave him a sultry look as she tilted her head to the side. But found she couldn't keep her hands off of it for long. She kept rubbing his balls with one hand and gripped his shaft with her other. She looked him in the eyes while tapping his cock against her lips and cheeks, toying with it.

Richard smiled again. His gnarly mouth made Danielle feel she was about to do something exciting and wrong.

Not wanting to put off feeling his cock on her tongue for another second, she hungrily opened her mouth, gaping it as a strand of spit fell onto his cock head. She lowered her face and used her tongue to slather his swollen knob with spit. More saliva flowed out as she twirled her tongue and tilted her head to look up at Richard. She tapped the underside against her soft tongue. She made a show of licking at the underside of his cock head, drawing her tongue up and down his cock, again and again.

Richard watched quietly, his smile turning to a more intense look.

Now his head was nice and wet. She let go of her hands and held his cock in position with only her mouth. She tilted her head slightly back and forth, at the same time pushing her face down, pushing him further in, until she could feel it at the back of her tongue. She held him there, her lips stretched wide over the fattest part of his shaft.

Danielle looked up at Richard. She thought how fat his cock felt as it throbbed, stretching her lips. Would she be able to fit this fat part down her throat? She felt her gag reflex surge and backed herself off, her eyes tearing.

"Wow..." she marveled, sniffling. "...thick..." she said, then placed her mouth back on his tip. She held her tits and began pushing her face down on his cock again.

'This may take some time,' she thought.

Each time she had his cock at the back of her tongue, she forced a little more in, relaxing her throat as she made progress. She'd pinch her nipples to distract herself and push her face down, taking him further down her throat; but his thickness was going to limit how much she could fit.

She moved her hands to his balls and continued to slowly bob her head in his lap. She felt her warm spit ooze down onto his balls and she rubbed it into his relaxed scrotum. Once his beautiful cock was slippery from her saliva, and she had determined the maximum amount she could she handle, she began to use her mouth to fuck his cock.

Danielle's tits were bouncing and swishing around in the water, making splashing sounds as her mouth serviced Richard's impressive tool; she desperately wanted to please him. She moved her head, fucking his cock with her mouth energetically. She wanted to give him as much as pleasure as he had given her. She wanted him to feel as satisfied as he had made her feel just a few moments ago. She was determined to make him cum.

She throated his cock deeply and brought her hands back to her tits. Moving her mouth around his shaft, without using her hands, allowed her to grope her wet breasts and push them up enticingly. Richard must have loved this because he began breathing faster. She removed her mouth with a sloppy sound.

"Mmmmm," she moaned and dipped her head under his cock to suck one of his balls into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She was moaning without realizing it as she worked his large, heavy balls. After popping each testicle in her mouth several times, while stroking his erection above, she jiggled them each on her tongue.

His cock pulsed powerfully in her grip. She wanted it back in her mouth. She moved her head back up and grabbed the head using only her mouth. She returned to her rhythm and continued to coat his shaft with her drool.

Shoving his dick into Danielle's face, Richard began to feel his much-needed orgasm begin to form. The sensitivity of his cock was becoming unbearable. Danielle was gripping her tits again. He watched her perfect face, her hot, wet mouth stretch over his cock as she bobbed her head. His original intention was to try and extend this sexual experience as long as he could, but Danielle was just too hot for him to consider delaying the mind-blowing orgasm that was to come.

Danielle continued pumping her mouth up and down his shaft steadily. Richard sat up, his hand snaking into Danielle's soft, brown hair.

"Ungh, yes!" he cried.

His cock surged and Richard raised his hips up and tried to get his cock as deep as he could.

Danielle tasted precum and lifted her head as he bucked his hips. She removed him from her mouth with a wet, sucking sound and stood up taller, pointing his swollen head toward her chest.

She felt his cock throb in her grip. The first white surge shot powerfully up at her, splattering against her face sharply.

"Ooooh!" she chirped in surprise, closing her eyes while pumping him.

Richard quietly grunted. In three more tremendous blasts, he splattered Danielle's huge tits as she jacked him off. She stroked him through his orgasm, her eyes closed.

"That's it. Shoot it on my tits," she said, turning her speckled face up toward him. She felt warm cum erupt all over her wobbling chest.

Richard couldn't believe the amount that he came. He usually found himself pushing through his climax when he had an orgasm, but this one seemed to have a strength of its own. His powerful spurts shot out as if propelled by some inner force.

"Oh...God...!" She squeezed and milked his cock through each explosive jet as they splashed and spattered her chest.

She felt his growing load running down between her cleavage and adjusted her grip on his shaft. She used her elbows to push her breasts together, trapping the oozing cum between them. It dripped abundantly from her chin, her nipples, and created a small river in the center of her cleavage.

"Oh yes! Splatter me!"

Danielle was ecstatic. His orgasm was an event. An exciting, erotic, happening, and she loved it. She loved how he came. Richard spit out semen onto the beautiful woman until he was completely spent. He finished coating her, then, panting, he lay down on the stone patio that surrounded the pool.

"That was a HUGE orgasm!" Danielle smiled and carefully blinked her cum-splattered eyes open.

She looked down at her semen-covered breasts, then leaned forward to give his shrinking cock one last suck, tasting the final drop of semen and holding it on her tongue. She found she actually enjoyed his flavor.

Richard leaned back and closed his eyes for a few moments. Then looked down and said,

"That was amazing, Danielle. Thank you for that, but to be honest, I'm feeling a little dizzy and probably need a nap. I'm afraid I have to go home." Richard was feeling very weak after all that activity.

Danielle was actually just warming up. She wanted more...of everything, but she also saw how weak Richard was after his orgasm and didn't push him to stick around.

"Okay, Richard. I guess I'll see you around. Thank you!"

After catching his breath, Richard bent down and briefly kissed Danielle on the lips, wrapped a towel around his waist and slowly limped back down the side path.

"I've tried calling you multiple times and all I get is the answering service for the flat." Danielle finally got through to Gary.

"Danny, it's not like that. We're just on a project together." Gary had a soft tone to his voice, the kind he used when he did something wrong and was apologizing.

This wasn't the first time Danielle had serious suspicions of her husband while he was away. Once, while he was in Scotland, she asked that he take a video of his hotel room to see if there was any evidence of another woman there. It didn't produce the results she wanted, mostly because it took him ten minutes before he sent the video; plenty of time to clean up.

"Okay, I want picture proof. Use your cell phone and take a video, like last time."

"Danny, I'm not going to do that again. No way. You either trust me or you don't." Gary's voice changed in tone. She knew there would be no video, and she knew he was done talking.

"Well, then I guess I have nothing else to say. Good night." Danielle hung up the phone as Gary was saying something, she didn't care what it was.

He didn't call back.

Danielle was pissed, but the oral sex session she had with Richard earlier that day helped temper her mood. In fact, there was part of her that was glad Gary was cheating on her, now that she found another outlet for her sexual needs. For the short term, she was hoping she and Gary could work things out, but she had serious doubts whether or not the relationship could survive after what the two of them were doing outside the marriage.

She went to bed and slept until nine o'clock the next day.

Danielle went about her normal routine in the morning. She laid out in the late morning and early afternoon sun, came in and had lunch, checked on several stocks on her investment account, then went back outside. She saw nothing of Richard that day.

Later in the week, Danielle was laying out in the afternoon. She was generously re-coating her breasts with sun screen as she lay on her chair. The breeze was cooling her hot nipples that were spread wide and flat from the heat of the sun. She had wondered about Richard, she hadn't seen him in over three days, but didn't want to check on him as she didn't want it to appear that she was wanting more. But being honest with herself, she did want more.

She had absolutely enjoyed the orgasms from Richard's oral sex. But she needed the actual fucking: the sweaty bodies slamming together, feeling a man inside her, taking her. She remembered Richard's odd, fat cock. She thought about how it had first stretched her mouth, then her throat. She thought about how wonderful it would feel, stretching her neglected pussy open wide. The thought caused her to shiver.

She huffed, frustrated. Danielle didn't want to appear desperate and needy toward Richard, but that was how she felt. All week, she had wanted more from the man that had given her the most amazing orgasm she could remember, but she never chased after men. She didn't have to.

As she lay in the sun, she thought she heard men's voices coming from Richard's house. She peered through her squinted eyes behind her sunglasses and saw two unfamiliar men standing on his balcony.

Her eyes opened wide; they were looking right at her. The familiar rush of excitement overtook her and her relaxed state instantaneously became one of sexual anxiety and arousal.

They were definitely watching her. Her first instinct was to grab the towel from behind her head and cover up as she retreated inside. However, her more powerful desire to be seen naked, the exhibitionist Danielle, just shifted slightly in her chair. She found herself frozen there for the strangers to admire.

The men seemed to be waiting for something as they watched. Danielle felt sweat break out on her brow. The temptation to cover up seemed to fuel her arousal as she lay stretched out for the men, now gazing down upon her.

Her pussy tingled, and pulsed, then became itchy as her juices began to flow. Her breaths were short and fast. She felt like being touched, she wanted to be ravaged by the strange men. She lifted up her enormous tits and pressed them together. Her areolas had shrunk and her nipples became hard from her excitement. She spread her long, tanned legs until they were about two feet apart. She was hot, she was horny, and she was terrified.

'What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck are THEY doing?' She wondered.

She thought about how long she would be willing to display her perfect body to the disheveled-looking older men on the balcony, and how much control she had over the situation, reminding herself that the side gate was left unlocked for Richard.

As she was debating whether to get up and lock the gate, a shadow appeared blocking the sun as it shone on her face. It was Richard, the new, nudist Richard. And to be accurate, it wasn't his body that shadowed her face. It was his enormous, jutting cock, and this time, he was fully erect.

Danielle felt her body's involuntary response to the sight of her ugly, frail, well-hung lover in the form of goosebumps and more wetness, in both her mouth and her pussy. She lifted her head slightly to see him more clearly. She was puzzled by his stance at the foot of her chaise.

'What's he going to do?' she could only wonder, as they gazed at each other silently, again with the sexual stand-off.

Richard's eyes moved from her face to her huge tits. He stepped around her left side, up to where her shoulders were, lifted his leg and straddled her chest. Taking his cue, Danielle used her hands to smash her breasts together creating a great crevasse for his long, thick cock to penetrate.

'He's going to fuck my tits!' Danielle was surprised, but welcomed the sexual contact.

Richard settled his weight onto her. He still said nothing, grabbing the sunscreen bottle. He turned it upside down and squeezed. He crisscrossed the pale stream of lotion abundantly over his bloated cock and her giant tits.

Richard simply tossed the bottle aside, took the brunette with one hand behind her neck and the other on her shoulder, and began driving his cock through her slick tit tunnel. Richard just smiled down as he began jostling her supple body with his thrusts.

Danielle was well-versed in tit-fucking. It happened to be her husband's favorite thing to do. The difference now being that Richard's cock made much more contact with her skin and extended beyond the top of her tits to her chin, whereas Gary's would just totally disappear.

"God," she grunted with effort. "It's much bigger than I'm used to," she commented, making eye contact with Richard.

Danielle adjusted her pillowy mounds for him. She squeezed and pulled her breasts to stand out as much as possible. Richard's body drove against her forcefully. His balls dragged against her stomach and lower ribcage. He roughly shook her head by his grip on her neck.

"Ah, yes. Richard." She knew she couldn't resist even the thought of having sex with this vulgar man.

She found herself more turned on by her performing in front of the two men than by what Richard was actually doing to her. Her attention was divided between watching Richard slam into her tits and watching the men on the balcony. They appeared to be about the same age as Richard, in their late fifties or early sixties. One was tall and bald, and the other was heavier-set with blackish grey hair. They were dressed in short-sleeved shirts and shorts.

Suddenly, thinking about old-man Richard using her tits and his old-man friends watching her, she felt like she could almost cum. She was already close and she wasn't even touching herself.

'Fuck, what has gotten into me?' Am I going to let him have his way with me just like that?' she thought, feeling especially horny and naughty. Danielle felt her level of arousal increase at the thought that she was becoming a slut for Richard.

She wanted to touch herself, but if she released her breasts, that would mean that Richard would have to use his hands, and this would partially obstruct their view from above. As she was struggling with the need to cum, and the dilemma of whether to remove her hands from her breasts or not, Richard reached behind and gently slapped her pussy.

"Ah!" she cried out, so close to cumming.

He looked back at her pussy and slapped it again, then watched her face as his cock thrummed against her chin.

"Yesss!" she winced in pleasure.

He plunged two fingers into her flooded pussy and stroked her clit with his thumb.

"FUCK!" she clenched her face in pleasure, bucking her hips below him into his hand. Danielle immediately exploded at Richard's capable touch.

She simultaneously issued a loud, "Gaaaahhh!" and several sharp spurts of cum out onto the towel she was laying on. Richard turned his fingers up and relentlessly fucked her wanton pussy, still holding the back of her neck as she writhed and squirmed below him.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" she grunted, cumming again forcefully on Richard's hand. She tried to push him off, overwhelmed, but he wouldn't budge.

She pulled her legs back and shook uncontrollably in the throes of an intense orgasm, "Ahhhh! Ohhh! My Ggggoddd!"

Danielle had squirted a wide, wet line from her chair. She looked up at Richard in surprise, then over to the two smiling men on the balcony. She huffed and panted as she tried to calm herself down.

Richard wasn't done. Barely before Danielle could recover, he shoved three fingers into her pussy and caused another convulsion deep within her.

"God...Richard! Ummm...Ummm...Ummm!" Danielle was melting at his touch.

Being completely exposed in front of the total strangers as she let Richard have his way with her was without a doubt the hottest, sexually adventurous thing she had ever done. She had dropped her hands to her sides, too overcome to hold her heavy tits up any longer.

1...345678