All Comments on 'The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 08-09'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give him a chance...

Rik:

Give this guy a chance and let him keep his cock and balls so he can have (at least in private) a hetero relationship with a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the queen needs to be killed quickly so this can end in the next chapter please this is starting to get boring

GoldenDagerGoldenDagerover 5 years ago
Confused

I’m really confused why people are saying that they are getting board and stuff just because there isn’t any juicy sex and such. Honestly I much prefer a less sex based story as long as it has a story to tell and this is exactly that. It may not have much sex and the such but the story and how you tell it are amazing. Only real complaint I have is maybe work on some spelling and grammar mistakes but all in all it is a pretty amazing story and am waiting for the next chapters.

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts, anon is so bored that it hopes the story ends soon. I wonder is someone forcing anon to read or is anon just incapable of skipping a story?

Must be a hard life for anon reading stories that bores anon. How stupid can you be?

To the author: if you attract such silly comments you are on the right track for something. Thanks for sharing.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 5 years ago
Moving along nicely

Good character development among all the main characters and an interesting plot. Hope to follow this story fully to the end.

R/

Barbara

PaladinDansePaladinDanseover 1 year ago

Okay this is a really good story and even social commentary… but it’s getting too real for me. I can actually see this kind of thing being forced on people with today’s insane politics. I’m tapping out. Not because the story is bad BECAUSE it’s good. Also why not just GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND CLAIM ASYLUM? Why has nobody brought that option up yet? Once this horrible process has begun the changes are irreversible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.