The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter was stunned at that thought. Standing here as he was dressed now made the thought of wearing a dress to the clinic a reality, and the reality was hard to accept.

She was right though. What choice other than running did he have? Dexter took the purse and put it over his shoulder and the feminized man walked with his mother and girlfriend into the building to begin the initial process of his sex change.

They entered the building and walked up to the window. The woman behind the glass looked up and noticed Dexter. She smiled and opened the window.

"Good morning, can I help you," she said looking a the feminized man.

"This is my son Dexter Ferguson and he is here about starting the process of transitioning to be a woman."

Dexter melted inside as he stood there totally humiliated in front of this woman. He could feel his face blushing, but he said nothing allowing his mother to do the talking for now.

"Hmmm," she said looking at the computer screen. "You seem to already be in the system Ms. Ferguson," she said looking at Dexter. He felt embarrassed as he was referred to as Ms. Ferguson by this woman in front of his girlfriend. "Have you already initiated the paperwork and consulted with a doctor?" she asked with a pleasant and sympathetic smile. "There will be several specialist involved with this transition, but we can do all that as it comes up."

Dexter didn't know what to say. He looked to his mother and she responded.

"Yes. He has had an initial assessment and we need to know how far along things are and what we need to do next, " she said realizing the information that was in the system was probably the doing of the Queen's people from when they had forcibly taken Dexter and examined him.

"Ms. Ferguson, you need to take this," she said handing Dexter a form, "down to the courthouse and have it registered at the public records department."

"What is this?" Dexter's mother said taking the paper from Dexter and looking it over.

"Most of the initial process has apparently been started. This is a request for change of gender status that allows you to live as a woman in society, and have the laws protect you as such while you are transitioning."

"Does this mean he will be considered a female when this is filed," Lynn said trying to clarify.

"No, it just gives him more protection and the ability to live as a woman while he goes through the changes and counseling of a sex change. You know use the ladies bathroom or women's dressing rooms. He will be declared female after the final physical aspects of the process are completed"

Angela rubbed Dexter's back with her hand trying to calm his anxiety as they listened to the discussion. Her hand running over his bra strap on his back was a reality check for her too. She tried to envision herself lying in bed with him after this had process had been completed and he wore bras to actually support his breasts rather than a fashionable look. She imagined Dexter laying there with large feminine breasts. She tried to imagine herself kissing and caressing Dexter's large breasts and nipples and caring for him as she did now as his lover, but she couldn't. She felt extreme guilt from the fact she felt that way, but it was real. She too would have to learn to deal with this, if indeed he was forced to become a woman.

Lynn also had a sinking feeling as she looked at the form. It had several elements of the process that was to be performed on Dexter checked off already. There was the hormone treatments, which she realized he would have to start regardless of what Sarah was able to accomplish early on. There was the counselor sessions that were designed to give support as he dressed full time as a girl and living publicly and privately as such. There was the breast procedures to augment his breasts and the removal and reconstruction of his sexual organs from male to female all written in medical terms she didn't understand, but she knew what the intent was.

She then saw the womb transplant. All the reproductive parts a females has to have to bare children. It was checked. She noticed that this procedure was to be done to him as soon as a suitable donor became available.

Lynn folded the paper and placed it in her purse. She would keep the procedures from Dexter as long as she could. She wanted Sarah to see this and be advised what to do, though she already knew that things would continue to progress unless the Queen changed her mind.

"Thank you very much," Lynn said to the girl after taking a deep breath and regaining her composure. "Can I ask you a quick question," Lynn said to the woman as the others walked away.

"This part about the reproduction organs transplant."

"Yes ma'am," the woman said.

"It says when donor is available. What does that mean?"

"These organs are donated by actual females usually after a sudden death or they choose to have them removed for other reasons. We can not store the organs for more than a few weeks. The organs and body types must be compatible, as well the timing. Your son will have to have enough female hormones in his system before this can be done as well. So when he reaches that point when a compatible donor is available the surgery will be scheduled and done ASAP."

"So the earliest this could happen is like 6-8 months?" Lynn asked.

"Oh no, if we get a suitable donor we will be doing the surgery in as little as 6 weeks. He will just have to have regular regiment of injections to help support the new female organ."

"Thank you," Lynn said teary eyed and left.

"That was a waste of time," Dexter said walking out of the building. A man entering the building held the door for them and staring at Dexter with an amused smile.

"You ladies have a nice day," he said as they passed through the door, knowing Dexter was obviously a young feminized man. Dexter felt the sting of those words.

------------------------------------------------

"No Clarence, I will be fine," Sarah said while Clarence ranted about the Queen and her citation that Sarah be placed in the public pillories of one of the local malls. "I will be the only one there today. They don't normally do public exhibitions on Wednesday. Wednesday is reserved for the more humane corporal punishment done in private," she said shaking her head. "Paddling adults for petty offenses. I think the Queen has a very perverse sense of humor if you ask me."

"I can't just standby while they do this to you Sarah," he said sympathetic to her situation.

"There's nothing you can do Clarence."

"I could be there with you so you don't have to suffer this alone," he said very emotional.

Sarah took Clarence's hands in hers and kissed him on the cheek.

"That's a very sweet thought Clarence. I am truly touched, but please listen to me. I don't want you there at all. Please do as I say."

"I don't understand."

"Clarence, I don't want you to see me like that. Standing all afternoon with my head and hands locked in a pillory while people look at me. Please understand. It would be worse to have you there, at least for me."

She sat at her desk and pulled out the Ferguson file.

"So, what have you found out for me," she asked Clarence as she got back down to business.

"Well, you asked about whether there was anybody that was keeping an eye on him when he was in school. I checked the backgrounds on the teachers and staff and found nothing suspicious or obvious. But, I did find that the school nurse came to the high school the same year Dexter started attending there."

"So, is it coincidence?" she asked.

"Well, maybe but she had been affiliated with the EKG in her past. I'm not sure if that means anything or not."

"Hmmm. The Elite Kings Guard. Interesting, so was Lynn's husband," Sarah said pondering the thought.

"I know it has nothing to do with the Queen, but it was a person with direct connection and she came onto the scene at the right time."

"Very good Clarence. This may have more significance than you think."

"It already does," he said not knowing what was really happening. This was all a bunch of lose fitting pieces to him, but Clarence was a very smart man.

She looked at the decree that had been issued and was still puzzled by the timing of the demands. Why on earth would the Queen demand this in this way.

"Clarence, let me run a hypothetical situation by you."

"Sure," he said waiting for her question.

"What do you think is the significance of being 18 years old and 20 years old have with the Queen if she had a younger brother?" she asked looking at the ages she had specified in her decree.

"The Queen doesn't have a younger brother," he said.

"Thus the term hypothetical," she said looking up at him.

"Well, I don't know really. The monarch can't become head and of the country and rule till they turn 18. Till then everything is ruled by cabinets and committee's with the monarch as the figure head. Of course everyone kisses their ass knowing..."

"Clarence, you're rambling."

"Sorry. Twenty years old is the age when the monarch receives the power to decree. I mean that would be my take on those two numbers."

"What if she made the brother become a girl?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Well in that scenario you are talking about, the younger son of the king should already be king, not the older sister being the Queen. But under the laws that are in place with sex change patients being granted a restart from birth as female, that would make the younger brother the younger sister and thus he would be next in the line of ascension but no longer the monarch by right since he would no longer be male from birth, but female at least on paper."

Sarah just stared at the paper.

"That's impossible," she thought. "Is it really that simple? There are way too many problems with that chain of events to be the answer."

Sarah looked to Clarence and thanked him for his input. Clarence was confused as he didn't know what he had said that made her start thinking because he was just speculating and none of it made sense to him and couldn't be a reality.

She closed the file.

"Clarence, please to a little deeper research on that school nurse. It may have some relevance to this case."

"Sure thing Sarah," he said now getting up and getting ready to leave.

12