The Mancini Rivalry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went back around the couch and stood over the girl, putting a hand on her arm and tried to comfort her. In a soothing voice, he attempted to calm her, "Babe? Babe will you listen to me?"

Cristiana slowly raised her head up from the couch, her face red and the white of her eyes red as well, her vision matching the color. As she felt the arm on her, she stared up at her definite ex-boyfriend and growled, "Get out."

"Babe, come on," Hector tried to reason.

Suddenly, Cristiana shot up and began to hit him repeatedly. As she hit him with both open hands and closed firsts on his chest, pushing him back, she shouted, "GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Hector didn't want to be around her any longer because it seemed as though she had snapped and he wasn't a fan of getting hit. He planned to leave ASAP, but he did just have one reasonable request before he did. "Can I at least put my pants on?"

"FUCKING LEAVE!" Cristiana roared.

Hector rushed out through the kitchen and out through, now scared of the girl. Not only was he not putting on his pants, but he wasn't even able to grab them as he ran out of the house in only his socks and his T-shirt.

Cristina turned back around and glared at her mother who was in her knees on the ground, wiping the cum off her face with her fingers and making sure it all went into her mouth, sucking on her fingers to get every drop and made sure none of it went to waste. She then grumbled, "You knew exactly what you were doing when you asked us to come over and specifically told me to come in through the backdoor."

"Maybe I did," Stefania told her daughter.

"I should've known it was all bullshit. You never needed any fucking help," Cristiana ranted.

"I did need help, I just didn't say about what," the older woman clarified. "I needed help getting fucked because your useless father wouldn't do it and your boyfriend helped me with that and by getting back at you."

Shaking with her anger again, the young woman then asked her mother, "Why? Why did you do that?"

The woman got off her knees, a bit of cum still on her face and stared at the girl. Now that the coast was clear and it was just them, meaning that she didn't have put on an act anymore, she walked over to her daughter and turned her head a bit in a wicked way. She then revealed the reason for all of this.

"I told you I would get you back for putting a scratch on my car."

With that, the woman walked out of the living room and into another part of the house, presumably upstairs but Cristiana didn't care. She was too focused on just how much of a toxic, petty, uncaring woman her mom was.

Just because Cristiana put a small, barely noticeable scratch in her mom's car, the woman decided to ruin her relationship, fuck her own daughter's boyfriend and then proceed to humiliate her while fucking him, all while using the gullible boy like a toy. There were no depths that her mom wasn't willing to go to not feel like she could be even. But, that was the problem. Stefania wasn't a woman who liked to be even. She needed to make it clear that she was on top. She needed to win everything when it came to her daughter and she needed to win by a far margin. It's like she was the queen of her castle and Cristiana needed to know that if she ever stepped out of line, there were going to be severe consequences. Add in the fact that this queen was petty, and there were no stones going to be unturned in trying to teach her daughter to not do anything that may even slightly seem like crossing her.

Well, shit was about to change. Stefania loved to compare Cristiana to her father, but Cristiana was about to become her mother's daughter. She wanted to be petty, then Cristiana was about to start being petty. She wanted to be the queen, well Cristiana was about to come for the crown. She wanted to go to the bottom of the barrel and find the most torturing punishments, then Cristiana was about to go underneath the barrel. She had enough of her mother and the competition was now on.

Cristiana was going to have her revenge on Stefania.