The Mancini Rivalry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! That's it," Stefania howled as the boy immediately began to shove his cock back and forth in her.

Hector continued to go in and out of her, some more of his cock entering in as he gripped her waist tight and groaned. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to be inside of a woman, but the sweet sense of his cock moving through Stefania's body was one of pure ecstasy. The noises and pants from him were evidence that he was enjoying it, but there was still some fun left to be had. He had no idea what was in store for him.

Still not feeling his body crashing against her, meaning that there was still probably some inches not in, Stefania didn't even have to glance back at him when she moaned, "I know you can go deeper than that. Make me take all that fucking dick, daddy."

He went from baby boy to daddy within a few strokes. Of course after being given that name, Hector started to go even further inside of her faster and stronger. His nails dug into her skin as he started to move his hips as fast as he could, making sure that he was about to get every inch of his cock in her.

"That's it, daddy. Keep fucking me just like that," Stefania screamed as she bent over the couch, her tits jumping on the inside of her sweater as she was repeatedly getting pushed over the back of the couch. "Take all that sexual frustration out on my needy cunt."

Hector was feeding off her comments. He listened to the last words and it set in that this was the first time in months he was able to get some. Almost going into a trance, Hector pounded her, his pelvis now making contact with every thrust he made into her. The loud clapping sound of their bodies crashing against each other echoed around the house, but there was no one there for it to disturb, or so they thought.

Stefania was purposely trying to press every button that could turn the boy on and not make him want to stop, and she pressed those buttons at the exact right time.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

As Hector turned around to hear where that shriek came from, a sinister smirk appeared on the face of Stefania and she didn't even turn around to see who it was because she already knew. Hector, upon seeing who it was, stopped fucking the older woman and could only stare in complete shock.

Again, the voice was loud and a mix of befuddlement and fury as it again shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"Cristiana," Hector yelped as he looked over his shoulder, bewildered by seeing his girlfriend stood still by the kitchen way with a surprised and exasperated expression on her face. Yes, he was literally caught with his pants down, still with his cock in her mom, but he still had the nerve to tell the girl, "It's not what it looks like."

"Really?" Cristiana exploded. "Because from here, it looks like, and sounds like, you're fucking my mom."

Stefania smiled upon hearing those words and the angered tone of her daughter and knew that it was really time to get a little payback. She chimed in, "He is fucking me and he's doing a great job at it."

"Mom! What the hell?" Cristiana fumed. "And Hector, take your fucking dick out of her you fucking prick!"

"No, keep it in me and fuck me some more," Stefania moaned as she got up a little, pressing herself back some as she slid herself onto Hector's dick some more.

"Really? You're going to just keep doing her right in front of me? You're not only going to fuck my mom, but you're going to do it in front of me after I asked you to stop?" Cristiana seethed.

Hector was very much in hot water right now. As he looked at his girlfriend, the beautiful fit girl with hair a little darker and a slightly thinner shape than her mother wearing a pair of brown shorts that went midthigh and a T-shirt that was hiding her B-cups along with a pair of black boots on her feet, he felt a little guilty. There was the girl he loved with all his heart, making her upset and completely throwing away the trust she had in him with the person who was never supposed to hurt her. He was breaking her heart.

Yet, as he turned back to see the girl's mom bent over in front of him, his cock still shoved deep inside of her, he remembered that he wouldn't have even been in this situation if the girl would let him fuck more often, or, within the past two months, at all. Also, he figured that he was already caught and he had already done the dirty deed. So, he might as well finish it.

He took a long look at his girlfriend, who raised her eyebrows as she saw her boyfriend hesitate to pull out. Then, with the wrongfulness clear in his voice as he accepted his decision, Hector told Cristiana, "I'm sorry, baby."

The boy then proceeded to go right back to pounding Stefania. The older woman smiled in content as the boy chose to continue fucking her, much to the dismay of her daughter. Almost like there was smoke blowing from her nose, Cristiana stomped over to the two and tried to break them up physically. She swiped at Hector's arms, but he didn't budge as he kept his firm grip on her mom's waist. She even smacked on his chest a few times, demanding, "Stop! Let go of her! Stop it!"

As Stefania moaned while Hector kept thrusting into her, feeling her daughter's hands trying to push her off his dick, she laughed, "Just let it happen."

"No!" Cristiana screamed. "I will not just let this happen. What is the matter with both of you?"

Stefania reached back and slapped Hector's thigh, the signal for him to stop thrusting and he obliged. He pulled out of her as Stefania told him, "Sit on the couch, daddy."

Cristiana nearly threw up in her mouth a little upon hearing the name that her mom just called her boyfriend. As Hector went around to sit on the couch, Stefania stood up straight and stared at her daughter, who was returning her stare with a glare of disgust. Before going around and joining Hector on the couch, Stefania shrugged, "It's just a little fucking. What the hell is your problem?"

As her mom went to the other side of the couch, putting her knees up on it and arching her back, facing Hector, the young adult woman ran her fingers through her hair in frenzy and complained, "My problem is that your mom and that's my fucking boyfriend. Or, I guess my fucking ex-boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend?" Hector gasped, partially getting the air taken out of him as he felt his cock get grabbed by Stefania as she slowly began to stroke it. He then reasoned in between his heavy breathing, "Hold on...baby...don't get...don't get upset."

Before he could go on, Cristiana cut him off in fury, "Don't say shit to me."

"Oh, lighten up," Stefania annoyingly prodded to her daughter. "If anything, you should be thanking him."

"Thanking him? Oh, this is something that I've got to hear," the young woman chuckled in disbelief.

As Stefania continued to stroke his cock, Hector closed his eyes and fell into a deep dream state, soft moans coming out of him as her firm grip pulled and jerked his dick. Stefania then explained to Cristiana, "He was trying to fight me off. He was trying to hold out for you. But you don't fulfill his needs. He needs someone because you are never there for him. You're exactly like your father, prudish and never there to satisfy your lover's wants. Sooner or later, he was going to do this to you. You should feel lucky because it took a lot of convincing for him to do this. But, I bet you would've had no plans of rewarding him for being faithful to you. So, I'm giving him what you won't."

While Hector may have easily fallen for the woman's reasoning, or trap, Cristiana heard the words and furrowed her eyebrows. This is a woman she has known for her entire twenty-two years of living. This is the woman she grew up with. This the woman who gave birth to her and raised her. That means, from the time she was a baby, she had learned to know who the woman really was.

Cristiana shook her head at her mother and growled, "You're a manipulative bitch."

Hector's eyes were closed so he didn't see it, but Stefania gave her daughter a smile and a wink, almost like she was accepting the insults and perfectly fine with them. In reality, she was, and she knew that reaction was going to get her daughter even more riled up.

She knew that nothing she could do was going to hurt her mom, the woman was completely shameless and unbothered. But, her boyfriend, the guy she thought could be different, the guy she thought she could trust, was a different story. Hitting her boyfriend on the back of his head, like she was a school child, she scolded, "And you are a dickhead."

"Ouch!" Hector yapped as he exited his dream state, though teetering going back as the older woman kept stroking his cock. "Don't call me that, babe. It's just a bit of fun."

She didn't even want to hear how he could possibly justify it and she wanted him to know that this was completely unacceptable. She then informed him, "Don't call me babe. We are done."

Like it was a cue for her to push her daughter even further, and before Hector might try and stop it, Stefania grinned and needled, "See, she doesn't even want you anymore. Now, you don't have to feel bad about this."

Stefania put her head down and took Hector's member right into her mouth. Her pussy might have gotten tight in the months without sex, but she hadn't lost a step in terms of her gag reflexes. Not even warming up, she immediately put her head all the way down on it, moving her hand out of the way and swallowing the entire shaft until she got down to the base. She brought her head up about halfway before she put it right back down and repeated it in rhythm as Hector's head fell back. He put his hand on the back of the woman's head, pushing it down some as his girlfriend, or he guessed ex-girlfriend, stood behind them and watched with her arms folded, red in the face.

Stefania put her head all the way down on his cock and held it there for a moment. She gagged as she choked herself on his cock, saliva and drool starting to pour out of her mouth and covering the boy's cock. Hector felt her wet tongue and lips and thrusted a few times. As he poked the back of her throat some, Stefania gagged loudly. It was music to his ears, the feeling of having her throat penetrated without letting anything up was a good feeling to Stefania, and all of it was torture to Cristiana, who remained there, vibrating with madness.

Hector let go of Mrs. Mancini's head and she came up, a trail of spit in between her mouth and the head of Hector's thick cock. She smiled and wiped her mouth of it and rubbed it onto Hector's dick. Hector groaned from feeling the woman's mouth leave his cock, a feeling that he had never experienced with the girl who watched. Since, according to her, they weren't together anymore, he didn't feel the need to be all that nice to her anymore.

Turning against her, Hector pointed out to Cristiana, "You never deepthroated my cock like that before. You could never swallow my dick whole like that."

The girl scoffed, trying to brush it off, "Fuck off."

Joining in, Stefania joked, "Oh, she can't handle your big dick in your mouth? Let me tell you, she definitely didn't get her lack of deepthroating from me. If I didn't push her out, I would think she's adopted."

"Just a few minutes with you and it's already better than any sex her and I have ever had," Hector commented with a smile as he cupped Stefania's cheek. "And you didn't even have to get fully naked."

"Oh, that's something she definitely gets from her father," Stefania giggled. "Trust me, the wait for the sex that may never come is certainly not worth it."

While the two openly mocked her right in front of her face, Cristiana wanted to put on a hard girl act but some of the remarks were just a bit too harsh for her. As if her mom and boyfriend fucking each other wasn't enough to embarrass her, on top of her walking in on it and them continuing to do it in front of her, the banter about her apparent less than stellar sex with her boyfriend was just the icing on top of her humiliation cake. Her eyes were less filled with rage and now more filled with pain and hurt. Her body was still shaking, but it was from the disgrace they were throwing on her.

As if it were the only thing she could say to the two, Cristiana scowled at them, "You are both assholes."

That may have been the worst thing she could have said because that sent off a happy trigger in her mom's brain as she thought back to a few moments ago when Hector asked her to perform a specific sexual activity on her. Knowing that the boy probably wasn't going to last a lot longer, she did at least want to keep her promise.

"Hector, you said you wanted to fuck my ass, didn't you?" Stefania reminded him.

Cristiana's eyes got wide at her revelation, as she hadn't yet come in through the backdoor when he asked that. Before the boy even answered, she was already slowly shaking her head.

"Yes, Mrs. Mancini," Hector grinned, getting a little giddy. "Only if you would let me."

"Of course I would," Stefania smiled. "I want it just as much as you do."

"No," Cristiana quietly began, almost like she was begging. "Please don't do this. Please don't do this to me."

Stefania could see that her daughter was starting to break. But, instead of wondering if she was about to go too far, she was trying to cross the line even more. She queried, "Has she ever let you do anal on her?"

Cristiana, who leaned over the couch to try and keep herself up, adjured, "Do not answer, Hector. Don't tell her. She doesn't care about you. She is only using you."

"Maybe, but I'm surely using him more than you have in the past two months," Stefania argued, getting her daughter to shut up. Turning her attention back to Hector, she asked, " So, tell me. Has she ever let you put it in your ass?"

That was an easy question for him to answer. He didn't even have to think twice about it. "Never."

"Have you ever done anal to anyone before?" she further questioned.

"No," Hector responded truthfully.

Stefania turned around on the couch, put her face on the cushion and arched her back, poking her ass out to Hector. She told him, "Well, today is your lucky day."

It was his lucky day indeed, but it was also like hitting the lottery for Stefania. Not only was she screwing around with the boyfriend of her daughter and probably really ended their relationship, but to make matters worse for the girl, she was about to become the first asshole he ever stuck his dick inside of. Talk about getting back at someone.

Pushing back on him as he got on his knees on the couch behind her, licking his lips as he grabbed his cock and stared back at her pretty hole, Cristiana pleaded, "Please don't do this. I'm fucking begging you. Don't fucking do this. You can't do this. Do this and I swear..."

"You swear what?" Hector cut her off, calling her out. "Are you going to break up with me? Oh, wait a minute...you already did that."

Hearing how the boy completely disrespected her daughter was such a turn on to Stefania. He really had earned his daddy nickname. She couldn't linger on that thought for long, because she felt his soaked, spit covered cock tease around her asshole before he put it in. Her face scrunched up from feeling the thick organ enter her, a loud scream escaping her.

Hector breathed heavily at the tight feeling, having never been inside one before, but was quickly loving it as he slowly got some more of him inside, hearing Mrs. Mancini's screams of pain and pleasure driving him as he put a hand on her back.

Cristiana watched the thick cock enter her mom and fell to her knees in defeat. Her eyes hadn't turned away, but she covered them with her hands as if she were crying. It didn't matter how much she tried to cover her eyes though, as the loud noises that came from her mom filled her ears and the house.

"Fuck yes!" Stefania yelped. "Fuck that asshole, daddy."

"Oh fuck," Hector moaned out. His eyes closed as more of his cock entered her.

The girl on her knees felt the couch moving underneath her, but she still didn't look up from her hands. Like she was trying to hide her face to cover the same, she almost wanted to sink into the ground and never come out after what she was experiencing. The loud yells and screams from her mother made her look up out of curiosity, but she immediately regretted it once she saw Hector moving his hips back and forth, his cock thrusting in and out of her mom. Her eyes went wide and she almost felt like passing out from the humiliation.

Hector rubbed it in to the spectating girl, provoking, "I wouldn't do this to your mom if you had let me do it to you."

Trying to defend herself, Cristiana argued, "I wasn't ready for it. You said you would wait for me to be ready. I wanted it to be special."

Through her moans, as she was a bit of an experienced woman when it came to taking cocks up her ass, Stefania gibed, "Why do you and your father insist on wanting everything sexual to be special and full of love? Just fuck. There'd be a lot more love if you let him put it up your ass."

Not once did Hector stop stroking in the older Mancini's ass, meaning that Cristiana had to literally listen to her mother talk while getting her ass pounded. She couldn't believe the spell she put over the boy to get him so much into it, but that's who her mom was. She didn't give a damn about others. She only cared about her needs, and her mom had no ground floor on how low she could go. She may keep talking about needs, but the girl knew exactly what needs her mom wanted today and that was sweet vengeance over something so simple.

Hector continued to fuck Stefania's asshole, his cock performing anal for the first time. Apparently, the first time was getting to him, that or he had so much built up in him because he could feel himself getting very close. After a few more thrusts, the boy screamed out, "I'm going to cum."

The thought of an anal creampie was very appealing to Stefania, seeing as her daughter would never get the image out of her head of seeing her mom's asshole filled by her then boyfriend out of her head. But, that would be saved for something more extreme. So, while she could feel the boy coming close, Stefania ordered, "Take it out, daddy. I want you to cum on my face."

Hector followed her order and slapped her ass, sliding his cock out of her hole as she turned around and got on her knees on the ground, waiting as Hector began to stroke his cock.

"Yeah, cum on my face, daddy," Stefania encouraged. "Paint my face with your kids."

Cristiana was sick to her stomach, but she didn't even bother trying to stop it anymore. It was finished, or nearing completion. She didn't want to see the sight, but she knew the quicker he did as told, the sooner it would be over. Her eyes locked on to her mom's face who stared up at the big cock over her.

"Fuck! Here it comes," Hector groaned as he stroked his dick some before aiming it right at Mrs. Mancini's face.

With her eyes wide open, she watched as the first spurt of white came out of his cock and felt it land right on the bridge of her nose and lips. A few strokes after, a second wave came out and that one hit her right in her eye as she laughed from feeling the impact and closed her eye so none of it would fall in. Her mouth hung open and a third shot came, this one going on her mouth and some dripping inside, tasting the delicious, sticky liquid. It was the most tasty cum she ever had in her mouth in her life, and she definitely felt like he needed to know that. Whether or not he needed to know because her daughter was in the room was something she wanted to keep to herself.

"Your cum tastes so good, daddy," she told him. "Best cum I've ever tasted."

While Hector beamed at the compliment and panted from just releasing his load all over the older woman's face, Cristiana saw her mom's cum covered face and felt sick to her stomach. No, her throat hadn't been fucked, but she was on the verge of gagging. She put her head down on the back of the couch and started to breathe heavily. Stefania smirked at the girl, but now that he was empty, Hector instantly felt bad and shameful for what he just did.