The Manhunt of Noah

Story Info
Noah runs away from one succubus to be found by the next.
3.2k words
4.32
2.8k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
198 Followers

Noah meets the Ecclesiastical in a chapel no longer in service. The paint on the walls are faded and a night breeze floats through the shattered windows. He startles as the sound of glass crushing under boots as the scruffy man carrying a duffle bag walks in. Noah struggles to get up out of the pew.

"You could have just met me at a restaurant or something," starts Noah.

"They don't like coming into these places. We're safe here," says the Ecclesiast.

"Don't some of the succubus hold their headquarters in old churches?" says Noah.

But the scruffy man ignores him and sets his black duffle bag down, hauling out the merchandise within. He hands Noah a spray bottle with foggy liquid.

"Is this it?" Noah asks.

"Smell it," says the Ecclesiast.

Noah makes a face like he's about to step in shit. The Ecclesiast puts his hands on his hips.

"Look. You're going to be wearing all of that for the next 48 hours, so don't act like you're disgusted. Besides, if you want to escape without the succubus finding you, this is one of your only options. Start spraying yourself and we'll get you in the transport. Did you want to buy anything else?"

Noah feels faint but uses energy to look at the Ecclesiasts wares.

And dress and a wig.

A steel chastity belt.

Indistinct white pills.

Noah goes to pick up the chastity belt but feels the strength in his legs leave him. He tries to catch himself on the pew but falls. As he grunts in pain, the Ecclesiast just looks at him.

"How long has it been?"

"Everyday for six weeks," Noah says as he struggles to get up.

The Ecclesiast shakes his head.

"You're not going to get far. You waited too long and she's been draining you too much."

Noah gets on his feet but slumps into the pew panting.

"I can make it," he says.

The Ecclesiast zips up his bag and puts it over his shoulder, then looks at his watch.

"Transport will be here in two minutes. Spray yourself with the whole bottle. Don't leave any left. And then keep moving after you get to the drop off point. Don't stop." The Ecclesasist starts down the aisle to the entrance.

"Can you give me anything for the energy issue?" Noah asks.

Standing in the door, the Ecclesiast stops and answers without turning.

"Use the whole bottle," he emphasizes, then walks out.

#

Stella takes the cold ramekin out of the refrigerator and sets it on her desk. She opted for steak tartare but with a twist today. She opens it just a crack to smell the fresh cow's blood she poured over it. The relief flows through her nostrils as she slumps in her desk and puts a set of spindly fingers to the bridge of her nose.

'I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.'

There's a knock on the door, meaning her first client is early.

"Come in," says Stella.

But it's not her first appointment. A beautiful blonde woman with fire glowing in her eyes throws the door open and stares at her.

"I need to find him," is all that she says.

Oh for fucks sake, thinks Stella.

"Listen, go to the revert clinics. Not going to help you track whatever squeeze you're milking," says Stella. She gets up to close the door but the woman blocks it.

"I'll split him with you," she offers.

Stella's stops and looks at the woman. Stella's vocation is altruistic and she hates it sometimes. She feels for the women of this world, but for all her sympathy for their plight, she knows she profits from their misery. As a result she's become miserable herself.

She doesn't blame women taking succubus form. And she knows it happens to the most frustrated and the most desperate. The beautiful blonde woman standing in the doorway has that look that so many have at the end of their ropes with men.

Ready to strangle them, she remembers feeling. The look in the woman's eyes was just like hers once.

Stella takes pressure off the door.

"You were hanging around a Bastet weren't you?" She asks the blonde woman.

The woman's flashes her eyes then lowers them.

"I didn't know who else to turn to. I didn't know you were a thing until it was too late."

"Come in," says Stella. They sit and introduce themselves. Her name is Becka. She tells Stella about Noah and how he's been missing for two days

"I used to be able to smell him from miles away. But he went to work and then I just stopped smelling him. I don't know why."

Stella tunes into her clothing and isolates the smell of Noah.

Felt and velvet.

The cologne of sandalwood.

His signature around his groin.

His fluids.

Stella let herself smell in the air. She couldn't smell him either. Just remnants at different parts. there was something far off she couldn't grip on to.

But he's there.

"How often have you been draining him?" Stella asks.

Becka wrings her hands together.

"Twice, maybe three times a day," she says.

"Honey, you can do that to your husband--,"

"Boyfriend," she interrupts.

"...Your boyfriend that many times a day. You'll kill him if you're not careful."

"Well what do I do? The cravings are..." she trails off.

"You need different sources," says Stella.

Becka looks at her with confusion and shock.

"No! Ew I can't do that. I just came down on him for cheating and it wouldn't be fair if I did. Besides, we're supposed to be monogamous."

Stella puts her hands on the bridge of her nose and takes a deep breath. She takes her keys out of the desk and grabs the ramekin.

"We'll talk in the car."

#

At the abandoned chapel, Stella walks around the pews and pops a few of the raw pieces of steak into her mouth. She can smell where he was last. Then all that's left is the overpowering scent of a woman. She finds the spread bottle and smells it.

"Looks like Noah has a contact at the Ecclesiarchy. He met him here."

"The what?" Asks Becka.

"They're a really poorly organized resistance group against the succubus. Terrorist cells basically. The last remnants of the catholic and Christian churches. They do exfiltration for men like your boyfriend who want to escape any succubus."

"Well how did they hide him?"

Stella takes the bottle and sprays it at Becka. Becka spits and gags.

"Ugh! That's disgusting. It smells like..." she stops as she realizes it.

"Scent of a woman. Sells for quite a price nowadays. Not many women can squirt so much. Chances are that he's already outside the city limits and my range. He's gone."

Becka flashes angry eyes. Stella can see her skin starting to turn that opaque color of black. She reaches out a hand to touch her shoulder.

"You have an option: I can take you to the clinic, or to one of the syndicate bars. Your choice. But finding your boyfriend is out of the question."

Becka huffs in anger, then slows her beat and her pacing between the pews.

"Take me to the syndicate bars," she says.

#

After dropping Becka off at the closest one, Angelas Rest, Stella drives into the night. The smell is faint, but he's still there. He made one huge mistake:

He didn't use the whole bottle.

And he missed the important spots. The Ecclesiast wasn't bright enough to tell him to spray mostly his junk. They know little about the succubus and their ways. Mostly they're just guessing.

And it cost Noah.

#

Her black sedan curves a wet dark road to the outskirts of the city. A small town surrounded by dead trees with a single street of small shops is where it ends. She parks, and tries to settle her senses.

She struggles at first as her own hunger for a man's energy starts to rise. The thrill of her scheme is about to work and she finds herself overwhelmed with wanting to take him vs finding him. But she remembers herself before the transition, before she became a succubus. She pops in another cube of raw meat and chews it, letting the tearing and taste calm her urges.

She finds his scent and it's close.

It leads her to a one story home that looks like a rental and never rented. She pushes in the front door and finds Noah sleeping on an old couch with a worn blanket. He's up on his elbows and panting.

"I couldn't run," he says.

"I know," says Stella, walking into the dark living room. She traces her red eyes over the boring furniture and wall hangings, then over the scared face of Noah.

"Are you going to kill me?" He asks.

"I'm not a syndicate so you can relax," she explains. Noah drops to one shoulder.

"Then what are you?" he asks weakly.

"Private practice. Mostly to hunt down cheaters like yourself. But based on the conversation I had with Becka in the car and the fact that you literally ran away from her, it doesn't seem like you're in any position to be a cheater anymore."

Noah hangs his head in the dark, panting. Stella finds a light and flicks it on. Noah squints at her. His face is white and gaunt.

"Let's get you something to eat. You're going to need your strength," she says. Stella starts to head to the kitchen.

"Strength for what?" he asks.

"My payment," she says back.

#

The smell of steak fills the kitchen as Noah sits at the broken table. Stella finds an apron and decides to wear it, mostly to make herself and Noah feel somewhat normal. She sets the stake cubes down in front of him and gives him a dirty fork. She sprinkles the last remnants of salt in the shaker over it for him.

He eats and she watches him. Her eyes glow red.

"I don't have a lot of money," he says.

"I don't care about that," she says.

"Right. You just want to suck my energy like Becka and leave me to die here," he says in between chews.

"I said I wasn't going to kill you."

"So did Becka. And you succubus don't really have a good reputation of leaving intimate situations with men without a trail of blood behind you. So, thank you for my last meal. At least it was good steak."

Stella stands and leans over the table. Her eyes glow red as she stares at him. Noah's face is flush with energy and he leans back. But Stella just takes the plate from him and walks over to the sink and washes it.

"Noah, you need to understand that not all of the succubus came from Dante's portal. I lived here before I turned. So I don't prescribe to how some of them approach men. Mine is very different."

"So you don't kill?" he asks. Stella lets her hands rub away the rest of the steak tartare remnants she gave him. She watches the cooked cow's blood run down the drain.

"I have a license, but I don't. So, being that you got lucky she didn't turn to a syndicate, I'd like to offer you a deal for my payment in exchange for you remaining alive."

"I'm all ears," Noah says.

#

The bedroom is simple and the sheets are clean. Noah sets the candles about the dark room and lights them as instructed, then lays naked on the bed. Stella walks into the room and Noah takes his breath in at her image in the candle light. Her hair is done up in a bun. Stella's strong frame is encased in a leather and fishnet lingerie cage set and a set of back high heels. She smiles at him as she twirls a set of cuffed restraints.

Noah spreads himself out on the bed and allows her to cuff him to the bed posts without protest. She straddles him as she cuffs his hands, then allows her hands to explore his body. Her eyes start to glow red.

"I want it messy. I'm going to give you a little boost so that you cum in me as much as possible. Is that understood, my little fuck toy?" she says as she grabs his chin.

Noah nods.

Stella reaches into her little bag on the nightstand and produces a glowing green pill. She shoves it into his mouth and he swallows. Noah's eyes flash green for a moment, and then she can feel the energy returning to him. His cock grows hard and he almost grows underneath her.

It makes her wet.

She spreads herself and presses her wet pussy down over his cock and Noah's mouth opens in shock with pleasure. She puts two fingers into his mouth, making him such on them as she starts to ride him. Stella feels herself wanting to ride him harder, but she takes her time, savoring every up and down of his cock inside her. She squeezes her pussy as she moans, milking him.

She feels the warm cum starting to come forth. It practically lathers around her pussy and his warmth comes from within her and down. It becomes messy and slippery as she rides harder with ease. She starts to moan louder, riding him harder and making the bed shake.

To help him along, she reaches back and grabs his balls behind her. Noah starts to shake with pleasure, moaning out loud with her. More cum seeps out of him as he starts to use his legs to drive into her while he's bound to the bed. Stella smiles, enjoying the little energy pill she gave him to give her the ride she's needed.

Stella leans forward, spreading herself and supporting herself on her knees, then kisses Noah. She draws in his energy, feeling herself pulse with pleasure. It excites Noah even further, making him fuck her harder.

"Yes. Harder. Just like that you little fuck toy," she says.

Noah's rhythm becomes like a machine. Stella starts to moan out in ecstasy as his enlarged cock starts to hit her right in the g-spot. She squeezes herself again, almost grabbing his cock with her pussy as he rams inside of her. The more cum that seeps out, the more she moans.

She finally takes him by the neck with both hands and presses her hips down. She rides him hard, using his neck as her anchor point to rail him as hard as possible.

"Cum inside of me you toy," she says to him.

Without another three pumps, Noah arches his back and moans out loud as he climaxes.

Stella can feel it and her eyes start to glow fire hot red. It fills her with energy, a warmth, and a new drive to use him further.

Her creampie is impressive as she pulls off of him, practically seeping cum from her pussy as she stands on the bed, then over his face.

She squats down, letting her pussy and her ass glide over his mouth.

"Stick that tongue out toy. Lick me up and lick my ass and make me cum again," she says.

He follows her command, keeping his tongue stiff as she moves both her wet cum filled pussy and her ass over. She grabs his chest and starts to grind his face hard, practically face fucking him with her pussy as she feels the pleasure sensation of his tongue go inside her pussy to lick her up, then into her ass to feel the vibrations throughout her body.

She then grabs his head with both of her hands and forces his head onto her pussy more, smothering him with her wetness and his cum as she moans. The power surges through her, making her feel satisfied with pleasure as he continues to lick.

Once his face is messy, she stands again and walks to the end of the bed. Taking off his restraints on his legs, she lifts his legs forward. She mounts him in the amazon position, making his cock come into the right angle for her. Holding his legs, she starts to move her hips forward, fucking his cock. She gets more excited as she sees Noah look at her in shock.

"I've never done this before," he exclaims.

"Your shitty girlfriend didn't do a lot of things to you before. Now you're going to like this my little cum squeeze," she says.

She starts to fuck him hard. Noah wiggles and tenses from the new feeling as he's taken over by Stella. He climaxes, and Stella can feel his warmth come again.

"That's a good boy. Cum more for me you slut," she says.

The sound of being called names makes his body visibility shutter with pleasure as he leans into her, making her take more control of his hips and cock. More cum drips out of her the more she fucks him. The mess building in her pussy and dripping down onto the bed makes Stella start to change shape.

Her skin begins to blacken. Her veins turn white. As her eyes glow even more, her grip becomes hard around his legs as her thrusts become harder and harder. She finally climaxes hard, squeezing his cock completely as she pulls her hips down from his cock slowly, milking every pulse he gives.

It takes her the last of her own strength not to let her wings burst forth from her back and spray the room with blood. The blood lust she feels is overwhelming, but not enough to send her into a killing rage. She growls, licking her lips as she smells his cum everywhere.

Noah finishes his last and his legs fall like dead weight onto the bed as she releases him. Stella continues to lick her lips and moan in pleasure at getting her payment.

"Such a good little fuck toy," she says. She grabs him by the head with both hands, then kisses him once again. She draws the rest of the energy from the pill out of him. Noah breaths very hard then goes still.

#

Stella is dressed back into her business suit by the time Noah awakes. The sun is just about to rise. She puts the restraints back into her bag and throws a ratty sheet over him.

"You'll be back to full energy by the time the sun has completely risen. After that, head north to the next town. I'm sure your Eccelsiast contact is waiting eagerly for you to help set you up with your new life," she says.

"How'd you know?" he asks weakly.

"Men are kind of predictable. Makes my job incredibly boring," she says. Stella comes over to the side of the bed and puts a hand on the side of his face.

"You're mine now, when I want you. When I call, you come here again. Understood?" she says.

Noah nods.

"Good. I've needed a good fuck toy for a while. You're one of the better play things I've had in a while. So don't go running off too far. Because If you do..." she leans close to his ear and licks it.

"I'll hunt you."

Delimity
Delimity
198 Followers