Banging Her Brother's Friend

Story Info
Gorgeous girl enslaves her brother's friend with her cunt.
2.6k words
4.29
14k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 when the sex occurs

Ethan sighs as he takes another gulp of the water. The 20 years old is reading on his best friend's couch, hanging out at Jack's place like he usually does when he's back from college. He is feeling slightly anxious, due to something. Or rather, someone. The issue has been wearing him down constantly over the past several years, and he is near his breaking point now.

His friend's 18 years old sister, Sarah, has been in love with him ever since they were kids. It took Charles a very long time before he figured that out. Perhaps it started from how kind and affectionate he's always been to her. He could remember stroking her hair gently while cuddling with the girl on the couch and patting her head while watching TV together. Maybe Ethan would have been a bit more careful if he knew early on what she's feeling about him.

It's not that she isn't attractive. On the contrary, Sarah is the hottest girl he has ever known. With her long, blonde hair, piercing ice-blue eyes and pretty face, she is extremely beautiful. Her body is toned from hours of working out as her school's star swimmer and also going to a boxing gym, but retains feminine curves, with huge, round breasts and a muscular ass. Just seeing the firm derriere is always enough to send blood down to his rapidly engorged cock.

That makes it all the more surprising that she is so interested in him, given how he is so plain-looking, especially compared to her. It must be how sweet he is and the way he was so patient with her whenever she threw tantrums when they were younger. Heck, even now she can get carried away sometimes, and he'd be the only one capable of bringing her back.

The problem is how she has always handled her feelings for him. To start with, she's always been very possessive, clinging to him. At first he thought it was cute, still seeing her as a little sister, and tolerated it, until it got to the point of her glaring at any girl near him and progressed to threatening violence against other people who got too close to him for her comfort.

Once, he and Jack actually had to restrain her before she could punch one of her friends who was hitting on him. That was when he figured out something was going on and was able to get the truth from Jack, who felt he spent enough time being embarrassed about it. Who wouldn't be embarrassed by his sister stealing his best friend's boxers? Finding out about that led to him and their parents giving her a very stern lecture.

Still, the younger girl's constant efforts to always be near him has gradually made him overlook all of the faults and begin to fall for her, the way she is already in love with him. He knows it wouldn't take much longer for her to win. It's only a matter of time. What Ethan doesn't know is that it is destined to happen this very day, just about any moment now.

"Hi, Ethan!" she calls out, walking into the living room, wearing her exercise clothes. Sara grins mischievously, feeling his brief gaze on her thick thighs, only halfway covered by the booty shorts. There's nothing she enjoys more than making him blush. His face is scarlet immediately, as he stammers and tries to say something coherent. "Listen, I'm really tired of beating around the bush now."

"What are you talking about?" he asks, gulping slightly as she moves closer to him. Why does he have to get so nervous in these situations? They've known each other for almost their entire lives, for Christ's sake! He shouldn't be freaking out just from his friend's sister approaching him like this. It's absolutely ridiculous for a 20 years old to react this way and yet, here he is.

Sarah smirks at him as she places her strong hands on his shoulders. "You know damn well what I'm talking about. I want your dick in my pussy and I'm going to get it." Damn. She's never been this blunt before. The dick she is talking about is getting hard in his pants and she can see it. The bulge is self-evident. It's obvious to her that she's successfully aroused her long time crush with her words.

"W W Well, I mean," Ethan finds himself stuttering nervously before crying out as she suddenly grabs his wrists and yanks him to his feet. Then she drags the guy straight to her bedroom, having waited long enough. Without further ado, she slams the door shut behind her and rips his clothes off, practically tearing them from his scrawny body, revealing his thin frame. Licking her lips, she takes off her own clothes too, never taking her eyes off him.

He gulps, taking in the wonderful sight of her athletic figure, her toned arms which are perfectly proportioned and her tight, flat stomach, with washboard abs. Those muscular legs make his mouth water without him knowing it. Ethan could do nothing as she grabs his hard cock, stroking it before pinning him down on the bed and straddling him. She starts creating a trail of kisses down his body to his crotch.

Once there, the girl wraps her full lips around the head of his dick. Lowering her head, Sarah engulfs the entire tool inside her wet mouth, sliding her lips down to the base of his dick. Palming his balls, she begins to fellate him. Sucking his dick, she also hums around the veiny appendage, the vibrations sending shivers up his spine. It makes her cunt very wet to taste his penis in her mouth and suck it like the most delicious treat in the world.

Bobbing her head up and down, the girl enthusiastically performs the blowjob, making sure to look into Ethan's eyes as she slides her head along the length his prick. Sarah revels in the power she now has over the boy she loves. He's so cute! It's very adorable how he struggles not to moan too loudly as she flicks her tongue against the underside of his glans, targeting the cluster of nerve endings her experienced friends told her about.

Withdrawing her head, Sarah tells him with a grin "As much as I love sucking your cock, I want in it my cunt right now." Then, she straddles his lap and lowers her body, making him gasp as she plunges down on his tool. Feeling her labia flutter, her entrance parts to allow him to enter, penetrating herself with his shaft. With one motion, the athletic girl buried his dick balls deep inside her tunnel, discarding both of their virginities.

"Please be gentle," he whispers, looking up at her in awe after being deflowered by the younger girl. The teen shakes her head with a smirk, beginning to ride him with slow but forceful thrusts. Sarah's powerful hips crash down as she clenches her pussy around him, gripping his pole tightly as she pumps his dick. Her muscular booty slaps into his balls as she bounces up and down on his penis.

"Baby, I love you urghhhh but I won't be ahhhh gentle," she gasps out, grinning in delight at how good it feels to have her long time crush's dick inside her. "I'll always have my way with you, Ethan. I'll do whatever I want with you." With that said, she proceeds to increase her speed, fucking him much faster. Her hips are now a blur as she rapidly gyrates on top of him, feeding herself his engorged prick.

The friction is unlike anything Ethan has ever experienced by himself before. Even his best masturbating sessions are nothing at all compared to this. Her slippery cunt milks him, squeezing the rod with every stroke as she moves up and down. Soon it becomes too much for him and he screams out in bliss as his cock releases ropes of semen deep in her cunt, coating the insides of her womb.

His eruption triggers her own climax as she yells out in orgasm, squirting her pussy juices all over his dick, marking it as her territory. Sighing in satisfaction, she lies down next to him on the bed. "You are mine now, Ethan," she whispers, pressing a kiss on the tip of his nose and pulling the sheets up over their sweaty, flushed bodies. Within minutes, she is watching him sleep in her arms.

Pleased with herself, Sarah gets out of bed and puts on her clothes to go into the kitchen for some fruit. She can't get rid of the massive grin on her beautiful face, having never been so happy before in her entire life. Just getting into Ethan's pants once is enough to make her smile like she's never smiled before. There is no way she's letting him go now. No. He's hers.

Suddenly, someone pushes the front door open and enters. Looking up, Sarah notices that it's her brother. Jack has returned from his run. He is sweating lightly, mopping up his forehead with his white towel and taking sips from his water bottle, before looking up to see his sister. Observing how happy she appears to be, he frowns suspiciously, recalling that Ethan was waiting for him on the couch.

"Where's my best friend?" he asks her, his eyes narrowing. He has been wary of his sister ever since that time he caught her sniffing Ethan's underwear, when the other boy stayed the night. Indeed, Jack has always been protective of his friend and constantly worried that his strong sister would one day end up overpowering and raping Ethan if she got too horny.

"In my bedroom, recovering after I fucked his brains out," Sarah nonchalantly replies, making Ethan gape in shock. "Oh, would you relax? He's fine. He consented." She knows her brother is more concerned about him than he is about her. Much, much more. Jack knows his sister can take care of herself, but also knows that she might take advantage of her strength and pin Ethan down any day to have her way with him.

"Well, I mean, if he consented then that's fine," he just stammers, before suddenly putting on a tough face. Pointing at her accusingly, he says "I'm warning you though. If you hurt him I will kill you. Got that?" Sarah rolls her eyes dramatically, before nodding. She knows that her brother is extremely protective of Ethan and that he has worried about her losing control of her libido and taking advantage of him before.

She then prepares to head back into her bedroom to have a second round. "Don't worry. I promise I won't hurt him. Unless he asks me to, of course." Jack looks disgusted at the thought but doesn't say anything else as she snickers and leaves the kitchen. He can only take a swig of the water and try to get rid of the mental image of his little sister having her way with his buddy.

Meanwhile, Sarah is sashaying into her room where Ethan is still resting. Lying down next to the slumbering boy, she is delighted when he unconsciously shuffles over next to her, laying his head on her shoulder. She then proceeds to kiss all over his adorable face, stroking his hair. She can't believe she finally had the courage to do what she's always wanted and made Ethan hers.

Ethan suddenly wakes up, yawning. He looks momentarily confused before recalling what happened. Blushing, he pulls the sheets up to cover himself but Sarah yanks it all away. "No need to be shy, baby. I already saw every inch of you," she whispers, stroking his cheek. This only makes his cheeks redder, causing her to giggle. "Come on. This time I want you on top, fucking me hard."

"Honey, I'd love to but I don't think I can get it back up right now," he mutters shyly. In response, Sarah cups his balls, rubbing them gently. "Not yet, sweetie." Ethan tries to protest but falls silent when she sticks her hot tongue inside his mouth, seizing his wrists and keeping him trapped below her, before rolling over so that he's now on top of her, his dick hard again and pressing against her labia.

Sarah gives him a kind but stern look. "Ethan, your days of having any say over your body are over now. Your dick is mine and I will fuck you whenever I want. There's nothing you can do about it." With that said, she pulls him down and makes him penetrate her with his shaft, entering her molten pussy once again. The guy is still a bit shocked by what she said but decides to just go with it.

Her hands cling onto his back as she spreads her legs apart. It's clear how helpless he is now, trapped in her cunt, unable to do anything but fuck her. And that's exactly what she wants. Giving up all control he's ever had over his own body, he begins driving down with his hips, thrusting his tool deep into her with every move. He knows and now accepts how much he belongs to her.

"That's it, sweetie," she calls out, running her hands along his back. "Give it to me." Her angles locked over his buttocks, keeping his dick trapped inside her pulsating cunt. "Give me your fucking cock." He obeys her, continuing to thrust, pumping his tool in and out of the canal. The 20 years old gasps as her cunt tightens around him, clenching on the rod mercilessly.

"Anything you want, baby. I'm your whore," he moans, no longer caring how slutty he is being. He never thought he'd be in this situation, seesawing in and out of his friend's sister's pussy like a human dildo. The moist folds enveloping his sensitive shaft makes him overwhelmed with indescribable pleasure as he gives her the fucking she deserves, worshipping the goddess with his cock.

He now knows that this is his place, inside the beautiful young woman, giving her his dick whenever she wants. It's hers now, like every other part of his body. He belongs to Sarah and there's nothing he can do to change it. His hips are driving him into her with every movement, as he moans from her fleshy walls bunching around his rigid tool. The engorged staff is being caressed from all sides, well lubricated by the siren's slick juices.

"That's right, babe. You're mine," she gasps, flexing her muscular buttocks, rising up to smash her groin against his. Even though he's on top, she's pounding him much harder, violently ramming against his small body. It doesn't take much longer before he reaches the point of no return, crying out as his cock pulsates, spraying geysers of jizz into her womb.

Having finished, he shyly withdraws his tool, moving down her body to place his lips on her vagina. Red-faced, the boy kisses the orifice he's just fucked, licking up the pearly strands of cum with his tongue. As she gasps in pleasure, he eats his semen out of her puffy cunt, eating her out and also sucking on her clitoris. Stimulating the button, he makes her cry out his name louder.

Eventually she too climaxes, drenching his pretty face in the mixture of his seed and her nectar. "You look perfect this way, Ethan," she remarks, pulling his face towards hers for a kiss. "Remember. From now on your dick is going on my pussy whenever I want it. Understood?"

"Yes, baby," Ethan shyly mutters as she snuggled up against him.