The D Virus Pt. 01

Story Info
The D virus.
2.5k words
4.45
5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do it!" I said as Hayley lifted the syringe to her arm.

"It's perfectly safe. It's been tested," she replied and smiled back at me. "Besides, we can't wait another year for human testing. That would ruin us. The cunts at the top are already threatening to pull our funding if we don't get some serious results."

I shook my head. "At least use someone else, someone qualified who knows the risks and has signed a waiver."

"You think I don't know the risks?"

I sighed and shook my head. "I know you do, but this is madness!"

She winked back at me.

I lunged towards her with one outstretched arm, meaning to knock the syringe straight out of her hand.

"Hey!" She gasped and stumbled backwards out of reach.

"I said no!" I threw myself forwards again, but it was too late.

The syringe she held hissed, then clicked as the vial of liquid attached to the end emptied into her arm. She stood there for a second, then stumbled backwards. Her eyes glazed over, and she dropped to one knee.

"What the hell have you done? Are you okay?" I said as I moved across the room and dropped to the floor at her side. I pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and gripped her arm, yanking her to her feet.

"I need to sit down," she groaned and shuffled herself across the room, with my help, into the nearest chair.

"That was a very stupid thing you just did," I said and gripped her hand in mine. "What do you reckon will happen?"

She shook her head. "I don't know," she said. "We will just have to wait and see. Take my blood, test if the antibodies are present."

I did as she asked and drew a large vial of red liquid from her arm. I examined it through the microscope on the desk next to me. The red blobs all congealed and swirled.

I shook my head as I stood up straight. "It's not working."

"Damn!" She cursed under her breath. "I was so sure it would work!"

"I told you to stop and now look, you're bloody infected!"

Hayley stared up at me with huge blue eyes. "I know I am, I can feel it already," she said. "I can feel the hunger building, just like they said it would."

"fuck we need to get you into quarantine. It's supposed to take a few hours to get to the point you're at now, not a few minutes."

A tear rolled down Hayley's cheek and dropped to the floor. She breathed a sigh and stood up. "I dont think so!"

She lunged forwards in a flash, and all I remember is darkness.

###

"Fuck," I groaned. The world was dark for a few seconds then slowly came into focus. My arms were aching, my head was pounding and for some reason I felt like I was hanging.

"You're awake, I've been waiting," a voice purred from behind me.

I tried looking around but realized I was wrapped in chains from a metal pipe above me. I wriggled but only caused the metal to get tighter around my forearms.

"Sorry for the metal Grant, but I wasn't going to let you put me in that quarantine room," the voice purred again. It sounded like Hayley, but the voice was slightly deeper, seductive.

"What have you done?" I asked.

Hayley came into view. She had torn off her lab coat, and her trousers. Her bright pink bra contrasted against her deeply tanned skin and the thong she was wearing just neatly covered the intimate part between her legs.

"What do you think I've done darling," she said and strutted up and down in front of me. Every step she took flexed the muscles in her toned legs and hips. "I'm infected. And what do infected people do?"

I shook my head. I didn't want to answer.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "You always were such a pussy Grant, but tonight, you've got something I need. The hunger is right there now. I can feel it building."

"Just go into the quarantine room, and we will fix this," I said.

"You think I want to be fixed?" She snarled and stopped dead in front of me. She slowly ran a finger down my now bare chest, over my stomach then gently along the full length of my cock. It grew several inches within seconds. "this is the most alive I've felt for years."

Hayley let out a giggle as she eyed my cock hungrily. "Now, are you ready?"

I shook my head and let out another long gasp of air as her fingers gently ran up and down the full length of my steadily hardening cock. I didn't want this, she was infected, and this wasn't her.

"This isn't you, Haley. It's the virus. Just go to the quarantine room."

"I've already told you, I don't want to be fixed," She was grinning now, and slowly lowering herself down to her knees.

"I've told you this is not you," I struggled against the chains above me, but it was no use. They were locked in place tying me to the chair.

"Oh," she let out a menacing giggle. "But it is me, and I am in need. The hunger is getting so strong that I can barely contain myself. Just the thought of that cock inside me is making my pussy gush."

She was on her knees now. My fully enlarged cock was just centimeters from her lips. Her lips spread into a smile, and with one groan of pleasure, I was fully taken to the back of her throat. I struggled against my chains again but gave up. Her lips were moving from the base of my Cock to the tip and then back down again in a furious smooth motion that sent electricity and crackles of pleasure running up my spine. This whole thing was wrong, I knew that, even with her mouth working me harder and harder and my thick shaft getting longer and longer. There was nothing I could do but sit and let her take everything she wanted.

"I've needed this," she gargled and ran her tongue around the tip of my cock then took me down her throat again over and over. She let out little whimpers now as I shuddered and jerked on the chair. " Give Me Everything."

Hayley spoke then took me inside her again. I felt the pressure in my cock well up to an unbearable height. She knew I was going to explode. She let out a long groan and one last Bob of her head pushed me straight over the edge. She clamped her lips around the base of my cock as she drained me of everything I had.

"Oh fuck, " I grunted and gripped onto the chains with both hands as I shuddered and jerked into the largest climax I had ever experienced. My thick hot load shot straight down the back of her throat and she gargled and gulped, holding me in a vice-like grip with her lips. She swallowed every drop then released me with a gasp of air and stood up.

"Oh my god, you taste glorious," she grinned and began to pace up and down in front of me. The dim light of the room accentuated every Curve on her perfectly toned body as she moved. "You don't know how much I needed that, I've needed it more than life."

"Now," I said between huge gulps of air. "Get in the quarantine room."

"Oh no, I don't think so. Now that I've had a taste of your cock, there's no stopping. I'm going to take you, I'm going to take every inch of you inside me. And we're not going to stop until I'm good and satisfied, " she grinned and elegantly let her thong slide down her long legs onto the floor. She kicked it across the other side of the room and stood there naked in front of me looking hungry.

"You can't do this Hayley, you need to be cured."

"I don't need to cure you stupid man," she moved closer and lifted herself on top of me.

I shook my head again and braced myself for the inevitable. Her firm breasts pressed into my face and her long hair hung around my shoulders and over my back.

"Do you know what I need?" She purred into my ear. I could feel the heat from between her legs on the tip of my cock. "I need you to fuck me, and since your too much of a pussy to do it yourself, I'll have to just take what I need for myself won't I?"

She didn't say another word, but gripped my shoulders with her powerful hands and sat down, hard.

I grunted as she took me inside her completely right to the base of my cock spreading her tight lips as wide as they could go.

"fuck yes," she squealed and a gush of fluid drizzled from between her legs and the floor. " I'm going to ride you, until you fill me to the Brim."

She began to bounce up and down on top of me sliding every inch of me inside her. The tip of my cock pressed so deep I think I might have been poking her back wall. She was relentless, bouncing up and down furiously, screaming as I filled her over and over. She threw her head back and pressed one elongated nipple so my mouth.

"SUCK IT," she screamed. "SUCK ME!"

I did as I was told and clamped my lips around her pink nipple, sucking like I was trying to draw milk. She let out another scream as her hips moved furiously up and down and side to side shoving every inch of me into her. For a second I thought he was over but she was just getting her breath. She breathed in a huge gulp of air and then was practically jumping on my cock filling ourselves and screaming over and over as she fucked me until I could barely take any more of it.

"Yes, fuck me hard," she squealed and began to twitch and jerk as her movement became more erratic and Wild.

At this point I didn't care that this was wrong, her pussy was so tight and my cock was so huge I was practically splitting her open, but she didn't seem to care either. All she wanted was me inside her.

"Fuck I'm Cumming," she screamed as her body went stiff. She threw her head back and let out a long wail of pleasure as her pussy tightened around my cock and I felt her unload a huge Earth shattering orgasm that came with a gush of fluid from between her legs.

As she tightened around my shaft I could no longer take the pleasure. My cock exploded inside her, painting every inch of her pink insides with my white liquid.

She let out a long sigh of pleasure as she felt me fill her up. She continued to Bounce, sucking every drop into her.

"That," she hissed and spread her mouth into a smile. "Was invigorating. But we're not done yet. I'm still hungry."

She lifted herself off me with a slurp. My cum mixed with hers dribbled down her legs and splattered onto the floor. She kicked the chair from underneath me, causing me to stand up straight with my arms still chained above me.

"Now," she purred and brushed the tips of her hard nipples against my chest. I could feel the warmth emanating from her skin. "Are you going to be a good boy? If I unchain you?"

At this point, I was beyond caring. My cock was aching, yet somehow I was still rock solid. Perhaps this was an after effect of the virus. Maybe her pussy now secreted a natural kind of Viagra, to keep their victims participating.

Hayley reached up and unclamped the chains from above my head. My hands fell to my sides. She grinned and twisted herself around, heading away from me. When she reached the other side of the room, she placed two hands out in front of her on the desk and arched her back, exposing her dripping slit to me. She peered over her shoulder and smiled again.

"Come on, big boy," she giggled. "This little slut is still hungry!"

I moved across the room close to her. All her weight was resting on the desk in front of her. I placed a firm grip on her toned hips and pressed the tip of my to her lips.

"Take me!" she gasped. Her body tensed, ready for the inevitable fucking she about to receive. "Feed me!"

In one quick motion, I slammed myself forwards, thrusting myself fully into her.

"Fuck me!" She squealed.

I thrust forwards again with a grunt. The table rattled against the wall. Our bodies slapped together.

"Oh god you're deep!" She moaned.

Another thrust of my cock sent ripples along her toned ass.

Hayley arched her back. A big wide grin spread across her face just as I slammed the full length of my cock into her once again jerking her body forwards.

"Fill me!" She groaned and gripped the table.

I began to thrust my hips faster and faster. Hayley started to scream. Sweat collected on her skin. Her face contorted into a look of pain and pleasure rolled into one. The room was filled with wet slapping sounds as our bodies collided.

"Please! Give it to me!" She panted. "Violate me!"

Another hard thrust caused her to twitch. I gripped her hair and gave it a tug yanking her head backwards just as a scream erupted from her lips.

"Is this what you wanted?" I grunted.

"Yes! Give me, EVERY, INCH!!!" Her words punctuated every thrust of my cock.

I gripped the back of her head and slammed her face into the desk. She let out a yelp then laughed as I thrust my cock deep into her again.

"Fuck me!" She whimpered. "Fuck my cunt!"

I gripped her hips, pulling her back as I pushed myself as deep as I could go. "I'm gonna fill you!"

"Yes! Do it! Give it to me!" she gasped and suddenly her body tensed up and her legs started to shake. She didn't scream at first. She only opened her mouth wide and clamped her eyes shut.

Her pussy tightened around my cock.

"Jesus!" I groaned as I felt myself explode.

"OH FUUUCKKK!" Hayley finally screeched as I shot my load as deep inside her as it would go. Her cunt went even tighter, holding me inside her. It was as if the walls of her insides were milking my shaft for everything it had, draining me completely.

My cock ached as I pulled out of her and collapsed backwards onto the floor, breathing hard.

"Don't think it's over," Hayley groaned then turned around. Thick cum dribbled down her legs and she had a ravenous expression on her face. "We're not done!"

"I can't do this anymore," I groaned.

"But I can!" She smiled and in a flash she was on me, straddling me. My arms were to weak to stop her from sliding me straight back inside her.

She let out a loud yelp of delight and began to bounce.