All Comments on 'The Manor'

by Beitianci

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please move to non-con

Thank you

aisielynnaisielynnover 5 years ago
Anon comment

This story fits both BDSM and Non-Con categories.... however, you can’t just demand the author move the story to another category just because you didn’t look at the tags for the story.

That being said, the story does fit more into the BDSM category to me because she chose to enter the limo after having read the instructions of the letter she received, she consented to whatever happens in that next 48 hours. It was clear in the letter that if she chose to open the door to the limo and enter then she would be making the last choice she would be allowed to make for that weekend. She may not have known what she was choosing to get herself into, however, she did know that she was choosing to give up the right to make any further decisions for the time period mentioned in the letter. She chose to submit to whatever the host of the weekend has planned, even though she was oblivious to what exactly she was getting herself into. The simple fact that she CHOSE to accept the invitation was her consent. The fact that she was referred to the host by a mutual friend means that someone else has an idea that she has a submissive/potentially slave side and the host plans to bring that side of her to the forefront.... and from the sounds of things, he has the experience and knowledge that bringing that side of her out will take a possibly more extreme and reluctant path from her perspective than a similar process for someone who more readily embraces that side of themselves.

I, for one, am curious to see how this story plays out. *smiles*

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Wait, swoosh

How did you come to be this toy, you were recommended? '*~*',

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please please please write more this was absolutely stunning and I need to read about the rest of the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Well-told kick off into a dark, erotic slave degrad. story. Like the slow rhytm and attn to detail as first scene evolves. Though so far there is onle a teasing little bit of plotline,

Hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aisielynn NO ITS NOT BDSM ** NO CONSENT = RAPE**

She chose to get in the car, I chose to get in cars quite often it doesn’t mean I’m consenting to sex. That’s some really lame logic you’ve got there. If you were right then the most prolific job aspirations would be taxi driver because you get to fuck whoever you want.

Somebody did recommend her have you considered it might be a revenge issue?

The acts within the story are associated with BDSM.

However anybody with half a brain knows that BDSM = SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL. When it doesn’t it’s called rape and abuse.

As for not reading the tags

I deliberately skipped the author’s non con stories and started to read this because I was looking for a BDSM story, it’s definitely not BDSM.

Tess (UK)

BeitianciBeitianciabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Tess

Hi Tess from the UK, sorry not to respond earlier. Thank you very much for commenting. I respect your opinion and of course your right to express it.

I disagree about the lack of consent. This is a fantasy, and it verges into the “Nonconsent” space, but the letter to the beautiful lady here is quite suggestive of the kind of thing she’s signing up for, if she gets in the car. It’s not misleading.

To be even more specific, I wrote this for a friend of mine, for whom something very like this is indeed her fantasy. Imagine if being used like this was YOUR deepest fantasy, and you described it to a friend, and a week later you got THAT letter. Would you get in the car? Maybe, maybe not. It would be your choice. Not all of us want our fantasies to actually come true.

artty67artty67over 3 years ago
Tess from UK

Tess it's a story from the very start with the letter it's obvious what's going to happen. Personally I hope she doesn't enjoy everything they do to her, but I am sure the author will ensure you receive some pleasure and will want to return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeitianci@Beitianci
15 Followers
Check out my BDSM novel: “Control Theory - A Science Fiction Love Story”, available from most online retailers, or my (very dark) collection of BDSM fantasies “As You Wish”. By day I manage large software & system engineering projects (up to about $100 million). I’ve worked i...