The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 01

Story Info
Aristocratic Mature Woman Enjoys a Well Endowed Male Nurse.
6.1k words
4.73
30.4k
65

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

This is a story of a young, well-endowed male nurse who has to nurse an elderly lady aristocrat after her horse threw her, she recovers quickly and so does their relationship.

I am a qualified nurse who specialised in nursing and elderly care, I'm also a qualified physiotherapist and last month was awarded a degree in nutrition for the elderly. I am now twenty-six years of age, single and since I was eighteen and started my training, I've lived in staff hospital accommodation which wasn't great but has allowed me to save a lot of money, eventually I want to buy my own apartment.

My mum's a geriatric nurse, she cares and finds this type of nursing gives her tremendous satisfaction, mum taught me so much and made my initial training so much easier. Mum was a widow and when I was eighteen, she moved in with her seventy-year-old boyfriend Peter, who owned a gorgeous suburban villa. She had met him in hospital and I believe she saw him as providing her financial security and married him to get this.

Mum is tall, like me, with a voluptuous body who has intelligence, good looks and a body that stiffens any cock. I detested Tom, he was self-centred and boring, mum made a compromise, he could give her a lifestyle you dream about and that's what mum wanted. Mum and I were still close, we talked and texted every day, one day mum said to me, "Peter will not last forever Jack, I know what I'm doing, I could have had many older boyfriends, I know how to look after them, Tom has no family so I'll inherit everything, I'm farting through silk now and will do for the rest of my life."

I loved mum, when I was younger, I used to wank thinking about her; I had grown up now and over the years of my training I had many encounters with older women but I was very selective; they had to be intelligent, full busted as mum was, tall, good looking and with a sense of fun. After my physio training, I knew I could make them tingle and make them want more, my fingers could give women so much pleasure, my tongue took them places many women had never been too.

I had many mature women in the hospitals I worked in, most were widows or wives with husband's doing nothing for them, I loved giving them pleasure and they loved what I did to them. They would tremble on the hospital bed as I gave them a memorable orgasm, I never abused my position or forced anything on my patients, everything was consensual, they loved what I did to them and I loved what I did to them.

I was now a Senior Staff nurse in the geriatric ward of a university hospital; it was the best hospital in the area; I was an excellent nurse and a good physiotherapist where my training in nutrition was helpful in my day-to-day work; I thoroughly enjoyed my work and was popular with the patients ensuring I was attentive to all patients in the ward.

I was tall, with sparkling blue eyes and always cheerful, my bedside manner was excellent and I listened, being compassionate when needed. I could easily make mature ladies hearts beat faster, the ones whose eyes still sparkled were the ones I would give special attention to and they always came back for more.

My life changed on a Monday morning just after eleven, the professor's secretary called me and asked if I had a private room available, I had, she then told me that Countess Lady Lucy Whitley would be transferred from the X-ray department, her horse had thrown her and she had landed on her coccyx (tailbone) and had been badly bruised but luckily not fractured anything as she is seventy-two years old.

Before she was transferred to the private room, I got an auxiliary to put in a massage table with roller cushion and a cushion on the seat where her tailbone would sit, a lot of tailbone pain comes when you sit. Once the orderly had moved her into the room, I sat beside her and said, "Lady Whitley, may I introduce myself, I'm leading nurse Jack Ryan, please call me Jack, Lady Whitley you have bruised your tailbone, you have been given medication which will relieve the pain and bruising, unfortunately one of the side effects is that it can cause nosebleeds, so please use the hospital night shirts as these can cope with the nose bleeds. Now please tell me a bit about yourself, a horse threw you, what you eat, what you drink, your marital status, I ask this because on your data it says that you live alone?"

"Thank you, Jack, I feel so comfortable here, Professor George is a former Captain of Whitley Golf Club which the family own, he told me you're one of the best nurses in the hospital. I fell off my horse, I wasn't galloping, I was only walking as my horse is like myself, we're getting old, something startled Blackie and out of the blue she stopped, her head went down and I flew out of the saddle, over her head and landed on my butt. I lay there as Blackie nosed my arm to see if I was OK, the pain was dreadful, Blackie will be put out to pasture until she's summoned to where the good horses go."

"I'm careful with what I eat and drink, I enjoy a glass of wine in the evening, I'm a widow, Tom died five years ago and I have done my bit and produced an heir for him, my son John is the new Earl, I also have a daughter, she has her own Interior Design business and has a cottage on the Estate, I now live in the Dowager house but I may move soon as the Estate owns a successful retirement home with over one hundred and fifty residents in the old Manor House, mainly apartments, but some individual cottages which are all set in manicured gardens with spectacular sea views of Manor Cove, a delightful place to live."

"There's a waiting list of people wanting to live there, we would have built other apartments but Matron said no, I agreed with her but my daughter-in-law wanted it done in the same way as she wants to turn the Dowager house into another retirement home. My son is like his father, my daughter is like me, there's a big difference between them."

"After Tom died, I was doing less and less around the Estate, my daughter-in-law was doing more, up to five years ago I had a very busy life, running the Estate which, I was doing well, it was a big job but I loved doing it, now in the autumn of my life I want to live in peace and calmness, how long do you think I'll be here Jack?"

We'd been making lots of eye contact, Lady Whitley's eyes sparkled, I explained to her it could be four or five days; it was essential that she stayed here and rested as much as she could until the bruising was gone, any sudden movements could cause months of pain, I also told her to drink a litre and a half of water a day along with Vitamin C effervescent tablets which would help her blood circulation. I was enjoying talking with her; she was a tall, voluptuous woman with an incredible body for her age, she was lying on her side in the bed in a hospital nightgown; she was braless, her nipples were hard and her massive tits jiggled beautifully, I asked if she wanted to know anything else?

She smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to starting my exercises tomorrow, what time will we start?"

I told her after breakfast, probably around nine but I'd have to give her a bed bath first as the medication made the patient sweat a lot, she accepted this and said, "I'm looking forward to this Jack, I'm in safe hands, please call me Lucy, thank you for calling me Lady Whitley, that told me you're a respectful person, may I ask a personal question, are you married?"

I smiled, I loved her blue sparkling eyes and said, "I'm single and not dating anyone, eight years ago I moved into the hospital staff accommodation building, my mum who's a widow moved in with a guy who wasn't my cup of tea, she's happy with him and that's all that matters, I'm saving up now to have enough money to put towards a mortgage deposit, until I've got that I'll be living in the staff accommodation. I'd better go now, but I'll pop in and see you before I leave."

I popped into see Lucy just before I came off shift, she smiled when she saw me, she looked totally different, she was wearing makeup which she didn't have on the last time I saw her, she said, "Hi, Jack, my daughter Jill visited this afternoon, I feel human again, she brought me all my toiletries, if I sweat tonight, I'll still smell good in the morning, how's your day been?"

"Lucy, I've had a great day, I met a lovely lady this afternoon in a hospital sleeping gown, she looks stunning, is your butt still painful?"

She smiled and said, "Thank you, when I was younger, I had a lovely butt, as you get older things change, to be honest I think the medication is working, I'm not doing any sudden moves with my hips but there's pain if I lie on my back, on my side everything is good."

"Lucy, that's good, when I see it tomorrow I'll know better, this can be quite intrusive but I know what I'm doing, I've never done this before, do you have your mobile with you?"

She said she had, I gave her my mobile number and told her that if she had any problems to phone me and I'd be here within five minutes, Lucy squeezed my hand and said, "Jack, I appreciate that, you're a kind and considerate man."

I squeezed her hand back and told her I had a dental appointment and had to go. After my dental appointment I did a house call with a lovely spinster, retired head teacher whose fetish was sucking my cock, as she sucked, she would cum but always kept sucking until I climaxed in her mouth, I would help her by stimulating her big hard clit with my thumb as I finger fucked her with two fingers, she loved to gobble and swallow then lick my cock clean afterwards.

That night I had no calls, I thought of Lucy as I lay in bed, who had lived a full life, I wondered when the last time she had a cock inside her? My gut feeling told me it was a long time ago, I had the feeling that she probably gave herself relief and that's why her eyes sparkled.

I went to Lucy's room just after nine, I switched the Do Not Disturb sign on her door, she smiled when she saw me, her perfume was subtle and nice, I had a trolley carrying a tray with a washing bowl, face cloth, towel and soap which I put beside her bed, I said, "Good morning, Lucy, how are you feeling, did you sleep well, I see you didn't need a sedative?"

"Jack, I slept like a log, I drank over two litres of water with your Vitamin C, it tastes nice, I managed twice during the night to get out of bed and get to the bathroom for a pee, I'm good, I had my medication before breakfast and have had no nose bleeds, will you help me out of my nightshirt as I've got to do it lying on my side?"

We removed the nightgown so easily, Lucy's body was amazing, her tits were massive with not much sag to them, I put the cloth on to Lucy's shoulder and said, "Is the temperature good for you?"

"It's lovely and warm, you're very gentle, do you know that you're the first man to see me naked since my husband saw me twenty-five years ago?"

As I washed her neck and shoulders, I said, "Were you not active sexually?"

"Tom lost all interest in sex in his late forties, I've had to fend for myself for over twenty-five years you're the first to see me naked for twenty-five years, would you be honest and tell me what you think of my body?"

I was about to wash Lucy's massive tits, her nipples were rock hard, I was sure she was aroused, "Lucy, for the last eight years all I've seen is older women, your body is beautiful, I prefer to be with an older woman, a woman in her early sixties would be proud to have a body like yours."

I had spent time on Lucy's tits lifting them so I could wash under them, I pressed her hard nipples with the warm face cloth, she gasped with pleasure, I then washed her stomach and naval, then across the grey bush, I rinsed the cloth before I washed her pussy, the warmth of the cloth would relax her, I said in a serious voice, "Lucy, raise your leg and let me have access to your pussy."

She balanced herself on her side as I ran the cloth up and down her sex slit, on the second wash I did it more firmly, Lucy was now pushing her pussy against the cloth with my fingers pushing inside her cunt lips, my third wash, I paid a lot of attention to Lucy's clit, it was a big one, I then said, "Lucy, can you turn over and I'll wash your back."

Lucy was agile as she turned, I then washed her back with a fresh warm cloth, as I got to her buttocks, I ran a finger inside the cloth up and down her bum crack then I slid a cloth less finger inside her pussy, as I did this I whispered in her ear, "If you don't like what I'm doing just tell me."

After I said this, I slipped my tongue into her ear, Lucy replied, "Jack, I'm very comfortable with what you're doing, do as you want, I want you to take control."

I knew then that Lucy was mine, my thumb was now stimulating Lucy's big hard clit as I finger fucked her wet pussy, Lucy was pushing her pussy against my fingers, Lucy said, "Jack, I love what you're doing, you're going to make me cum and I need that so bad, can I do anything for you? Try to get your fingers deeper, they feel so thick and long, Tom had a tiny cock, your fingers are going deeper than his cock ever went, I love what you're doing to me, don't stop."

Lucy then had a body-shaking orgasm, her whole body was shuddering, and she was in no pain, I was happy about that, my cock was rock hard and that was down to Lucy, she and her body aroused me so much. When Lucy composed herself, she said, "Jack, thank you sincerely, that was the best orgasm of my life, you have made me tingle like I've never tingled before in my life, I want more of you, do you want more of me?"

I took Lucy in my arms, she pulled me closer to her, our mouths met instinctively, our tongues intertwined deeply in each other's mouths, this passionate kiss lasted for two minutes, as we kissed, I fondled Lucy's massive left tit, I said, "I want more of you for sure but I also want to be honest with you, I try and do everything I can to boost my income, if you can help me with that for say fifty pounds an orgasm then I'll make you tingle any time you want, Lucy, if you help me in this way with my deposit, I'll lick your pussy until you cum in my mouth."

The look of happiness on Lucy's face told me so much, Lucy said, "I've no problem with that, you must trust me as I've no cash with me, I accept what you suggest, you are seeing me later for my exercises, I want the same again, Jack please kiss me again, I have never been kissed so lovingly in all my life, I want you to give me all the loving things I've never had in my life."

I kissed Lucy again, we were both kissing so passionately, it felt so good, I said, "Darling, I'm going to show you your exercises now and this afternoon I'll be back and make you tingle before I watch you do the exercises, I'm about to show you."

I then laid Lucy on the massage table, I had her bending one knee towards her chest and extending her feet, then pulling the bent knee gently towards her chest and hold it there for thirty seconds, then the same procedure with the other knee. Lucy soon got in the swing of it, she had exercised both knees five times, I said, "Lucy, that's wonderful. You'll be as good as new in a few days, do you like having a hairy pussy?"

"Jack, I feel better, ten minutes after I take the medication, I've hardly any pain, those exercises I have just done made me feel good, regarding my hairy bush I can trim it if you prefer that, Jack I'd be happy to stay her for months, what will we do when I go home?"

"I'd like to see you when you are discharged from here, is it possible that I can visit you?"

"I'll think of something, where there's a will there's a way, my daughter-in-law is the problem, we have security cameras all around the Dowager house, if she sees a car visiting regularly, I would want it regularly, she would investigate, Lady Whitley shouldn't be entertaining a young man."

I kissed Lucy again and said, "My room here is not ideal but we can use it any time, Lucy, I'd like to shave you now, my tongue works better on a smooth pussy, this afternoon I'm going to give you the best oral you've ever had, I'll get the razors and oil."

"Jack, I've never had oral, Tom wasn't into that, when he was active, it could be once a fortnight, he'd come to my bedroom and mount me, five minutes later he'd be back in his bedroom, the only other thing he liked was to bugger me, he would pull out his tiny penis, get me on all fours, mount me and ass fuck me, I enjoyed it as I'd finger my clit as he buggered me and I would cum, there's so many things I want to do with you darling."

We kissed again; I was excited about what Lucy was saying, could I be falling in love with this older woman? These were the thoughts as he got the trimmer and put a sterile head on it and a throwaway razor and some shaving oil, Lucy's pussy would be smooth for me this afternoon.

I took Lucy into her bathroom, stood her over the toilet and she spread her legs, the trimmer had all her greying pubic hair away in seconds, I'd put the bottle of oil in hot water which gave a much more soothing shave, as I was about to start the final shave Lucy's phone rang, Lucy said, "Jack, can you get my phone, that'll be Jill telling me when she'll visit this afternoon, I don't want her arriving when you are giving me my tingles?"

I gave Lucy her phone, and she told Jill everything was good, she winked at me when she told her she'd had a wonderful morning. Jill would come at two, which Lucy told her was an excellent time, as she had more exercises this afternoon. As Lucy was talking, I was shaving her pussy, I spread her legs wide so I could shave the hair around her asshole, she was smooth all over now, her long sex slit with thick cunt lips looked gorgeous. As Lucy finished her call, I spread her thick cunt flaps open, a huge hooded clit popped out, I teased it with my tongue as I slid two fingers deep inside her sex hole, she said, "Darling, that feels so good, please make me cum again."

I took Lucy into her room, sat her on the chair with the special cushion so her tailbone would have no pressure on it, her gorgeous cunt was at the edge of the chair, she spread her legs as wide as she comfortably could, she gasped each time my tongue touched her clit and rocked her hips so her pussy was pushing against my mouth, when I sucked on her clit, I was finger fucking her deep with three fingers.

It didn't take long before her hips, my mouth and fingers had a perfect rhythm going, then Lucy grabbed my head and pushed her pussy against my mouth and moaned, "Oh fuck, this is so beautiful, I'm going to cum darling, you'll get a nice bonus for this, I love what you do to me."

Lucy had a long lingering climax, I licked, teased and sucked her twitching pussy throughout her climax, she said, "That's the most beautiful sexual experience I've ever had, I can't believe how good it was, I think I'm falling in love with you."

She had a serious look on her face when she said this, I was sure she meant it, I now wanted to see her reaction to my next move, looking her straight in the eye, I stuck my tongue out, she looked at it and saw a huge blob of her fresh cum, I took her in my arms and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, her tongue busily transferring her cum into her mouth, Lucy looked at me and said, "Jack, I love everything we do, I'll find a way for us to be together, please always be honest with me, do you give many women tingles?"

She was looking at me so lovingly, I replied, "There's a few, I need to save money and better myself, I must do this when I'm young Lucy, I will never deliberately hurt you or deceive you, I find you so attractive, I'm looking forward to this afternoon's tingle."

My buzzer beeped, I was needed, I picked up the room phone, a guy had a heart attack, and they wanted me there, I said, "We will talk later, darling you must walk, when Jill comes go for a walk with her, sitting is not good for your tailbone, I'm thinking about you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers
12