The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about her; she was being open and honest with me and I would be the same with her, my bank balance was increasing and that was down to giving older women tingles, I hoped that Lady Lucy would understand this. The man was dead when I got there, I couldn't have done anything, he was ninety-five, but the staff tried everything they could do to help him.

I took a lunch break, it was now one o'clock, thinking back I'd been with Lucy for over two and a half hours this morning, I'd loved every minute, my phone beeped, I had a message from Lucy, it read, "Dear Jack, thank you so much for this morning, my smooth pussy is still tingling, if I can walk then I'll need more clothes, I phoned Jill, she'll call into the house and pick some clothes for me, Jill and I have the same height and figure which has helped me since Tom died as she has helped me choose younger clothes as well as she's a designer, my colour co-ordination is excellent. How long should we walk for? And what time is tingle time this afternoon? I'll only be wearing the hospital nightgown. Is it possible I could see your cock this afternoon? I want to hold it in my hands and play with it, I can't stop thinking about you, love Lucy xxx."

I smiled and replied, "Darling, thirty minutes, if you have any discomfort stop and I'll pick you up. Is four this afternoon ok for you? I'm thinking about you too, you can do what you want with my prince this afternoon, just looking at your beautiful body makes him stiff, he's not small, if you like your pussy being stretched, you'll love him, love Jack xx."

A coincidence happened just after two, I was in the corridor speaking with a consultant, our conversation just finished when Lucy and Jill came out of Lucy's room, Jill looked in her thirties, she was like Lucy, a voluptuous woman, she was dressed in a business suit with her skirt two inches above her knees, a blouse and jacket which highlighted her voluptuous body, Lucy was wearing a cashmere sweater which showed her massive melons to perfection, her slacks emphasised her lovely long legs, Lucy said, "Hi Jack, may I introduce my daughter Jill, Jill this is Jack the leading nurse and what a lovely gentleman he is."

We shook hands, she like Lucy had a firm handshake, she also had a sparkle in her eye, she like Lucy had an honest smile, apart from a signet ring on her pinkie she had no wedding band, she said, "I'm so pleased to meet you Jack, mum thinks you're the greatest, I was so worried about her after her accident, thank you so much for looking after her well, I'm indebted to you for that."

"Jill no problem, I'm just doing my job, your mum is a lovely lady, I take it you're going for a walk now, I've suggested to your mum thirty minutes would be ideal, if you would like a coffee after your walk then let me know, I'll be in the office over there doing paperwork."

Lucy replied, "That would be so nice, we'll do that when we get back."

They walked away; I admired both their butts; they were two gorgeous ladies; I would love to give Jill a bed bath. Thirty minutes later, they came back with no problems; they were both happy when they got back; I got them the coffees, Lucy sat on the seat I'd sucked her big clit on four hours ago, we were sitting comfortably chatting away.

Lucy said, "Jack, I must tell you this, Jill also said during our walk, that what Manor Cove needed was someone like you, what an asset you'd be to that place, Matron is excellent, it's run correctly but lacks what you give this place, you have the experience of working with geriatrics, would you be interested in working there?"

"Lucy, I could be but I'd have to see it first, I've a problem with accommodation though I'm sure mum would give me a bed, when you're out of here could we go and have a look?"

"Darling, there's no problem with accommodation, there's a gorgeous three-bedroom cottage where I stay when I'm down there, Jill also visits so there's a bedroom for each of us, when do you think I'll be out of here?"

I was so surprised when Lucy called me darling in front of Jill, maybe she'd told her about us, I doubted that, I replied, "Lucy, the way you're moving it could be Friday, I'll check the bruising this afternoon when you're doing your exercises, it's very tempting and very generous to offer me a bed in your cottage, I'm off this weekend so we could go down then, how far is it from here?"

"Jack, that would be wonderful, then I would move down to the cottage and you could have a room there, since the new bypass opened its only twenty minutes, how much notice would you have to give them here?"

I knew then that Lucy had found a solution, I also knew that a retirement housing operation they had would attract a lot of wealthy widows, I was more than interested, I replied, "Notice wouldn't be a problem, I've had no holiday this year because of staff shortages, I'm due six weeks holiday, I've also have over sixty hours in overtime owed to me, I could take my holidays and over hours and work for a few days, they have been a good employer to me and I wouldn't leave them in the lurch."

Jill smiled at me and said, "That's so decent of you Jack, I believe you're a man of character and integrity, I like that type of man but so difficult to find nowadays."

Lucy said, "Jill, I'm so happy you appreciate what I've found in Jack, I say openly to both of you, I would be happy if Jack was in the cottage with me, I'm in the autumn of my life, I would feel so much safer if he was there."

"Mum, I agree with you one hundred percent, I must go now as I have a meeting in twenty minutes, Jack, it's been a pleasure meeting you, if you go with mum to Manor Cove, I'd love to come with you, I'll be here tomorrow at one-thirty if that's good for you, I'll buy the coffee in the cafeteria?"

"Jill, I'd love that, but we'll have to bring mum's cushion."

"Jack, you think of everything!"

"Now you know I'm not just a pretty face!"

"Jack you're a dream give me a hug, mum I'm jealous I've hoped you would find someone like Jack, they're so rare, if you two ever fall out, which I hope you don't, then let me know as I need a good man in my life which is in the summer of my life but I can always find time for you."

We both stood up, Jill took me in her arms, she felt so much like her mum, she pulled me close, the weight of her tits on my chest was incredible, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you Jack, you're a good man."

Jill left Lucy and I in Lucy's room. I took Lucy in my arms. We kissed lovingly as I fondled her massive tits, I said, "Would you like to tingle now?"

"Of course, it's all I've been thinking of since you left?"

"Lucy, I love feeling your tits when you wear cashmere, I'd love to feel them when you're braless, I'm sure I could make your nipples so hard by squeezing the nipple with the cashmere touching your nipple."

I put the red light on outside the door, the do not disturb sign went on, for added security I locked the door and stripped and said as I gave Lucy a big smile, "You have lovely big tits, you should be so proud of them."

"I've lots of cashmere Jack, I'll wear them often for you, thanks for the compliment I saw you looking at Jill's today, I'm sure she saw you looking, we could have a problem there as I'm sure Jill's attracted to you."

Lucy was now naked, she looked gorgeous, as I replied, I took off my boxers, my stiff cock looked impressive, I said, "How would that be a problem, is Jill married?"

"Oh, my god Jack, what a magnificent cock, it's enormous but looks so beautiful, can I touch him? No, she's never been married, she's had a complicated life, I'll tell you later, but you must promise me it's our secret? Come close so I can play with him."

"Lucy, lie face down and let me check your tailbone, do you have any discomfort with it?"

Lucy turned and lay flat on the bed as I examined her, Lucy said, "Last night I slept no problem, I did my exercises twice last night, all was good, when I was thrown, I fell on my tailbone and my right hand, did you notice the bruise on my right hand as it's now gone, usually a bruise like that would take a week or ten days ago, is the medication doing that for me?"

"Darling, I'm going to feel around your tailbone, if you have pain let me know, are you taking the vitamin C I gave you?"

I felt around her tailbone, the swelling was gone, I was applying more pressure then Lucy said, "Yes, I'm drinking it all the time, I have no pain with what you're doing, you have a lovely touch, would you like to try to 69 with me, I'll put a couple of towels on the floor and we'll have more room there, I've a gorgeous king size bed in my bedroom at Manor Cove."

Lucy got two towels and laid them on the floor, there was no pain coming from her tailbone, I said, "Lucy, the medication helped to take the sting out of the bruising, the Vitamin C gives you a better blood flow, that's why your tingles are so good, I take at least five tablets every day in water that helps the blood flow, tomorrow would you like to feel my prince inside you and you'll feel the blood pulsating in my prince? It's better if we wait until tomorrow for that, now let's 69."

"Jack, lie down and we'll kiss and cuddle first, the more I get to know you the more I like you, you could have had me now but you didn't think of yourself, you thought of me, you're a considerate and honourable gentleman."

We kissed lovingly for several minutes, my tongue was exploring Lucy's mouth, there was no rush, Lucy was stroking my cock, she gasped as I sucked on her hard left nipple, then teasing her nipple with my tongue as my other hand cupped her right melon with my hand flicking my thumb across her nipple, Lucy was biting her lip and breathing heavily.

I eased down to her navel, exploring it with my tongue, I was moving myself into a position to allow us to 69, I said, "Darling, spread your legs for me." Lucy did this. The bulbous head of my cock was close to her mouth, Lucy said, "Darling, there's so much pre-cum on your piss slit, I want to taste your cum." Skilfully she removed it with her tongue as I was nibbling on the inside of her think cunt flaps, her pussy was dripping as Lucy was taking more and more of my shaft in her mouth.

I had nibbled both her cunt flaps twice, she was hot, I said, "Darling, if you feel you're about to cum then tell me, if I'm about to cum I'll tell you, if we do that then we'll both have good orgasms, I love the taste of your pussy juice." Lucy replied, "Jack, you're my darling, I've never met such a thoughtful man in my life, if you cum first I won't swallow, I want to share it with you."

The next fifteen minutes were amazing, Lucy was deep throating me, her tongue was doing magical things to my cock, she was massaging my balls amazingly; I was sucking on her clit as I finger fucked her deep with three fingers, out of nowhere we both climaxed simultaneously, it was an incredible experience, how we managed it I'll never know, we both had an amazing memory for the rest of our lives.

My mouth was full of her cum, we looked at each other, then Lucy stuck her tongue out, there was a massive blob of my cum on her tongue, I did the same, we cum kissed so lovingly for several minutes, I said, "That was unforgettable, there's something so special about you Lucy, I want to get to know you better."

"Jack, I loved that, it was so special, I want to know you better too, tomorrow, if Jill comes wearing something showing her cleavage, then be nice to her, I know her, she doesn't usually do that so it will prove to me she's interested in you, please compliment her and be nice to her. One other thing I'm going to do is phone Matron Bunty King at the Manor Cove residential home to ask if she needs someone like you, please message me all about your qualifications, I'll make sure you get a job there."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read the story.

Any comments or suggestions please let me know as this will improve the quality of my stories.

jack1107

12