The Man's Meeting

Story Info
The Man has some business to attend to.
9.7k words
4.65
10.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss? I just wanted to remind you that you have that meeting with the rep from the new sanitary service company to look over their contract. It's at two today."

"Yes I know. Thanks. Get back to the itinerary for Ms. Graystone's New York trip please."

"Of course."

As her assistant trotted out of her office and back to her cubicle, Beth leaned back into her comfy swivel chair and indulged herself in closing her eyes and breathing for a moment. It had already been another long day in another long week. But at least it was Thursday, meaning the weekend, and the small modicum of free time it provided, was in sight.

The lovely woman smirked to herself as she recalled her assistant's words. "Sanitary service company." Janitors. That's what they were. Just janitors. There to clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors. Beth had landed an entry level job working for the corporate side of a major fashion company right out of college. In the five years since she had risen steadily up to the position of deputy chief financial officer. A title which apparently made her qualified to formally represent the company, but only when meeting with the new janitors they were contracting with to clean their office building.

Beth brushed a stray lock of her long blonde hair out of her face and resumed her position in front of her desktop. She clicked into the human resources portal and pulled up the conference room reservation page. She had spent all week analyzing the numbers from last quarter to make sure that her boss, Ashley Graystone, the company's chief financial officer, had everything she needed for the shareholders meeting in New York that weekend. In the frenzy to make sure everything was perfect, Beth had completely forgotten about the meeting with the new janitors.

She pursed her soft full lips together as she considered which conference room to reserve for the meeting. She considered the huge conference room, usually used for group meetings of the higher ups, as it was open that day, but then decided that was overkill for a meeting with a rep from the cleaning services. Instead, she reserved a much smaller conference room that was on the same floor as her office. She figured this room would send the message that the company was happy to meet with them, but that they were little more than a blip on their radar. Plus, this conference room had a floor to ceiling window with a lovely view of downtown that Beth had always appreciated.

Beth mused to herself. If she had remembered that she had this meeting today, she may have chosen a different outfit. To avoid too much attention being paid to her body and not her work, Beth had taken to wearing hyper conservative outfits in the office, trying to hide her curves. Today though, she had sprung for a tan skirt and a purple button up shirt. Hardly a racy outfit, but more casual and revealing then her normal get up.

Beth was about average height for a woman, a shade below five and half feet tall. But, since she was a teenager, she had been blessed with a deliciously voluptuous body. Her cute tiny feet led up to smooth calves which became soft thick thighs that blended into her pert ass and baby making hips. And, of course, her boobs were spectacular. Lovely, milky, white orbs, too big for most double D bras, that rested proudly on her chest with only slight sag. Combined with her pretty heart-shaped face, dark brown eyes and long blonde hair, she was a total knockout.

Beth had more than her fair share of encounters with people who either failed to take her seriously, or underestimated her ability, due to her sex appeal. Which is why part of her wished she had gone with her most plain, professional, gray pantsuit for her meeting today. Oh well, she'd just have to knock this rep around a little bit during the meeting to show him she means business.

It was almost two so Beth grabbed the contract that her assistant had placed on her desk and began leisurely strolling to the conference room she had selected. To her amusement, several interns and lower level staff lowered their heads and scurried away as she passed. Beth knew it wasn't entirely, or even mostly, her that they were intimidated by. Her boss, Ms. Graystone, was notorious as one of the biggest hardasses at the company and Beth knew she was the one who inspired real fear in the underlings. But, apparently Beth's status as Ms. Graystone's number one had earned her a modicum of respect around the office and she was going to enjoy it. Even if she did catch some nineteen year old college kid take a peek at the way her impressive bust bounced with each step as she walked by.

The hot blonde business woman flipped through the pages of the contract as she walked. The name of the janitor's company was "The Cleaning Crew LLC." Nice and straightforward. The contract itself seemed to be standard fare with the exception of a clause near the end which granted the janitors bonus pay for using a certain chemical when cleaning the restrooms. By the time she reached the conference room Beth had already decided that getting the clause removed would be a good way to show this rep who's in charge.

When she reached the conference room, Beth went inside and shut the door behind her. The room was as small as she remembered it, it's only furnishing a simple wooden table and two chairs. But the north wall of the room was entirely dominated by a floor to ceiling window which made for a stunning vantage point. After she checked the clock on the wall, still a few more minutes before the meeting was supposed to start, Beth walked over in front of the window and surveyed the city below her like a queen would her realm. This height put her above the vast majority of buildings while the tallest skyscrapers still loomed over her making her feel both connected and superior to the city around her.

Suddenly, Beth heard the door click close behind her. She spun around to see the most handsome Man she could ever recall seeing outside a magazine closing the door and joining her in the cramped conference room. The first thing she noticed about him were his eyes. They were bright blue and clear, and they held Beth's gaze evenly. Eventually she took in his dark brown hair, confident smile, the way his dark blue suit framed his tall, powerful body, and the expensive looking briefcase he carried. But it was still his eyes which commanded Beth's attention and stole away her ability to speak. The Man held her there for a few moments before speaking.

"Wow. Absolutely beautiful."

His voice was deep and steady. Beth could almost feel it resonating within her. She was still too transfixed to respond to the Man's compliment.

"I don't think I've ever seen the city like this." The Man continued.

Beth blushed as she realized the Man's praise was for the view and not her. She regained a little bit of control over her functions and tried to remember what she was doing here.

"You're the new janitor?" Beth asked. She wanted her tone to sound nonchalant but her words sounded more like she was confused, even to her own ears.

The Man laughed at the inquiry. Usually Beth would despise being laughed at but she found that she absolutely loved the rich sound of the Man's amused chuckle.

"Well, I'm the representative for The Cleaning Crew LLC. and I'm here to negotiate on their behalf, but no I'm not a sanitation specialist myself." The Man closed the distance between them and reached out his hand. "It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

As the Man got closer to her Beth took a deep inhale through her nose and in doing so drank in the Man's scent. Despite his professional appearance his smell was earthy, like pine needles and burnt wood. Beth reached out her hand to shake his. His hands were surprisingly soft, except for the rugged callouses where his palm met his fingers.

"Beth." She responded meekly to the Man's question.

The Man nodded understandingly and gestured at the table and chairs to their left. "Well Beth. Shall we get down to business?"

Beth nodded and moved to sit down on the opposite side of the table. To her surprise the Man grabbed the other chair, picked it up, and carried it over to her side of the table and set it down next to her.

"My apologies. I have a document we need to review and I think it's easier if I just share it with you. We can go over it together"

"A document." Beth said with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Mmm hmm." The Man nodded. Beth found herself staring straight into his blue eyes as he sat down next to her and explained.

"I have here with me the new contract between your brand and The Cleaning Crew LLC." The Man said. "We'll go over it together."

The way he said it, it just seemed so obvious. He was here to show her the new contract and explain it to her. Beth nodded and relaxed. This would be a good meeting.

"Okay so the first thing we need to go over are all the parties. That's section one." The Man said as pulled out the contract from his briefcase. "Pretty straightforward." The Man laid the contract in front of the buxom business woman and produced a pencil which he used to point to key words on the document.

Beth read along steadily as she and the Man fell into a pattern. The Man went section by section through the contract with her, pointing to the important words highlighting each portion with the pencil. After each section the Man directed Beth's gaze back to his face and he held her gaze for thirty odd seconds as he explained the significance of each paragraph.

Beth was impressed by the Man's communication skills. She felt like she understood the details of their agreement much better than she had when the meeting first began. The Man's voice was soothing and Beth felt more and more relaxed as they breezed through the contract. The Man's earnest instruction gave her plenty of time to admire his strong jawline and broad shoulders whenever she wasn't trapped by his piercing blue eyes.

"Section eleven deals with compensation and opportunity for upward mobility. As is customary, sanitation specialists can expect to receive a six percent raise to their monthly wages upon completion of their first year of employment." The Man said, pointing out the numbers as he rattled them off. "Does that make sense to you?"

Instead of responding immediately, Beth's gaze simply followed the Man's hand. She recalled the warmth and power she had felt in his grip when he had shook her hand. Suddenly, she felt the Man's other hand come to rest on her shoulder. Beth gasped shallowly. Her attention jumped back to the Man's face where she was pinned down by his steely gaze.

"Beth? Do you understand what I'm saying?" The Man asked patiently. His hold on her shoulder was gentle, but unyielding, making Beth feel small and secure. A slight warm stirring started building in her lower belly.

"I understand perfectly." Beth replied, before subconsciously running her tongue over her upper lip.

"Good." The Man said, causing Beth's heart to flutter at his approval. But suddenly he removed his hand from her shoulder and his voice took on a slight edge. "Because this next part is important." Beth gulped noticeably at the Man's change in tone.

"Do you know what Xaniquone is?" The Man asked, his voice authoritative even though he was asking a question.

"No." Beth whispered. She was reminded of her school days, and being reprimanded for wearing her skirt too short. She could picture herself standing in front of the Man, taking the place of her high school principal.

"Xaniquone is an incredibly effective cleaning solution, but it is very toxic. Our contract stipulates that the sanitation specialists are to clean all the bathrooms in the building using Xaniquone once a quarter." The Man continued. "This, in of itself, is not unusual, and our men know how to use the application safely. However, there is obviously a risk when utilizing hazardous products, and the sanitation specialists need to be compensated for that risk."

Something about that seemed wrong to Beth. "Wait." She said, apprehensively.

"I'm afraid this is not up for debate." The Man said curtly.

Beth wanted to speak up more but the Man's words seemed to trigger a vision. She imagined herself as a schoolgirl in front of the Man again. She imagined him pulling her unceremoniously over his lap and flipping up her too short skirt over hips, revealing her delicate, panty clad bottom. She felt the Man's hand come down to spank her sharply and heard the humiliating smacking sound of his powerful palm making contact with her rear. She imagined she could both see and feel the warm pink handprint his paw had left on her soft white skin.

The daydream faded but Beth still felt more like a naughty schoolgirl than a young professional. She was blushing fiercely and she could feel her pussy becoming moist. She tried to take a deep breath in through her nose but all she could smell was the Man's heady musk.

"The sanitation specialists will receive double pay for all hours worked applying Xaniquone, your company will pay for the necessary protective equipment required to apply Xaniquone, replaced with new gear on a once yearly basis, and there's a clause acknowledging corporate liability for any illnesses or injuries suffered by a sanitation specialist as a result of Xaniquone." The Man said, his voice firm. "Beth I assure you this is all standard."

Beth nodded along obediently. The Man clearly knew what he was talking about. She couldn't fathom arguing with him. The warm feeling on her bottom from the imaginary spanking the Man had already given her was only growing and her pussy was starting to become wet.

"Yes. Of course Sir." She said.

The Man smiled at her. "That's very good. You're doing very well." Beth melted into a puddle at the Man's praise.

The Man reached out and brushed a stray lock of blonde hair behind Beth's ear. The slight graze of his fingertips against her cheek sent lightning bolts coursing through her. Beth felt her nipples tighten up into uncomfortable erect nubs.

"Ya know." The Man said softly. "You'd look better this way."

The Man's single hand moved incredibly fast as it moved from her face to the top button of her blouse and undid it, along with the next three, before Beth even finished her startled gasp. Her shirt fell open and Beth looked down at her cleavage now on display. She had worn a flesh colored bra and her big titties spilled out of top enticingly. Beth's gaze moved from her suddenly exposed chest to the Man and any protest died in her throat as she locked eyes with him. The Man was right, she did look better this way.

Alright love." The Man said. "We've gotten to the last page. All you have to do is sign."

Beth barely glanced at the document as she took the Man's outstretched pen and quickly signed the bottom line. Then her gaze was back to the Man. The Man smiled at her.

"Good job. You've been great." The Man said, then he reached out calmly wrapped his hand around Beth's throat. Beth's mouth popped open as the Man squeezed just enough to let Beth feel his grip but not enough to restrict her airflow. "Now that we're done with that, we should fuck." The Man said, as if it was only logical.

"Please." Beth whimpered as the Man held her in place. Her thighs had become slick with pussy juice and the feeling of the Man's strong grip on her throat was turning her on more than she'd ever known she was capable of. She felt completely out of control but still managed to whimper again. "Please." Beth could hear the desperation and neediness in her voice.

The Man nodded and stood up, pushing both their chairs back as he did. His grip on Beth's throat didn't loosen and he raised Beth on shaky legs up to stand with him. Beth looked up into her captors face for only a moment before he suddenly moved both his hands to her shoulders and spun her around abruptly. The Man reached down and tore open Beth's blouse, buttons clattered noisily across the conference table. The Man threw the ruined garment aside then reached up and swiftly unclipped her bra which fell to the floor leaving her topless.

Beth's big pink nipples stood up proudly in the cool air before the Man suddenly engulfed her heavy tits with his powerful hands. Beth let out a squeal and raised her small hands to cover the Man's large ones but she was helpless to stop the Man's skillful strong fingers from finding her aching teats and kneading them, pinching her nipples softly between his thumb and forefinger. Beth's squeal turned into a deep helpless moan as she was manhandled. Her rational mind was overwhelmed and Beth relinquished herself to the fact that in that moment all she wanted to do was be a good little slut for the Man.

The Man's hands left her tits and he spun Beth around to face him again. This time the Man pushed forward and kissed Beth hard. Beth felt dizzy as the Man's kiss seemed to pull the air from her lungs. The softness of the Man's lips stood in contrast to the rough feeling of the fabric of the Man's suit scraping against her hard nipples. The Man's kiss pushed Beth back and soon she was sitting on the conference table as she and the Man frenched.

Suddenly the Man pulled back and gently pushed Beth back so she lay down on the hard table. The Man lifted Beth's legs up and quickly discarded her skirt, heels and panties in that order, leaving her splayed out on the table, completely nude. The Man raised Beth's sopping wet panties to his nose and briefly inhaled. She watched his eyes darken as he drank in the scent of her arousal.

Unexpectedly, the Man suddenly knelt down, his head in between Beth's creamy thighs. "I think you've earned this." The Man said, before leaning his face in and resting his mouth right on her dripping honeypot. Beth shrieked as the Man's tongue ran up her pussy, culminating in a tiny swirl around her engorged clit, before returning his attention to her tight hole, penetrating her vagina with his tongue. Beth shook uncontrollably and her fists clenched and unclenched, desperately seeking something to grab onto as the Man tongue fucked her pussy, drawing the most delicious sensations out of her hot body.

The Man removed his tongue from Beth's cunt and placed his lips over her clit. He sucked gently on the little pearl, bringing it between his lips, and then began running his tongue in small circles right against the tiny bundle of nerves. Beth was screaming now.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck! Oh my god please don't ever stop! I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cumI'mgonnacumImgonnacumImgonnacumImgonnacum!!"

Beth's back arched violently as she came all over the Man's face. She wailed pitifully as her core was wracked with powerful quakes and her pussy spasmed violently throughout her peak. As her orgasm receded Beth came down from her high just enough to realize that the Man wasn't letting up. He patiently maintained the same pace, moving his tongue over her now hyper-sensitive clit in the same steady circles. To her amazement, Beth felt her body begin to build to a second orgasm even as she struggled to catch her breath from the intensity of the first.

"Wait! Oh my god! Please! Fuck! I'm so sensitive. I can't! I can't! I can't stop! OH FUCK!!"

Beth's mind went blank as her second orgasm rolled through her and she screamed incoherently. Her titties shook as her body vibrated with intense pleasure. Through it all the Man continued dutifully tonguing her clit, drawing out the length of her frenzy until Beth finally collapsed in a defeated pile. She gasped shallowly as the aftershocks of two crushing back to back orgasms had left her breathless and unable to think.

The Man finally relinquished the once proud businesswomen's clit from his mouth and stood up to loom over her. Beth watched through a lustful haze as the Man stripped off his suit. She cooed softly when he unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his muscular chest and arms and moaned shamelessly out loud when he dropped his pants and allowed his thick cock to come into view. The Man once again lifted Beth's legs up and she instinctively spread them open wide, offering herself to the Man in complete submission.