The Man's Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man rubbed the head of his cock against her dripping cunt and Beth squirmed pathetically, trying to penetrate her needy slit with the head of his thickness. Beth could feel a light pushing on her subconscious and she realized that she would have to beg for what she desired.

"Please Sir! Please fuck me! Use me however you want! Treat me like a filthy little slut! Please make me yours! Fuck my little pussy and make it yours!"

The rest of Beth's plea was cut off as the Man slid his cock inside of her soft warm vagina. Beth squealed helplessly as the Man's rod pushed into her slick tunnel, easily filling her pussy up completely in a single stroke. Her cunt rippled around his invading member, adjusting to its girth.

"Oh my god I've never felt so full!" Beth managed before the Man's cock pushed the last remaining rational thought out of her head.

Beth dissolved into a moaning shivering mess as the Man began fucking her with hard fast stokes. Each thrust sent a tidal wave of pleasure through Beth's body. The head of his cock scraped deliciously over her sensitive walls each time he withdrew his hips. Followed by a plunge that took her breath away as the strong cock returned to her center. Beth threw her head back when the Man first entered her but now looked up and into the eyes of the Man fucking her.

It was too much. She came again, mouth open in a silent scream as she came all over the cock of this Man she had met less than two hours ago. The Man didn't relent, powerfully fucking his would be business partner throughout her entire orgasm, driving her to greater heights.

When Beth finally stopped shaking the Man pulled his cock free from her depths. Beth moaned in an embarrassed manner as a trickle of her juices escaped her open pussy and splashed to the floor. The Man simply smiled at her, letting his gaze roam over her ravaged body. Looking up into his eyes Beth realized she felt...beautiful? Beautiful and happy. Beth looked into the face of her conqueror and smiled and licked her lips.

The Man grinned at her lasciviousness and suddenly grabbed her by the hips with his commanding grip and flipped her over. Beth found herself lying face down, now in the center of the negotiating table. The Man effortlessly hopped on top of the table and mounted himself over her prone form. Beth propped her upper body up slightly, her heavy tits spilling onto the solid table beneath her.

Beth tried to look up at the Man, her face transfixed with adoration and worship, as he lowered himself down and plunged his stiff cock into her dripping cunt from behind. Beth whimpered in pleasured agony as the Man took ownership of her still sensitive pussy. She couldn't believe the sensation he was giving her. The Man's cock somehow felt completely different than how it had before. It felt as if it was churning up her insides and the pressure against her g-spot was steadily driving her mad.

"Sir...I...I...I" Beth squeaked out in a high pitch.

The Man leaned down and kissed her forehead. "It's okay. You're doing very well."

Beth felt the same burst of joy she had when the Man had praised her during their review of the contract, only this time combined with sexual bliss. Beth gave up trying to vocalize her submission to the Man and instead showed her gratitude for his guidance by spreading her legs apart even more and moaning louder and louder as the Man fucked her tight slit.

Beth felt her asscheeks jiggle and ripple with each powerful stroke of the Man's hips. The Man's strokes were becoming harder and quicker and Beth's pussy clenched and gripped helplessly in response to the assault. She almost felt as if her orgasm had snuck up on her when the Man's thrusts eventually caused her to topple over the edge for the fourth time. Beth came hard and fast, thrashing underneath the Man's sturdy form.

Beth collapsed onto the table, the Man's cock slid out of her with a noticeable squelch. But the Man didn't let the poor businesswoman rest. He hopped off the table and effortlessly scooped her up into his arms and carried her like a child. The Man walked purposefully over to the wall to wall window and set Beth down on her unsteady legs, his grip on her shoulders keeping her from falling into a heap at his feet.

With gentle, but unyielding, force the Man turned Beth around and with a hand on her back pressed her torso into the glass. Beth gasped as her hot skin made contact with the cool surface. Her tits pressed lewdly against the reflective pane.

The Man grabbed Beth's arms and pulled them behind her, trapping her in place as he once again lined his cock up with her wetness. She wondered for an instant if anyone working in another building could see her from their own window. Her naked form on display for any stranger to see her be dominated by the Man. This thought was replaced with white hot pleasure as the Man resumed fucking her from behind.

The Man plowed into Beth yet again, his hard cock splitting her wetness over and over. Even while her brains were being fucked out, Beth could sense that his strokes were becoming more erratic and she could hear his deep gruff moans. Beth discovered within herself an urge to make the Man cum before he could make her cum again, if only to regain even the tiniest bit of control over their pairing.

But even this small concession was not to be. As Beth looked forward at the window and onto the city, she caught the reflection of the Man's face and once again locked onto his piercing blue eyes. As they stared at each others' image the Man uttered a simple, undeniable command.

"Cum."

Beth screamed out against the glass as she lost control. Her pussy quivered and convulsed as one last orgasm rolled through her overstimulated body. When the devastating climax finally ceased, Beth felt the Man slip his still hard cock out of her.

The once proud businesswoman was unable to form much of a coherent thought, but her subconscious knew exactly what she needed now. Beth turned around, instinctively dropping to her knees as she did so. The Man took a slight step back and began pumping his powerful shaft over the defeated young professional. Beth lifted her big boobs up and squeezed them together as she begged the Man for his seed.

"Please Sir! Cum all over me! Cum all over my face and tits and let me be your good little cumslut whore!"

Beth's language might have shocked her an hour ago. But now, in a moment of slutty inspiration, Beth punctuated her plea by gathering some saliva to her lips and letting it drool out of her mouth and onto her breasts. She looked up at the Man, praying he would find her display worthy of his hot cum.

Unleashing a low growl, the Man rewarded Beth's efforts and began cumming. The first spray of jizz struck her mouth and chin. Beth barely had time to appreciate the sheer quantity of spunk before the second spurt splashed across her forehead. The next two, each not quite as powerful as the first but still more cum than Beth had ever seen another man produce, landed on her heaving tits. The Man continued to pump his cock, coaxing out three smaller loads which joined the rest in coating the hapless business woman's face and upper body.

When the Man was finally spent, Beth was a complete mess. She pathetically stuck her tongue out and gathered the cum around her lips into her mouth as more dripped off of her face and torso onto the ground. The last of her strength was depleted and Beth collapsed onto the floor.

"You really did do an excellent job today Beth. I'm very proud of you." The Man said over her prone form. Even after being fucked within an inch of her life, Beth found that the Man's words still warmed her. She felt a distinct sense of satisfaction knowing that she had performed well.

Beth was only dimly aware of the Man putting his clothes back on and gathering up his work materials, including the contract she had so helpfully signed. The last thing she saw before her eyes drifted shut and exhaustion overtook her was the Man's shoes as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Beth! Wake the fuck up!"

Beth snapped out of her reverie and back to reality. She was at her desk. The memory of the intense encounter she had with the Man the day prior was pushed from the forefront of Beth's mind, if only for a moment.

She had woken up on the floor of the conference room a half hour after the Man had left. After cleaning up the mess the Man had left on her tits and face, Beth managed to shakily dress herself and leave the office. A majority of the office had already cleared out by that point and no one who remained questioned her as she trotted hastily to her car.

By the time Beth got home a...confusing feeling had washed over her. Some part of her understood that she should feel shocked or overwhelmed or even upset by the fact that a stranger had brutally ravaged her at her place of work and left her half conscious in a puddle of his spunk. But the only emotion she could genuinely say she felt at this moment was, satisfaction?

Beth ordered out from her favorite Italian spot that night. After dinner she went to bed early. For a while she just laid down and enjoyed the light soreness she felt in her groin, a tangible memory of how rough the Man had been with her. Sleep came easy to Beth that night.

That night Beth dreamed of the Man. She recognized the scenario immediately. She was the Man's secretary and she was kneeling underneath his desk. All she could see in front of her was the Man's nice thick cock untucked out of his black dress pants and all she could hear was the Man's steady voice speaking on the phone with an unknown person. Without hesitation Beth leaned forward and began lapping at the Man's cock, taking her time to appreciate its smell and the softness of the Man's glands. She brought the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it diligently. She continued slowly cleaning the Man's cock in a tongue bath as he gave his instruction to whoever he was on the phone with, clearly making them bend to his authority. Beth finally began fellating the Man properly, bobbing her lips over his shaft in a steady rhythm, coaxing him to spray his load deep down her throat. But the Man was resilient. She heard him take a deep inhale, but after he let it out in quiet sigh, the Man continued speaking. So Beth lost herself in the motion of blowing her master. She easily slipped into a trance and relaxed knowing the only thing she had to focus on was to just keep sucking. Beth wasn't sure when darkness overtook the vivid dream, but she awoke still feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

The next morning Beth had gotten up and moved through her morning as usual. The only difference was that as she went about her routine, the memory of yesterday's fuck lingered in the back of her mind. She had managed to get herself to work and figured she was in the clear to at least make it to the weekend. Ms. Graystone's weekend trip to New York had been fully booked and she should be on her way out of the state.

The operable word there being should. Because Ms. Graystone was standing in her office door, dressed to the absolute nines in a gorgeous red gown. Her lovely face was a mask of rage and she was holding the contract the Man had Beth sign yesterday.

"What. The Fuck. Did you do?" Ms. Graystone asked as she smacked the document down on Beth's desk, drawing out each syllable of the question.

Beth just gaped at her. She had never seen Ms. Graystone look like this. Only five years Beth's senior, she was certainly a good looking woman. Statuesque, just a shade under six feet tall, Ms. Graystone cut an impressive sight on a normal day. Her skin was soft and white with just a slight dusky hint to it, evidence of her Italian heritage. She had a gorgeous face highlighted by deep green eyes and a smile which, on rare occasions, Beth has seen absolutely light up a room. A tiny beauty mark dotted her face a centimeter below the corner of her left bottom lip. The top half of her hourglass figure featured a pair of lovely firm C-cup breasts and the bottom half a thick spankable ass which Beth had often admired in the sensible business pants Ms. Graystone wore on a normal day.

Not today though. The dress was deep red and complemented Ms. Graystone's complexion. It's cut exposed some cleavage but far more risque was the deep slit that went up the left side, showing off a fair amount of the knockout's long leg. Beth had never seen her look more beautiful.

"Ashley...I...I...you look great." Beth finally managed.

To Beth's surprise her outburst caused a tiny blush to reach Ms. Graystone's cheek.

"There's a party for executives and I'm supposed to be there only an hour after my flight lands." She explained hurriedly. "Beth? What happened with this contract? I mean you signed off on double pay for applying cleaner? What were you thinking?"

Beth looked down at the contract in front of her but her only thought was recalling how good it had felt when the Man had pinched her nipples in between his rough fingers.

"I honestly don't know." Beth said. It was, of course, the truth.

"Well I called and told them we need to renegotiate. They agreed to send their rep back here. He's on his way. You and I are gonna sit down with him and I'm gonna show you how to handle the fucking janitors. Am I clear?"

Beth's thighs had involuntarily clenched together when Ms. Graystone said that the Man was on his way. The thought of seeing him again filled Beth with a mix of apprehension and yearning.

"Yes ma'am." She squeaked.

Ms. Graystone looked at her watch. "I should be able to handle this quickly and still make my flight with plenty of time. But I'm very disappointed in you Beth. Follow me."

Beth followed Ms. Graystone silently. They cut quite a sight, the current chief financial officer cutting a brusque path through the office in an absolute knockout of a dress. Beth trailed behind her. She had figured she could get away with casual wear for a Friday and was dressed in a simple white sweater with a black mid-length skirt. Her thoughts were scattered and confused and she started to feel a rise of unease as they made the trek to the elevators, up to the top floor, and then over to Ms. Graystone's private corner office. By the time the door to Ms. Graystone's office closed behind her, Beth's discomfort was beginning to morph into a panic.

But suddenly, the uncertainty faded and relief washed over the young businesswoman. For a moment, she couldn't rationalize why. But her subconscious soon clued her in. She could sense that the Man was in the building. Beth let out a deep breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. She settled into one of the two comfortable chairs that sat across from Ashley's hardwood desk and relaxed. The Man was here, everything was going to be fine.

The two waited in silence but not for long. There came a quick knock on the door and the Man entered. Beth let out a sigh as she took sight of him. He smiled brilliantly at her and Beth smiled back adoringly.

Yesterday, his hold on her had started slowly, building from an inner glow to helpless arousal over time. Today, the effect was immediate. Beth bit down on her bottom lip and curled her hands into fists as she drank in the sight of the Man. Since the moment he had left her the day prior, the overwhelming fucking he had given her had been the background noise of all of Beth's thoughts. Her pussy was leaking so much that she could feel the gathering wetness on her inner thighs by the time the Man crossed into the center of the room.

"Good morning." The Man said, his tone was polite and cheerful. His suit today was charcoal grey but he was every bit as handsome as he'd been the day prior.

"I must admit I wasn't expecting to be back here already. But I'm quite pleased to have returned if it means I get to see you again." The Man said to Beth. His words may have been flirtatious but his demeanor was professional.

Beth considered hopping onto Ashley's desk, flipping up her skirt and presenting her holes to the Man to do with as he pleased in response but instead took a moment and a deep breath.

"It's nice to see you too Sir." Beth replied.

"Sir?" Ashley blurted out.

The Man's gaze turned to her superior seated behind her desk."And, if it means I get to see you in that dress. Ashley Graystone? I presume?"

Ashley was clearly taken aback by his boldness and she blinked twice before responding.

"You should presume less. Yes I'm Ashley Graystone, chief financial officer, and quite frankly I don't care who you are. We need to discuss this contract you had my associate sign."

"Of course. I would like nothing more than to review it with you." The Man replied coolly. He chuckled sheepishly before continuing. "Beth really pushed me hard during our meeting yesterday. She's a skilled negotiator. You must do a great job mentoring her."

Ashley, again, seemed taken by surprise. "Beth did great?"

"You both did." The Man said as he walked briskly from the far side of Ashley's desk to suddenly stand over her still seated form. "Beth did a great job negotiating a contract that's going to do wonders to keep your company operating at peak efficiency. And you did an excellent job delegating that task to her."

The usually unshakable businesswoman seemed stunned by the Man's abrupt nearness to her. She looked over at Beth but her deputy was simply staring up at the Man. Internally, Beth was hornier than she'd ever been in her entire life. She wanted nothing more than to fall to her knees and beg the Man to cum on her face. But outwardly she was paralyzed.

Ashley realized that Beth would not be any help alleviating her confusion and turned back to the Man. Despite looming over the young woman, the Man's eyes were kind and understanding when they met her's.

"Now, what part of this did you want to go over?" The Man asked, picking up the contract that laid on the desk.

The chief financial officer stared at him blankly for a moment. Beth noted that from his current position, the Man would have an excellent view of her boss's plump titties pushed up so nicely in her evening gown. If Ashley was aware of this fact, she didn't show it.

"The contract." Ashley finally managed. "The contract, you had her sign."

The Man nodded patiently. "Right. It's a good contract. You've turned a significant profit in each of the past three quarters and have more than a little excess capital on hand presently. Plus you know the projections for this upcoming summer season look promising. This building is your home base, one of the few things that could disrupt your current business model would be if it fell into disrepair. That's why your relationship with the Cleaning Crew LLC. is so important. That's why you gave Beth the authority to bargain like we did, and why, quite frankly, it just made good business sense for us to come to the arrangement we did. I mean Ashley, you've really done impressive work here."

By the time that Man had finished his praise a deep blush had risen from Ashley's chest to her neck and cheeks.

"Well... Thank you." She replied.

The Man nodded in his naturally assuring way, as if it was clear they were all in agreement here.

"I'm especially impressed with your decision to have Beth seduce me." The Man continued, as if what he'd just said was the most normal thing in the world.

The Man's proclamation startled Ashley from her reverie, but only slightly. "I had Beth seduce you?" She said, an undercurrent of confusion in her tone.

The Man reached down and gently cupped Ashley's face in his rough, powerful hand. "Of course you did." The Man said quietly. He gently turned her face so that she was looking at Beth sitting across the office. The two women locked eyes and for the first time, Ashley was able to see the depths of lust and helpless devotion present in her deputy's eyes. Beth watched helplessly while Ashley's eyes betrayed her journey from shocked and confused to needy and aroused as the Man spoke.