The Man's Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sent your hot little sexpot deputy to meet with me for a reason. You knew you needed to nail down this contract and you knew you couldn't risk anything going astray. So you sent Beth. You knew I wouldn't be able to resist her hot little body. You knew that she would make sure that contract got signed. And you knew that after the pen hit paper, the deal would really be finalized when I ripped Beth's clothes off of her and took her for my own. You knew I would fuck her senseless. You knew I would make her cum. And you knew she would do whatever it took to earn a load of my jizz by the end of our encounter. So, of course, she ended the meeting covered in spunk with a signed document in hand." The Man smiled amusedly before continuing. "It really was a well laid trap, you did an amazing job."

Ashley's mouth popped open as the Man gave his lurid account. Beth squirmed in her seat as she watched the affect the Man's words had on her well-respected colleague. The CFO's breath quickened and her eyes smoldered as the Man explained what he did to her subordinate.

"Beth." The Man suddenly said. "Did I have you take my cock in your mouth yesterday?"

"No Sir, but I dreamed about sucking your cock last night." Beth responded automatically, without hesitation.

The Man smiled at her. "Good girl." He said, and his words caused Beth's pussy to quiver. "Would you like to come give me a blowjob?"

Beth was overjoyed that he had finally asked. "Oh yes Sir! Please!" Beth said as she stood up and moved quickly across the room, stripping off her sweater and skirt as she swiftly crossed to be next to the Man. Underneath she wore a sexy dark blue two piece set with a half cup bra designed to present her boobs more than restrain them. Beth pondered for an instance if some part of her had subconsciously known she would find herself here when she had dressed herself this morning. But her thoughts scattered when the Man pulled her in for a rough kiss in front of her amazed boss.

Beth and the Man frenched shamelessly for a full minute, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. When the Man pulled away from her kiss Beth naturally fell to her knees and began nuzzling the Man's growing cock through his pants with her nose. Beth released a cute excited squeal when she finally unzipped the Man's pants and fished out his thick shaft. Happiness bubbled up inside the deputy CFO as she began acting out her dream of fellating her master.

The Man smiled over at Ashley as the young woman she had hired to serve her serviced his rod instead. "Well. Consider me seduced, Ms. Graystone." The Man said contently as Beth bobbed her mouth up and down his pole.

Beth focused on pleasuring the Man. She swirled her tongue around his salty flesh and tried bravely to fit as much of the Man's thick cock as she could into her eager mouth, managing to get just over half of the Man's length down her throat before coming up choking and slobbering. She continued her messy blowjob even as she heard the Man speaking above her.

"Ashley? Would you like to join her?" The Man asked.

For a second there was no response and the only sound in the office was Beth greedily slurping on the Man's cock. Then she heard a tiny, meek voice say.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" The Man said, his voice not angry, but insistent.

"Yes Sir."

The Man's light hearted chuckle sounded genuinely amused to Beth's ears. "Well come on then." He said.

From her spot on the floor Beth looked up at the Man as Ashley came over to join him in a passionate embrace. His cock never left her throat as the Man kissed her boss forcefully, drawing a weak gasp from the hot executive as he bit down on her bottom lip before moving on to trail kisses on her cheek and neck and collarbone.

When the man released her Ashley dropped to her knees without resistance. Her top employee continued messily blowing the Man for a moment before letting his cock pop out of her mouth. She began giving the bulbous head of the Man's cock loving little kisses and licks. Ashley watched how enthralled Beth was with the Man's cock.

"Beth...I...I..." Ashley stammered before being cut off by her assistant suddenly moving off the Man's dick only to pull her into a full kiss on the lips.

Beth could feel Ashley's shock turn into lust as the two women melted into a frantic kiss. The beautiful blonde and brunette kissed passionately, their lips locking and their healthy tits pressing against each other. The Man watched over the two and smiled before he took advantage of the brief reprieve to sit down in Ashley's chair.

Beth broke the kiss for a moment. "It's okay." She whispered, her nose and forehead pressed against her bosses. "We're doing a good job. We can do this together." She turned her head to look over at the Man, her eyes trailing up from his powerful shaft to his confident smile. "And it will feel so good. I promise." Beth concluded with a small giggle. Ashley nodded obediently.

The two women repositioned themselves to kneel in front of the seated Man. Beth gathered Ashley's beautiful long brown hair in her hand and held it out of her bosses face as she guided the older woman's mouth onto the Man's cock. Ashley sucked gently on the head of the Man's cock, tasting the mixture of the Man's pre cum and her deputy's saliva. Beth cooed in her ear as Ashley took more of the Man's shaft down her throat.

"That's it. Take that big cock in your pretty little mouth." Beth whispered huskily. She unzipped Ashley's gorgeous dress from the back and slipped the straps off her shoulder. Ashley bobbed her mouth up and down as Beth undressed her, sliding the expensive garment down Ashley's torso and over the curves of her hips until it was off. Ashley's plump titties and delicious, firm, booty were encased in a sexy lace lingerie set, red to match her dress, which contrasted cutely with Beth's blue undergarments.

Beth tossed her bosses evening gown aside before reaching around and unclipping her own bra, then Ashley's, putting both pairs of beautiful big boobs on display. Ashley's nipples were darker and smaller than Beth's pale pink areolas, but they had already hardened into sharp points and Ashley moaned around the Man's cock when Beth cupped her tits from behind and gently tweaked them.

Now that the two women were topless, the Man eased Ashley's talented mouth off of his prick. He slid forward in her chair slightly and allowed both women to kneel on either side of them. Beth seemed to know subconsciously what he expected and Ashley followed her lead. The two pressed their tits together around the Man's cock, his pole sticking out proudly between their combined cleavage.

Then the two professionals began titty fucking the Man, lifting their bountiful boobs up and down his well lubricated shaft. The Man leaned back in the executive's chair and moaned freely. His cock slid effortlessly between the abundant tits. Beth and Ashley could feel their hard nipples rubbing against each other and took turns giving the head of the Man's cock a messy kiss when it poked between their pillowy breasts. They were obviously no longer coworkers, or subordinate and superior, they were just two women both under the thrall of an alpha.

"Alright ladies. It's time that I claim both of you." The Man said, interrupting their eager tit fuck.

"Oh god yes Sir! Please use us however you want. We're ready to be such good sluts for you!" Beth replied with no hesitation.

"Please Sir! My pussy is dripping wet! Use your big cock to make us your personal fucktoys!" Ashley exclaimed at the same time.

The pair rose up in front of the seated Man and turned around. At the same time, they each bent over and slowly peeled their panties off of their shapely rears. The Man watched their shameless performance hungrily, while he slid off his suit jacket, unbuttoned his white shirt, and kicked off his undone pants and underwear.

Beth and Ashley's pussies were completely sodden, juices running down their thighs, as they waited for the Man to choose which one he would satisfy first. Ashley let out a girly squeal when the Man grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. Beth turned around and watched as the Man lined his cock up with her boss's slippery vagina. Beth recalled the awe and intimidation this woman had inspired in her in the past as she watched as Ashley's mouth opened in a silent scream as her pussy was split by the Man's hard rod. Beth had heard Ashley command a boardroom of some of the wealthiest men in the country and had seen her give speeches to an audience of thousands of employees. What came tumbling out of her mouth at that moment, however, was less professional.

"Oh Beth! This cock is so fucking thick! It's stretching my little pussy open! I'm losing my mind!" Ashley cried out as she descended.

Beth took a step forward to stand over her boss. She leaned down and gave her a loving kiss on the lips. Ashley moaned into her employee's mouth as the entirety of the Man's cock filled her. Her pussy lips strained helplessly around the base of the Man's thickness. The Man reached around and lifted up her heaving tits from behind. Beth kissed a trail down Ashley's face to her chest and flicked her tongue against one of the older woman's steely hard nipples. Ashley began to wiggle her bubble butt back and forward causing the thick cock to stir up her insides. Beth listened to her boss breathlessly declare her submission to the Man's while she bounced in his lap.

"Oh fuck! This cock is amazing! This cock owns my pussy now! I don't wanna be in charge anymore! I just wanna be a good girl...oh fuck I'm cumming!" Ashley wailed. A powerful orgasm surged through her hot body and she shuddered, her body sandwiched between her new lover's powerful chest and her assistants soft tits.

Beth released Ashley's nipple from her mouth and took a step back. The Man gripped Ashley' hips firmly and lifted her up slightly, pulling out almost a third of his cock from her slick channel. The Man braced his legs against the floor and began raising his hips up to fuck Ashley's soft cunt from his seated position in her chair. Ashley gasped at the forceful penetration.

The younger professional allowed her boss to lean against her as the Man began screwing her with gusto. The Man's hips smacked loudly against Ashley's tight ass with each thrust and the force caused the ladies' tits to bounce against each other. Beth reached up and cupped Ashley's chin, holding her head still and forcing her to direct her lusty gaze right into Beth's eyes. Ashley moaned shamelessly as she started into those beautiful dark eyes and recognized the desire burning there.

Beth smiled understandingly at the women whose command she once followed. She recognized the neediness in Ashley's sharp green eyes and appreciated the way her body reacted to the Man's power. Beth knew exactly what she could do to help Ashley get what she desired.

Without relinquishing her grip on Ashley's face, Beth reached up with her other hand and placed her middle and index fingers into the trembling executive's mouth. Ashley didn't resist as Beth gathered some saliva off of her tongue and reached between her legs. Her fingers found the slippery pearl of the captivated woman's clit and began rubbing small circles on it. Ashley's mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

"Oh Jesus fuck Beth! I can't take it! Its too fucking good! This dick is too fucking good!" She finally cried out.

Beth gave her a soft kiss. "Cum. Cum everywhere." She whispered to her boss. "Massage his cock with your soft cunt. Cum all over that big dick."

"YES! YES! YES!" Ashley screamed back.

Her orgasm was devastating. The Man's hips never stopped moving, churning his thick cock inside the helpless lady. Beth didn't relent either, circling the pink little nub with her fingers. Ashley's tongue rolled out of her mouth and her eyes crossed as her pussy spasmed everywhere. The divine fucking she was experiencing brought the horny executive to a state of constant climax. Ashley came and came, bouncing in the Man's lap, her cunt spraying out its wetness onto Beth's hand, the Man's thighs, and her chair.

When she was finally spent, Beth and the Man let Ashley fall to the floor. Twitching slightly on the ground. Ashley's well used pussy gaped open obscenely. Her breathing went from a quick pant to labored deep breaths and finally to a relaxed rhythm as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Beth and the Man smiled at each other. Beth hopped into the Man's lap, facing him. He moved forward allowing her to wrap her legs around him as she sunk down. Beth released an enormously satisfied moan as the Man's cock took its rightful place inside her.

The Man and Beth locked lips as she lowered her needy pussy onto his penis. As soon as the Man's cock was all the way inside, Beth came, shaking in the Man's strong arms, overwhelmed by how right it felt to have him fill her up.

Beth started rocking back and forth in the Man's lap, grinding her hips against his with his entire length filling every centimeter of her pussy. Beth honestly couldn't even guess at how long she sat and reveled in the delirious sensation only this cock was able to give her. Twenty minutes? An hour? Every few minutes or so Beth came again, her pussy convulsing and milking the Man's cock more and more. When she finally regained focus, she could hear herself begging.

"Please cum inside me! Please! Please! Please give me your hot cum in my pussy! Paint my womb white with your seed! I need it! I need it! I need...

The Man unleashed a powerful roar and obliged her. He blasted rope after rope of, thick, potent seed deep into the vulnerable and fertile young woman. Beth trembled with rapturous ecstasy as her pussy was flooded with warm jizz. Her cunt was absolutely stuffed with the Man's cock and cum.

After blasting her full of his pent up load, the Man gave Beth a few minutes to calm down, and then held her warmly in his arms for a few minutes after that. Eventually he picked her up and gently deposited her on top of her bosses desk. The Man quietly dressed in front of her and then smiled at her before giving her a kiss on the forehead and walking out.

The last thing Beth heard before letting herself fall asleep was Ashley dreamily muttering.

"Fuck I missed my flight."