The Man's Memory

Story Info
The Man reconnects with an old flame.
8.4k words
4.53
12.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy woke up. She opened her eyes slowly. She reached out and picked up her cell phone which was lying on the dresser next to her side of the bed. She could hear Ryan, her boyfriend, snoring softly next to her. She checked the phone, 6:55 a.m. Five minutes before her wake up alarm would go off. Lucy turned the alarm off and set the phone back down. She rolled out of bed and moved silently to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her with a soft click.

Lucy turned the light on and spent the next thirty seconds stretching and yawning and blinking. Shaking off the cobwebs of sleep. Once she gathered herself, she brushed her teeth. Then she turned on the shower and set the water to hot.

Lucy slipped off the oversized sleep shirt she woke up in, then the plain blue cotton panties. She appraised herself nude in the mirror. She was a tiny woman. An inch shorter than five feet tall, petite and slender. And she looked young. Bright green eyes highlighted a cute angular face framed by shoulder length light brown hair.

But any notion of Lucy appearing "child like" disappeared the moment anyone caught a glimpse of her chest. Her tits were huge on her tiny frame. Big round milky white orbs, resting proudly on her small body. When she was younger she had lamented the difficulty she had in finding tops that wouldn't result in every person around her becoming mesmerized by her boobs. And she'd experienced her fair share of back pain throughout her life. But as she'd grown up she'd come to recognize, if she was being honest with herself, she was grateful to have the type of body that so many men, and women, crave.

She stepped into the shower and shuddered. The water wasn't quite warm yet. For a moment the chill got to Lucy and her nipples hardened into sharp points. But soon the water warmed up and she relaxed under its heat and pressure, though she was perhaps still slightly overly aware of her nipples.

After a moment she began washing her hair with her citrus shampoo. She took her time to run her fingers over her scalp and closed her eyes as she did so. Her breath became low and slow. She washed the shampoo out of her hair. The water had fully warmed and steam was starting to build up in the bathroom, lightly fogging the mirror. The last of Lucy's shampoo washed out of her hair and as it did Lucy's hands began trailing down, grazing over her tight tummy and between her legs. Her eyes were still closed.

It was happening again. It was the third time it had happened this month. Each time was the same. She would be taking her morning shower and it would be as if a daydream would overtake her. The scene would play out so vividly in her mind. She was helpless to break free of the hold the images had over her. And each time the daydream took hold, she would pleasure herself.

Except it wasn't really a daydream, nor just images. It was a memory. It was something that had already happened to her. It happened to her exactly twenty-one months ago. When she was approached on the street by the Man.

The memory passes before her, exactly as it happened. She had been walking along the sidewalk, a few blocks from her old apartment. Then she turned her head to the right and the Man was walking next to her. He had appeared as if from nowhere. The first thing she noticed were his eyes. They were bright and blue and kind and something about the way they looked down at Lucy made her feel that they were the eyes of someone she could trust. The Man was handsome, with light brown hair, a little stubble on his face, strong broad shoulders. His body absolutely dwarfed hers. She met people who made her feel short all the time but she felt positively minuscule walking next to him.

"Hello. It's a lovely day isn't it?" The Man asked. His voice was deep and reassuring.

In reality it was cloudy and more than a little humid. But Lucy could only watch and relive her response.

"Yes, it's beautiful out." Lucy replied back with a smile.

Lucy experienced again the emotions and thoughts that had run through her at that moment. The confusion at her welcoming response to a stranger's approach. She was usually a guarded person. Talking to new people wasn't her favorite thing in the world; but she was genuinely happy the Man was walking next to her. Some rational part of her mind told her she should feel unsafe, yet instead the Man's presence, strange as it was, made her feel protected.

By this point, present day Lucy had started rubbing her pussy. She sighed and put her left hand against the shower wall while using her right hand to rub her pussy lips vertically. Her fingers moved between her legs and each stroke ended with her rubbing her ring, middle, and index finger over the hood of her clit. It wasn't the way she usually masturbated but she knew it was the way she was meant to touch herself in these moments. And she couldn't deny the shiver that ran through her every time her fingers rolled roughly over her clitoris.

Back within the confines of Lucy's mind, the Man was speaking again.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" The Man asked. His tone was polite and non-suggestive.

Despite the benign nature of his request, Lucy had still felt her panties moisten upon hearing the Man's words. She experienced again the pushing sensation coming from the back of her mind. Lucy was as helpless to say no back then as she was now to stop the memory from taking its course.

"Of course. Please lead the way." She had replied cheerfully.

Lucy watched herself stroll next to the Man. The Man spoke softly to her while they walked. At the time she had found it difficult to focus on what he was saying and her memory reflected the same. Eventually the man held out his arm closest to her and Lucy eagerly latched onto it. The arm was pleasingly solid and Lucy's fingers curled over his bicep. The sensation of holding onto the Man's arm and feeling the power held within was far more vivid in her imagination than the words the Man spoke.

Eventually she noticed that he had brought her to an apartment. She remembered the complex being nice and she remembered the apartment itself being well decorated. But the details remained fuzzy. What was far clearer in her mind was the part where the Man pulled her against him and kissed her deeply. The memory of melting against the Man, of being unable to resist his kiss at all, of the warmth which she felt emanate from her pussy while her mouth gave in. Those memories were crystal clear.

Present Lucy's hand was moving more aggressively now. She was rubbing her fingers in little circles on her clit and the sensation was amazing. Her free hand pressed hard against the shower wall and opened and closed in time with little spasms that rocked her body and made her knees shake. Every few moments a slight whimper escaped Lucy's lips.

"Please Sir." She said out loud, but the sound was drowned out by the running water.

The memory didn't relent. Now the Man was taking her sweater off. Her tits bounced, held up and presented by the too small black bra she had stuffed them into. The Man had leaned his head down and kissed the healthy tit flesh which spilled over the top of Lucy's bra. He kissed the top of the right boob, then the left, taking his time to lightly run the tip of his tongue over her flesh for an instant before withdrawing his mouth.

Lusy had lost whatever control she had been maintaining the moment she felt his lips on her tits. Each kiss had been accompanied by a firm mental push which broke through her subconscious. Present Lucy watched as past Lucy reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her huge tits spilled out. Her hard nipples pointed out proudly, directly at the Man, as if yearning for his touch.

The Man looked over her curves and smiled. "Good girl." He said.

Lucy's again felt her legs shake at his words. She heard her own response and relived the shock of rehearing the neediness in her voice.

"Please! Use me however you want! I'm yours!"

Present day Lucy had rearranged herself. She had turned off the shower in favor of the bath and now she was laying down on the floor of the tub. She adjusted herself until the rushing water was directly on her clit. Her tiny body was shaking. Her legs were propped up on either edge of the tub, shuddering as the pelting pressure on her clit continued unrelentingly.. Lucy was moaning openly now and brought her hands to her weighty tits, letting her fingers lightly pinch her round nipples. Her body was so hot. She would cum soon.

Her memory reclaimed her again. Now the Man was picking her up, hoisting her aloft so easily. The Man pressed her bare chest against his, only his thin T-shirt between them. Lucy recalled the pleasant sensation of her nipples rubbing over the fabric. The Man carried Lucy to the living room and laid her down on his couch. He took off his shirt and jeans, revealing his powerful, sexy torso, and then helped Lucy slide her jeans off. The pair were both down to their underwear, the Man's cock was straining threateningly against his tight briefs, Lucy's pussy was positively weeping.

The Man stood over her and slid his underwear off. His cock bounced up and Lucy gasped at its thickness. The second the cock had sprung into view Lucy had responded to her subconscious and spread her legs wide open. Her drenched thong barely hid her pussy lips. The Man reached out and stripped it off of her.

The Man moved between her legs. He leaned his body over hers and dropped his lips down, kissing her quickly on the lips before descending and taking one of her fat nipples in his mouth. Lucy's mind went blank as the man circled her sensitive nip with his tongue and then bit down. Sparks of pleasure ran from her tit to her clit. Lucy writhed helplessly underneath the Man's assault. She lifted her chest up, pressing her big tits against the Man's face.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! How are you doing this to me!? This is amazing." Lucy cried.

The Man sucked hard on Lucy's nipple one more time before releasing her tit. Then he lined up his powerful cock to her wetness. The head of the Man's cock gently kissed the opening to Lucy's soft vagina. For a moment the lovers froze in anticipation of the Man's cock splitting the tiny woman open. And in that moment, Lucy was shocked from her reverie.

"Lucy! C'mon babe! You've been in there for over a half hour!" Ryan's voice whined from outside the bathroom door. His plea was accompanied by a rapid knock on the door.

Lucy jolted up. The memory drifted away as she scrambled.

"Sorry babe! I'll be out in a minute!" Lucy called at the door.

She heard Ryan grumbling outside the door. Lucy stood up and turned the shower head back on. Her heart was pounding. Partially from Ryan startling her, partially from how close her orgasm had been. "Fuck" she thought. "I was so close to cumming."

But the moment was gone. Ryan's voice had driven her sexy vision away. Lucy felt in control of herself again but she couldn't say for sure that she was happy about it. Lucy took another five minutes to wash herself and then hopped out of the shower and opened the door as she toweled off. Ryan pushed into the bathroom.

"Thanks babe. Sorry, but you were taking forever in here." Ryan said.

"Sorry. Just lost track of time." Lucy responded lamely.

Lucy left the bathroom and began changing into her work clothes. Matching flesh colored panties and bra under a white button up and a tan skirt. She felt the remnants of the heat in her groin fade away as her mind turned to what she had to do that day.

Once dressed Lucy headed downstairs to the first floor of the house she shared with Ryan. She walked into the spacious, well stocked kitchen and made herself a fruit smoothie. She had finished her smoothie and headed out to her car before Ryan followed her downstairs.

It wasn't until Lucy had started her drive to work and settled into the familiar routine of her commute that her mind went back to the shower. She hadn't appreciated being interrupted before getting to her favorite part of the memory. The part where the Man had fucked her senseless all over his apartment. Lucy let out a sigh and idly rubbed her left leg against her right.

She had almost forgotten her encounter with the Man. It had been nearly two years ago. She had never seen him again after that afternoon. She was pretty confident that the Man had walked her back to his apartment after their encounter. But, like her memory of the entire rendezvous when she wasn't reliving it in the shower, it was hazy. She had woken up the next morning in her own bed feeling sore and used with absolutely no chance of finding the apartment she had been lured to. She knew she had the best sex of her life the day before but she had nothing to remember the Man by besides the ache in between her legs.

Well that wasn't entirely true. Rooting through the jeans she had worn that day had rewarded her with a scrap of paper with a phone number on it. That same piece of paper was still tucked into a pocket of Lucy's wallet.

For a few months after the day the Man had taken her, Lucy had buried herself in her job as a human resources manager for a tech company. The same company she had just pulled into the parking garage of.

Lucy continued her reflection as she got out of her car and walked to the elevators. She had considered calling the Man in the days and weeks that followed their encounter but some part of her mind held her back from going through with it. It was almost as if her subconscious knew that she needed to wait. Now she emerged from the elevator and moved towards her desk.

Eventually she had moved on with her life. Maybe six months later, Lucy had met Ryan and they started dating. He was charming and funny and successful. His consulting job was lucrative and his family had money as well. The house they had moved into together after several months of dating was easily the nicest place Lucy had ever lived. Ryan was good to her. He had a bit of a beer gut and an annoying habit of reusing the same handful of jokes but she was comfortable with the life they shared.

Lucy opened the door to her small, but private office, and settled in at her desk. "It doesn't help" she thought, "that our sex life is so meh." Indeed, Ryan's talent for making her feel listened to and respected didn't extend to making her cum. His cock was nothing impressive and his stamina was lacking. An ordinary session for them was a few minutes of him on top before he busted his load into a condom. Lucy couldn't remember off the top of her head the last time she had orgasmed while making love with Ryan.

The rest of the day passed quickly. Lucy was productive, making great progress on the new onboarding system she was developing. Around 6 p.m. Lucy rolled her shoulders, taking a moment to shake off the tightness that came from carrying her impressive bust around all day. She decided to call it.

When she got home it was closer to seven. Her nose immediately informed her that Ryan had picked up Thai food on the way home from work. The house smelled wonderful. She walked into the kitchen and was making herself a plate when Ryan came down the stairs.

"Hello there!" Ryan said cheerily. "How was your Thursday dear?"

Lucy had popped a noodle in her mouth and she held a hand over her lips as she answered embarrassedly, "It was fine. Thanks so much for getting dinner."

"Of course!" Ryan replied as he moved behind Lucy. "Anything for my favorite gal." He said right before he gave her a light kiss on the back of her head.

The couple settled down to eat at the dining room table and exchanged that day's battle story. Lucy was feeling the pressure from the imminent deadline to complete the new onboarding program, Ryan's boss was trying to micromanage the handling of one of Ryan's biggest accounts. For a minute they fell silent before Ryan spoke up.

"So my flight tomorrow got pushed up to 3:30, so I'll have to leave right from work." Ryan said.

"Oh fuck, thats right." Lucy thought. "He's going out of town this weekend."

"Sounds good. I'm sure your presentation will be amazing. And maybe you'll even find time to have a little fun in Denver." Lucy said back.

Ryan shook his head. "If this is anything like the last one, I'm gonna be spending my weekend presenting our proposal, watching other people present proposals, and drinking with old dudes while we talk about the proposals that were presented."

They both chuckled. "You gonna be okay without me this weekend?" Ryan asked.

"Oh how ever will I manage." Lucy said back sarcastically but with a smile.

"Okay, okay. Miss independent." Ryan replied, grinning as well.

They finished their meal and settled in to watch some bullshit on the TV. Lucy was already dozing off when Ryan suggested they go to bed early. Sleep came easy that night for both of them.

The next morning Lucy woke up before her alarm again. She tiptoed to the bathroom and began her morning routine. Again she got in the shower and stood underneath the spray as the water turned from warm to hot. Lucy closed her eyes as she shampooed her light brown locks of hair. Her hand moved south over her tits and tummy until it rested between her legs.

Except, today, there was no accompanying vision to overwhelm her. In fact, Lucy realized that she could barely even picture the Man, much less remember the lurid details of the sex they had. She continued to rub her clit, but something felt...off? It wasn't unpleasant but her touch lacked the urgency with which she'd frigged herself yesterday. After a few minutes she gave up, no closer to orgasm then when she started.

Lucy washed herself off and finished the rest of her routine as usual. She and Ryan crossed paths with a sleepy "good morning" as he moved into the bathroom and she stepped out.

Lucy then got dressed for the day. She put on a black bra that was a teensy bit too small for her tits and a matching black thong. Then she pulled on a tiny black skirt and a blue button up shirt. It wasn't until she was fully dressed that her subconscious recognized that she'd chosen the same underwear she had been wearing the day the Man had come to her.

She made herself a breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, making sure to leave enough left over for Ryan, before she called up the stairs.

"I'm heading out! Have a nice weekend babe!"

Ryan yelled something back but the sound was muffled and Lucy mostly couldn't make it out. In any case she was well on her way out the door.

It wasn't until she was in the car and on her way that she began to feel it. It started as a small bit of heat that began in her midsection. She barely even noticed it, focusing more on driving and the political podcast she had chosen to accompany her. But it was there.

Next it was her nipples. She became just slightly aware of the way the fabric of her bra rubbed over them and they grew into hard points. The heat was getting more insistent as well and had moved south, causing Lucy's panties to become slick with need.

Now she was well aware of what was happening to her body. She felt hot. Every breath caused her now fully erect nipples to rub tantalizingly against the satiny material of her underwear. But it was more than that. Her breasts, already huge, felt even fuller than usual, like how they felt right before she got her period.

She came to a stop at a red light and took advantage of the opportunity to rub her needy little pussy against the car seat. It was poor comfort for the little woman's powerful urges but she had to do something about the itch between her legs.

Then, as soon as the light turned green, the flame went away, and Lucy was left gasping out a disappointed little moan, but mostly in control of her functions.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Lucy thought frantically. She was stunned when her mind responded right back.