The Man's Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man stirred and began to wake. He opened his eyes and smiled down at her.

"Come with me." He said.

He guided Lucy into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Then he pulled her close while the water warmed. She went limp in his arms and just enjoyed the feeling of submission that overtook her whenever he held her. When the water was hot the embracing couple got under the stream together. They both sighed as the hot water washed over them.

Lucy thought that the Man would fuck her again in the shower but he didn't. Instead he rubbed a healthy dose of soap into his hands and tenderly washed her body. He took his time, running his hands over each inch of her, gently scraping away any dried semen that remained on her breasts or around her groin. He was delicate with her bottom, careful not to be too rough with her rear, but still thorough, cleaning her completely. He finished by running his soapy hands over her thighs, down to her calves and then over the soles of her feet. When he was done she felt perfectly fresh, even the pain from her ass had subsided. Lucy then shampooed her hair while the Man washed his own body. After that the two toweled each other off and exited back into the bedroom, dropping their towels as they went.

The Man walked over to the end of the bed and sat down on the edge. Lucy watched as his cock began to thicken and rise until it stood up proudly. She knew what was expected of her. She walked over to the seated Man and turned around. The Man put his hands on her hips and easily lifted her up until her pussy was hovering over his cock. The Man let gravity work and slowly lowered Lucy onto his shaft, filling her yet again. When the Man was fully inside of her, he laid back and brought her with him. Now the Man was resting face up on the bed, and Lucy was resting face up on top of him, with his cock still buried to the hilt inside her cunt. The Man dwarfed her frame so completely that even in this position her head still only came to the middle of his chest.

They simply laid like this for a while. Lucy was just enjoying the Man's warmth and the sensation of having his cock rest inside of her. She couldn't remember ever feeling so...happy.

"BZZT BZZT BZZT." The noise came from the dresser next to her side of the bed. It was her cell phone vibrating. The Man reached out and casually picked it up as Lucy watched in horror. Of course it was Ryan calling her. The Man handed Lucy the phone.

"Answer it." He said softly, but with no room for debate. He was still inside of her.

Lucy gulped and pressed the "Accept" button. "Hello?"

"Hey babe! Just checking in. My flight went smoothly yesterday and then I grabbed dinner with some of the guys. I'm just hanging out at the hotel before we go get breakfast."

"Oh that's great."

"So what have you been up to?"

The Man began moving his hips slightly, causing his cock to rub the inside of Lucy's pussy in a devilish way. She tried to stifle a moan.

"I've been...I've been...you know hanging out."

"Yeah? Care to share any specifics?" Ryan asked with a chuckle.

The Man reached with his right hand between Lucy's legs and let his middle finger rub a small circle over her clit. Lucy whimpered into the phone.

"Is everything okay babe?" Ryan followed up.

"Everything is fine! It's good. It's so so so good." Lucy managed to get out. The Man continued rubbing her clit and began fucking her slightly faster.

"You sure? You sound strange?" Ryan continued.

"Mmm hmm." Lucy grunted.

"Baby what's wrong?"

The Man had begun using his left hand to knead the flesh of her titties. His right was still flicking against her clit, stoking the fires inside of her. And he was fucking her pussy at a steady pace. The next time Lucy opened her mouth she just couldn't help herself.

"Nothings wrong he's just fucking me so good! Oh baby I'm sorry but he's fucking me and touching me and I love it. He's fucked my pussy and my ass and I love it all because I'm his slut! And its so fucking good. So much fucking better then when we do it. I need his cock! I can't live without it!"

Ryan's frantic response was cut off by the Man taking the phone from Lucy's hand and ending the call. He set the phone down and gave the top of her head a small kiss.

"Good girl." He said.

Then the Man reached underneath Lucy's legs and lifted them up. He quickly trapped Lucy's legs and arms underneath his own and joined his hands behind her head in a full nelson. Then the Man exploded up, rising to his feet and carrying Lucy's helpless body with him. He walked a few steps from the bed and then turned around, his cock was still pulsing inside Lucy's cunt.

The Man began moving Lucy up and down, fucking her deeply with every plunge. Each rise and fall brought the entirety of the Man's cock in and out of her slick cunt. Lucy was gasping and moaning with each thrust and could feel her orgasm on its way. The Man somehow picked up the pace, lifting and slamming Lucy violently onto his hardness.

Just as Lucy felt her orgasm overtake her, the Man lifted her higher, up off of his shaft and into the air. Still cumming, Lucy watched a powerful jet of her juices explode from her pussy and onto the bed, completely soaking it.

The Man brought Lucy down onto his shaft one more time and, with a powerful roar, came inside of her. Jet after jet of hot cum painted the small woman's womb. Lucy trembled and shook in the Man's arms but all she could feel was how full she was of his cock and cum.

Eventually, the two collapsed onto the bed, neither caring about the massive damp spot. Lucy fell asleep with the Man's cock still inside of her. She knew the Man would likely be gone when she woke up. And she knew that she would have to answer Ryan's questions about the phone call. But the truth was that she didn't really care. Because after all, she would still have the memory.