The Man's Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call him."

Lucy managed to get to work mostly unscathed and she moved quickly through the parking garage and up to her office. Thankfully, she didn't run into any of her coworkers. She had just managed to close the door behind her when the next episode struck.

Her mind went blank and a tiny squeal escaped her lips as the heat returned. It was joined by a deep ache emanating from each of her tits. She reached up underneath each orb and lifted her tits, pressing them together. They pressed tightly against the fabric of her shirt and for a moment she was worried they might burst through the buttons.

Her eyes fell on her wooden desk, specifically the edge of her desk, where the designer had been gracious enough to employ a gentle curve instead of a hard angle. She walked over to the desk and, in a very unladylike manner, hiked her skirt up and began to rub her panty clad, but soaking wet, vagina on the edge of the platform. Her pussy juice was leaking onto her desk and she was gasping out loud.

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!" Lucy begged the otherwise empty office.

But again the heat left her. She mewled out in agony. It was as if a lid had been closed firmly on her libido and her last few half hearted rubs against the nub of the desk only emphasized the fact that she couldn't cum.

Lucy sat down at her desk. The heat settled into a dull warmth which rested inside her groin. She tried to turn her attention to work but mostly just sat at her desk and fidgeted. Her body felt overly sensitive and she was excruciatingly horny, but her brain wouldn't let her do anything about it. Lucy lost track of time as she sat there, teetering on the edge, too turned on to work, with no relief in sight. When she looked down at the time displayed on her computer screen she was blown away by how much of the day she'd lost. It was already 3:30!

This was getting ridiculous. She knew what she had to do. She reached into her wallet and opened the small folder tucked inside the left pocket which she'd been using to hide the scrap of paper she had found in her pockets on that fateful day. For just a moment, she hesitated. But then a slight pushing sensation on her subconscious jolted her back to what she was doing. She punched the numbers into her cell and hit call. It only rang twice.

"Hello? Who is it?" The voice was deep and calm and reassuring. It was definitely the Man's.

Lucy gasped and sank bank into her swivel chair. All of her strength left her the moment she heard the Man's voice. Everything would be okay now. A genuine smile spread across Lucy's face.

"Hello. It's Lucy. We met once before. Almost two years ago." She said into the phone.

"Of course it's you. Lucy." The Man said. The way he said her name made her bite down on her bottom lip. "What can I do for you? How can I help you?"

His questions were so relaxed and calming. She knew exactly how to answer them.

"I need you to fuck me again. I need you to pin me down and fuck me like the little slut that I am. I need to cum with your cock buried to the hilt inside my pussy." The words poured out of her. "Please, I need you to use me however you see fit. Let me be a good little slut for you, Sir."

The Man laughed at her, but there was no mockery in his voice. "Of course you do. I figured you might need me again. Where do you live now?"

The address of the home Lucy shared with Ryan tumbled from her lips.

"I can be there in an hour. Meet me there, won't you?"

Lucy let out a strangled gasp. "Yes Sir." She whispered into the phone before the Man hung up. Lucy stood up. A shallow puddle of her juices had formed on her chairs bottom and she was well aware she had stained her skirt. Her cheeks and face were bright red as she hustled out of her office to the elevators, ignoring the one coworker who called out and asked if she was heading home early.

She sped the entire way home and when she finally arrived she frantically rushed to the front door. She felt as if anyone walking by could clearly spot how damp her bottom was and the thought mortified her. She entered the house quickly but left the door unlocked behind her.

She walked into the living room and took five deep breaths trying to calm herself. The first thing she wanted to do was change her skirt. Wetness was still running down her legs in slight rivulets but it would be less embarrassing than being caught with the prominent wet spot her skirt sported at that moment. Not to mention her drenched panties.

But then there were two sharp knocks on the front door, followed by the creak of it opening. The Man was here already.

He walked into the living room and found Lucy standing in the center of the carpet, simply trembling.

"Hello there little one." He said gently. "Please relax."

He looked even better than she remembered. He was dressed in simple jeans with a plaid shirt that had the sleeves rolled up tight, showing off the hard muscle of his forearms. He was clean shaven and his hair was a bit longer. But the handsome face was punishingly familiar. It was definitely the face of the Man who had haunted her fantasies.

Being this close to him, after so much anticipation, almost overwhelmed poor Lucy. The rich manly smell that emanated off of him was enough to confuse her senses. She felt lightheaded.

But then the Man closed the distance between them and pulled Lucy's small frame against his large one. The moment she felt his touch Lucy calmed down. Her embarrassment and confusion dissolved as she welcomed his embrace and put her face against his strong chest. After a moment he reached up and cupped her chin, his hand was bigger than her face, and turned her lips up to meet his.

His kiss set off fireworks inside her. She tried to kiss him back but willingly let his tongue slip past her lips and pin her own tongue down. When he withdrew he ran his tongues over the outside of her lips once, leaving them moist. The sensation sent a full body shiver through her.

The Man began undressing her. His fingers moved skillfully down her shirt, undoing each button. Then in one swift motion he pulled her top off while sliding her skirt down her hips at the same time. She was left standing in front of the Man in just her bra and panties, again. The Man quickly shed his own shirt. His chest was powerful, with a light dusting of hair. When he pulled her against him again, the warmth from their skin to skin contact was the same warmth that had been torturing Lucy all day.

For a moment, the Man held her at arms lengths. His hands felt impossibly strong on her shoulders. Lucy couldn't move if she'd wanted to. The Man leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of each of her soft tits, just like he had the first time. Except this time the mental push that accompanied each kiss met with no resistance at all. Lucy was already broken.

"Please! I need your cock! I need it so bad!" Lucy begged.

The Man took pity on her and quickly stripped her of her underwear before losing his own jeans and briefs. His cock was already hard and Lucy let out an adorable moan when it came into view. Then the Man scooped her up and carried her over to the couch where, just last night, she had spent her evening snuggled with Ryan.

Lucy spread her legs wide. She could feel a stream of her juices flowing from her cunt and running down her ass. The Man got on top of her and brushed the head off his thick cock against her tight entrance. But before he gave her what she craved; the Man leaned down again and took one of Lucy's sizable tits in his mouth and then the other. Bringing each nipple to a rock hard point. Lucy couldn't take it anymore.

"Please Sir! I can't wait any longer!" The helpless little woman whined.

"I know love." The Man said calmly. "But trust me, we've got nothing but time."

Then the Man lowered his hips and his cock pushed past Lucy's folds and into her drenched pussy. Despite the Man's cocks impressive girth, Lucy's wetness allowed him to slowly, but continuously, move his member inside of her, inch by inch. Lucy's mouth was open in a silent scream during the Man's descent. As soon as the Man's cock was finally fully buried inside of her tight channel, Lucy's first orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.

"Oh fuck! I feel so fucking full!" Lucy's screams weren't silent any longer. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

The pleasure was unreal. Lucy thrashed underneath the Man, each movement only serving to wiggle the massive member inside of her deliciously, increasing the intensity of her orgasm. When the orgasm began to recede and Lucy gained control of herself, slightly; she became aware that the Man had settled into a strong steady rhythm and she could feel each thrust pushing her towards another peak.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking deep!" Lucy cried out breathlessly. "Your cock is fucking pounding me! Oh my god, I'm gonna cum again! Please let me cum again for you and be your good little whore!"

The Man smirked at her and then took her mouth with a powerful kiss that threatened to cut off Lucy's supply of oxygen. When the Man pulled away he swiftly readjusted; placing Lucy's legs on his shoulders and folding her slight body underneath him. When the Man resumed fucking her he was somehow even deeper than before, the head of his cock kissed the entrance to Lucy's womb with each thrust. Lucy couldn't possibly last in this position.

"I want your cum!" Lucy managed to gasp. "Please fill me up with your hot cum!"

The Man shook his head no. "You'll have to earn it." He said, but the words were lost on Lucy as the Man followed them up with ten quick thrusts which sent the completely conquered tiny woman crashing to another orgasm. She dug her nails into the Man's back and screamed as her cunt clenched and rippled around his shaft sending wave after wave of pleasure through her.

Eventually the orgasm slowed and Lucy was left a panting mess. The Man picked Lucy up and began carrying her up the stairs to her bedroom. She resisted the urge to pass out in his arms, even without the pushing on her subconscious, she knew that the Man had not cum yet and so they couldn't be finished. Instead she appreciated the powerful corded muscles of the Man's arms and shoulders as he held her, he showed absolutely zero signs of straining to carry her weight.

The Man brought her into the bedroom and set her down gently in front of her bed. Lucy knew what she was to do. She wasn't on her feet for long because the second the Man sat her down she went to her knees in front of him. For just a moment she looked up at him longingly. His massive frame towered over her like a titan. Then she reached out with her small hands and grabbed the Man's cock. Even using both hands she couldn't completely wrap her fingers around the Man's girth. She began to stroke the Man's cock and within a few seconds it was completely hard again, jutting out from the Man's pelvis like a flesh pillar.

Lucy leaned forward and gave the Man's cock an experimental lick. Then she began licking the head and shaft in earnest, running her warm tongue all the way down to the base and then back. She could taste her own pussy on the Man, but instead of being repulsed, Lucy found the mixture of their musks intoxicating. Lucy tongued the head of the Man's cock, using the tip of her tongue to wiggle against the Man's piss hole. She eagerly swallowed the bit of precum she found there.

Then Lucy clasped her hands behind her back and began to suck the Man's dick. She stood no chance of fitting the entire thing in her mouth but she did her best, opening her jaw as wide as she could and forcefully bobbing her head up and down. She could only take about half the Man's cock in her tiny mouth but she certainly didn't lack enthusiasm. Lucy slurped on the Man's cock, each movement of her head was accompanied by a "gluck gluck gluck" sound as she continued blowing him. Her big titties shook as she filled her mouth with man flesh and copious amounts of spittle ran down her chin and onto her breasts. Before long her boobs were wet and shiny with saliva.

Lucy bobbed her head even more forcefully, trying one last time to deepthroat the Man. But she fell short, only earning about three fourths of the Man's cock in her mouth before being forced to pull off, gasping weakly. Then Lucy moved her hands from behind her back and brought them to her chest. She lifted each massive titty up and wrapped them around the Man's cock and began moving them up down his shaft. The wetness that had gathered on Lucy's tits during her messy blowjob now served as lubricant for a titfuck. Lucy pressed her boobs around the Man's shaft as tight as she could and each time the head of the Man's cock emerged from the warm embrace of her pillowy orbs, she gave the tip a little kiss.

The Man had remained strong and stoic during her blowjob, outside of a few small moans and gasps, but now it was clear that Lucy was having an effect on him. He was taking deep breaths and moving his hips in time with her motions. Lucy smiled up at him. It turns out no man, not even the Man, could resist her talented tittyfucking technique.

A deep growl escaped from the Man and a powerful jet of cum fired from his cock and coated Lucy's face. Lucy moaned appreciatively but didn't relent with her tittyfuck. Not until she milked five more blasts of the Man's spunk onto her face and tits. When the Man's orgasm finally stopped the sexy little minx was almost completely covered in his jizz. Lucy proceeded to scoop up as much of the Man's cum into her mouth as she could, finishing by lifting her own heaving tits up to her face and licking the drying jizz off of each one.

By the time the time Lucy had completed her erotic cleanup the Man was already hardening again. He picked her up and tossed her face first onto the bed. Lucy quickly moved to her station, inching her knees to the edge of the bed and raising her cute butt up high into doggystyle position. This put her at the perfect height for the Man to take her from behind.

The Man lined himself up behind her and forcefully pushed his erection into Lucy's sopping wet hole. The power behind his thrust took the tiny woman's breath away and she bit down on the bed sheet to keep from issuing a guttural scream. The Man started fucking her roughly, his huge hands held her tiny hips in place as he plunged in and out of her. Lucy was gripping the bed sheet so tight her knuckles went white. It wasn't long before her attempt not to scream fell short.

"Sir! Oh please Sir! Your cock is making me into a slut!" Lucy pleaded.

"Yes." The Man said gruffly. "My slut."

For a moment, Lucy felt as if the Man's words themselves were fucking her, and then she came everywhere. Her pussy squirted hard, onto the Man, the edge of the bed and the floor. Her hips trembled in the Man's hands. When he released his grip on her hips Lucy slid forward and collapsed on the bed. The Man's cock slid out of her with a "plop."

For a minute Lucy just lay there, breathing heavily. The Man took a step back and let her rest, his still hard cock swinging in front of him. Then Lucy said something that shocked both of them.

"I want you to fuck my ass."

Lucy heard the Man's sharp intake of breath. "Are you sure little one?" He asked. "I can't guarantee it won't hurt you."

Lucy hesitated before responding. She had never let someone fuck her ass before. But she realized that was why she wanted it. She wanted to give him something of herself that she had never given to anyone else.

"I'm sure." She said before rummaging around in the dresser next to her side of the bed. "Just use this." She said, tossing him a small bottle of lubricant she kept in there to assist her when Ryan wanted sex but she wasn't in the mood. Then she moved back to her prone position in the center of the bed.

The bed creaked as the Man placed his weight on it and Lucy could feel the heat radiating off of him as he placed himself on top of her. She gasped when she felt the cold lubricant squirt onto her butthole and then sighed and wiggled her ass slightly when she felt the Man's finger spread the jelly on her hole. Lucy tried to relax as the Man's finger pressed against her sphincter and she squealed at the intrusion when the digit pushed into her tightness. But the lubricant helped and soon the Man's thick finger was easily working its way in and out of her ass.

Lucy heard another squeeze of the bottle of lubricant and turned her head to see the Man massaging a healthy glob of the stuff onto his cock. She bit her lip when the Man placed the head of his cock right at the ring of her little asshole. At first she thought she would be too tight for him to even work the head inside of her. But then she felt a pushing on her mind and it was as if the worry at the edge of her thoughts was being rubbed out. She took a deep breath and completely unclenched.

The Man pushed his cock into her ass slowly. Once the head was inside, the rest of the shaft followed inch by inch. Lucy gritted her teeth. Despite the lubricant her asshole still burned and stretched as it tried to accommodate the Man's massive dick. But soon the entirety of the Man's length was deep inside her bowels.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It's so big." Lucy whimpered softly.

Then the Man began to move. Just a few centimeters back and forth at first but after a couple of strokes he began to lift his hips more, pulling two full inches of his cock out of her rectum, before driving it back in. Lucy felt nothing but fullness and pain for the first few thrusts but after a minute she felt something start to build deep inside of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm please keep going." Lucy gasped

The Man began to pick up the pace and Lucy's body reacted, sending deep waves of pleasure surging throughout her core. Soon every thrust was accompanied by a pleasant tremor. Lucy's teeth began chattering and her toes curled. The pressure building inside of her only grew stronger.

Then the Man began really fucking her ass, increasing both the speed and power of his thrusts. The bed was shaking and the headboard slammed into the wall in unison with each plunge into Lucy's asshole. The good feelings were spreading, causing Lucy to come to two startling revelations. She loved being fucked in the ass, and the pressure that was building inside of her was the beginning of the most devastating orgasm she'd ever had.

The Man continued ravaging her tiny body. In between the mind numbing pleasure Lucy felt the Man trail his tongue along the soft skin of her back before biting down hard on her shoulder. The pressure was unrelenting now and Lucy could feel her core quake each time the Man skewered her. A few more thrusts and the dam broke. Lucy's mind went blank and she screamed as the crushing orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming from being fucked in the ass! My ass is cumming! My ass is CUMMING!"

Lucy's tongue flopped out of her mouth and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She was practically vibrating as she shook underneath the Man's assault. Although she heard the Man moaning freely above her she couldn't comprehend what it meant until she felt the first rope of hot cum fill up her innermost parts. The Man kept moving, blasting more and more cum into her ass. Lucy dimly remembered the Man's last forceful thrust and the strange gaping feeling she experienced when he removed his cock before she passed out.

It was early the next morning when Lucy finally awoke. She was lying in bed, her head was on the Man's chest. She felt him breathe deeply, they were both still nude. She moved slightly and winced as the soreness from her ass caught up to her. A dull aching pain emanated from her butthole. Lucy sighed and then allowed herself a little smirk. "Worth it." She thought to herself.