The Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max . . ." Flossie hesitated. Where should she start? Should she wait until after supper? No, why spoil a nice dinner? Better to take the bull by the horns.

"Max, Mr. Correlli was just here!"

Max set the Coke can down. He didn't respond, and his face showed no emotion, but the tension in his upper body showed Flossie that he knew what was coming. "Yeah? What did he want?"

"Hey, you gotta be honest with me. What happened between you and Mrs. Correlli?"

Max hesitated and then chose his words carefully. "What do you mean, Mom? What did Correlli say? "

She would rather have him just go ahead and tell his side of it, but he wasn't getting defensive. He seemed cool about it. She went ahead and told Max the whole story as John Correlli had told it to her. She explained to Max that Mr. Correlli was not planning to take any other action, but Max was to stay away from the house from now on.

She could tell that Max was relieved when he heard that the incident would be kept quiet, but then suddenly he burst out laughing. She was surprised by this reaction, but Max just laughing and almost spilled his Coke. Then when she was about to demand what was so funny, Max mused, "She really pulled it off! She's got a good imagination!"

"Max, what on earth is going on here? Tell me the whole truth!"

"Mom, trust me, you really don't want to know."

"I most certainly do want to know! In fact, I demand to know! Come on,

Max. What went on over there at Correlli's home?"

Max stood there with a sheepish grin until Flossie actually screamed at him with tears in her eyes, "Max! For God's sake, tell me!"

Finally Max sat down and said, "OK, Mom. You asked for it. The real truth is that if old man Correlli had got home just a little bit later, he would have caught Maria and me in bed - and not for the first time either. I suppose then she'd have said I raped her."

Flossie collapsed into a chair. "Oh, my God! You've been sleeping with that hussy? Jesus, how could you?"

"Aw, come on, Mom. She's not bad, and you know it. Every guy in this town would give his eye teeth to get her into the sack."

Deep inside, she knew that what he was saying was true, and it was her own jealousy that was coloring her opinion. Finally bringing her feelings under control, she spoke more calmly. "All right, Max, I want the whole story from the beginning. Just how did this start, and how long has it been going on?"

It took a while to get him started, but eventually Max poured out the entire history of his affair with Maria Correlli, and once he got warmed up, he told it in far greater detail than Flossie needed to know.

Chapter 5

It was an early spring day, but it was unusually warm. Max was mowing the Correlli lawn for the first time of the season. It should have been done sooner; the grass was long, and wet, because it had rained earlier. The mower kept stalling, so the whole job became drudgery. Max had stripped down to his running shorts and shoes, and sweat was pouring off his body. He was thinking about knocking on the door to ask for a drink of water when Mrs. Correlli opened the door and called to him. "Wanna take a break, Max? Come on in and have some iced tea."

Max didn't have to be asked twice. That cold drink sounded especially welcome, and as he looked at Maria Correlli, the invitation seemed doubly enticing. Mrs. Correlli was really rushing the season; she was wearing a skimpy sun suit, sort of a romper kind of garment. The top was like a halter top that had straps that tied around her neck, leaving most of her back bare.

The two pieces that covered her tits were made for much smaller mammaries than Mrs. Correlli's, and the result was that half of each globe was bulging out of its support. The legs of the outfit were very short, elasticized and leaving only a narrow strip to cover the voluptuous lady's "private parts." A line of light hair ran a few inches down each inner thigh from the more abundant patch that was tucked inside. Max had to struggle to keep from staring. There was so much of her to see and he didn't want to appear rude. He made an effort to keep eye contact.

Mrs. Correlli put some ice cubes into two glasses and filled them from a large bottle of tea. Max took advantage when her back was turned to stare at her bottom cheeks, and the back of her thighs. God! Was that woman ever built!

Maybe there was just a little too much of Maria Correlli, but damn, it was damn well distributed. Max sat down at the kitchen table to hide his swelling cock, an obvious bulge in his shorts. She set a cold glass in front of him. She decided to scoot over, pulled a chair close to him and seated herself with her own glass. Giving him a warm smile, fluttering her lashes, she watched him sip the refreshing tea.

"There, isn't that better?"

Max smiled and said, "Yeah, much better, Mrs. Correlli. You know just what a man needs!" He wished she'd offered him a beer.

Mrs. Correlli laughed with a little giggle. "Well, most men need a little more than that, but I'm glad you like it."

Continuing on, she said, "I'm certainly glad you're available to take care of things around here. John would never get it done. I have all kinds of small jobs around the house -- if you want to make a few extra dollars ..."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Correlli. Anything. I'm pretty good with my hands." They both made eyes at each other.

"You should call me Maria. Being so formal makes me feel older!" She unconsciously used her hands to lift her bosoms.

"You're not old. You look great! You're stacked and that's a fact! A woman with an hourglass figure must spend a lot of time on herself ..." he said with a leer.

Those remarks tickled Maria's cunny, and she tried to recover without appear dippy. This handsome young man was really coming on to her. "Ohmygod! you're sweating buckets! Are you OK? Your face is red as a beet!" She stopped to adjust her halter top.

"Isn't it too hot to mow the lawn? Maybe you should take a shower and call it a day!"

"Sorry, Mrs. - er - Maria. Yeah, I need to take a break. But I'm OK. I just need to cool down ..."

"Of course, maybe a shower and a rubdown! What do you say!" Her breathing was erratic.

"Judging from the lump in your shorts, you need more than a shower!" She blatantly stared into his crotch, her fingers flitting over her breasts.

She should not have referred to his dick, but the meaning was clear. She suddenly jumped up and went to a linen closet, and returned to the table with a bath towel. "Here," she said, "why don't you go into the shower ... and then let me dry you off ..." And she handed him the towel. "Go ahead!"

Max sat there transfixed as this obvious invitation caused his charger to swell even more. As he leaned back to make room for her clumsy attempt to dry him off he suddenly glanced down and realized too late that his swollen shaft, having used up every available inch of his shorts, had slipped the purple-red knob out of one leg. Mrs. Correlli noticed it too and as the towel approached that spot, she carefully dabbed at it. She knelt and began wiping off his thighs, her face only inches from the leaking cock head. She had unswervingly locked onto the throbbing flesh before her eyes.

At last she gave a great sigh and stood up. "All that this moving around is making me hot now."

Max was quick to rise to the bait. "Hey, you were kind enough to dry me off. I'll gladly do the same for you." He took the towel from her and began with her smooth upper back, as she had done to him.

Then she turned to face him, blushing pink then red, "Thanks, sweetie. I think I really need a massage, if you know what I mean ..."

Max wiped her smooth white shoulders and then began to wipe the large portions of her tits that bulged out around the too small halter. He took a lot of time, feeling and lifting her big jugs. Maria gasped and said with a tremulous voice, "I'm feeling a little funny," and she fanned herself with her hands. "My nipples are very sensitive ..."

With this she reached behind her neck and untied the straps. The skimpy material dropped down below her waist, and her pale breasts sprang free, their long, thick nipples jutting out from her wide areolas.

Dropping all pretense, he put his lips on one big nipple and began to suck and nibble at it. Maria stood still, giving a soft moan and letting Max have his way. He knew she was hot, and he wanted to finger the fig of her cunt.

"Hey, maybe we should take it slow, and lie down. You're wet ..." He rubbed her mound and she squirmed, her hips pressing up against his hand. He was fingering her intimate flesh.

Maria gave another moan and began to help Max pull the garment down. She stepped out of it and stood before him with her pouting sex completely exposed. Her heavy tits sagged somewhat from their own weight. She had a curving belly, sweeping thighs, and a fleshy vulva. Her pubic hair reached her navel, and almost completely covered her privates.

Max gently put his hand on her pelvic bone, ruffling through the hair, then moved down to cup the whole pussy. Maria whined, "Honey! You don't know what you're doing to me ..." She reached for his shorts and together they pulled them down. His massive cock popped free, bobbing up and down, and pointing up at her.

"Christ! A monster! You could hurt someone with that thing if you're not careful!" She grabbed it rather roughly and began tugging on it. "It's a beautiful cock, honey!"

Max was ready, and he didn't need to fuck around any more. Backing her against the counter, boosting her big ass up on it, he rammed his shaft home. She screamed. He was inside her pussy, his balls hanging over her moist ass hole.

Maria squealed like a stuck pig. "Oooooooh! How long is that thing?" She wrapped her arms around Max's neck and covered his mouth with hers, wide open, her long tongue lapping, saliva dribbling.

Max fucked that big woman hard, jackhammering his cock fiercely into her box. Her whole body shook, her teeth gritted, and she farted! This caused him to lighten up. She humped back for more as he withdrew. She was holding his neck tightly, her mouth, still on his, emitting moans and groans and growls and assorted filth that made Max wince. Hissing her breath though her nostrils, and compressing her lips, Maria spilled her urgent love juices upon the immense prick buried inside her.

He'd never had a woman like Maria! The woman was hysterical -- jerking and twitching, her voice emitting a series of high-pitched squeals as she repeated , "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" then a long "I'm C-O-O-O-M-M-M-M-I-I-I-N-N-G-G!" ending in a long drawn out scream.

Max matched her scream with a loud grunt as he began shooting spurts into her churning pussy. He blasted hard bubbling streams of lava deep into her belly. At last, spent, he stopped, and held his cock steady as the last of his seed trickled into her.

When Maria finally regained her senses, she was exhausted. She had never come so hard in her life. Clinging to him, she wept, and told him how much she loved him and how his cock had restored faith in the human race. She ushered him to her bedroom, where she sucked him back to full size. Although her pussy emitted a ripe odor, and she hadn't wiped herself, he ate her pussy in exchange, sending her into another explosive orgasm before he fucked her again and then again.

Max felt he should leave, glancing at his watch. It was almost time for John to come home; he kissed her good-bye, promising he'd be back tomorrow to finish the lawn. And if it rains, she said, come anyway, because she would find something for him to do. When Max left, she gave him fifty dollars. He didn't want to take it, but she insisted. He felt like he earned four times that amount.

That had been in late April, about two months ago. During those two months, Max figured he had screwed Maria about 50 times, usually in sessions of 3 fucks at a time - not counting the times he'd eaten her, fingered her butt, and got her to orgasm with her nipples.

***

Flossie Woodward had a very vivid imagination. As Max described his torrid affair with Maria, Flossie embellished his narrative with every filthy detail that only a frustrated housewife could conjure up. She could see it very clearly in her mind. She could see his muscular gluts pummeling the hot-assed wife up against that counter and using his swollen limb to drive the woman hysterical. She could see, feel, and even taste, that massive truncheon, swelling up again to gargantuan proportions as that slutty Maria licked and sucked on it. She could almost smell Maria's hole, her son's rapid tongue lapped at her open pussy. And she almost became dizzy at the sensation of being bounced and impaled along with that lusty woman on top of Max's strong athletic body in the Correlli bed.

Flossie's mind and senses were reeling, and she was leaking from the action, as Max described it. She found herself squeezing her thighs together and wriggling her ass cheeks on the chair as the heat built inside her loins. She had seen her son's cock on a few rare occasions, and caught him fisting his cock in the shower. He needed two hands to wank it, and that thought alone stayed in her mind for months.

As Max's narration wound down, Flossie shuddered with lust. She didn't want it to end, and she was leaking heavily. She found her voice weak and unsteady as she said, "But now it's got to stop, Max. There could be all kinds of problems for you if any of this came out. Sexual assault for one. Correlli could make it tough on you!"

"Don't worry, I'd already decided to end it. Maria was starting to get just too possessive and wants to know who else I'm balling. It's about over, Mom ..."

"Did - did you really love her, Max? Or was it just a lark?"

"No, not really. I guess I thought I did at first, but it was just the sex. And the idea of making it with an older woman. She taught me a few tricks, but I've got to move on ..." and then he added, "I guess she reminded me of you, Mom ..."

"Oh, Max, this is unbelievable! just can't believe you would be mixed up with another man's wife." Then another thought struck her, even more alarming. After all, she had seen how easily Max could charm her friends. "Wait a minute. Maybe I shouldn't even want to know, but have

there been any other women besides Mrs. Correlli?"

Max tried to straighten out a grin. "Gee, Mom, I think I'd better take the fifth amendment on that one."

Flossie felt like screaming. "You mean there's another one? Who, for God's sake?"

Max tried to avoid answering, but somehow she got the idea that he really wanted to be persuaded to talk, that he was actually proud of his conquests. "Max, tell me right now. I've got to know who else you've been messing around with."

Finally Max shrugged and said, "Well, OK ... if you insist. There's been a few. There's Millie Warren."

"Millie Warren! My God! The pastor's wife?"

"She's a woman, Mom. She is a very frustrated woman. Pastor Warren believes sex is OK, but she found out he was having an affair with another woman in the church. Trudy."

"Trudy fools around too?"

"Yep. Trudy likes anal. You know, up the ass. And Millie is not about to offer her ass up to keep her husband happy."

"Millie told you that?"

"Yeah, Millie is old fashioned. She believes sex between a man and wife is sacred"

"Well, maybe in the 20's. But times have changed ..."

"It's more open these days. I think you can get a sex toy in a breakfast cereal ..."

Flossie laughed. "Very funny. Which cereal?"

"Only kidding, Mom."

"What about Millie? Tell me!"

Max thought a moment and then said, "I think what ticked her off, the pastor lied about what they were doing. He told Millie he was having counseling sessions with Trudy, marital problems. Stuff like that ..."

"And what were they doing?"

"Fucking, Mom. Trudy likes it up the ass ..."

For Chrissakes, Max. I'm your mother!"

"Yeah, sorry, Mom. You asked ..."

Flossie's heart leaped into her throat. Oh God, no! She managed to control herself. "Pastor Warren was doing anal with one of the women at church? I can't believe it!" She thought about it, and tried to think about somewhere in the Bible about Israelites doing anal. Nothing came to mind, but she figured there had to be a lot of that stuff going on.

Flossie could breathe again. But why on earth did Pastor have to confess to his wife? No more ministers for Flossie! But she had to admit that he had had a surprisingly nice cock on him and knew how to use it damned well, considering his reputation. After all, he was a young man.

After more prodding, and a promise of making an apple pie, Max finally agreed to tell his mother about Millie, and how Millie almost gave him the clap.

Chapter 6

Max had never thought of Millie Warren as a sex object. She was attractive, not a raving beauty, a very outgoing woman as pastors' wives tend to be. She could play the piano because she studied at the conservatory, and had a good memory. As most wives do.

Then one Sunday in early June, she had asked him if he'd teach Bible class for young adults, college kids. Why college kids were in the Bible class was a mystery to Max since by that age everyone made jokes about the Bible. Old Testament stories about Lot and his daughters was a favorite because it illustrated that incest with your old man was OK. And what Max knew about the Bible you could put in a thimble. She told him college kids were groping in the dark, no pun intended, because what they knew about sex was enough to be dangerous. She was going to call the class 'Sexuality in the Scriptures'.

Max remembered the story about King Solomon having close to 1000 wives --actually women who were captured or local girls, and some slaves -- but they were all available and then Max imagined himself fucking 1000 woman!

Millie then mentioned maybe he could tell the kids about the economics of sex, and when Max went blank she said it was about the cost of having a baby, and which banks were good lenders. For those without insurance, that is.

Finally it dawned on Max she was bullshitting him and she was making this shit up. She just needed an excuse to spend some time with him. Who ever goes to a bank for a maternity loan? Maybe a car loan, but a baby loan?

She appeared to go into great detail, more than was necessary to teach Bible class. She pointed out that the girls were more mature than the boys, and while the boys would rather play baseball, the girls wanted to discuss body parts. And orgasms.

Max told her he wasn't qualified to discuss orgasms and how to squirt and the g-spot. He was no expert in female ejaculation, but she insisted he will get to learn more about it. When she mentioned squirting, she touched him arm --in an intimate way -- and made google eyes at him, while glancing down at his crotch to confirm he was getting hard.

Millie was extremely solicitous about whether sex talk, body parts, and female ejaculation made him uncomfortable, and he admitted he had a lot of learn. About female ejaculation. And the G-spot.

He began to look at her in a new light, and noticed she was big up top, and had a plump bottom, and he admitted to himself, he wouldn't mind checking out her backside. Millie was about 35, had honey-blonde hair and hazel eyes, a very pretty face for a minister's wife.

She was pretty well built too - nothing spectacular like Maria Correlli, but she had all the curves in the right places, just a nicely proportioned woman. As he worked with Millie in planning and carrying out church activities, Max found himself being turned on more and more. He never really expected anything to come of it, but she was a very nice woman, and he was growing to like her very much.

It turned out that Millie had issues with her pastor husband. He was a good looking guy, knew how to express himself, and could recite Bible passages wholesale. He could also recite poetry, especially love poems and that captured Millie's heart. One night he recited Molly's soliloquy from Ulysses --where Molly describes herself masturbating -- and while Millie was wet, he proposed to her. He didn't need to fuck her. The words themselves made her climax.