The Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Millie moved onto anal sex, and how sensitive her anus was, and why Pastor could not sodomize her, let Max to wondering about woman. She seemed to change topic in the middle of a sentence. How she switched from Molly Bloom's masturbation to anal sex, without stopping for a breathe, and that amazed him.

Millie blushed and murmured, "Have you ever had anal sex, Max?"

He didn't respond because he had no experience butt fucking a woman, except a guy he did on a dare. Not wanting to appear clueless, he admitted it was fun and was under rated. If gay men loved it, it must be pretty good. Butt fucking.

"OK, Max! I think we'd better put this conversation on hold for now." And they had done so. However, in the days to come, Millie kept coming back to the idea, and Max knew that she was beginning to want him to take her, and do it up her rear. Would that be OK with him? She felt she could open up to him, that he wouldn't be judgmental and that he would allow her to be whorish. Maybe show her how to degrade herself, doing stuff a minister's wife would never do.

Having just terminated his affair with Maria, Max decided to tell her the lurid details about Maria, that she was insatiable, and how she went into hysterics from climaxing over and over. The more salacious his description, Millie's eyes glossed over, she licked her lips, and her fingers rubbed her nipples.

"I wish I'd met Maria," she whispered. "To be able to let yourself go like that ..." and then she wondered if Max was just a lot of hot air, and what you did with a woman was private, and not something you blab about. A real man doesn't boast about his conquests, especially if he's been with a castrating female. What's there to brag about?

Max listened because he knew a woman will love a man who listens. Who lets them talk without interrupting, even if it's mindless drivel.

"Max, I had a sorority sister at school ..."

"Really, Millie?" Two women, men liked to hear about two women. He was getting hard, and she watched it swell.

"We roomed together for two years, and I don't know how we managed to make the Dean's List. She licked my pussy every morning, and every night. She loved my pussy, and told me over and over how she loved it when howled when I climaxed ..."

"You climaxed a lot?"

"Shit, Max, that's when I found out about my G-spot ..."

Then Millie broke down and wept woefully. He put his arms around her to comfort her, and she clung to him as she wet his shirt with her tears. She felt warm and cuddly in his arms, and he could feel the twin pressures of her boobs against his chest. He was getting very hard, and his hardness was pressing against her stomach, which she might not be aware of in her present state of mind.

Finally she revealed the reason for her grief - the freshly confessed affair with some lady of the congregation. She could never have believed that Bill would do that to her. She had been completely faithful to him through their 12 years of marriage. Sure, she had been tempted too, but she had kept her vows. The betrayal! As she moaned and complained, she kept her arms around Max's neck and her body pressed tightly against his. Gradually the sobs stopped, but she stayed right there, hanging on tenaciously. Her body felt warmer and warmer against

him, in fact, downright hot. Max kept patting and rubbing her back, feeling the curvature of her spine and the approach of her bottom. Then he cautiously kissed her on the neck as her head

was resting on his shoulder. She responded by hugging him even tighter and pushing her hips against his growing erection.

Then all at once Millie Warren was kissing Max passionately on the mouth, urgently, insistently. She was wiggling and humping her hips against his cock. There was no longer any doubt that she was aware of his aroused state now.

In the corner of the room there was a stack of mats that were used for meditation and stuff. Max pulled Millie over to them and then did what he knew she wanted. He picked her up and plunked her ass down solidly on the mats with himself on top. They struggled to get part of their clothes off. It was awkward, because they didn't want to let go of each other in order to make it simple to strip. But in a couple of minutes her skirt was way up and her panties were off, and Max's pants were gone. Millie gasped as she grabbed Max's huge penis. "Oh, my God!" she whispered. But undaunted, she guided the big limb to her pussy and helped him poke the swollen head between her damp lips.

Millie groaned as Max's engorged prick forced its way up her sopping quim, and she thrust her hips hard against him once, twice, three times, until he was finally in all the way to the balls. She gave little whimpering moans as Max began to fuck her, gently at first, not wanting to hurt her. They began to kiss again as they fucked, and Millie's mouth opened wide to accept Max's probing tongue. She had a tight pussy, and he had to struggle to keep from approaching his climax too soon.

As they lay there, their energy spent, his softening cock still inside her, their juices dribbling down her ass crack onto the mats, Millie wept a little bit again. Max could understand how her feelings were ambivalent. Maybe she did want it up her butt, and he was loosing his confidence.

Although Millie had to fight her strong guilt feelings, she loved Max's cock too much to give it up right away. So they continued to fuck each other for several months, in fact, overlapping the beginning of the affair with Mrs. Correlli. Max introduced the inexperienced preacher's wife to oral sex, at first licking her pussy over her violent protests until she saw how good it felt. She convinced him to enter through the back door, as she didn't want to risk a pregnancy.

He had discovered by this time that Millie frequently liked her sex to be a bit rough. Somehow she could abandon herself to it more easily if it seemed that she was forced into it, especially sodomized, and she rationalized she wasn't responsible for her actions. .

Chapter 7

He knew there was no future in fucking the preacher's wife. When a woman finds a man who's good in bed, she'll stay with him, until he gets bored. Max was too much in love with himself to stay with any woman. They say a man who's wrapped up in himself makes a mighty small package. And while Max was stroking his ego, Millie told him she was leaving him.

"Max, darling, this will be our last time together." Although Max protested, he actually wasn't too unhappy to have the affair end, because he was getting bored.

Millie told Max as she kissed him good-bye, "I'm pregnant, Max. I've tried so many times before to have a child, and now I'm really going to be a mother. I don't know whose child it is, but all the world will believe it's my husband's, and I will never question it myself." She appeared happy, but then her mood changed, and she squeezed his hand and left.

***

"I suppose I should be grateful to that woman who committed adultery with the preacher, or I never would have got into Millie Warren's pants," said Max, smiling complacently.

As it was, Flossie was overwhelmed by what Max had told her. She was aroused by the lurid details, and Max enjoyed pouring it on, knowing his mother was a very hot blooded woman.

All she could say was, "Max, you are just too much!" She could feel her juices seeping out and wetting her panties. She was still trembling at the mental image of her son ramming his big cock into the mouth of the preacher's wife. "Well, since you enjoy filling the needs of mature women, there must be other women you've been playing ..."

Again Max smiled rather smugly. "Well," he said, "there's a bunch of women I've been balling. Some are one nighter's and some I've been doing for months. I'm on a seven day cycle. I have a woman for every day of the week. The weekend woman lives alone so I stay over. They all have one thing in common -- they are married, and not getting much from the old man. I don't know which guys have someone on the side, like at work. I really don't care. It's easy picking up wives."

"Don't you get jaded? One woman after the next?" she inquired, curious about how many wives he's had.

"Why should it? I can ball a woman three or four times and then eat her out. Lots of women want to buy me stuff, like a wristwatch, stereo equipment, new clothes ..."

"Have you done two women at a time? A ménage?"

"Women are basically bisexual. No problem with that ..."

***

When Flossie went to church the following Sunday she checked out the women, seeing with new eyes. Most were alone and two were with their husbands. She knew the husbands proved nothing and were probably there because the wives nagged them into coming to church. It was like a fashion show, each woman dressed well, some with very high heels which lifted their asses, and two wore flats. These had to be nurses, RN's, because they were on their feet all day. Those who wore blouses, white blouses, showed off their breasts. Usually they wore bras, but she could swear one woman who was very busty had no bra, being younger and much firmer. Her nipples thrusted against the fabric.

The reason for her survey was obvious. She wondered which had been balled by Max, as he had admitted, and which she might have home for dinner some night. Flossie accepted herself as a voyeur and had spent long hours at the mall watching women. But Max had made it clear it was the mother who turned him on. Women in their 40's who had sons, as she did. She also told herself not to delay the inevitable. It was a matter of time before Max came after her.

Chapter 8

Time flew by, and Max was helping out at church with preparations for a funeral. He hadn't seen Linda for months and she looked ready to pop. Her belly was swollen and her breasts were two cup sizes larger. They got to chatting and naturally she asked Max about his mother. Linda, of course, knew Max's mother from church. Max always described his mother as he would describe a Botticelli, a lovely woman, voluptuous, and not averse to some action herself. She knew Max had designs on his mother, as he had often amused Linda by improvising fantasies about his mother with other women.

Linda was a good listener.

"Yeah, I finally made it with my mother. I was jacking off in my room, thinking about pussy. No special pussy, just a pussy as big as a hole in a tunnel. I was seeing myself crawling into that hole, and seeing walls of pink ..."

"Were you stoned?"

"Maybe a little high."

"Then what?"

"Mom was screaming at me about something ... she was on her way back to her room. She was wearing her blue robe." He scratched his balls. "Mom likes to watch. She doesn't admit it, but she watches me in the shower. She watches me pissing ..."

Linda smiled, nodding.

"I was really horny that afternoon. My cock felt huge and I was pulling it, trying to stretch it. I always wondered if I could make it longer ..." he snickered.

Linda saw that Max had a fine erection.

"I hadn't closed my door, and Mom stopped to peek in at me ..."

The story continues:

"Max! Max, for Chrissakes!" Flossie gasped at him, overwhelmed with both

anger and an irresistible, incestuous lust. "How...how dare you do that in

front of your mother! You take your hand off your penis this instant!"

"I don't want to, Mom. It feels good!"

And then Max stared openly at her tits, sighing as he watched her huge, spongy tits swaying slightly under her robe.

"Man, you sure have a pair of big ones, Mom. Sometimes I think about sucking them when I jerk off. It's even better looking at them."

"Max!"

Flossie was shocked that he would disrespect his mother like this. Moving towards his body, she dropped her hand, intending to pull his fingers from his prick. But Max withdrew his hand at the same time. The next thing Flossie knew, her hand was filled with the hot stiffness of Max's flesh.

"Ummm, that feels good, Mom! Why don't you rub it for me?"

"You horny sonofabitch!" She playfully snarled at him.

Flossie began to pump it. She didn't know what had come over her, what had prompted her to begin jerking his pecker, maybe it was conditioned reflex. Her pussy was very wet, throbbing in her panties; she could hardly think straight. She felt overwhelmed by anger, frustration and a wanton, uncontrollable lust.

Max just lay there, smiling as he submitted to his mother's hand job. Flossie stared openly at his huge prick, grimacing as she whipped her right hand up and down the cock stalk as fast as she could.

"Does this feel good? Is this what you want me to do to you, Max? Your very own mother? Are you really so disgusting that you want your own mother to jack you off, like this?"

His shaft was slick with oil, she squeezed the head, then slipped his foreskin down and around.

"Do you want me to suck it too? You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like your own mother to put your prick in my mouth and swallow your creamy spunk!"

Max responded by pushing her hand away, swinging around to sit up on the edge of the bed. He looked at his mother pointedly, then grinned, snapped his fingers, and pointed arrogantly at his twitching appendage.

"Yeah, that's what I want, all right. Why don't you get on your knees right now, Mom? My cock needs a good sucking right away!"

"You filthy, shameful, boy! You're not a man, you're a boy!"

And then her words trailed off as she did what Max requested, dropping to her knees in front of him and confronting the one-eyed worm. Flossie was breathing very hard; she could feel her heartbeat in her pussy, stronger than she felt in her chest.

She felt as if she'd lost all control of herself, as if it were no longer possible to distinguish between what she was really doing and what she might have imagined. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to shove her own son's cock down her throat and swallow his load.

Flossie wrapped her fingers tightly around his throbbing cock, sliding her fist to the root. She stared intently at the rosy cock knob for several seconds, seeing how the whole fat crown glistened with sticky precum. Shamefully she thrust out her soft tongue, eagerly licking the clear juice from the tingling tip of his prick.

"Unnggh! That feels good, Mom!" Max writhed on the edge of the bed, holding her head with both hands. "Put it in your mouth, Mom! Suck it! Unggh ... suck it good!"

Flossie shut her eyes, trying to block out the knowledge that she was now one of the select group, women in lust who gave blow jobs to other men not their husband. Being his mother made it worse.

"Ummmff," Flossie gurgled. Her lewd, slurping sounds of cocksucking contentment had become very loud, the sounds turning him on more.

"Mom, I'm gonna come soon!" Max groaned. "Unggh! I can feel it, Mom! Suck it, suck me hard!"

The shocking, disgusting compliment was music to her ears. Flossie felt her face redden as she sucked his joint as hard as she could, rapidly puckering and hollowing her cheeks around the spermy stiffness of his cock. Her fist was a blur, whacking up and down his greasy rod.

"I'm coming!"

He clutched her head, thrusting his hips off the bed, fucking his shaft into her throat.

Flossie started to gag, but she persisted, and her efforts were finally rewarded. A tremendous shower of jizz blasted out of his cannon slit, squirting and splattering down his mother's loving throat.

Flossie gurgled, and swallowed, not letting any cream dribble out.

After nearly a half-minute the cum-explosion was over, and raising her head, dazed and desperately horny, ran her tongue around her lips to lick up the remainder.

Max's shaft was still very hard, throbbing in front of her face. She knew he wasn't finished.

"Well. I hope you're satisfied, Max," she panted. "You actually got your mother to suck your goddamn prick for you. I suppose now you want to do more with me?"

Max grinned, nodding. Flossie rose to her feet, opening her robe, unable to stop staring at Max's donkey dick.

"We'd better get these perverted desires out of your system once and for all."

Linda had to interject.

"Hardly perverted, Max ..." she whispered, not wanted to disturb his train of thought.

Max grinned again, knowing full well he was at last going to plug his mother. He wanted to eat her first, then fuck her. He wanted to take his time. Flossie felt a flush of pride as she shrugged off the robe, revealing her magnificent breasts.

"You like my big tits, don't you, Max?" she asked. Flossie ran her hands up her curving belly, cupping the heavy, spongy tits and kneading them lasciviously. The nipples capping the wide areolas were red, with stiff, protuberant tips. Flossie kicked off her slippers and naked except for her panties, she joined her son on the bed.

"You can go ahead and suck my boobs, Max. I know you've been thinking about that when you jack off."

Max just nodded. He knelt beside his mother, filing his hands with her pale, firm tits. Hungrily he kneaded and squeezed, rolling them, and fanning his thumbs across the nipples. Flossie shuddered as the pleasure of the tit massage went straight into her cunt.

"You --- you can suck harder," she panted.

"You --- you can lick my pussy," she whispered. "I suppose you want to do that too!"

"Shit, you're really dripping!"

Flossie blushed. She'd known her pussy was wet, but she didn't know it was so wet that even her inner thighs were slick with her oozing pussy oils. Max seemed fascinated by his mom's hot, creamy grool. He grasped her panties and pulled them off.

And then he sprawled between her legs, pushing up her thighs to give his mouth better access to her throbbing quim. She shuddered, biting her lip as she felt the first pressure of his tongue sluicing tentatively between the musky folds of her cunt.

He obviously loved the taste of his mother's pussy, loved the way it felt to move his tongue up and down her vagina, making her twitch with each lapping. Flossie felt afraid of how she might act. She didn't want to lose control of her bladder.

"No, Max! You....unggh....you don't have to lick it any more! That's enough! Unnggh!"

Max didn't answer. He held his mother's pussy lips open with his fingers, his tongue flicking deeper into her wet, slippery hole. The juices were dribbling out of her labia, and her clit had emerged from its hood.

Max moved his tongue higher, proving his skill as a pussy licker as he began swabbing his mom's clit from side to side. He's been with lots of mature women, and she knew he'd been taught stuff even she didn't know.

She squealed, clutching his head with both hands. Then she urgently started thrusting and

fucking her hips off the bed, urgently fucking her wet pussy onto his face.

"Yes, Max," she cried hoarsely. "Unngggh! Lick it, Max! Ohmygod! What are you doing to me?"

Max kept licking and kissing, pausing to rub his face on the dense, black curls that covered her lower belly. He straightened his fingers, pushing them into the narrow, clinging interior of his mother's pussy channel. Flossie shuddered as her son started jacking off her throbbing cunt, using three fingers, and licking directly on her clit at the same time.

"Suck it, Max!"

Max took her clit between his lips. He sucked it gently but forcefully, slurping on it, at the same time pumping his fingers rapidly in and out of her cunt. Flossie felt her body flush, the heat growing deep inside her, making her nipples and asshole tingle as the climax violently caused her body to shudder.

"ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... arghhhhhhh ..."

Her throbbing pussy spasmed and spewed, giving up a mouthful of pussy juice to lick and suck up. Max kept sucking her clit and jacking her off, guiding her through the peak of her orgasm. It was nearly a minute before the spasms subsided. By then, Flossie had an aching need deep, deep inside her pussy that she'd never felt before. She desperately needed to feel her son's