The Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

prick.

"You....you can fuck me, Max. I know that's what you want. Go ahead, Max. Shove it in. Hurry!"

Max mounted his naked mother, crawling up between her thighs with his thick limb jutting out from his groin. Impatiently Flossie reached down, grasping the cockshaft and directing the cock knob to her pussy. She whimpered and bit her lip as she felt his rod slip into her, stretching her pussy lips as her vaginal muscles clamped onto him.

Max spread his knees apart, to put his hips in the best position to hammer in his cock. He began his stroke action, in and out slowly because he knew it drives women crazy. Flossie raised her head, looking down, watching the veined cockshaft gooshing in and out of her clinging pussy.

"Go ahead, Max. Fuck me hard, as hard as you can!"

Max started slamming it, stroking harder, making her grimace and shudder as he really nailed her. Fucking a lava pit. His balls hanging down to her ass hole.

***

Linda listened, more than once was about to make a comment, but decided against it. Max had a way with words, and she saw it all in her mind's eye. She knew Flossie from church, and often wondered about the woman. She remembered someone telling her -- probably a Buddhist monk she had meet years ago -- you can't be anywhere God doesn't want you to be. Thinking about it, she decided it was bullshit. You have more power than you think.