The Maples Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Liz and I were talking about what to get you for your birthday. We decided to give you your fantasy. I don't know if we'll do it right or not, but we're gonna try."

Rita giggled.

"You guys have to leave us alone so we can concentrate, OK?"

Both Joe and Jack grinned and nodded.

Walter had started stroking his cock watching Rita kiss Liz. He stroked a little faster when both women took off their clothes. He was a little surprised at how they looked. Each had some curves that were maybe a little more than filled out, but both were still very desirable women with the big breasts and wide hips he liked.

He'd cum while Rita was licking Liz's pussy. He'd cum a second time when both women laid side by side and kissed and played with each other's breasts and nipples while their husbands fucked them. He came a third time when Rita and Liz switched husbands and began sucking their cocks. He tried to cum a fourth time when the women rode the men, but couldn't.

Since that night, there was usually what he called "the early show" in one of the two cabins. It would start about six and end by ten because that's when the two couples went to bed. After that, he'd start watching the monitors to see who was doing what.

That was how his life went for the next six months. He'd watch the early show and maybe jack off, then find someone else in another cabin and watch them. Usually he'd cum at least twice more. Then he'd go to bed.

The woman walked into the hotel office one afternoon in the middle of the week and asked if he had a cabin to rent.

"I'm going to be here for about six months, and I don't want to stay in one of the big hotels. They're noisy at night and eating out all the time makes me fat. Your sign out front say each cabin has a kitchenette so I can cook for myself. Is that right?"

Walter didn't think Alice Chambers had anything to worry about as far as being fat. She had a really nice figure, or at least it looked nice under the snug top and jeans she wore. He also liked her pretty face and red hair. He knew it was probably just a myth that red-headed women were hotter in bed, but there was just something about a woman with red hair that gave him a thrill. He could hardly wait to watch her.

He showed her Cabin 6 and she liked it enough she paid him the first month's rent with a credit card. He watched her walk out the door and decided Alice naked was going to be fun to watch.

That night, Walter ate dinner and then hurried to his viewing room. He didn't spend anytime looking at any cabin other than hers, and he switched the video feeds of all the cameras in that cabin to separate monitors so he could watch her no matter what she did.

Alice didn't do much for the first hour except eat and then sit at the little table with her laptop. She finally closed it, walked over to the bed and began to undress. Walter held his breath as she pulled the top over her head. He remembered to breathe when she reached behind her to undo her black lace bra, then held his breath again as she slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it on the bed.

Her breasts weren't especially large, but they were firm and jutted proudly from her chest. As he watched, her nipples began to stiffen and grow longer. Alice slowly scratched under each breast where the band had puckered the skin, and then reached for the waistband of her jeans.

Walter pulled down his jeans at the same time Alice began working the tight jeans down over her ass. He saw the black thong panties and began slowly stroking his stiffening cock. Alice stepped out of her jeans, threw them on the chair at the table, and then rolled the panties down her thighs and scratched the thatch of reddish hair on her mound. Alice's fingertips probed deeper into the hair and her other hand began stroking her breast. Walter pulled a tissue from the box beside his chair.

Alice laid down on the bed then. Walter watched as she spread her slender thighs and then slowly slipped a finger between her pussy lips. He heard her little moan as the finger went in and then another when she lightly pinched her right nipple.

Alice was more erotic than any other woman Walter had ever watched, and she just kept getting better. She'd just added a finger to the one already inside her pussy and was slowly stroking them in and out.

Walter was almost ready to cum when Alice moved her hand up to the top of her slit, spread her fingers, and then gently pulled up. Her clit hood slowly slipped over the little pink nub of her clit. Alice used one fingertip to stroke it, and after a few of these strokes, arched up off the bed and gasped.

Walter groaned and three spurts of cum raced through his cock and filled the tissue. He kept stroking his cock and felt a dribble running down his shaft and over his fingers. He quickly wiped that away, then sat back and continued to watch Alice.

Her body jerked three times and she made a soft little cry with each jerk. Then, she curled up on the bed with her fingers still in her pussy. Walter could see her hand moving slowly, and from time to time, she'd moan and shake a little as another wave swept through her body.

He was half-hard again when Alice sighed, stood up, and walked to the bathroom. Walter looked at that camera feed while Alice used the toilet, then used a wash cloth and the little bar of soap on the sink to wash between her thighs. She turned off the bathroom light as she left, and Walter looked back to the overhead camera in the bedroom. After pulling back the blanket and sheet, Alice stretched out and pulled them over her, then turned out the bed lamp.

Walter knew she was asleep when he heard her deeper breathing, and switched the camera feeds back so he was again watching all the cabins.

In Cabin 9, Joe was lying between Rita's open thighs and licking her for all he was worth. Walter felt his cock throb a little when Rita pinched both her nipples tight and then lifted her hands, but it wasn't the same throb he'd felt while watching Alice. He turned to Cabin 10 in hopes Jack and Liz were doing something more erotic, but their bedroom was dark.

He did catch the end of Gladys' orgasm, and that was pretty good. Gladys groaned as she stroked her purple dildo in and out, then used her other hand to rub her swollen clit. A second later she arched off the bed and her hips rocked rapidly. She moaned, "Oh Walter, fuck me faster." Three strokes later, she gasped, her body jerked several times, and then she fell back to the bed.

Walter had almost gotten to the point of cumming again, but once Gladys curled up on her side, his cock started to grow soft again. He closed his eyes and imagined Gladys' little moans were Alice. That did the trick. A minute later, he filled the tissue with cum.

Walter watched Alice's cabin every night after that. Usually she'd do what she'd done that first night. She'd eat, sit at her laptop typing for a while, and then undress. She always laid naked on the bed and fingered herself until she had an orgasm, then curled up and went to sleep. After that first night, Walter recorded her as she played with herself. After her lights went out, he'd play the recording over and over until he couldn't cum anymore.

Two weeks after Alice had rented the cabin, Walter was sitting in his chair with his cock in his hand and watching Alice. That night, she ate, typed on her laptop a little, then took off her clothes. She was scratching her red muff when she looked directly into the camera on the opposite the wall and grinned.

"I know what you're up to Walter, and I know you can hear me. My job is designing security camera systems for retail stores, so I know what a miniature camera and microphone look like and how to hide them. I found all of yours, even the one in the bathroom that looks like a fancy screw on the light over the vanity. Are you having fun watching me?

"I don't mind you watching me. I guess I'm what you'd call an exhibitionist, because I like being watched. The only thing is, I like watching too, so I guess I'm also a voyeur, like you. I like watching men jack off when they watch me. When they cum, that's the best because I cum too. I'm sure you do that and I want to watch you do it. I'm going to leave a little wireless camera and microphone on your office desk when I go to work tomorrow. You put it where I can see you when you jack off. I'll be watching you on my laptop.

Alice smiled.

"Now, you're probably thinking I'll be too embarrassed to do anything if you don't do what I want and I'll just leave. Well, Walter, if I don't see you stroking your cock tomorrow night, I'll call the police and show them all your little cameras. I'll bet all your renters would like to know about the ones watching them too, wouldn't they? I know what all those thick cables are. All I have to do is show them the cables from their cabins to your office. I'd do that, you know.

"If you be a good boy and let me watch you, I won't say anything to anybody. I'll just keep giving you a show every night and watch you while I do. That makes it better for me. It'll be just you and me getting each other off. If I can watch you, I can cum several times. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I would.

"You have fun watching me tonight, but don't forget about my camera."

Alice blew a kiss into the camera and then stretched out on the bed. Walter watched as she opened her thighs and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips.

He was worried about what she'd said, and couldn't make himself cum even though Alice was being as erotic as ever. When she blew another kiss into the camera and then turned out the light, he went to bed.

He couldn't sleep at first. Would Alice really do what she'd said if he didn't let her see him? He could imagine a city police car pulling up outside the office, the officer getting out, and then handing him a search warrant.

They'd make him show them his viewing room, and once they were inside would see all the monitors and know what Alice had said was true. He'd be arrested and taken to jail.

He'd be convicted and probably have to register as a sex offender. The Maples Hotel would have to close. Even if he put it up for sale, nobody would touch it, not after what he'd done had been all over the newspaper and television. He'd never find another job and would end up penniless.

He decided the only way out was to do what Alice wanted. It was blackmail, sort of, but he really had no choice. He fell asleep then wondering what she'd think after she'd watched him.

The next morning, he was in the office when Alice came inside. She smiled.

"Walter, here's the little present I told you about last night. I wrote you some instructions about how to hook it up. I'll be back about five. Make sure you're ready by then or you know what'll happen."

Walter installed the camera on the monitor directly in front of his chair and plugged in the power cord. A little red light blinked three times and then went out. The instructions said that meant it was working, but he didn't have any way to tell for sure.

He mowed the grass around all the cabins that afternoon, and was blowing the clippings off the walks when Alice drove her car up to her cabin. She grinned and her eyebrows lifted. Walter understood what that meant, and nodded his head. Alice grinned again and then went into her cabin. Walter finished blowing the clippings off the walk at Cabin 12 and put the blower in the garage. After eating a quick dinner, he went to his viewing room and sat down in his chair. The red light on the camera was on.

Alice was there and sitting in front of her laptop. She looked up at the nearest camera and smiled.

"Hi Walter. You need to adjust the camera a little. I can see the top of your head, but that's not what I really want to see, now is it? Point it down a little."

Walter reached up and moved the camera a little, then sat back down. Alice smiled.

"That's better. Now, take off your pants. I want to watch your cock get hard."

When he didn't move, Alice laughed.

"Walter, don't tell me you're shy. Come on, off with the pants, or you know what'll happen."

Walter stood up, undid his belt and let his pants fall down to his ankles, then sat back down. Alice smiled into the camera.

"Undies too Walter. I want to see your cock, not just a bulge in your shorts."

When Walter stood up and pulled his underwear down, Alice giggled.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it? Mmm...that's a nice cock you have there Walter, but your shirt is hiding it a little. I'm gonna get naked, so you should too. Off with the shirt."

Walter pulled the shirt over his head and Alice grinned.

"That's better Walter. My, my, you have big balls too. I like big balls on a man. A man with big balls has more cum. I want to see how much you cum tonight."

With that, Alice pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it on the bed, then unhooked her bra. This time, she held the cups over her breasts while she slipped first one arm and then the other from the straps. Walter watched as Alice let the bra cups slowly slide off her breasts. He saw the dark circles of her nipple beds and then the dark pink nubs of her nipples. Alice pulled the bra down then and tossed it on the bed too, then cupped her breasts and lifted them.

"Do you like my tits, Walter? You can tell me. My camera has a microphone and I'll hear you."

"Y -- Yes."

"What do you like about them. They're not really big like some women's are."

"They're...They're big enough...and they're nice and round."

Alice pushed her nipples down and flat against her breasts and then let them pop up again.

"Mmm...I like doing that to my nipples. Do you like my nipples, Walter?"

"Yes."

"What would you do to my nipples if I let you? Would you suck on them?"

"Yes."

"I like that a lot. Maybe you'd bite them too?"

"If...If you wanted me to."

"Oh I would, but just a little pinch at first, then harder later on. How's your cock doing?"

"It's getting hard."

"So I see. Lean back in your chair a little so I can see it better. That's right. That is a really nice cock but it still looks a little soft. Let's see if I can make it harder."

Alice turned around and worked the jeans down over her hips. She had them down to her knees when she turned her head to look at the camera again.

"Walter, what do you think of my ass? To wide, isn't it?"

"No, it's not too wide."

"Would you spank my ass?"

"Probably not."

"Why not? That feels good sometimes."

"I -- I just don't hurt women, that's all."

"OK, you won't spank me. Would you nibble my ass? That sends the little shocks all up and down my spine."

"I could do that."

Alice bent over to slide the jeans down to her ankles and gave him a view of her puffy looking pussy inside the red lace panties she wore. She raised back up and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of those panties and eased them down over her hips.

"Are you watching Walter?"

"Yes."

"Still like my ass?"

"Yes, I do."

"Think you'll like my pussy? Oh, I forgot, you've already seen my pussy haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, did you like it?"

"Yes."

Alice looked over her shoulder again and sighed.

"Walter, you need to talk to me, not just say yes and no. I'm talking to you, so talk back to me. Now, what did you like about my pussy?"

"Uh...well...it looks tight."

"Tight enough you'd stretch it with your cock?"

"Yeah, that tight."

"I better look to be sure then."

Alice turned around and looked at her laptop.

"Mmm...I bet you would stretch my little pussy. Two fingers is about all I can get in there. Your cock looks bigger than that. Would you ram it in or would you go slow?"

"I'd go slow. I told you I don't hurt women."

"Just hang in there, Walter. I'm going to take my laptop to the bed."

Walter looked at the camera over the bed, and had to smile when Alice looked up at it and grinned.

"OK, Walter, I'm all set. Let me see you stroke your cock. Oh, I see you already are. That makes me feel really hot. See how hot I am, Walter?"

Alice was stroking her stiff nipples.

"My nipples are all stiff and when I touch them I feel this little spasm in my tummy -- Oh wow, just like that one. Would you like to play with my nipples?"

"Sure."

"What would you do to them?"

Walter thought about what he'd seen other men do to a woman's nipples and what Alice had done to hers.

"Touch them and pinch them a little, and then suck on them."

"God, Walter, you're getting me so wet. Keep talking."

"Well...I'd lick the tips, if you like that."

"Oh, I love that. I'd lick them myself if I could bend my head down that far. Would you do this too?"

Walter felt his cock throb when Alice cupped her breasts and squeezed. They sort of slipped through her hands until she was holding only her nipples. She moaned when she flicked her fingers over them.

"I'm so wet now. Look at how wet I am."

Alice opened her thighs, then pulled her pussy lips apart. Walter was looking at the glistening wetness on her slender inner lips. As he watched, Alice slipped one finger inside her entrance and then pulled it back out.

"See, Walter, you've got me all wet and sticky inside. Are you thinking about how your cock would feel in my pussy?"

"Yes, I am."

"Would you make me cum?"

"I would."

"Walter, tell me how you'd make me cum."

Walter thought about what he'd seen Jim and Joe do to Liz and Rita.

"Well, I'd put it inside you and then move it in and out."

Alice slipped two fingers inside her entrance and began moving them in and out.

"Like this, Walter?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"I like to have my clit rubbed too. Would you rub my little clit?"

"If I could reach it I would."

Alice's other hand went to the top of her slit and began rubbing in a slow, circular motion. She moaned a few seconds later and her hips lifted off the bed.

"Oh Walter, if you were doing this I'd be ready to cum already. How about you?"

"Yes, I had to stop stroking or I would have."

"Don't cum until I say, OK? I want to see the cum squirting out of your cock."

"I'll try not to."

"Mmmm... you're stroking again. Stroke your cock at the same speed I'm stroking my pussy. Oh yeah, that's right."

For a while, neither said anything more. Alice had turned her head to the side to watch her laptop and was licking her lips as she stroked her fingers. Walter was trying to match her stroke for stroke without cumming.

Suddenly, Alice cried out, "I'm almost there Walter. Let me see you cum."

Walter picked up a tissue and covered the head of his cock. Alice's voice was almost a plea.

"No, no...don't cover it up. I want to see it."

Walter dropped the tissue and a second later groaned as the first shot of cum raced up his cock and streamed out the tip. It splattered on the monitor in front of him. His hips lurched as the second stream flew from the slit in his cock head and splashed into the monitor. The third wasn't quite as strong so it hit the floor, but he still groaned.

Alice moaned, then cried out, "Oh Walter, I'm cumming now".

Walter watched as Alice's hips began to gyrate. The fingers of her left hand fluttered over her clit as she stroked two fingers of the right hand quickly in and out of her pussy. She gasped, then arched in the air. She stayed that way until the writhing of her hips eased, and then sank back down on the bed panting.

"Wow, Walter. That was one fantastic orgasm. Did you cum as hard as I did?"

"I think so."

"Mmm...we have to do this again tonight. Are you up for that, so to speak?"

"I can be."

Alice grinned.

"If I was there, I'd help you. Do you like a woman to suck your cock?"

Walter didn't say anything and Alice smiled.

"You've never had your cock sucked, have you?"

"Well, no."

"Have you ever actually fucked a woman?"