The Maples Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually...well...no."

Alice giggled.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'm just not comfortable around women."

"Didn't your daddy tell you what to do?"

"No. He said my mother would."

"What did she tell you?"

"She said my wife would tell me once I got married."

"What about the other guys in school? Didn't they ever talk about fucking a girl? That's all the guys in my high school talked about."

"Well, I didn't fit in very well with those guys, so they never talked to me."

Alice chuckled.

"So all you learned was to spy on women and jack off?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Walter, after what we just did, are you comfortable with me?"

"I think so."

"Well, you have a lot to learn. Let me show you how this works."

She'd showed him what she liked the most, and in doing so had excited them both. She wanted to see his cock spurt each time he came, and a few seconds after that, he'd hear her quiet little cry and watch her body contort as the orgasm swept her away. Walter came twice more that night, both times just before Alice did.

She stopped breathing hard after the last one, squeezed both her breasts and murmured, "mmm", then looked up at the camera.

"Walter, did you learn anything tonight?"

"Yes I did, a lot."

"Are you still comfortable with me?"

"More than ever."

Alice grinned.

"Then tomorrow night, let me see where you sit to watch me. I wanna see who else you're watching."

"Oh I...I don't know if I can do that."

Alice smiled.

"Now Walter, do you remember what I said about the police, hmmm?"

"Yes, I remember."

"OK then. So, tomorrow night, I'll be in the office about six. All you have to do is let me in and show me. See you then."

Before he could say anything, Alice blew him a kiss and then shut off the table lamp.

Walter worried for an hour before he finally fell asleep, and he worried all day long. What would she do when she saw all his equipment? She'd think he was some a crazy man and probably call the police anyway.

Then he tried to rationalize a little. If Alice called the police, she'd have to know he'd tell them what she'd made him do. She'd be in as much trouble as he would, well, maybe not as much, but enough to cause her to lose her job. Walter didn't think she'd risk anything like that. That made him feel a little better.

Walter was in the office at ten 'til six. Right at six Alice opened the office door and came inside.

"Hi Walter. Are you ready to show me your home theater?"

Walter couldn't speak, so he nodded. He couldn't speak because of how Alice was dressed. She normally wore snug tops with tight jeans. That night she wore a really tight T-shirt and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were plainly visible as two bumps in the thin cotton material.

Her jeans were cut-off jean shorts that had almost no crotch, and all she wore for shoes were flip-flops.

He stopped staring when she raised her eyebrows, and motioned her through the door behind the counter. He'd already moved the book case, so while Alice stood behind him, he punched in the combination to the lock. When it clicked, he opened the door.

Alice waked into the room, looked around, and said, "Wow, this is a voyeur's wet dream. You do have cameras in every cabin like I thought."

"Except for two, yes."

"Well find me a chair. I wanna see what's going on with my neighbors."

Walter switched the video feed from the overhead camera in each of the cabins to one of the small monitors.

Alice stared at them all for a few seconds, and then pointed to Cabin 9.

Rita was laying on her back with her legs spread and holding her pussy lips apart. Joe was just easing down on the bed between her legs. Alice chuckled when she heard Joe say, "I'm gonna suck your big clit until you beg me to stop."

"Will you look at the size of her clit? It looks almost like a little cock. Would you suck it?"

"I don't know...I never did that either."

Alice grinned.

"Well, I would."

"You're a...one of those women?"

Alice smiled again.

"No, but girls can like other girls too sometimes. Didn't you know that?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, we can. Oh God, she's starting to hump his face. He must be making her crazy wanting to cum. I know it's making me that way."

Alice stood up, pulled the top over her head, then unsnapped her shorts and let them fall to her ankles. Walter knew she wasn't wearing a bra. He never dreamed she wasn't wearing panties. Alice slipped out of her flip-flops and kicked the shorts away, then sat back down in the chair.

She looked at Walter.

"Take off your clothes so you can cum with me."

Walter couldn't believe what he was seeing and he wasn't sure he liked it. Watching Alice in her cabin when she didn't know was exhilarating. Watching her when she did know and could see him was just as erotic. Now that she was only a foot away from him he could see every little bump on her pebbled nipple beds and every little tight ridge on the nipples themselves. He was a little afraid and Alice saw the concern in his face. Her voice was soft and understanding.

"Walter, I know you've never been this close to a naked woman before, but you don't need to worry about it. I won't do anything I didn't do last night. I'll just be closer when I do it. I really want to watch you up close, and I'll bet you'll think watching me up close is better too."

She grinned.

"Come on, it's not like I haven't seen your cock before."

Walter remembered her threat to call the police and reluctantly took off his shirt, pants, and underwear. Alice had turned back to the monitor by then. It was a little embarrassing to sit there naked beside her until she licked her lips and began stroking her nipples with her fingertips. Walter got really aroused then, and he couldn't not stroke his cock.

Rita was well on the way to an orgasm when Walter looked at the monitor. She had both hands on Joe's head and her hips were moving up and down and from side to side. Her face was turned to the side and she was breathing through her open mouth. Every few seconds, Rita would moan, lick her lips and then catch her breath.

A bit later, Rita gasped and her body began to stiffen.

"Oh God, she'd gonna cum", whispered Alice, "and so am I".

Alice's little cry and Rita's shriek came at almost the same time. Walter was trying to watch them both, but finally gave up and just watched Alice.

She was stroking two fingers in and out of her pussy and Walter could see the wetness glistening on her fingers and hear little wet sounds. He saw when Alice moved her hand from her breast to her clit. She cried out a few seconds later and lifted herself up in the chair. After several spasms that raised her up a little higher, Alice gasped, "Oh fuck", and thrust her hips up and out as she came.

That was all it took for Walter. He groaned, then looked at Alice. She was breathing hard, but she was watching him.

"Oh Walter, cum for me."

A second later, Walter did, and shot four streams of cum from his cock. He was still feeling the tingling sensation when Alice gasped "I'm cumming again." After three hard spasms caused her to arch off the chair, Alice collapsed and started to giggle.

"I'm sorry Walter, but watching you shoot your stuff got me going again and I couldn't stop. I'll make it up to you."

Walter wasn't sure what Alice could do to make it up to him like she said.

"How would you...what do you mean by 'make it up to me'?"

Alice smiled.

"Are you still comfortable being with me, even though I'm this close?"

"I suppose so."

Alice closed her fingers around Walter's cock and began stroking it slowly.

"Then, you'd be comfortable with me doing this for you."

Walter couldn't answer. Alice's soft hand and her gentle stroking were sending sensations to his brain that wiped out all his other thoughts. In a few minutes his cock went from soft to standing tall and he was feeling the urge to thrust up into Alice's hand.

Alice chuckled.

"I guess this means you are. Now I need to get more comfortable."

Alice moved to kneel between Walter's legs and started stroking his cock again. He barely heard her whisper, "Just relax Walter and let me make it up to you."

Walter was beginning to feel the tightness in his loins that meant he'd come soon when he felt something soft and wet on his cock head. He looked down and saw Alice lick the tip of his cock, and then he gasped when she wrapped her lips around his cock head and sucked gently. His hips lurched and almost knocked Alice backwards, but the hand on his cock stopped her. She giggled.

"Maybe we should save that for later when you're not quite so sensitive."

She began stroking his shaft again. A minute later, Walter groaned, pulled a tissue from the box and handed it to Alice.

"Alice, you'd better use this."

Alice's voice was soft and throaty.

"No Walter, I want to see and feel when you cum."

A few strokes later, he did, and Alice directed the streams of cum onto her breasts. She kept gently stroking him then, and looked up at Walter as she smoothed the splatters over her breasts with her other hand.

"I like feeling your cum on my tits, Walter. Did you like what I did?"

"I don't know what to say. I never felt anything like that before in my life."

Alice smiled.

"I know. It's a lot better, isn't it?"

Walter sighed.

"It was fantastic."

Alice ran her finger around the tip of Walter's cock head.

"It could be even better, you know."

"Like when you used your mouth?"

"Well, I'm told that's better, but that's not what I mean. What I mean is you and I could do what that couple over there is doing."

Alice pointed to the monitor for Cabin 2. Walter had checked in the man that afternoon and had watched him and a brunette walk into the cabin. He'd only seen the woman from the back, but knew she was slender and her ass did some wonderful things to her jeans when she walked.

Now, she was bent over the bed and the guy was fucking her from behind. Her heavy breasts swung wildly with each stroke the guy made, and her face looked like she was enjoying every second.

"Change the sound to that cabin", whispered Alice.

Walter did and handed Alice the headphones. She shook her head.

"Can you play it so we can both hear?"

Walter unplugged the headphones and the sound from the small speaker filled the room.

"Oh, God, Terry, slow down. I want this to last a while and I'm almost there."

The guy slowed his strokes and the woman sighed.

"Oh yeah...that's great. God, you're in me so deep, but don't stop."

While they watched, the guy reached up and lifted the woman's right breast and squeezed. The woman moaned.

"You never forget what that does to me, do you?"

"Nope, it makes your pussy get tight and I feel it doing that now."

"Pinch my nipple a little."

Alice was still stroking Walter's cock and it had gotten hard again. She touched him on the cheek.

"Walter, fuck me like he's fucking her."

She didn't wait for him to say yes or no. She just moved back to her chair, bent over and put her face on the seat, and spread her legs wide.

Walter stood up, moved behind her and sank down on his knees. He started trying to guide his cock into Alice's pussy, but stopped when he felt her hand on his.

"Let me do this", she whispered.

Walter felt his cock head moving between two soft, wet lips, and groaned when it slipped inside Alice a little. He kept pushing and then quickly stopped once he felt resistance. He pulled back out, and felt Alice's hand on his cock again and then her whispered voice.

"You can push harder, Walter. You won't hurt me, I promise."

Walter was shaking when Alice pulled his cock back to her entrance. He pushed in until he felt resistance and then felt Alice pushing back. He pushed a little harder and felt his cock slip past that resistance and into her warm, wet, slippery depths. Alice moaned when his belly touched her hips.

"Oh God...it's been so long since I felt this. In and out, Walter, move it in and out just like that couple is doing."

Walter barely heard Alice, and he couldn't watch the monitor. The sight of his cock slowly disappearing inside Alice's pussy and sensations that raced from his cock to his brain overpowered everything else. Her murmurs didn't help either. They only set his mind reeling with what he was feeling and hearing.

"Mmm...touch my boobs Walter. I need to feel you touching them."

Walter reached one hand around Alice's side and felt her breast swinging as he stroked his cock in and out. She purred when his hand closed around the soft, hanging globe.

"Oh yeah...squeeze just a little."

Walter tried to do what he'd seen Alice do the night before. He gently closed his hand around her breast. The movement of their bodies moved her breast until he was holding her nipple between his fingertips. Walter closed his fingertips a little tighter and Alice bucked her hips back into his stroke.

"Oh, Walter, pinch...oh yeah...harder now."

Walter did, and Alice rocked her back down and gasped. His cock seemed to move a little deeper inside her when she did that, and Walter groaned when his cock head slipped into something warm and wet that sucked at it when he pulled back out.

Alice stopped talking after that, but she was far from quiet. Each of Walter's strokes cause her to either moan or catch her breath. Each stroke cause Alice to push back as well, and after a few more strokes, Walter felt his balls tighten.

Holding back was impossible. Walter groaned and slammed his cock inside Alice, then held it there while he pumped her pussy full of his seed. At the second spurt, Alice screeched, "I'm cumming too" and began to writhe on his spurting cock. Walter gasped as the last of his three spurts splashed inside Alice, and then groaned as her pussy kept contracting around his cock. It was an intense, exquisite torture. His cock was so sensitive he could barely stand the sensations of Alice's passage rippling and contracting, but he couldn't force himself to pull out. Instead, he stayed inside her and groaned until she stopped moving and looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Walter, I said it would be better. It was for me. Was it better for you?"

"I don't know how to tell you how much better."

Alice giggled.

"I thought you'd say that. Can you give me one of your tissues. When you pull out, I'm gonna leak all over."

Walter handed Alice a tissue and then eased his cock out of her pussy. Alice clapped the tissue to her pussy as she stood up, and then reached for another. She chuckled.

"I'm gonna need a few more of these. Like I said, big balls mean more cum."

After using three more tissues, Alice folded one, slipped it between her pussy lips, and then sat back down. Walter sat down in his chair after wiping his cock. Alice put her hand on his thigh and lightly scratched it with her short nails.

"Wanna do it again, Walter?"

"I'm not sure I can, not after that."

Alice patted his leg.

"Well, there's always tomorrow night. It would be better if you had a bed or at least a couch in here though. Think you could manage that while I'm at work tomorrow?"

Walter frowned.

"I guess I can, since you'll probably call the police if I don't."

Alice smiled.

"Walter, I was never going to call the police. I just said that to get you to do what I wanted you to do. I don't think you really minded, did you? It didn't feel like you minded."

"No, but I can't figure out why you did it."

Alice touched his hand.

"Walter, most men don't understand why a woman would want to have men look at her while she's naked and getting herself off, and they really, really don't understand why a woman would like looking at them while they jack off.

"I had a few dates in college, but as soon as they realized how I am, most of them stopped being interested. The ones who kept calling me thought I was a slut who'd fuck anything with a cock. I'm not that way at all, so I stopped seeing them.

"I'm also pretty smart, smarter than a lot of men, and men don't like smart women. Word got around about both things, and I spent the rest of college getting myself off every night while watching porn videos. Once I got my degree in electrical engineering, I tried to find a job. All the interviewers were men, and when they figured out how smart I was, I suddenly didn't fit the job they had open. They couldn't stand the thought of a woman working for them who was smarter than they were.

"I gave up looking for a job and started my own company. I'm doing really well, but I have to be careful about showing myself like I enjoy doing. If somebody recognized me, I'd never get any more business. I also have to be careful about doing anything more. Most men looking for that are married or looking for one-night stands.

"I read about your motel on a web site for couples who swap spouses, and decided to give you a try. When I found all the cameras, I knew you were a voyeur. You'd never say anything to anybody about me because you'd have to admit how you found out. I could show you myself doing whatever I wanted and I'd be safe.

"A couple nights later, I decided to see if I could convince you to let me watch you. You did, and I got so turned on I sort of got carried away. I love sex, Walter, but it has to be with somebody like me. You're like me. Besides, you're a nice guy, and it was a lot of fun knowing I would be your first."

"You want to do it again tomorrow night?"

Alice stroked Walter's soft cock.

"Yes, I do, and every night after that as long as I'm here. We'll watch some of your guests for a while and then do what they're doing."

"I think I have a couch that will fit in here."

"Great. You get it moved in and I'll see you about six tomorrow night."

The next few weeks were absolutely fantastic for Walter. Together, he and Alice watched Joe, Rita, Jack, and Liz or another couple when they played, and then they'd do the same things. They watched one night while a guy gave his partner six orgasms in a row by licking her pussy. Alice only made it to four before she looked at Walter and said, "I need to be fucked now", but Walter thought it was the best night ever. He thought that until the night a red-head in Cabin 2 blew her guy three times. Alice only did him once before straddling him and riding him until they both came hard, but promised someday she'd drain him dry.

All too soon, the job Alice had been working began drawing to a close. Walter didn't want her to leave. There was only one way to make her stay that he could think of. He asked her one night a week before she was due to leave.

"Alice, I don't want you to leave."

Alice put her arms around his neck and pressed her bare breasts into his bare chest.

"I know and I don't want to leave either, but I have to go to another job in a week."

"Couldn't you just stay here and go back and forth?"

Alice sighed.

"No, the next job is four hundred miles from here."

"What if we got married?"

Alice looked at Walter.

"Are you proposing to me?"

"Well, yes."

"And you'd want me to move here and live with you?"

"Yes, I would. The house is more than big enough. I'll even rearrange the viewing room with a bed."

Alice's face was seriousl

"Walter, marriage is supposed to be more than just watching people getting it on."

"I know that. That's not all I want it to be. I think I love you."

Alice raised her eyebrows.

"It's not just because I like watching people with you, or because of the sex?"

"No. That's part of it, but I like you. You're really smart and I like that. I like being with you. I can't imagine not having you here."

Alice smiled.

"I feel the same way, Walter. I just didn't know if you did."

Walter grinned.