The Maples Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're saying yes?"

"I'm saying probably yes. I need to be away from you and this place for a while to know for sure."

Alice drove away from The Maples Motel a week later, but not before she and Walter added a few things to the equipment in his viewing room. He now had a laptop computer running a secure video conferencing software package that matched the one in Alice's computer. The first night she was gone, Walter started the software at six, and after it booted, saw Alice sitting in front of her own laptop.

"Hi Walter. Can you see me OK?"

"Yes, I can. How about you? Can you see me?"

"Tilt your screen down just a little. There, that's better. Want to see what I'm wearing under this shirt?"

"Sure. Take it off."

"Uh-uh. You have to take off yours first."

"You're sure nobody can see but you?"

Alice grinned.

"Well, maybe the CIA can, but they're the only ones. They'll be watching me anyway."

Walter took off his shirt.

"There you go. Your turn."

Alice pulled the T-shirt over her head. Her firm breasts bobbed a little as she tossed it to the side. She squeezed her breasts with both hands, then looked up at the camera on her laptop screen.

"I like it when you do this better, but it's still good. Take off your pants now."

Walter came three times that night, and right after every time, Alice arched off the bed and cried out as her own orgasm wracked her body. When she closed out their video conference, she was slowly stroking her pussy lips and blew Walter a kiss.

They did the same thing every night for a month. The day after the last night, Alice drove into the parking lot of The Maples Motel and walked inside the office. Walter was there checking in a couple for the night. Once the man left with the keys to Cabin 1, Alice grinned.

"I saw the woman standing beside his car. She has really big boobs and she's not wearing a bra. Her nipples look as big as the thimble my grandma used when she sewed. They should be fun to watch tonight. I wonder who we'll watch after they leave?"

"That depends on how long you'll be staying?"

Alice grinned.

"How about forever?"

"You're saying you'll marry me?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. I'll still have to travel some, but I'll be living here if you still want that."

The Maples Motel is still there, although it's no longer in operation as a motel. It's become a home for senior citizens. Occasionally a couple will stop in and ask if they have a cabin for rent, but Walter tells them no and says they might try at one of the chains down the road.

He and Alice removed all the cameras from the cabins as part of a redecoration plan two years after she became his wife. They decided that while being voyeurs was fun and did a lot to arouse them both, it was too risky. The viewing room is still there, though. They use it when Alice travels to a job. She'll turn on her laptop about six and wait for Walter to turn his on. They'll talk a little about how their day went, and then Alice will smile.

"Are you having fun watching me?"

Walter will smile back.

"I'd like to be doing more than watching you."

"Well, Walter Honey, if you take off your pants so I can watch you jack off, I'll let you watch me make myself cum. Would you like that?"

"Oh yeah. I'd like that more than once too."

"If you be a good boy and let me watch you, that'll happen. If I can watch you cum, I can cum several times. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I would."

"Taking off my pants now."

"Oh Walter, my pussy is wet already and we haven't done anything yet."

"My cock is hard too, see?"

"Mmm...stroke it while I get out of my clothes. Don't cum until I say, OK?"