All Comments on 'The Marine'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay shit

This isn't the gay section, asswipe. Post this disgusting pile of turds over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

GAY or FETISH post your crap where it belongs!

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
मी भाग्यवान

पराग ने माझ्यासमोरच हिला असे उचलले व नंतर बेडवर घुसळून संभोगाने तृप्त झालेल्या आमच्या बेडवर त्याने तिला आंघोळ घातली व नंतर सारी रात्र तिच्या प्रणयी चित्कारांनी निनादत राहिली व सकाळी मला सर्वात चवदार नाष्टा मिळाला

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Looking at this author's work, was easy to know where this was going...

Looking at this author's work, was easy to know where this was going...Being a short story this had a lot of issues: 1st - The main characters (the couple) had to change their way of being 180º in seconds...The wife of 22 years as soon as she meets the marine, tranformed herself from a wife and mother to a whore...All her love and respect for her husband gone in seconds (unless she had cheated her husband all those 22 years, behind his back, but even so she wouldn't have showed her true colors so fast...)...The husband a 20/20/20 man, and being a VP becomes gay and a man with no pride and no self-esteem (a man can be gay and be proud and have self-esteem)...2nd - This marine character is a affront to all the men that are fighting overseas to defend USA...All people know that the main point in a marine character is Honor...And this one didn't know what that word means...So he would never surpass training!!! So this story is bad because it's like a building without foundations...as soon as it begins it collapses...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Why Here?

You should feel free to write about your fantasy of converting straight men to gay sex but why post it here? The wife is just a plot device. Perhaps you are trying to annoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most of this is a fantasy of mine

Your story is good and feels like a fantasy is being played out. I am sure the roles in the story could actually be true. The sex is hot and looking to see if you do more with the story or if this was a one time piece.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Just another gay troll

not an evil twin but a wisp and, puff, gone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just some gay shit

These gay authors like to post here to piss people off. Why not post in gay? They like this shit. All the gay stories over there probably get a red h. Find your niche, dude. It ain't here. Is the "classylady" you dedicated to a tranny? Must be, that's the only "lady" I know of that would like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whynot

All you lovers of burn the bitch stories post here when it should go to non erotic.

This just evens the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whynot

Because it belongs in Gay moron.Even BTB stories are about a husband and wife.This was not.The wife was an afterthought. This author just puts his gay mess in LW's to get attention he would not get in another category. Desparate crap by a troll author.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
anothwer dumbass comment from the ashole fag of LIT

5 to help offset this fag's comment

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago

To each their own, and the author certainly doesnt deserve to be bashed, but you lost me when the husband started sucking him off. Sorry just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay crap! just kill yourself!

nuff said!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Eat shit annony you old ugly fag with ED!!!!!

5 to offset your 1 vote, and to say go fuck your mother to offset your nasty as comment.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
I favor any story that asshole of LIT hates.

I vote a 5 for every time this old ugly ass fool annony comments. so to offset the fag who votes 1 I have it a 5. And BTW you do realize that I'm not just bi. I love men as much as you do dear annonly you old ugly fag with ED!!!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

You surely know about the gay category, so I can only assume you posted here as a slap in the face to straight men. Enough said about that--it will result in scores you probably don't deserve, because your writing craft wasn't too bad. I tried to grade on writing skills (good) and believable plot.(sucks)

As others mentioned, nobody makes such a turn about so quickly, so that throws the whole thing in the gutter for me.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jim is gay so that is his excuse.

Not sure about the other 3 who liked this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: I favor any story that asshole of LIT hates.

That's because you're a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's the matter vastiesmith

You can dish it out but can't take it. The anons sure can get her riled up. Sputtering all over herself trying to come up with a come back. Best she can do is the same bullshit over and over, like a broken record. Come on vastiesmith get with the program and come up with something more insulting. Is that the best you can do? Gave this gay shit a one star rating in honor of that whore of Lit, bonny/vasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What don't you understand about GAY MALE!

Zero stars for this misplaced garbage.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 just to keep it even asshole of LIT, dear annolny

you suck and swallow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey, write whatever you want, and put it wherever you want.

You really think anyone cares what you do, how you do it, or even if your alive? You are the perverted yang to the normal yin. You are needed. If it weren't for body stink there would be no appreciation for perfume and cologne. You are a needed component of the intellectual ecosystem. Someone has to occupy that end of the bell-shaped curve. Just, it must really suck to be you. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A Gay man living out his fantasy...1 star for Vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey vastiesmith

I got something for you to suck and swallow. Open your mouth and get ready for some serious face fucking. Here it comes. Now swallow. Good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
nothing erotic here

I whole heartedly agree with the majority posting.

This is in the wrong category.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Hold On*

I had to clean the vomit off my laptop. This belongs in gay!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a waste of good electrons! As soon as Jim felt a tingling near the marine, I knew...

....it was gonna be one of those, sad, misplaced stories. That the bull is a "big marine" is yet another fantasy of a starved imagination. I would like to say I stopped reading, but then would feel no justification at commenting or voting. The story misleads readers initially into thinking it will be a cuckold story, but jockey degenerates from those lowly environs to a male on male gay story....the poor hapless husband, being the bottom, the marine being the top, the bull (to both wifey and hubby) and the wife being the cuckoldress. So, after 22 years, this faithful husband and father discovers he likes hard bodied military men and servitude best of all? Where were you born? People there suddenly change core traits in middle age? Hmm. Must be a colony from much farther away than Latham! Or maybe it's something in the water.

Other than the obvious, silly controversy-stirring theme, it was rather a pointless, boring submission....oh, and really, you should move it to gay/lesbian, as that was thermal theme.

No. Thank. You.

fredanddaisyfredanddaisyabout 8 years ago
Bill Clinton said oral sex is not sex

I notice that the basher folks remain anonymous. If President Clinton was right, he is not gay because having/giving a Monica is not sex. If he took it in the ass, and liked it,, he would be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SEQUEL

YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL ABOUT THE MARINE AND HIS BUDDIES...SOMETIMES IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT EVERYONE GETS INVOLVED...

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
I DONT THINK MIDLIFE CRISIS AND CHANGE OF LIFE

indicates a coming out shindig. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Marines

Only these LW cuck writers could give the Marines such a bad name in so many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More garbage.....

Authors like you give this category a bad name. One Star for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First, great story.

Second, Marine is always capitalized.

Third, Marines never wear their camouflage or MarPat uniform on liberty. It's against regs. Sorry, once a Marine, always a Marine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1699 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.