All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Echo55Echo55almost 2 years ago

I am loving the new direction this story has taken, looking forward to new adventures.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

This is turning into a good adventure story which suits me as I find most of the sex in other stories repetitive and boring, and they're all 8 inch dicks into the tightest pussies. Give us a break. I am enjoying this and glad I don't have to wait weeks on end for the next episode, I tend to lose the thread if the intervals are too long. So well done for a good story so far.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I know I keep repeating it across chapters, but Jennifer was clearly predisposed to get with Nate, at least physically. She’s been in the “game” for a while so there must be a story there for her chasing after Nate for a potential relationship. If that wasn’t the plan you had, too late now. Might be a good side story? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter

Hungry_VaginHungry_Vaginabout 1 year ago

I'm one who jumped into the story at the start of book 2, and I'm absolutely loving the story! I really appreciate you branching out into different categories. Most of your stories fall into categories I'm not really into, but you are a fantastic writer. I love the way your stories come to life, so much in fact that I can just get lost in them. I feel like I'm there experiencing the story firsthand. You have a gift! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES