The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Nate is sent to Germany for his next assignment.
10.3k words
4.75
14.8k
20

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,324 Followers

A/N - So after a lot of fun in Brazil, it's time to get back to normality, well, as normal as life can be in this series, while also attempting another category.

Previous chapters found in the following:

Chapter 1-10: Incest/Taboo

Chapter 11, 13-15: Erotic Coupling

Chapter 12: Interracial Love

Chapter 16: Mature

Chapter 17-18: First Time

*****

Returning to 'normality' didn't take too long. The training just kicked in and, though I'd swapped Rio for London, it was nice to walk the streets of the old capital and hear constant English, no matter the accent, and since it was early in the year, wrap myself up warm in a coat whenever I wasn't travelling on the Underground.

But Jennifer knew me better than anyone and realised immediately whenever I was feeling a little melancholy. I couldn't help missing Brazil and all it had to offer, but I absolutely missed Adriana and her friends. It was no surprise that, the first Friday after I'd returned home, she turned up at my door with fish and chips, staple Friday night food in England, and a six pack of beer. I was pleasantly surprised that the beer was at least German, and she knew I kept some good beer, and spirits, in the house.

"You need a new task," she said while we ate, "Good thing is that I have just the task for you. Came in just before I left home. You're off to Berlin week after next."

"Details?"

"Iranians are being naughty about nuclear secrets."

"Well, if it's not them, it's the North Koreans. So why Berlin?"

"It's where they've chosen to meet. The seller is a French national though his background is Algerian. The buyer is Iranian though he's living in and travelling on a false Swiss passport."

"They're being watched?"

"Currently, but the boss wants you on the ground. The Frenchmen will be handled. He'll just be passed back to the French for interrogation and eventually thrown in a nice dark cell for being a very naughty boy." I met her eyes and laughed at her tone. "He wants you to lead the snatch team for the Iranian and interrogate him. You'll be working alongside local assets." Then she looked at me and smiled. "And someone who might have a good memory of you even if your only meeting was relatively brief." She just kept looking into my eyes before gesturing at my wallet nearby. "I think you might even still have her card, Nate."

I smiled at her using my old name though still took a few seconds before I figured out what she meant. "You're shitting me?" I laughed, grabbing my wallet and taking out the card I'd kept since the day I'd flown out of Berlin during the training assignment. "She's, what, leading it?"

"She's expecting you, Nate. And she remembers who you are, from what I've heard."

Looking at the card, she worked for the Bundesnachrichtendienst, otherwise known as the Federal Intelligence Service. Same organisation as who Jennifer had worked for before she started working for the Org. Closing my eyes, I remembered her face immediately. She'd been utterly gorgeous, which is why I'd picked her out so quickly, particularly when she'd made the mistake of obviously watching me in return.

Her name was Charlotte Sommer.

"Have you heard from Adriana?" she asked softly, taking my hand in hers as it rested on my knee.

"Just a couple of messages, letting me know she misses me, but..." I shrugged helplessly. "She's a smart girl. She never learned the entire truth of what I do, but she knew I was more than just a bodyguard. Hell, Tony figured that out, as did the guys I worked with."

"The night you rescued her?"

Looking away but smiling, I replied, "Think that was the night that cemented her love for me. I think she fell for me very quickly."

"And you?"

With a sigh, I ran a hand over my head, having cut my hair upon my return. I'd let it grow out a little while in Brazil. "I told myself that once I'd joined The Org, I'd try not to fall in love again. I've failed that task spectacularly more than once already."

"Well, when you head off to Berlin, try not to fall in love with Charlotte." She paused before adding, "Though if you want to fuck her..." Giving her a look, she smiled at me in return first. "What? You've been in Brazil for months and not only fucked Adriana but all her friends. I'm surprised the wife didn't want a piece of you too."

"I would only have said no because I wouldn't have done that to Tony."

"Like him?"

"Yeah. He's a good man. Whether it's just him saying the right things or not, I guess we'll only find out, but his heart does appear to be in the right place. I hope he wins."

"What will you do until you leave?"

"Do some training, to be honest. I've kept myself fit but I think I could do with some work at the range with firearms."

"I'll set something up for you tomorrow. Daily until you leave?"

"Please."

"Anything else?"

"Any word from the boss? I was sending weekly reports but never really heard much back."

Jennifer smiled. "Trust me, Nate. You got some bloody good intel. He activated some local assets and contacts to take care of the smaller problems. He wanted you close to Antonio simply because he knew you'd keep him safe." She took a sip of her beer before asking, "Did you know about the planned attack on NYE?"

"Yes, and I planned everything assuming something was going to happen. Joao and I were the last line of defence upstairs."

"Local assets took care of the problem, based on the plans you'd made and information you'd gathered, but we were confident you'd handle it should they have managed to enter the building itself."

Shaking my head, I suppressed a chuckle. "You know, I sometimes wonder if we're on the same side. Not you, Jen. I mean him. I know he works on a 'need to know' basis, but I swear I'm sometimes working with one hand behind my back."

"It's a sign of how much he trusts your instincts. You knew shit was going to go down so you anticipated and prepared. Your report was exemplary and, trust me on this, he was delighted to hear the night went off without a single problem."

"Apart from the night Adriana escaped, and she only told me how she had managed that a month or so later, I rarely had a problem. It wasn't easy but... Well, it was certainly more relaxing than any of the training I went through."

"Training is always meant to be tougher, Nate."

"Hmmm."

Jennifer stayed the night, the first time she'd done so since my return. We didn't have sex as neither of us was in the right frame of mind. I was still missing Adriana terribly, which she understood, though I assured Jen my feelings for her hadn't changed, that I'd proven more than capable of loving more than one woman in my life. That earned me a snuggle and a whisper that she still loved me too.

She sent me the specs of the operation after she returned home the next morning. After reading them over, I put through a request of what I would need. Nothing much, just the sort of things that came to mind. Not needing to leave for ten days, I spent nearly every hour getting mind and body back to the regular job. Brazil had been easy. I was actually looking forward to pitting my wits against the true enemy once again.

I realised Jennifer has missed me more than she'd vocally admit as she was at my house every night between that Friday night and the night before I was due to leave. We spent a lot of the time talking than anything else, though after I'd been back for two weeks, we ended up making out on the couch, slowing disrobing each other between there and my bed, her face lighting up when I slid my cock inside her for the first time in months.

"Can I say it's back home now?" she wondered as I slowly thrust into her.

"It certainly approves of where it is right now."

"Oh, is it going to fill me up soon?"

"First time of a few, I hope."

Dragging me down to kiss her, she met my eyes again. "As long as we work together, Nate, this will always be us. I'll never say no to being with you like this, no matter what."

"Feel the same way, Jen. You've always been an absolute fucking knockout."

It felt just like old times after the first night together. I almost said to her 'just like riding a bicycle', though I didn't think she'd appreciate the connotation that she was... yeah... I definitely didn't say that out loud. The night before I was due to fly out to Berlin, she did offer me something we'd never done together. I'd already packed a bag and was simply waiting for her usual nightly arrival.

Walking into my apartment in a long coat, she took it off to reveal she was naked except for a pair of thigh highs and her usual heels. The real surprise was when she turned around and bent over, showing me the base of a plug buried in her arse. "Oh," I said.

Turning back towards me, she sat down on my lap, resting a knee to either side of my legs. "Tonight, Nate, you're going nowhere except my arse. I've had this thing inside me all day. Just lube up your cock, apply a little more lube to me, then have your way with my arse." She leaned down to my ear. "I've never done it with a lover before."

"Really?" I asked, surprised as she seemed comfortable.

She kissed me softly before leaning back. "Dildo? Yes. Real cock? No. But..." She rested a hand on my chest. "I wanted to share something special with you," she whispered, "And it's never been something you've asked about, so I want to do it with you."

I made her squeal as I easily picked her up, carrying her over to the bed and gently lying her down. Quickly stripping off myself, I grabbed the tube of lube I kept in the top drawer to the side of my bed. I didn't have sex with anyone except Jennifer in the UK, so you can imagine what it was for... No, not my own arse...

Jennifer turned onto her knees, resting her head on a pillow, wiggling her rear end at me. Giving her a slap on each cheek provoked a gasp and giggle. Grabbing the base of the toy, I wiggled it first, making her moan softly, before I slowly pulled it out. It was one of those metallic toys I've seen others use. Two of the girls in Brazil had started wearing them when we'd made love, as they'd enjoyed the sensation of my cock in their pussy and a toy in their butt.

Lubing up my cock first, I poured some more on her before placing the head of my cock at her rear hole. She turned her head to look into my eyes as I carefully pressed forward. Feeling the head of my cock pop inside her, she was still incredibly warm and tight, despite the fact she'd been wearing a toy for hours. Waiting for her to nod, she grinned and nodded before I slid my cock deeper into her arse.

"Fucking hell," I grunted.

"Better than a dildo," she murmured.

Slowly sliding back and forth, I let her get used to the thick cock inside her arse before I buried myself completely, something that made us both groan. Then she broken into a fit of giggles. "Mein Gott, warum haben wir das nicht schon früher gemacht?"

"Oh, she's whipped out the German. It must be good!"

"Fuck me, Nate. Fuck my arse!"

Leaning forward, she lifted herself up so I could kiss her. "Your demand will be honoured, Julia."

Her face lit up at the use of her old name. "You remembered..."

"Whenever you want. I'm Nate, you're Julia. It will always be our little secret. Now get that pretty head of yours back on the pillow, take a deep breath, because your perfect arse is about to be fucked, as you asked."

She did so before suggesting something, ensuring I turned us both around, so we were facing the mirror that I had against the wall. As I slowly started to pump into her arse, I kept an eye on her face half the time, while looking down to watch my cock disappear inside her arse was a real thrill. It was rare we got down to sex without even any foreplay, so reaching under to have a feel of her pussy, and the fact she was dripping wet, wasn't a surprise.

"Put two fingers in your pussy," I told her.

"Nate," she moaned as she immediately did as I requested.

"I'd love you to orgasm just from my cock in your arse, but I'm not sure it'll happen, but as long as you do orgasm, gorgeous..."

"Harder," she moaned, "Fuck me harder. I want to feel you blast my insides."

God, that woman had a way of talking. Leaning forward to grab a handful of hair, I pulled back as I slapped her arse harder. She cried out but her face was one of utter bliss, her eyes gazing into mine as they met in the mirror. I wasn't fucking her as hard as I could. Though she'd had a toy up there, being fucked was different, and I didn't want to hurt her.

Still, the feeling of her tight, warm little arse was a real thrill and the fact I felt the oncoming orgasm rather quickly didn't surprise me. "Fuck," I grunted, and she seemed to realise, pushing back against me.

"Harder!" she whimpered. I realised why when I felt her squeeze my cock tightly, her eyes rolling back as she almost screamed. Letting go of her hair, her head collapsed onto the pillow. Leaning forward, pushing her arse lower down, I started to drive my cock harder and harder. When she started to whimper again, not able to get many words out, I did worry again, but she managed to tell me to keep going until I did cum.

"Fuck, I love you," I growled.

She managed a giggle. "You're just saying that because you're in my butt."

"And a lovely butt it is, Julia."

"Say it again."

Leaning down to her ear, I whispered, "I love you, Julia."

"Please cum so we can cuddle for a bit. Then I'm riding your big cock."

It was the sort of orgasm that had me almost collapsing on her back, both of us breathing heavily as it proved to be quite the workout. Going to pull out, she reached back to hold me in place, asking me to stay where I was, that she was enjoying the feeling far more than she would have thought. My cock remained harder than usual. Perhaps it was the tight confines...

When I did finally pull out, I spread her cheeks and took note of what I'd done. She had a lovely little gape, and she did spring a surprise when turning around to have a look in the mirror. "It'll look ever better when you're done with me later, Nate."

"Want a drink?"

"I'll take a glass of liquor if you're having one."

Relaxing back against the headboard of the bed with a tumbler in hand, we shared the occasional glance and laughed each time. She finished her drink in a couple of large gulps, taking my half-filled glass from me before sliding herself back onto my lap. Again, she just gazed into my eyes for a little while. I'd never tire of looking at her face in return.

Grabbing the lube, she applied a little more to my cock, stroking me for a few minutes until I was hard again, not saying a word otherwise, though leaving the occasional soft kiss on my lips, watching for a reaction that wasn't going to come just yet.

I shuffled down the bed slightly, enough my head was still elevated, but apart from bending my knees, I was going to leave all the work to her, as that was exactly what she wanted, if I judged correctly. Lifting herself up, she grasped the base of my cock and pressed it to her rosebud, smiling at me as I slid into her easier than the first time, letting her control how slowly my entire length disappeared.

"Fucking hell, that's good," she murmured.

"Love my cock, gorgeous?"

"Pussy. Arse. Mouth. Don't care, always feels wonderful, Nate."

As she started to slowly ride me, both of us aware I'd last far longer this time around. Leaning forward to take one of her nipples in my mouth, I felt her hand on the back of my head, the other resting on my shoulder for balance, though she was riding me slowly for the time being. I didn't otherwise move except resting a hand at her hip to help keep her balance.

She loved the attention I gave her nipples. Still delightfully pink, standing out slightly whenever she was turned on. I'd suck and nibble, always provoking a moan or squeal, particularly if the use of teeth was unexpected. Kissing up her neck, that was always a sensitive area of hers, her moans softer but the hand on her head firmer. Up towards her cheek before I kissed her mouth, our tongues playfully duelling. All of this was enough to almost distract me from the fact I was buried in her arse, and she was riding me faster and faster.

"Nate," she finally moaned, breaking the kiss.

Meeting her eyes, I licked my thumb and lowered it between us. She smiled as I ran it down her body towards her pussy. She gasped when I ever so gently ran my thumb over her clit. She stopped with my cock buried in her arse. "Sensitive?" I wondered.

"I think I might orgasm too hard if..." Her smile broadened. "I'm going to go faster. Do it."

Feeling her riding me faster and faster had me taking a deep breath to keep myself under control. Jennifer was as turned on as I was, her mouth hungry for mine again. She almost squealed into my mouth when my thumb finally rubbed gently against her clit, feeling the angle of her movement change as she fucked herself even harder on my cock. As always, I worried that my lover was going to hurt herself in her exuberance, Jennifer breaking the kiss to catch her breath.

"Oh fuck, I'm going..."

I loved watching her orgasm. And she went wild, riding me even faster, if possible, tits jiggling about, her entire body shuddering as she did grab my hand to stop my thumb moving, raising it and sliding it into her mouth. As she came down from her orgasm, she met my eyes, continuing to suck on my thumb.

"You're a naughty girl," I whispered.

"I'm your naughty girl, Nate," she whispered back, "Want me to lean forward so you can just pound my tight little arse until you cum in me again?"

"I sometimes wonder what I've done to deserve you."

"Nate, I fell for you that first night on the plane out of Germany. And I still think you felt the same way about me. All I know is that I thank the Director every day for giving me this assignment with you."

Getting into a better position for both of us, she rested on her forearms to either side of my body while I grabbed her arse and fucked her hard. Easiest way to put it. Her face lit up at first, but the faster and harder I fucked her, I noticed the look on her face change. What I didn't expect was... Well, the orgasm that hit her. We both ended up smiling at the surprise.

"Cum in me," she begged.

Good thing for her that I was close and, after another couple of minutes at best, I slammed my cock into her and exploded. Spurt after spurt, an even better orgasm than my first one, before I made sure she was relaxed on top of me as I sagged back onto the bed. Running my fingers up and down her spine, she shuffled to get comfortable, her head resting under my chin.

"Going to miss you again. You've only just come back."

"Maybe my next job after this will be close to home." Lifting her chin, I added, "I'd ask you just to move in but..."

"I can't, Nate. You know that too. We have to remain separate." She sighed before kissing me softly. "I think about it too though. Trust me. But any sort of domesticity just isn't possible. The job we do is more important. You know that. We're just the good sort of distraction at times like this."

Heading to the shower for a wash, I spent a lot of time cleaning her tight little behind, though she warned me not to go sticking my cock in it again. She was feeling a little sore, which wasn't a surprise. Cuddling in bed afterwards, enjoying the warmth from the gas heaters as it was bitterly cold outside, her hand ran up and down my chest as mine ran along her side. No need for talk to fill the silence in moments like that. We'd been working together for a while by now and had been intimate partners for almost as long.

I was taking a different route to Berlin, taking the Eurostar to Brussels, then connecting trains via Cologne and onto Berlin. Jennifer saw me off the St. Pancras station, one last kiss and a warning to be safe before I had to pass through immigration, travelling under my second identity as I'd be doing business in Germany. Apparently...

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,324 Followers