The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes," she cried softly, "Know what you're doing, Nick?"

"Had a couple of lovers who liked different things."

I made sure I spent a lot of time teasing her, enjoying her taste, the way she reacted to everything I did. When she spread her legs wider still, the look on her face was one of utter lust and pleasure, winking at her before I gave her clit a gentle lick. Moaning even louder, she begged me to give that attention, while my fingers were angled in her arse that I was almost rubbing in the right place.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck..."

"Cum for me, sweetie," I murmured.

She clenched around my fingers while her thighs squashed my head as her orgasm hit her hard. Feeling her hand gently press the top of my head, she whispered urgently for me to relent pressure on her clit but to keep my fingers pumping into her arse. Moving my tongue away from her clit calmed her down, letting her catch her breath before she asked me to help her orgasm again.

"As many as you want, sweetie."

"Lie on your back. I want to return the favour."

Relenting rather quickly, I lay down as she eagerly straddled me first, kissing me deeply, giggling when she broke the kiss to state she tasted rather nice on my lips. Carefully spinning around, her lips wrapped around my cock, and she wasted no time sucking me off, her tongue action driving me wild while she remembered to give my balls attention. I focused on her pussy again, moaning loudly when I slid fingers inside her arse.

As turned on as she was, I wasn't surprised her next orgasm arrived rather quickly, before I moved my mouth from her pussy to her arse. "Oh god," she groaned, "Nick, no-one..."

"Make me cum. I'll eat your perfect little arse."

"Shouldn't have boarded that plane last time," she murmured.

I could only agree with her. Reckon we would have had a lot of fun together. Her arse was fantastic, though, being honest, I was now more concerned about my orgasm. She seemed to realise, moving her body off mine, turning her head enough that she could meet my eyes, watching my entire length disappear into her mouth and down her throat.

"Fucking hell," I grunted, feeling my orgasm approaching.

"Swallowing everything," she stated quickly.

Polite enough to let her know I was close, her eyes met mine again, sparking in the light of the lamps to either side of the bed. Groaning loudly, she was ready for the first spurt to fire into her mouth, quickly followed by three or four more until I relaxed back into the bed, gently stroking her body next to mine as she continued to suck on my cock until she released it, feeling her tongue run up and down my shaft.

With a giggle, she turned to snuggle against me, wrapping my arm around her. "This is nice," she whispered, "I've been single since my divorce. He couldn't handle, you know, my issues..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. At least it has meant I can truly focus on myself. Get myself some therapy. Focus on my career. The only problem is that life can be a little lonely at times." Sliding up onto my lap again, she smiled down at me before leaning across to grab the lube. I shuddered when the cold gel hit my cock, though her warm hand felt much warmer, and it didn't take her long to have me nice and hard again. "I want to be in control first," she explained, "Then you can really fuck me later. I want to be on my knees when you do, Nick." Leaning down to kiss me, she whispered, "Can I stay with you until you go home?"

"Yeah. Of course," I whispered back.

"A casual fling. I know you have to go home. And I can't do serious again. Not until I know I can have regular sex..." She kissed me. "When I'm cured, and if you're still around, I'd love you to, you know, be the first to have my pussy in a long, long time..."

Moving my hands down to her arse, I gave each cheek a firm squeeze. "But right now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Good thing for you is that I do love anal. And with a cock like yours, Nick... Mein Gott, I'm going to cum so hard later."

We both groaned when I slid inside her. She took her time, as she let me know that she did have toys to play with, but she was still incredibly tight. Her face lit up in a smile once I was buried, leaning down to kiss me again, moaning softly that she'd rarely felt anything bigger inside her. Even compared to a toy or two she liked to enjoy.

Resting a hand on my chest, she started to ride me nice and slow. I was thankful she'd already made me cum, as there was a good chance I'd have cum within a couple of minutes otherwise. Her tits jiggled with every bounce she made on my cock, her eyes gazing down into mine the entire time. Licking my thumb, she smiled again as I placed my hand at her hip, my hand more than large enough that my thumb could go where I planned.

"Not yet," she whispered, "I just want to focus on your cock where it is for now."

I moved my hands to her breasts, which earned another heart-warming smile. "Before you ask, I love them," I said.

No idea how long she rode me for but when she had an orgasm, I think we were both caught by surprise. I recognised the way she started to move, the moans that escaped her, the way her breathing changed, but she was the first woman I'd been with that came only from anal without doing anything else.

Leaning forward, I moved my hands to her arse as she didn't even need to ask what she wanted, kissing me deeply again as I started to pump up into her. Needing to break the kiss, she begged me to fuck her harder. Raising my eyebrows, as like any lover, I didn't want to hurt them, but another kiss assured me that it was what she wanted.

"Fucking hell," I groaned, "Your arse is spectacular."

"Wait until you're fucking me from behind. The view is even better."

Despite fucking her hard, I managed to laugh, as did she. Kissing me again, I grabbed her arse even harder, the sign to her I was getting close. "Fill my arse, Nick. Fill it right up!"

She got what she wanted a couple of minutes later, groaning so loudly, I wondered if we'd annoy or even wake up the neighbours. I felt her squeezing my cock, almost milking it for every drop of cum possible, before I relaxed back on the bed while she lowered herself to rest on my chest. Caressing her back, she snuggled tighter against me. "Well, that was worth waiting for," she giggled.

"Make an impression, did I?"

"As I said, part of me wishes you didn't get on that plane the first time. Should have asked you for coffee."

"I'd have been very tempted. But it's the job..."

Ten minutes later, Charlotte was on her knees, head almost buried in a pillow, one hand at her hip, the other resting on her back as I fucked her hard as soon as I slid my cock back inside her arse. Through her moans, she begged me to just keep fucking her. I wasn't going to cum anytime soon, savouring the feeling of her tight, warm little hole, and the fact she seemed to be loving every second herself.

Leaning forward, I gently grabbed her ponytail, forcing her head back though she managed to glance back with a smile. Her face changed as I started to fuck her even faster. "Mein Gott!" she cried, "Keep going!"

"Not stopping until I fill you again, Lottie."

I kept pulling on her ponytail until she asked me to let it go, her head resting on the pillow. Lowering her arse, I knew what she wanted, leaning forward and changing the angle, really starting to drive into her. That provoked more than one groan of delight, watching her face break out into a large grin as she opened her eyes, seeing mine watch her.

"Don't stop, Nick. I'm loving this so much," she whimpered.

Pulling her up and back against my chest, I ran my hand down to her pussy, gently fondling her clit again. She must have enjoyed an orgasm within a minute as I continued to drive into her arse. Turning her head to kiss me, I ran my hand back up from her clit to her breasts, taking a nipple in my fingers and giving it a squeeze, provoking half a giggle.

Pumping into her faster and faster, I felt the onset of another orgasm, biting into her neck though ensuring not hard enough to leave a mark. That would be a little embarrassing. Warning her I was close, she started to move back against me, resting her head against my shoulder, gazing up into my eyes. "Please cum in me," she whispered.

I did as she requested within a couple of minutes, and to be honest, that was me done. Sitting back on my knees, she sat on my lap, wrapping my arms around her as we caught out breath together. Feeling my cock eventually go soft and fall out of her, we agreed to enjoy a shower together before bed. Making out under the hot water was rather erotic, and I enjoyed the look in her eyes. We liked each other a lot already.

Enjoying breakfast together the next morning was nice, and thankfully, arriving together wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Arriving early, we discussed final preparations with the people needed already in position. The Iranian have returned from morning prayers and would likely leave his apartment around an hour before the meeting.

Charlotte and I would not be involved in the snatch operation. We would be watching from nearby before heading straight to the building where I'd conduct the interrogation. I had a laptop on my lap, Charlotte behind the wheel, as we took position, hearing constant communication from the moment the Iranian left his apartment.

Everything went off without a hitch. The two men met on a bench, talked briefly, before there was an obvious exchange. The Frenchman was snatched first once out of sight of the Iranian. He was then snatched as soon as he left the boundaries of the park. As soon as he was arrested and placed into an unmarked car, Charlotte drove us across Berlin to the empty building we'd designated as the place to interrogate.

Arriving outside, he was led inside, and I'd make him wait. Taking the folder from the backpack I'd brought along; Charlotte was clearly intrigued so I opened it up to show the contents. "He's a civilian," I said, "Subtle threats will work. I won't need to be what you might expect from someone who quite obviously has a lot of secrets about what he does."

Leaving him to sweat for an hour or so, Charlotte eventually called out all her people, leaving me to deal with the Iranian alone. As soon as I showed him the recent photos of his wife and children, he broke easily. He wasn't a spy; he was a civilian. Obviously intelligent, but terrified and out of his depth. He told me all about his life, which I could verify easily from everything we'd learned about him ever since he'd arrived in Switzerland.

Recording everything he said through my laptop, I quickly forwarded that onto the Jennifer and the Director, as I knew the information would eventually end up where it was needed. Clearly frightened what was going to happen next, he met my eyes across the table. "What happens now?"

"That depends on you, Doctor Ahmadi. Do you enjoy living in Europe?"

"I do," he replied quietly, "My wife and children especially. The have and will have far more opportunities here than at home."

Turning off all recording devices, I clasped my hands together in front of me. "I'm sure you've already figured out your life is in my hands. Thing is, Doctor, I don't want to kill you, nor send you away to be tortured and god only knows what else. I've got enough blood on my hands as it is." I paused, meeting his eyes. I sensed that, at heart, this was a good man. A family man. What he had done didn't make him a bad or evil man. "I'm going to make you an offer. I'm willing to grant you asylum in Switzerland. Trust me, I have the contacts to do that for your family. Rest assured, you'll be watched like a hawk, but maybe you can make a new life for yourself and your family. New identities. A new life."

"You'd do that?"

"I have your file here. You can easily find work in at least three other fields. The only question is how loyal..."

"Sir, I'm surprised they sent me away like this. But I am being watched by them too. I'm sure they're searching for me now."

"They'll be taken care of. And I'll ensure a new home for you in Switzerland. If not in Switzerland, we could move you elsewhere in Europe. A new identity for you and your family."

"You would do that for my family?"

"You haven't lied to me once, Doctor Ahmadi. I will not lie to you in return. Once you leave here, you can't return to the apartment you were staying in. I will organise a new apartment, then I will ask local assets to get in touch with your family. Does your wife know what you do?"

"Vaguely. I try to keep her out of it. The children simply enjoy living where we do now."

"Wait here." Rising from me seat, I walked to the door leading outside, gesturing for Charlotte to talk. When I told her what I was doing, the smile on her face suggested it wasn't something she'd expected me to do either. "Can you get on the phone and find him a safehouse. Then we take care of those who were looking after him. I'll get assets in place in case they go after his family in Switzerland."

Plans were quickly put in place and Doctor Ahmadi found himself taken to a safehouse outside of Berlin. As for his watchers, they were clearly searching for the doctor as they were found searching his old apartment. I didn't ask what would happen to them, focusing on my communication with Jennifer and the Director again about his family in Switzerland. For the first time in months, I received a call from the Director over a secure line.

"Unusual method of dealing with the issue. But I'll ensure your word is kept. I have assets on the move to secure the family. Do you trust him to behave?"

"Yes. But I told him we'd keep watch of him anyway. He was terrified and no doubt thought we'd just end up putting his bullet in his head."

"I'll open up avenues of communication. As I have you on the phone, remain in Berlin for the time being. Jennifer will send you details of your next assignment in due course."

"Will do."

Returning to base, nearly everything had already been packed away, Charlotte only requiring picking up her own equipment. It was amusing to see how quickly the operation was ended though I knew there'd be plenty of reports written and submitted over the coming days. Heading back downstairs to her car, she packed away her things into the boot before turning towards me.

"Your plans?"

"I'm in Berlin indefinitely. Apparently, there is another assignment on the way."

Her face lit up again. "So maybe you'd like some company while you're here? I'll return to normal duties tomorrow but..."

"Want to come back to the hotel now? Could do with a bite to eat, then a shower after all that." Smiling, I added, "Maybe you could join me in the shower?"

Leaning over to kiss me, she whispered, "Good thing I use various lubes and I have a water-based lube in my bag for such occasions."

"Are you suggesting something, Miss Sommer?"

"I'm telling you that I want to spend the night with you, Nick. And maybe tomorrow night... And the night after that..."

"I'd like that."

"Good. Because I've had a delightful tingle all day and your cock will be just the thing to help that tingle."

She raced us back to the hotel, ensuring she was parked before we stepped out together. As soon as we were in the elevator, she was all over me, barely breaking our kiss between the doors opening and the door to my room.

We didn't leave again until the next morning for breakfast, Charlotte unable to stop smiling though noticeably sat down carefully when we finally headed downstairs to eat.

*****

A/N - For anyone wondering what the 'acute condition' I was referring, I've read that a small minority of women do suffer from something called 'Vaginismus'. Basically, it can make vaginal penetrative sex incredibly painful for women. The cause can be both physical and psychological. Treatments are available and are generally successful, dependent on the severity.

Next chapter will be found in Incest/Taboo. It is not going to lead to the end of the story just yet though.