The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travelling under my second identity meant I could at last stay in a fine hotel and the fact I was coming and going constantly wouldn't raise any eyebrows. I arrived late in Berlin after a long day of travel, ready to just order in some room service, spending the night reviewing the intel I had before meeting with the local team the next morning.

Enjoying breakfast the next morning, I thought a local contact would just call me to set up details of where I'd be expected or at least be picked up. What I didn't expect was for someone to join me at my table, looking up from the paper I was reading to see a woman I'd only ever seen once in my life, but I recognised immediately. Rising to my feet, I offered my hand. "Charlotte Sommer?"

Her face lit up with a sweet smile. She ticked some boxes I liked immediately. Brunette. Blue eyes. The suit she wore was pinned to her curves. She wasn't tall, around six inches shorter than me. If I wasn't as confident as I was nowadays, I'd have been awkward as fuck around her. "Hello, Nick. It's nice to see you again."

Gesturing to the chair next to mine, she sat down. "Nice to see you, Charlotte. At least we're meeting under better circumstances this time. Can I get you something? Breakfast? Or at least a coffee?"

"I'll never say no to a coffee."

Once a coffee was placed in front of her, and my cup was refilled, we discussed the mission as I finished breakfast. "I'm assuming my people have fed you most of the information?"

"Not just your people, but he is someone being watched by a number of organisations. The passport he's using is one that's been flagged. He's been living in Switzerland under the assumed identity for at least six months. His devices have all been hacked and tagged, but we haven't made a move until we knew who his contact was and where they were going to meet. We'll head to our base, and you run over our plans. I'm aware your priority is the Iranian?"

"Correct. His file is back in my room. I need to interrogate him as he has a wealth of information we need regarding their nuclear program. I'm honestly surprised he's outside the country, but considering his wealth of knowledge, I guess they wanted the smartest man for the job. What do we know about the Frenchman?"

"He works for the French Government. He's committing treason."

"Now I know why I was told he'd just be handed back to the French. They won't be happy. How many days until the meet?"

"Three days. We have surveillance of the Iranian. The Frenchman won't be arriving until the day of the meet. He's flying in from Paris." Smiling, she added, "You know all this already, Nick."

"I know. Just wanted to chat about it before we get down to business."

"How long are you in Berlin for?"

I met her eyes and enjoyed the sparkle in her blue eyes. "Well, I've booked the hotel room for a week. I am here for a conference... Apparently... Three days of surveillance then whoever long I need to get the information required. But I'll break the Iranian quickly. There's a way of getting to a man without needing to do a single thing to him."

"What's that?"

Taking my wallet out, I found the photos I had and slid them over the table. "His wife. His children. My threats won't be subtle."

"Where are they?"

I couldn't help smirk. "They're safe at home. It will only be threats, Charlotte. I don't work like that, but he won't know. My people are already watching them. I'll show him a few photos. His wife at work. His kids leaving school. His family enjoying dinner at home. He'll talk in the end. Every man has a weak point. Very few would be willing to sacrifice their family."

"And then what?" she asked quietly. I just met her eyes. No need to say anything as she would already know what would happen to him. It would look like death from natural causes. "I assume you've done this sort of thing before?"

"It's not only them getting the bomb. The place is a tinderbox. And if certain other actors in the region, such as the Israeli's, get even a sniff that Iran are close to the bomb, they'll start attacking their facilities. And once that happens..."

"The whole place erupts," she muttered. Noticing my empty plate and mug, she smiled. "Ready to go?"

"I'll just go grab a couple of things from my room. I'll meet you in the foyer."

She had a regular BMW 3-Series waiting outside in the car park, driving us across Berlin to a rather nondescript office building in the old East Berlin. It was a small team, only Charlotte and two others at base, with another two tracking the movements of the Iranian. Two others watched him on the second shift. Asking what he'd been doing, he was playing the tourist while also meeting what were other contacts. They would be swept up in addition to the main man.

"Protection?" I wondered, "From the reports, he travelled alone but I would assume he has some sort of protection detail."

I knew all the answers though it was always best to discuss everything openly to form ideas. I wasn't perfect and someone could have information we missed or an idea that would work perfectly regarding the situation.

"We're aware the embassy is providing a form of protection, but as they don't want to draw attention to him, they keep their distance."

"But they'll certainly provide close protection for the meeting," I suggested, "So we'd best have everyone in play when we take him down. Local assets?"

"Once I make the call, the BND will take the Frenchman. The Iranian is yours. We know this is your show. Known from the start when we received the dossiers on the targets."

"Okay. All I want to do is get a lay of the land first. Any idea on where they might meet?"

"That's something we've attempted to anticipate. We believe they'll do it somewhere public, believing it will provide protection. Meeting in some back alley or abandoned warehouse leaves them exposed."

"Any recent communication?"

Charlotte shook her head. "No. The last message said the Frenchman would provide details where they would meet the day before his arrival."

"Okay. We keep the constant observation of the Iranian. We have eyes on the Frenchman? The information I have is that the government has been informed and are happy that we allow the meeting, make the snatch and we hand him back."

"That's correct, Nick. That's what we have too."

"Good. Where is he now?"

"Currently in his apartment. He observes prayer twice a day, at dawn and at dusk. He keeps himself busy but has no idea he's being observed."

"Or so you hope?"

Charlotte smiled at me. "No, someone like him would give himself away."

"I know."

We spent the day making plans and reviewing information before I asked Charlotte to take me out so I could observe him myself. We followed him from the apartment he was staying in all the way to the mosque where he went to pray. After that, we followed him to a take-away store, where he grabbed what was obviously his dinner, before he returned to his apartment.

I'd got a good look at the man. He wandered around without a care in the world. No hint of any nerves. Definitely no hint that he thought he was being observed. Or, if he did know, he wasn't going to attract any further attention. Charlotte drove me back to my hotel once the Iranian was back inside, handing me details that would allow me to tap into any communications in the event he chose to make a move.

"Want to join me for dinner?" I asked before getting out.

The smile was immediate. "I'll go home and change. Dinner here or elsewhere?"

"Food here is meant to be pretty good. Maybe dinner here tonight and..."

The smile broadened. "Dinner again tomorrow night too?"

"I'd like that."

"Let me get something better on. Probably need a shower too. I'll call when I'm on my way back. I'll come by the U-Bahn."

"I'll see you soon."

Returning to my room, I sent Jennifer the usual daily report. Of course, she called me immediately and started to tease me about Charlotte. When I told her she'd be returning for dinner, the laughter had me chuckling at the same time. According to her, I wasn't wasting any time. I retorted and said it was just dinner between colleagues. She snorted, said I was full of shit, and rang off by asking for her number so they could compare notes.

Showering and dressing in more casual clothing than what I'd been wearing earlier, I was waiting in the bar when Charlotte appeared an hour or so after we'd split up. She was wearing a gorgeous black dress that showed off more leg than I would have assumed. Being the gentleman I was, I helped her onto her stool before asking what drink she wanted, suggesting we drink and chat as I'd made reservations for a little later.

Drinking at the bar provided ample opportunity for idle chit-chat, getting to know Charlotte more than just her name, that fact she worked for the BND, and that she was bloody attractive. She was actually older than I was by a few years. She'd been a police officer in Cologne, where she'd been born and lived for most of her life, before switching to the BND and moving to Berlin. She was single though only after a somewhat bitter divorce. She was thankful that at least kids were not involved.

Moving to the restaurant when we were called, I made sure to sit close to her as we continued to chat about our lives. She didn't know much about my Nick Stevens persona, so I could mix a little of Nathan Smith into the life that was Nick Stevens. I didn't and couldn't go into too much detail, but as I was obviously well tanned, I did say I'd spent time in Brazil recently for a job.

Dinner was fantastic, enjoying a main meal and dessert, and I liked the fact she had no problem ordering more than one beer while we ate. She asked I call her 'Lottie' when we were not at work as she preferred it to her full name, much like I was Nick instead of Nicholas.

Adjourning to the bar for a last drink before she returned to home, it was bitterly cold when we headed out, taking her hand in mine even though we both wore gloves as we walked to the nearest station. "Thank for dinner, Nick," she said after we'd descended the stairs.

"You're welcome. Thanks for keeping me company."

"Why don't you come to my place for dinner tomorrow night?" I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as she stepped closer. "Maybe... Maybe you'd like to stay the night?" she asked softly. Raising my eyebrows, she chuckled lightly. "I prefer being forward, Nick. I'm too old to play games, and certainly not going to apologise for the fact that I enjoy sex."

"So am I. Yes, I'd love to join you for dinner tomorrow night."

Her face lit up. "Good. Bring a bag with a change of clothes when I pick you up tomorrow morning."

We gave into temptation and finally kissed each other. Once our tongues met, she released a little whimper, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. She was wearing a thick coat though I could still feel the curves of her body, only breaking apart when we needed to come up for breath. "About bloody time we did that," she murmured.

"Can I admit that the first time we met, part of me didn't want to get on that plane but ask you out for a coffee instead."

"I sometimes wish you had done so, Nick."

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, Lottie. Unless..." I gestured back with my head.

"No... Trust me, Nick, I'd love to say the night. But I'd better go home tonight, at least."

I kissed her again. "Goodnight," I whispered.

Smiling, she returned the word before walking through the barriers and down the stairs to the platform. Grinning to myself, I returned to the hotel, grabbing a bottle of beer from the bar before heading upstairs to my room. I focused on work, sending Jennifer a report of what we'd done during the day. I was confident everything would go without a hitch. The only concern was where the Iranian and Frenchman would meet.

Charlotte arrived early to join me for breakfast, continuing our conversation from the previous evening. There was no major news about the Iranian. He'd left home for morning prayers, was otherwise being monitored, but the good news was that the Frenchman had been in contact. The meet would take place the next day.

"And the meeting place?" I asked.

"They're meeting in the Tiergarten at midday."

"Interesting. I would have thought they'd meet and possibly exchange somewhere with a crowd. Somewhere like Alexanderplatz, by the Brandenburg Gate or in the crowds by the old Wall."

"They plan to meet at midday. Though it's cold, there are still crowds around during the middle of the day."

"Well, we know what the Iranian looks like. Long as we have eyes on him the entire time."

Heading to base after breakfast, other officers from the BND arrived as we made our plans. We'd keep him under observation the entire way, assuming he'd take the U-Bahn across Berlin. The Tiergarten would be sealed as soon as both men were inside it, with officers ready to grab both of them once they'd meet. We knew it was an exchange of nuclear information and secrets, probably nothing more than a flash or USB drive.

Charlotte and I travelled to the Tiergarten in the afternoon with a few officers, trying to figure out the best meeting place, in addition to where we'd place the local officers to ensure neither of them got away. Before returning to base, we returned to the observation post of the Iranian, finding he'd done little since going to morning prayers, so I was confident to leave him babysat while Charlotte and I finally called it a day.

"Hang on a second, your name is Charlotte, and you live in..."

"Don't," she warned.

"Is that why you moved here?"

Stopping at a red light, she looked at me and smiled. "Behave, Nick."

"Come on, surely you must understand why it's funny?!" She gave me a look, so I added, "Well, it's not as pretty as you, Lottie."

"Oooh, good save. I was just about to turn around and take you back to the hotel." The dead eyed stare lasted a couple of seconds before she broke out into giggles. "No, I wouldn't do that anyway. I want your company tonight."

Her one-bedroom apartment was spacious as she admitted to getting rid of a lot of things after her divorce. It was warm so we immediately took off our coats, Charlotte leaving her bag on the coffee table as I followed her to the kitchen as she offered me a drink. Opening a bottle of beer each, pouring them into glasses, she'd already prepared everything, so she only needed to put things in the oven as we sat on the couch as it cooked. Chatting away again, I was surprised at how comfortable it was, Charlotte having no problem discussing anything and everything about her life.

"Can I ask one question, Nick?" she finally asked.

"Sure."

She took a gulp of her beer before placing the glass down, meeting my eyes. "Is Nick Stevens your real name?"

"Why do you ask?" I wondered.

"When I was tasked with tracking you down when you were here last time, we were told no questions, no anything. We were simply told to stop you by any means necessary. I remember talking to a couple of the men you took down and they thought, well, you're clearly not CIA, not MI6, and you're not from anywhere in Europe. So... Let's call it curiosity."

Taking a sip of my own beer first, I finally nodded. "Fair enough. I'll give you as honest an answer as I can. Nicholas Stevens is my real name. If you were to conduct a thorough investigation of my background, I am who I say I am. But I wasn't given the name Nicholas Stevens when I was born."

Smiling, she took my hand. "Thank you for being honest."

"You asked, and being honest even further, I didn't want to lie. Long as it stays between us."

"Of course. I won't ask who you were before."

Pulling up the right sleeve of my shirt to show my tattoo, she ran her fingers over it. "I was a Royal Marine. I won't say too much, but I saw plenty of action and part of me does miss the life."

"Does this mean I'm going to love seeing you with a shirt off?"

"I've kept the same training regime even though I haven't been in the service for a while now. Therefore, if you like men who keep fit..."

She practically leapt on me, finding myself on my back as we made out. My hands ended up on her back, one moving down to her very firm arse. She grinned while kissing me, giggling when I gave that firm arse quite a squeeze. Murmuring something about strong hands, her tongue ended up in my mouth again as she moved her body so she straddled my lap, and she would have easily noticed the erection I was now sporting.

"I'll take care of that for you after dinner," she said upon breaking the kiss, "We should probably eat first."

Dinner was superb, one of those traditional German dishes with lots of meat and potato, some vegetables and sauerkraut on the side, that went well with another beer, conversation continuing to flow easily. Returning to the couch after she turned on the stereo, providing a little background music, we resumed making out, clothing disappearing until I was in my underwear, Charlotte in just her panties with my lips wrapped around of her nipples.

My hand was casually feeling her up and her panties were getting increasingly wet. But when she quickly grabbed my wrist, I stopped what I was doing to meet her eyes. "Something wrong?" I asked, resting on an elbow as she looked unsure all of a sudden.

"Nothing that you're doing, Nick. Trust me on that, but I need to tell you something before we move to the bedroom."

"Okay. Whatever it is, I can handle it."

"I have a condition, let's call it. A very acute condition which means enjoying regular sex is quite painful. In fact, I just don't do it because it's never pleasurable."

"You mean penis in vagina sex?" I asked humorously.

The joke relaxed her as she laughed for a moment. "Yes, that's what I mean. I'm sorry. I should have..."

Kissing her softly, I asked, "So how do we get around that minor issue?"

"Well, I have another hole that can be used, but you'd be surprised at how many men actually have no interest in it."

"I love pussy as much as the next man, but I assume 'another hole' meaning that delightful little rosebud between those very firm cheeks you have?"

"It's less painful that regular sex, Nick. And because of my problem, I've actually found that I love going down on a man, making him cum in my mouth, then bending over and feeling him slide into my arse. Unfortunately, as I said..."

"Been a while?"

"I'm in treatment for my condition, but a lot of it is psychological. There are reasons why. I don't want to go into it right now. It'll ruin the mood." But the look in her eyes told me enough. Kissing her softly, she managed a smile. "As long as you're gentle with me," she whispered.

"Can I still go down on you?" She nodded eagerly. "But just nothing inside?"

"I'd love nothing more but... I can't... Even a finger..."

"Okay," I said softly, "Looks like I get to please both holes with my tongue first then."

Moving to the bedroom, stripping ourselves completely naked by the time we were on her bed, she spread her legs as I resumed my focus on her breasts. She asked if I wanted a blowjob at the same time, assuring her we could do that later. I wanted to eat her out first. Think that earned me brownie points as she moaned softly, kissing down her flat, toned stomach, inhaling her seductive scent. She was dripping wet, so at she was turned on.

Kissing her all over, I ignored her pussy until she was begging me to lick it. When I ran my tongue along her slit the first time, she noticeably shuddered, wondering if she was going to tense up or not. She looked down and met my eyes. "Please," she whimpered.

Thirty seconds after starting, I let her know she tasted utterly fucking fantastic, to which she smiled down at me, begging me not to stop until I'd made her orgasm. Aware nothing could slide inside her, I asked if she had lube. Aware of what I wanted to do, I lubed up her little rosebud, then made sure my fingers were nice and slick, before I inserted a couple of fingers inside her arse.