The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She burst into laughter though stopped suddenly, gazing up into my eyes. "You know, my brother used to say the same thing."

"Marines are hard bastards. Have to be. It's the life we led. But having families and people we love keeps us grounded. We can switch off when we're comfortable."

We held hands the entire way home, glancing to see her return a shy smile each and every time. Part of me wanted to stop and tell her everything. Who I really was. How much I still loved her. How much I still loved Amy, Hannah, Emma... How much I missed everyone. How I still carried guilt for ensuring such a lie was spread. It had been worth the price at the time, the promise of doing greater than what I was doing.

But being with Katie then and there, it wasn't worth it. I was at least partly regretting getting into that Humvee all those years ago.

Walking into her apartment, as soon as she closed the door and locked it, I was leapt upon. Staggering back and collapsing on the couch, she straddled my lap, taking of her coat as I managed to get my arms out of mine at least. "Cuddles in the bedroom," she whispered, "But I really want a good make-out session, Nick. There's something about you I just really like already..."

"Feel the same way about you, Katie."

We only stopped making out once we were down to underwear. That's when she rested her forehead against mine, grabbing my fingers so I could feel her heartbeat at her neck. Picking her up easily, arms and legs wrapping around me, I easily carried her to the single bedroom, able to pull the blankets back and carefully lying her down, before I walked around the bed and got in the other side.

Resuming out make out session, she didn't miss the fact I was rock hard, but I didn't want to push the issue. Thankfully, she eventually broke the kiss, cuddling against my chest, ensuring my hands were caressing her back. "Can you sleep like this?" she whispered.

"Definitely," I whispered back.

"I don't know what it is, but I feel safe in your arms, Nick. Maybe it's because you were a Marine like my brother?"

"Possibly."

"I loved him so much," she whispered, "I miss him."

"I'm sorry. I know losing someone you love is difficult."

"Can I admit something?" she asked so softly, I barely heard it.

"You can tell me anything."

"I was in love with him. I still am. I always will be."

I knew that, of course. But hearing her admit that while lying in my arms, I had to do everything I could to stop myself from tearing up, let alone starting to cry. So I focused on caressing her back. Within a couple of minutes, she was fast asleep. Once she was, I couldn't help smile. If she felt the same way, did Amy? Hannah? Emma?

Soft hands caressing my cheek woke me up the next morning, opening my eyes to see Katie's glistening in the sunlight that was shining through her curtains. She continued to stroke my cheek for a few seconds, just gazing into her eyes, before she finally whispered, "I swear, there's something in your face that looks just like him."

Pulling her tighter, I left a soft kiss on her lips, slowly sliding my tongue into her mouth, earning a whimper of approval. Rolling onto my back, taking her with me, she would have felt the morning wood. As soon as her groin landed on my cock, she broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"You're making it very hard for me to get up and ready for the day, Nick," she said, giggling at her double entendre.

"How long do we have?"

"An hour."

"Definitely not long enough for everything I'd want to do with you."

"Oh, you have plans, Nick?"

"Well, it will depend on your plans for this weekend. Today being Friday..."

"When you are expected back in London?"

"Not sure. Haven't been told to return just yet."

Her face lit up in one of those smiles I'd seen nearly her entire life. "So I have you for a little while longer..." Then the smile faded, as she knew it was only going to be temporary. Resting down on my chest, she remained silent for a little while before whispering, "Well, this is one of those times I'll take what I can get."

She'd said the same thing to me in London years ago during a family visit. We'd spent the night together, similar to the night we'd just spent. Sure, a brother and sister sleeping together would be weird to most, but there wasn't anything overtly sexual. Sure, there was an attraction to each other that couldn't be denied, but nothing ever came of it. There were further instances that we were together, but she had a partner, so nothing ever happened. I wouldn't have allowed it, and she wouldn't either.

"Want to join me for a shower at least?"

"That means we see each other naked."

Smirking, she replied, "I know, and you can touch me too, if you want."

Katie had never actually seen me naked before. Anytime we had been in the same bed, there'd always been at least underwear between us. Taking my hand, she led me to quite a fine bathroom, illuminated and decorated rather nicely. Taking off her bra revealed a pair of perky breasts, taking a quick look inside the bra to check her size, before I hooked my thumbs into her panties and helped lower those, getting a good look at her groomed pussy. Spreading her legs a little, there was no missing the scent of her arousal.

Standing up, she helped take off my boxer-briefs, my cock almost smacking her in the face as she lowered them to the ground. "Oh my," she whispered, "Haven't seen one of those in a while. A real one, anyway."

We stepped into the shower stall once the water had warmed up. Within seconds, I had her pressed against the tiled wall, our mouths clamped together as I wasted no time sliding my fingers between her legs. I teased her at first before she broke the kiss and asked for those same fingers to be inside her, begging me to help her orgasm.

Sliding a pair of fingers into her, I found that special spot rather quickly, breaking the kiss again, watching her face light up as I managed to ensure I gave her clit some attention too, lowering my mouth to take one of her hard nipples in my mouth.

"Nick," she murmured.

"Cum for me, Katie," I murmured back.

"I wanted to masturbate next to you last night," she admitted, "But I was too tired!"

"Better when someone does it for you," I replied before refocusing on her other nipple.

Her body was quickly bucking against what I was doing with my right hand, feeling her fingers now running through my longer hair. There were a number of reasons why she wouldn't recognise me, the main factor being I was meant to be dead. Her words when I first woke up hadn't worried me though. Made my heart ache just that little bit more, in all honesty.

Feeling her leg lift to rest over my shoulder earned my attention. Removing my fingers earned a curious glance. I had to taste my sister for the first time, getting in position so I could use my mouth instead. My god, she was exquisite. She cried out in delight the moment my tongue touched her. Quickly grinding against my mouth, I knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she moaned.

Though I would have loved spending all morning teasing her, I knew she had to get to work, so slid my fingers back inside her, switched my tongue to her clit, and she enjoyed quite the orgasm after a couple of minutes. Listening to her deep breathing as she calmed down was rather sweet, lifting her leg from my shoulder so I could stand up. Her next kiss was something else entirely.

"Fucking hell, Nick," she murmured, "You need the favour... No, fuck it, I have time."

Falling to her knees, this was going to be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, sort of blowjob, which didn't bother me. She did tease me a little bit, running her tongue up and down my shaft, her eyes gazing up into mine. Once my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth, I knew I wasn't going to last long at all.

It wasn't just the suction she created by her lips. The expert use of her tongue sent shivers up my spine, enough I had to lay a hand on the wall to stop my knees buckling underneath me. "Fucking hell," I grunted.

As soon as her fingers started to fondle my balls, her head bobbing up and down on my cock even quicker, that was it. Nothing I could do was going to hold back my orgasm. Polite enough to at least give her some warning, she glanced up and smiled at me before she would have felt that first throb to signify I was on the verge.

"Oh god," I groaned as the first spurt erupted. Grasping the back of her head, I felt at least four or five more spurts fire into her mouth, hearing her almost gulp them down before I was finally empty.

Wanting to sag to the floor under my own weight, she eventually released my cock from her mouth as I dropped to my knees, caressing her cheek. In that moment, I ached to tell her who I was. Something must have shown in my face as she grinned, suddenly rather shy. "I haven't done anything like that in a long time," she confessed, "I've been single for a while now."

"What you said last night..."

She met my eyes. "I wasn't the only one in love with him. Does that..."

Smiling, I shook my head. "I remember a hot cousin or two. Brother or sister? Yes, it's different but I'm not one to judge. Sometimes, it can't be helped."

Hugging me tightly, her head against my chest again, we held each other until she told me that we really needed to wash and prepare to leave. Dressing in the same clothes as the night before was amusing, the sign someone had been out for a good night and not made it home. Katie dressed in sensible and regular office clothing, noticing she wore trousers due to the cold. Being Australian, I'm sure her first experiences of a European winter were eye-opening.

I rode with her for a few stops before I needed to get off and change. She wanted to spend the weekend together, no surprise there, letting her know I'd send her more than one message during the day. She suggested sending me more than one saucy picture in return before I stepped off the carriage, one last lingering kiss before the doors closed.

Returning to the hotel, I showered again before throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, no plans to leave the room until later that afternoon, at the earliest. Opening my laptop, I reviewed any emails that were of any great importance before I put a call through to Jennifer.

"Hello, Nate. Here I thought you'd forgotten all about little old me."

"Julia, you are unforgettable. But... um... I'm in trouble here. Not work wise. Personal wise."

"You found her, didn't you?"

"And you knew she was here." I sighed. "Well, not you, but he knew, didn't he?"

"Of course he does, and naturally, he keeps me up to date of where your family is. I was just hoping that, in a city of a few million, the chances of you running into your sister... And I'm guessing, from your tone, you've talked to her. She recognised you?"

"No, the different coloured hair and eyes, the faded tan, the beard... All of it was enough of a distraction. But I had to, Jules..."

"Nate, I understand," she said softly, "This is between you and me. I'm glad you got to see her. But are you sure she doesn't know that you're alive?"

"I'm sure."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"Yes," I replied quietly.

"Okay, spend the weekend there, Nate. But come home Monday morning. I'm fairly sure the Russian thing is off. If you need to go back, so be it, but she's going to be a distraction that you can't afford." Hearing me sigh, she whispered, "Nate, I love you. And it's for the best."

"I know. Love you too."

"I'll send you a few things for you to keep you occupied when you're not with your sister. The boss just wants your viewpoint and analysis. He trusts your opinion."

"Wish he wouldn't keep things secret," I muttered, "But I know, need to know basis."

"It was for your own good, Nate. What were the chances?"

"Maybe it was fate?"

"I know how much you love and miss them, Nate. I'll help you feel better when you get home."

I guess I couldn't admit to my somewhat girlfriend that I was on the verge of sleeping with my sister. "Didn't really have much time together before I left, did we?"

"So we make up for lost time when you get back on Monday. You. Me. Your bedroom. Every night for the whole week." She paused before adding, "I miss just being in your arms sometimes."

The thought put a smile on my face. "Okay, gorgeous, you've got yourself a date."

"I'd better get back to work. Want me to pick you up from Heathrow?"

"Please. I'll book a flight and send you the details."

"I'll be waiting in the arrivals hall for you once you land. See you soon."

After closing the call, I wandered down to the restaurant as I hadn't eaten anything, catching a late breakfast. After grabbing my coat, hat and cloves from upstairs, I headed out to just wander around the centre of Berlin, appreciating the fact I could blend in and appear to be a civilian. Speaking the language certainly helped.

Enjoying a pint of beer and a bratwurst for lunch, I opened my phone when it buzzed, making sure no-one was looking when I opened the picture. It was a photo of my sister in her bathroom at work, sending me a photo of her tits. I made sure I replied immediately, letting her know how gorgeous she was. Within five minutes, my phone buzzed again, this time my sister completely naked, now obviously sitting in a stall. Then she sent a quick message...

I want you tonight, Nick. xxx

I left it a few seconds before I sent back a reply, suggesting I liked that idea a lot.

The beer did go down quickly, so I limited myself to only one more before slowly walking back to my hotel. Katie called me round 4pm, stating she was finishing for the day, was heading home to change, but suggested we meet up at the very first bar we'd met and go from there. I thought that was a fantastic idea, and after agreeing a time to meet, I headed for the shower before getting ready.

Nursing a pint by the time Katie walked in, she took the stool next to me, leaning over to kiss my cheek. I turned and pulled her close, leaving a soft kiss on her lips that left her cheeks rosy, and it wasn't from the cold air outside. Buying her a beer, we clinked glasses and easily slipped back into conversation, meandering all over the place.

We enjoyed a couple of beers before she leaned closer. "Why don't we go back to mine, I cook us up a little something, then we get naked in my bedroom?" she whispered into my ear.

Settling the bill, we put on our coats and hurried out of the pub, almost powerwalking to the station and then her apartment. As soon as she closed the door and we'd taken off our clothes, she was all over me. I suggested we put something together afterwards, she happily agreed, and a trail of clothing was left from living room to her bedroom.

Practically naked by the time we made it there, my underwear and her panties were the last items to drop to the ground before we ended up in bed. As soon as I was my back, she kissed me softly before lifting herself up and spinning around, lowering her pussy to my face while I felt a soft pair of lips eagerly wrap around my cock.

"Not wasting time tonight," I said, chuckling away.

"We orgasm together, then we're making love." The use of that term made me raise eyebrows for a moment, before I dismissed it for the moment, grabbed a cheek each and just devoured the pussy of my sister.

She'd clearly been turned on for a while as her panties had clearly been wet upon dropping them to the floor, and her scent was driving me wild. I pressed my nose to her for a moment and simply inhaled, earning a giggle, before I resumed just giving her a gentle lick. Her taste had me groan more than once, almost blurting out that she tasted different to her sister.

"God, I love your pussy already," is what I do go with.

I give it plenty of love and attention, my beard soon wet from her juices, before I carefully lick up and give her little rosebud a lick. She tenses for a moment before I feel her lips move from my cock for a moment. "Naughty," she whispered, "But you can lick if you want. Long as my pussy gets more attention."

I do eventually return to her pussy, but Katie always had a fantastic arse. Gymnastics and then netball had always kept her fit, and she was a regular visitor to the gym now. Add to that she is a lot smaller than I am, I could easily throw her around the bedroom, and hope that she's as flexible as I remember. Wonder if she can still get her feet behind her head? Shame I can't actually ask that without possibly giving it away.

Once my lips and tongue start to focus on her clit, Katie's pussy is once again grinding my face and I know she's getting close. Far too much of a distraction now, her lips disappear from my cock as she lifts herself up, moaning loudly. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried.

Pulling her so she almost sat on my face, she continued to grin on me as I could sense she was getting close to an orgasm. "Right there, right there," she moaned softly.

Doing as she requested, within a minute or so, she was practically forcing her pussy into my mouth as she released one hell of a moan, almost reminiscent of her sister, barely able to remain sitting on my face comfortably. As soon as her orgasm passed, she lifted herself off my face and managed to turn so she could relax against me.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "I'll finish you off in a minute, Nick. You just killed me."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? I haven't had my pussy eaten that well... ever..."

Guess I couldn't admit it meant so much because she was my sister? I mean, anytime I had gone down on Amy, I just wanted to make her happy. Same with my other sister now. Meeting my eyes, she grinned before kissing me, immediately mentioning she tasted herself on me, before kissing me again, adding she didn't mind the taste at all.

Smiling to herself, she let a trail of kisses down my body back towards my still rock hard cock. I lasted two minutes. Considering she'd had my motor running while I'd been pleasing her, no surprise I came quickly. And, just like the shower that morning, my little sister proved she liked to swallow cum.

Swinging a leg over me, she settled herself down on my now semi-hard cock, shuffling back on her bed so I could at least sit against the headboard. Meeting my eyes, she gazed into them in silence for a few seconds, thankful they were brown and not blue. If she looked into blue eyes, I'm sure she'd easily figure it all out. I was also a little older, a little world wearier than the last time she'd seen me.

"What do you look like without the beard?" she wondered.

"Probably younger. I've had the beard for years though."

That bit was true. I'd kept it since that mission in London when I'd infiltrated a terrorist cell. I just kept it nice and trimmed most of the time.

"I think it helps make you look even more handsome and distinguished."

Feeling my cheeks actually get warmer, I replied, "Thanks. Need me to return compliments?"

She glanced down a moment before glancing up. "No, the fact your cock is hard again tells me everything that you think and feel about me, Nick." And, lifting herself up, we both gasped as the head of my cock slowly slid inside her. "I haven't been with anyone in a long time," she admitted quietly.

"So I'm special?"

She didn't reply until my entire length slowly slid inside her. Only when our groins touched did she answer. "That first night we met, Nick, there was just something about you. I felt this connection."

Ever read stories of siblings who were parted at birth, for whatever reason, who would then meet years later but not know they were siblings, sometimes fall in love, only to find out later they were siblings and they had to break up? I guess that's what Katie was experiencing. I knew who she was, of course, but I could understand why she was also feeling the connection. Guess it was another reason to hate myself.