The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think my big brother loves his little sister's pussy," she joked.

"Big brother loves making his little sister cum," I retorted.

He sure did, and spent what must have been the next couple of hours between her legs, only stopping to give her time to catch her breath before I was back at work again. By the time she simply had to cry enough, I was grinning like an idiot and, once she was in my arms, she had to have a little cry, head buried into my chest as I hugged her tightly.

We made love a little later, our mouths rarely parting, and when they did, the look in her eyes was one of unabashed love for her brother. No doubt that is who she saw now. Nick Stevens was no longer present in that room. She only saw Nathan Smith, the brother she'd lost.

And I knew exactly how to look at her in return. And when it dawned on her, I knew it would either be a smile or tears. Thankfully, it was the former. "Perfect," she whispered, "Thank you, Nick. Though I'm guessing you're feeling it too."

"Lot of love in this room today, Katie."

"Don't cum in me yet. Let's go shower, then you can cum in me, and I'll carry it around at dinner."

I didn't mind what she did, so we enjoyed another shower, I fucked her hard for five minutes and came inside her. She hopped out, dried quickly before throwing on a pair of panties, looking at me and giggling at how naughty she was being. It was only when we were dressing that I knew I'd have to tell her. I knew it would ruin the mood.

Sitting her down on the bed, I took a knee before her. "Katie..."

She leaned forward to kiss me. "I know you're going home soon, Nick. When?"

"Monday. I've been summoned back earlier than I thought."

"Then we have the rest of the night and tomorrow together." Caressing her cheek, she smiled again before continuing. "I swear, Nick, it's like he's here in this room with us. Like I can almost sense his presence. I've not felt that since the last day I saw him."

She took a deep breath then met my eyes.

"I know it's you, Nate." I didn't let any surprise show on my face. "You'll deny it's you. And since you died, I can only imagine you're doing something else nowadays. Why else would you be in Berlin posing as a 'businessman'. That's obviously bullshit. You were a Marine. You spent nearly eighteen months putting your body through hell to earn that beret, so I can only imagine it was a greater calling for you to turn away from that. I can only think that you saw me around and needed to contact someone, maybe to feel normal again. Maybe you feel guilty about everything. I can take a guess as to why. I read enough fiction about all this. My guess is that you were a bloody good Marine and ended up doing something else that probably made it dangerous for the rest of us, so your death was faked and you've been doing whatever it is you do since. I imagine it's a job that keeps everyone safe."

Another deep breath before she caressed my cheek and smiled.

"Figured it out within five minutes of your sitting next to me in the bar. The hair colour. The eye colour. The beard. The deep tan. It would fool most people. But I remember every single thing about you, Nate. Now I'm sure you're thinking that I should be sat here in floods of tears, and definitely angry. Maybe giving you one hell of a slap. I was angry that first night, trust me on that. When you left, my god, did I sob. And get angry. And curse your name to hell and back. But then I realised you would have only done all this to keep me, Amy, Hannah, Emma, your entire family safe. I'm hoping that, maybe one day, you can come home and just be him again."

Taking my hand in hers, she met my eyes.

"Is it you, Nate?"

"Yes," I whispered, unable to meet her eyes when I replied.

She hugged me tightly without saying a word. "I knew it," she whispered back. "To keep us safe?"

"Yes. What I do is dangerous, Katie. If anyone found out who I was, they'd have no problem harming those I love." Taking a deep breath of my own, I asked, "You're not angry?"

"No. You're here with me right now. Why would I be angry? I've had my chance. But I can't tell anyone, can I?"

"No. Not yet. Maybe not ever. If people learned, Katie, you'd be in danger. I've made enemies, and then there are those I haven't made yet. Katie, you can't tell them. You just can't."

"I know. I'll hate keeping it a secret, but I understand." Lifting her head, she kissed me softly. "I finally got you," she said happily.

"Feeling is mutual, Katie-bear." That made her choke back a sob, caressing her cheek before kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to put you all through it, but I had to. They usually don't recruit people with siblings. Hell, I think they'd prefer orphans."

"But you were good?"

"Yeah."

She snorted. "I bet you're better than good. Will you be in trouble now?"

"I just won't tell them. But Jennifer knows I made contact." Her eyebrows raised and I noticed immediate curiosity. "She's my handler and also lover."

Gesturing with her head, we sat back against the headboard, her hand taking mine, linking our fingers. "Have a few of those?"

"I have a habit of falling in love. In that regard, I'm a poor agent."

"Can I ask where you've been?"

Shrugging, I figured there was no point keeping those sort of secrets. "I've been mostly based around Europe but I've recently spent a few months in Brazil."

"Have I heard of the people you work for?"

"No. I'll leave it at that, Katie. For your own safety."

"Do you miss us?" she asked quietly.

I let go of her hand, easily lifting her up to straddle my lap. "Every day, Katie. Every. Single. Day. Work is a distraction. Once I have a mission, I can spend twenty-three hours, fifty-nine minutes not thinking about you. But there's that one minute, every day, where I think about all of you."

"Any regrets?"

"To be honest, only started feeling them recently. The girl I was protecting in Brazil, I fell in love with her. Big time. I mean almost the sort of love I felt for Amy, Hannah, Emma... And you..." She leaned forward to cuddle me. "She was wonderful. If it wasn't the job, I'd have settled down with her. She wanted a family. And that just meant I thought about my own. I got back and Jennifer seemed to notice. She was very affectionate before I ended up here in Berlin."

"Did you come here on a... What do you call them?"

"Assignments. And yes. I also had a lover for a little while."

Katie laughed, so at least she found it amusing. "Well, I don't blame the women of the world wanting you, Nate. You're still fucking hot."

"Sure you're not angry?"

"I'm so happy, Nate, that's why I want to cry. The only other emotion I'll feel is guilt because I can't tell anyone."

Lifting her up so I could see her eyes, I asked after taking a deep breath. "Amy? How is she?"

The sigh told me everything. "I think she's going to mourn you the rest of her life, Nate."

"Shit. I knew..."

"Don't blame yourself. I did a lot of thinking that night, putting together what likely happened, why you wouldn't have said anything."

"Always were the smart one. But yes, they gave me a few hours to think about it, and it was a case of go with them and, well, here we are now, or I stay a Marine and perhaps always wonder 'What if?'"

"Like 'The Matrix' with the red and blue pill?"

"Similar, I guess."

Sighing again, she leaned forward to cuddle me. "Let's got out for dinner. My big brother can treat his little sister, I think."

"Gladly."

We ended up in one of the nightspots of Berlin, the crowds out on a chilly winter's evening. Finding a nice restaurant, we ordered some drinks and food, waiting until it all arrived, before I felt confident enough to start asking some questions.

"How are Mum and Dad?"

"They're fine. Dad's still proud as punch. He's handled it the best, I think. Photo and all your medals are pride of place on the mantelpiece. Mum has good days and bad though she's better than she was when news first hit. I think Dad dealt with it best because he knew it was always a possibility. It's why Mum constantly worried. The news just confirmed her worst fears."

"Amy? Is it really that bad?"

"Nate, she's pretty much taken a vow of celibacy."

"Oh..."

"Not entirely. She still flies to visit Hannah and Emma twice a year. They reminisce, commiserate and enjoy some hot sex for a couple of weeks. Sates her appetite and she just focuses on her career back home otherwise. She's moved back home. Mum and Dad love having her at home."

"Do you join in when she visits the cousins?" She shook her head sadly. "Why not?"

"I was never involved like that. And it would be too weird to involve myself now. I have toys in the drawers next to my bed that keep me satisfied. I haven't been with anyone since my ex-fiancé. I won't say I'm celibate... Definitely not now, but I've just focused on my career."

"Hannah and Emma? Well, I know a bit. Still living together in Bristol. Before you ask, I do drop by every so often, just to make sure they're safe."

"I know they also swore off any other men after your death. Fairly sure they're intimate because it's better than being alone, plus there is genuine love between the pair whenever I've seen them. They're happy, Nate. Or as happy as they can be. I mean, the four of us loved you more than anything. Three of us got to have you for a few years."

"What about you, Katie-bear? Now you can be completely honest."

Reaching across the table to take my hand, she smiled. "I finally got to have you, Nate. That's all that matters right now. When you leave on Monday, I'll be sad, but now I know you're alive. What upsets me is that I know I have to keep this secret. I just hope it's not forever. Amy..." I noticed a tear roll down her cheek, reaching up to wipe it away. "You know how much she loved, and no doubt still loves you, right?"

"I know. When I made the decision to get into that Humvee... I knew I'd be breaking more than one heart, but hers most of all..."

"Is there any way you could make it work? Let at least her, Hannah and Emma know?"

"I don't know. My boss won't be happy. If he found out I've told you, Katie... He could try and have me offed, or you could be in trouble. They take secrecy seriously, not just for our benefit, but for yours, and also to stop our enemies fucking with us."

"Your secrets are safe with me, Nate. I won't say a word to anyone. When you leave Monday, you'll be dead again." Watching her lower lip start to tremble, I was out of my seat in a second, taking a knee next to her chair, holding her tight. "Thank you," she whispered, "It'll be comforting to know you're alive, at least." Kissing my cheek, she breathed into my ear, "Want to go back to your hotel?"

After paying the bill, we quickly returned to the hotel. As soon as we were back in my room, there was no role-playing anymore. "I'm going to fuck my little sister's brains out the rest of the night," I growled.

"Going to break my pussy, big brother? Emphasis on big in more ways than one." Once she was naked, which didn't take too long, she hopped up onto the bed, resting on her hands and knees, wiggling her arse in my direction. "Or maybe he'd like my tighter little butt?"

"While I love the idea of that, my little sister has the sort of pussy I'll never get enough of."

I proved it over the next couple of hours, while my sister proved she loved going down on her brother, swinging around so that she could take my cock in her mouth while I ate her out. It was so good that, after she'd made me cum and swallowed, she kept on sucking until I was hard again, stating that she was going to swallow at least another load as thanks for eating her out for so longer earlier that day.

In the end, I ended up standing up with my little sister on her knees, head bobbing up and down, fondling my balls at the same time, without a care in the world as to how long I'd take to cum. "Cum on my face tomorrow morning," she said, "And I also want you to fuck me from behind and cum on my arse. Or right on my little hole back there."

"Anything you want, Katie."

After swallowing a second load, I needed at least a few minutes to recover. But once I was ready, Katie ordered me lie back as she mounted me, making sure I was sat in the right position so I could give her breasts attention while she bounced up and down on my cock.

"No wonder Amy was always smiling back home," she said, "Shame I'm not a second older sister. Imagine the threesomes we could have had."

"Now that's a thought. One sister on my cock, one sister on my face."

"Maybe one day... And two cousins too... But right now, I want your cum inside me again."

"Anything my little sister wants."

Once I came inside her, she moved me and managed to get herself off before collapsing on my chest. I'd cum three times by now but thought I had maybe one more load before I needed rest. Didn't take me too long to get hard again, so I had her on her hands and knees, sliding my cock inside her quickly, making her moan loudly. Glancing back, she asked me to wait, getting up and grabbing something from her bag.

Placing her hair in a ponytail, she hopped back onto the bed, sliding back onto my cock. Giving her arse a firm slap provoked a soft moan before I gripped her ponytail. "I'm yours to use for your own enjoyment, big brother," she murmured, "But can you please cum on my arse?"

"Anything for my little sister."

I wasn't too rough with her hair, as I didn't want to hurt her, but my sister was utterly pounded, just like she wanted. The sound of our skin slapping against each other was the main sound, in addition to my grunts and her moans. All she did was beg for more, harder, faster... My sister had stamina, that's for sure. She was fit, though, so that wasn't a real surprise. Great little arse on her. Just wanted to bite it. I kept that in mind to do later. Maybe leave a bite mark on her neck too.

"Oh fuck, he never fucked me like this," she cried softly.

I knew who she meant, and I did wonder... "Katie, are you saying..."

"You're only my second man," she said, turning to grin at me, "The list of women, however... Well, isn't much more, to be honest."

I slapped her arse, each cheek, a couple of times. "Ever do that to you?" I pulled back on her hair. "Or this?"

"God no. He was a lights off, shirt on sort of guy. But he was safe. He wasn't you."

I fucked her harder and harder until I was ready to blow. Letting her know I was ready, she reached back to spread her cheeks as I painted her hole with cum, before leaving a little bit on each cheek at the same time, before sliding my cock back inside her. She giggled away, admitting it felt very naughty to have cum on her arsehole.

"You're painting my face tomorrow morning before breakfast," she said before we hopped in the shower.

Getting into bed together once we'd dried off, I turned off all the lights but the moonlight did shine through the curtains. And it was only in the darkness provided did Katie finally release the burst of emotions I had expected. No anger. None at all. Just a flood of tears, feeling them drip onto my skin, as I held her tightly. I apologised more than once. Every time, she said she understood. She was happy I was alive, sad it had to remain a secret, but she'd remember our time fondly.

We had no plans for Sunday, so after the blowjob she'd promised, and covering her face as she wanted, we headed down for breakfast. No, she hadn't left any cum on her face, showering together to wipe it off, though after I'd fucked her in the shower.

She kept smiling at me at breakfast, happier than I'd seen her since those times we'd spent together during her last visit to the UK. After wrapping up warm, we headed out into the world, a thin layer of snow having fallen the night before. We spent the day wandering aimlessly, hand in hand the entire time, stopping for a drink and a snack, snapping an occasional photo of her. I would have taken some of us but... I just couldn't risk it...

Aware I was leaving the next day, we returned to the hotel for dinner and drinks, sitting together at the hotel bar for an hour or so, but there was only one thing on our mind. We returned to my room and we made love the entire night. Much different feeling to it as we knew it would be the last time for we didn't know how long. But I made one promise to my little sister that I knew I could keep. I was only across the English Channel. I couldn't tell her where I lived, but I told her a flight from London to Berlin only took a couple of hours. And she had absolutely no plans to return home. She couldn't, not knowing the secret she now knew.

Spooned against me well past midnight, she was going to go late into work as she was going to join me at the airport. I wasn't going to say no. "I love you so much, Nate," she whispered.

"I love you just as much, Katie-bear. I always have. Always will."

"Can I stay in contact?"

"Yes. You have my number. Don't worry, any message or call is scrambled. They'll never know where it comes from. Only two people even know I'm here. My boss and my handler. Trust me, you'll be safe. And now that you know, if you're ever in trouble, you call me."

She turned around and snuggled into me. "My big brother will keep me safe?"

"That's my job."

Dressing in a suit the next morning certainly grabbed her attention, her eyes drinking me in as I packed the last things away. I called Jennifer to let her know I was checking out and on my way to the airport. Hopping onto the train that would take us there, my sister asked about my handler.

"She's German. She's gorgeous. She's wonderful, Katie. She fell for me within a day of meeting. We slept together rather quickly."

"I don't blame her. Have you seen yourself?" We both chuckled before she asked, "So you have an active sex life?"

"Yeah, I guess I do." Glancing at her, I had to ask, "Why not you, Katie? You're gorgeous and..."

"Because I wanted you," she replied softly, colour immediately coming to her cheeks, "So I found a man I felt safe with, who reminded me off you, and I was happy with that. I always thought that, one day, I'd have my chance. Waited longer than I wanted, but Nate, these past few days have been the best of my life."

Arriving at the airport, I dumped my luggage and collected my business class ticket. My sister couldn't come with me past security. That last kiss was something else, all the long dormant feelings we'd already expressed coming to the fore. We only broke apart to catch our breath before she hugged me as tightly as possible. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Katie-bear."

Before she burst into tears, I felt soft lips on my cheek, a wish to see me soon and farewell, before she let me go, turned and I watched her walk away. She stopped for a moment to turn and smile, mouthing 'I love you' one final time, before she disappeared into the crowd. Unlike leaving Adriana behind, knowing the chances of seeing her again were slim, I knew I'd see my sister again. I didn't know when, but one day, I'd see my family again.

It was that reason I had a smile while passing through security on my way to the business class lounge within.

*****

Next chapter will be found in Interracial Love.