The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot all about that once Katie started to slowly lifted herself up and down on my cock, her soft hands resting on my shoulders. Caressing her back with my fingers before eventually moving my hands down to her bum to help her balance, I savoured the feeling of finally making love to my little sister. She perhaps thought the smile on my face was simply because we were making love, not aware she was also doing something she'd spent years wanting.

Her pussy was tight. She felt fantastic. Moaning away herself, she slowly but surely picked up the pace. I let her take complete control, simply enjoying being intimate with her, watching her face light up in pure delight and ecstasy. Apart from the occasional kiss, she spent most of her time gazing into my eyes or resting her forehead against my shoulder.

"Your cock is wonderful, Nick..."

"Your pussy is sensational, Katie-bear."

She came to an immediate halt, her eyes locked onto mine for a moment before her lower lip started to tremble. I realised what I'd called her. It was something I'd called her nearly her entire life. I knew I'd slipped up. Her hand caressed my cheek for a moment. "Nate?" she whispered.

"No, sweetie. I'm Nick."

Her eyes searched mine for at least a minute, her fingers running up and down my face, my neck to my chest. Then she hugged me tightly. "Please tell me that you're not him," she whimpered, "Please tell me you're not him."

"I'm not your brother." Fuck, that broke my heart saying that. "Part of me wishes I now was though. I can feel how much you love him."

Rolling so she was on her back, her legs wrapped around my waist as we continued making love. Her eyes continued to search mine and I knew she was still trying to figure it out. Good idea I was leaving within a matter of days, as I didn't trust myself not to end up admitting who I was. Katie remained silent apart from her soft moans and whimpers, spending half the time trying to kiss me otherwise.

"Close," I murmured.

"In me," she murmured back, "I'm safe."

Didn't need to hear anything else. Another couple of minutes before I buried my cock and erupted. What I didn't expect was her pussy to clamp on mine and a cry of delight erupt from her. I must have looked at her in shock as she started to blush. "Oh, trust me, Nick, I loved every damned second of that."

Pulling out, collapsing onto the bed next to her, she turned onto her side and cuddled into my chest. "Where did Katie-bear come from?" she finally asked.

"Ex-girlfriend, to be honest. Her name was Claire. So Claire-bear."

"Sorry if I..."

Cuddling her tightly, I shushed her immediately. "Katie, I can see it's still a wound on your heart and soul. I'm sure he'd be honoured that you still love and miss him so much, but perhaps also sad that his loss has affected you so much."

"He knew I loved him but I never got the chance to enjoy him like this..."

"Did you want to?" She nodded into my chest. "Do you think he did?"

"Yes, but he wouldn't have done so as I was engaged to be married. He was a good man."

Lifting her chin so she met my eyes, I whispered, "I'm glad you're here with me now."

She smiled. "So am I, Nick. I just feel so close to you... But you're leaving soon, aren't you?"

"Monday morning. I'm required back in London. I didn't want to ruin the mood too soon."

"So we'll make the most of tomorrow then Sunday." She turned thoughtful before asking, "How are you not freaked out by the fact I'm admitting I was in love with and wanted to sleep with my brother?"

"I slept with two of my cousins. Er, female cousins." At least that was true! "But I was an only child, as I've explained, so never had the hot little sister, or hot older sister, to drool over. Maybe if you'd been my little sister..."

"Oooh, this sounds like a role-play idea, Nick. And we've only just slept together the first time." Her stomach then grumbled, causing both of us to chuckle. "And that means I'm now hungry. Want something to eat?"

"Sure."

Katie threw on a robe. I'd brought a backpack so I at least had a couple of changes of clothes, throwing on a t-shirt and my underwear as her apartment had central heating. Katie put together a quick, simple meal that was ate side by side on the couch, listening to a little music, before we ended up snuggling on the couch, Katie's hand running up and down my chest again.

Standing up, I made her squeal with delight as I easily picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom. Carefully placing her on the bed, I returned to the kitchen where I'd noticed a bottle of vodka, returning with that a couple of glasses. Sensing her enquiring eye, I suggested the vodka was for when we needed a break from lovemaking.

"You have plans for me, Nick?"

Glancing at my watch, I met her eyes and the look had her cheeks turning red once again. "Oh, I do for at least the next few hours, at least."

I'm a man of my word. By the time we were done however many hours it was later, we were both desperate to catch our breath, bodies glistening with sweat, and my little sister continued to shake and shudder every few seconds as there was no point counting how many times I'd helped bring her to orgasm. I'd enjoyed a couple myself, but I cared about the pleasure of my little sister far much more, and I liked to think I made her happy.

Helping her to the bathroom, she suggested a bath rather than a shower. It was a good idea, and a few minutes later, she was snuggling back against me in hot water, whispering into her ear that she'd better not fall asleep, otherwise I'd feel her up. She retorted that she didn't mind that idea whatsoever.

Did she fall asleep? Yes. Did I fondle her once I realised? Also yes. Did she wake up from the fondling? She faked sleeping, not very well, and once she did wake up, a lot of water ended up on the floor due to... A number of reasons.

I woke her early the next morning, much to her grumbling, stating we'd go to my hotel for breakfast. That perked her up, at least, showering and dressing quickly, easily making it to my hotel in time for a hearty German breakfast. Once we'd finished, I took her upstairs to my room to show off the view. Apart from my laptop, which wasn't switched on, there was nothing to suggest I was anything but the 'businessman' I'd told her I was.

"Spend a lot of time in hotels?" she wondered.

"Yeah, my job takes me on the road more often the not. Have a little place in London that I might spend a week or two in a month at most. But I don't mind. I'm young, single..."

Taking my hand as we gazed out the window, she asked, "Think you'll be in Berlin again?"

"My job does bring me here from time to time. You've got my number. We can keep in contact."

"I'd like that a lot," she said softly, cuddling into my side, "Want to leave this room again today before dinner?"

"I've seen quite a bit of Berlin already. Anything on your mind?"

"Me. You. No clothes. In that rather comfy looking bed."

Turning towards her, she met my eyes and I gave her a look I'd perfected over the years. "Strip," I ordered.

A shudder of excitement clearly went through her before she pushed me back onto one of the comfortable chairs. Grabbing her phone, she must have been searching through her music library before finding an appropriate song. My jaw dropped as she then proceeded through one of the most erotic stripteases I'd ever had the pleasure of witnessing. By the time she was down to bra, panties, stockings and heels, I was barely able to keep myself in place.

Then she straddled my lap, rubbing her crotch against mine, noticing the smile that formed as she felt my erection. Leaving a soft kiss on my lips, the intense look in her eyes had me gulping, wondering what she was planning on doing next. "Nick, can I ask you a favour? It's going to be weird."

"Sure."

"I want to call you Nate... Or maybe 'big brother'..."

"Okay."

The smile broadened. "You don't mind? I was worried it might be a little too kinky."

"Want me to call you little sister while I'm inside you?"

"God yes," she moaned softly, kissing me hard, feeling her tongue requesting entrance without delay. As she kissed me, her fingers helped undo my shirt, sitting forward to help slide that off, before she ended up on the floor between my legs, helping take off my shoes, socks and trousers, leaving me in just underwear and a prominent tent.

"Oooh, my big brother has a big surprise for me," she said, gazing up at me as her fingers caressed my covered shaft.

"Does my little sister want to do something very inappropriate?"

"She wants to please her big brother all day and night. Would you like that, Nate?"

In that moment, I wanted to admit who I was. I wanted her to know how special it was going to be. But I knew admitting who I was would leave to sadness, anger, recriminations and the destruction of all our lives. "Oh, I'd love for my little sister to please me, as much as I'll please her in return. I do wonder what my little sister tastes like, for example..."

Eagerly removing my underwear, her tongue quickly ran up from my balls to my shaft, wasting no time swallowing nearly my entire length. Her free hand clearly went into her panties. "No, no, little sister, no playing with yourself. Big brother will take care of your needs."

She looked up and smiled. "I love you so much, Nate."

That nearly killed me then and there. The love and devotion that dripped from her tone. Yes, she was caught up in the moment, but I knew there was also heartache behind them too. A wish that this had actually happened. "Oh, I love you too very much in return, Katie-bear. Are you going to swallow big brothers cum?" She nodded eagerly as her head bobbed up on my cock. "Good, because them I'm going to make my little sister squirt."

Running my fingers through her hair, the desperation to please was overwhelming. If only she knew... Removing her mouth for a moment, her tongue running up and down my shaft before teasing my head, she swallowed it again, almost desperate for me to fill her mouth. I was doing what I could to hold back my orgasm but I'd rather eat her out then make love. Blowjobs were wonderful, but I'd already learned that I enjoyed going down on my little sister.

"Close, sweetie," I murmured. All she did was meet my eyes again and wait for the first spurt to fill her mouth.

She made an approving sound when it did, a smile appearing in her eyes as I filled her mouth more than once. There was a further surprise as she sat back on her knees, opened her mouth to show the contents, then closed her mouth. "Swallow it, little girl," I growled. With a smile, she audibly gulped it down, opening her mouth to show her mouth was now empty.

"Did I go good?" she asked in a small voice.

Standing up and offering my hand, I scooped her up in my arms and left a soft kiss on her lips before carrying her over to the bed. The look in her eyes, I had a feeling she wasn't exactly seeing me, she was picturing her brother. Eh, you know what I mean. Sitting her down, I bent down onto a knee and took off her shoes before giving her feet a gentle caress, making her giggle as I ran my hands up her stockinged legs towards her panties.

I slowly took those off before holding them to my nose, inhaling her scent, amused by the fact they were absolutely soaked. "Is my little sister wet because of me?" I wondered.

"I'm always wet around my big brother."

Feeling the smile form, hoping I wasn't blushing at the same time, I kissed her as I undid the clasp of her bra so she was left sitting in just her stockings. Ever so eager, we moved together onto the bed so she was lying below me. "I dreamed about this moment for so long, Nate," she whispered, "I wish we'd been intimate the first time I visited. Remember that time in London? That night we spent together when all you did was hold me in your arms?" I wasn't supposed to know what she was talking about, but I remembered it fondly. Then she started to cry. "All I've done is live with regrets ever since. The man I met I did love, but he was almost your double. Just not you..."

Sitting up, I took her with me and held her tightly to my body. "You have me now, Katie-bear. Nate's here for you." It was true, only it wasn't... Technically, at least. I waited until she calmed down before I kissed her again, slowly lying her down on her back, ensuring our lips remained together, our tongues playful, before we finally split apart.

"Can you eat my tight little pussy, Nate?" she asked softly, a shy grin on her face.

"I'd love nothing more, little sister. But I think some other parts of your body need attention too?"

"Maybe my boobies?" Meeting her eyes, she giggled. "Well, that's what they are!"

I gave them plenty of attention first, her body reacting and making enough noise, in addition to checking with my fingers between her legs, and she was close to orgasm just from giving her breasts a lot of love. She moaned for me to move south, leaving a trail of soft kisses across her flat stomach, before I left a soft kiss on her pussy, which had her erupt in giggles. "Big brother," she breathed, "I do believe you just kissed my pussy. That's very naughty."

"I'm going to do something even naughtier now," I growled.

"Oh, and what is that?" she asked, ever so innocently.

I answered by just diving into her pussy, earning a moan of pleasure as she spread her legs wider, wrapping her hands underneath her knees, whimpering and begging me to just eat her pussy and make her cum as much as possible. So that's what big brother did. I'd learned enough the first night we'd been intimate, now it was time to learn all her little secrets. I left my hands out except to give her rosebud a little tickle, earning a giggle and a suggestion that maybe I'd like to do that to her later. I met her eyes and smiled, but just kept eating her out.

Feeling her fingers run through my hair, she was moaning often, letting me know what felt good. I savoured her taste and enjoyed her reactions. "My big brother knows how to eat pussy," she moaned, "Or maybe it's because it's his little sister?"

"Definitely because it's my Katie-bear."

I heard a choked sob, raising my eyes to see her wipe her cheeks with the back of her other hand, her feet now planted wide on the bed. "God, Nate, you're going to make me orgasm so hard," she said.

Sliding a pair of fingers slowly inside her earned a low groan, slowly pumping them into her as I continued to tease her pussy, her scent now filling the room as her clit looked ready to be pleased. Before I could start, though, she started to squeeze my fingers as I found that special spot of hers. Her fingers still running through my hair tightened, along with the walls of her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed before she orgasmed. It was a beautiful sight, feeling her press down onto my hand as my tongue started to gently touch her clit. "Oh my god!" she screamed.

Once I was in my groove, she was putty in my paws and almost incoherent at times, babbling away, her body continuing to shudder as one orgasm seemed to roll into another. I knew my little sister's body well already. "Nate!" she whimpered, "Don't stop. Please don't ever stop!"

So I didn't. Whatever my little sister wants, her big brother will do his best to do. I sensed her moving, with it enough to place a couple of pillows underneath her head so she could continue watching me. My beard was now utterly soaked from her juices, my hand was cover as well. I eventually removed my fingers and just used my tongue again. I watched her head roll back as another orgasm thundered through her. The noise was wonderful, made my heart soar.

"Okay," she whispered, "Too many... Far too many..."

Leaving a trail of soft kisses back up her body, I met her half-lidded eyes, looking up at me with nothing but love. "I love you so much, Nate," she whispered, pushing me to the side so she could turn and cuddle into me, "Give me a few minutes. Then big brother is filling me with his big cock." Taking a couple of deep breaths, she asked softly, "Is this okay?"

"It's a fucking turn on. And I can feel how much you loved him."

"You remind me of him in one or two ways. It's nice." Lifting her head, she asked, "Does that weird you out?"

"Not at all. I'll take it as a compliment considering how much you still love him."

"I'll always love you, Nate."

I did wonder if she'd figured it out, and despite feeling heartbreak, she almost knew something was going on. The problem was I just couldn't ask about it. I stopped thinking when I felt her fingers gently grasp my cock, rolling onto her back and giving me the eyes that told me what she wanted.

"Stick your cock inside me, big brother, then make sure you fill me with your cum. Want to fuck your little sister's pussy?" She squeezed my cock. "I think you love that idea, turning your little sister into your personal sex slave."

"Holy fuck, Katie-bear!"

She smirked at me. "Katie-bear will do anything her big brother want. An-y-thing..."

Sliding my cock inside her, I enjoyed seeing her mouth open in surprise for a moment before her face lit up in a grin, wasting no time starting to pump into her. She lifted her legs right back, knees against her breasts, immediately changing my position, earning groans as I was even deeper inside her. "Fuck me, Nate. Fuck your little sister hard."

She knew. She definitely knew, but in that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck my little sister, cum inside her. Hell, I hope she forgot to take the pill and she'd fall pregnant and carry our child. My god, her pussy was tight, warm and perfect for my cock. I wondered how many men she'd been with. We hadn't really talked about that, but I was left thinking not many at all. Katie had never really shown interest in boys while I'd been at home, at least.

One of her hands ended up on the back of my head, dragging me down to kiss her. "Harder, Nate. Pound my pussy!" Something must have shown in my eyes as the grin broadened. "That's right, big brother. My pussy is all yours. Load after load of your hot cum, deep inside me. I want it. I need it."

Grabbing behind her knees, I spread her legs and pushed them back wider before I did exactly what she wanted. She was soon moaning, almost screaming in pleasure. I was dripping with sweat. Her skin glistened at the same time. Her entire body had almost turned pink, watching her face as an orgasm tore through her body. "Keep going, Nate. My pussy will always be yours."

I grunted and growled as I felt another orgasm bubbling away. Seeming to recognise that fact, she told me to just cum inside her when I was ready. She just wanted to feel my cock throb and leave a large load of baby batter inside her. My little sister did have a way with words.

Five minutes later, I was ready to go. Leaning down to kiss her, releasing her legs, they immediately wrapped around my waist as I was now fucking her as hard as ever. Her face was lit up in delight, moaning and whimpering for me to please finish, that's all she wanted. With one last growl, I almost roared when I released, feeling her fingers did into my back as I almost felt my soul depart.

Then I collapsed on top of her, resting on a forearm so I didn't squash her, at least. "Fucking hell," I muttered after a couple of minutes.

"I love you, Nate. I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too, Katie."

I think she'd got something out of her system with that, as we made love a little later, Katie happily sliding down my cock and riding me for what felt like at least an hour, enjoying an orgasm or two, but she was happy with my cock inside her, leaning forward with her hands on my chest, watching my face as she bounced and grinded away before I finally left another load inside her.

Ordering room service lunch, we'd finished showering together when it arrived, the poor woman arriving no doubt taking one sniff when bringing in the cart and knowing exactly what we'd been up to. She blushed when leaving the plates on the table before wishing us a fun afternoon. As soon as she closed the door, Katie burst into a fit of giggles. We ate lunch together, sharing the bottle of wine I'd also ordered, before we ended up lying back on the bed after taking off our robes, hands exploring each other again as we made out. We agreed to go out for dinner before she ended up on her back, my head between her legs again.