All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 11'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Don't think I've commented too much on this story.

But I've loved all of it. Every chapter has been 5 stars and this one is no exception. I do have to say though, I'm glad to see the adventure coming to a close, and the resolution is coming. Not that I haven't enjoyed it, but I want to see where and whom Nate ends up with. I'm hoping for Family and at least one or two of his friends to be honest. But no matter, I know the author will do what he thinks best, and to the best of his ability, for the story and his readers. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if you chose to write another 20+ chapters I would be looking forward to reading this story. You are good writer and keep your audience at rapt attention. The diversity is this series is exceptional and creates a antipation of interest as to when the next chapter is available. Here is hoping there are another several series tied to this main character or even branched off from this series such as Angie any of the other characters introduced throughout this series. best regards.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter the genre, you continue to outdo yourself. I'm starting a petition to have you continue writing about this Marine forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of your stories are at the finish line. This, Family Affair, Ambiraus. Do you think this gives you room for another epic like Outback, Thin Line Between or Trawling Atlantis?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Great chapter in the series, but I'm glad the arc is slowly closing. I love "Nate" so I cringe to suggest it, but if he is critically wounded and can't stay in the "field" anymore, that gives you an "out" to get him back into normal life. Whatever that is for Nate...LOL! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES