All Comments on 'The Mark Ch. 04'

by shayson20

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
angelbaby54angelbaby54almost 11 years ago
More More Please

Write longer chapters please....

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

again too short and too much of a wait fix one or both.

HonourHonouralmost 11 years ago
Find an editor

Your story has some merit but is so peppered with errors that many people will not even bother to read it.

Worse would be better written as worst

hundredth should be hundreds

too be honest should be To be honest.

Those are just from the first paragraph.

If you are creating a non-human world, be clear in your own mind what the rules of that world are. If those rules vary from what people accept as normal that is alright but use your story to explain the differences. For a good example of non standard werewolf world read “more than just a fairy tale” by Jaisen. There are questions raised that you might want to consider or use the story or prelude to explain.

1. Why should he take over his parent’s pack if his parents are alive?

2. If true mates are part of your wolf world why would the council try to force him into a non true mating?

Think about your wolf world set out the rules and stay faithful to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I like your storyline, and you are talented.

shayson20shayson20almost 11 years agoAuthor

@Honour Thank you for being honest and I will get an editor or just take a class to improve on my writing. Writing is something I enjoy to do so I guess it's only right I get better at it. As far you you saying I need to make up some rules I do have some made up. The reason his parents what to step down is because once he turned a certain age it's a choice they have whether or not they want to stay in that position. In my mind there's also a difference between a true mate and a mate. He could wait for his true mate to come or just mate with any other she-wolf. I don't know if I made that clear in the story but I apologize.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Loving this story, yes there are errors with spelling and "tenses" but I can't and won't knock you for them as I really suck at some of that as well. yes going in depth would help us readers understand things no doubt. I love LaShaya , I can't wait to see her wolf, I also can't wait to see how she handles Amana because I just know it has to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an editor would help

Smelt should be smelled and don't write things like "left out the room". Overall, good story but an editor would help with grammatical and spelling errors.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Oh, hell.. bring on the next chapter... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really want to love this story.....

You have nice ideas and could go in interesting directions, but the storytelling hurried and I found it difficult not to trip over spelling, grammar and phrasing. I'm still looking forward to the next chapter tho! Thank you :)

shayson20shayson20almost 11 years agoAuthor
My apologies

I decided to just get an editor. I messaged one and I'am just waiting for a reply back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
length

I do like your story. One thing I would appreciate is if the chapters were longer. They are so short, I am finished readin' in 5 minutes or so. So it seems choppy because of that. You can't really get into it before it is done.

Otherwise, I really enjoy it.

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago
love it

its great. i lov the characters and how each one fits in. i want to no more about the mark but i also want her mate to find her but she might think there evil cause they attacked Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good page,,,,,

one page does not make a chapter,,,just a quick 5 minute read,,,it has good merit,,and would like to read more from you,,,,but please,,,,give me something long enough to get my teeth into,,,,thanks...

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
The End

Surely this is not the end?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Hope you continue

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 10 years ago
where's the rest???

I'd love to read more of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue!!!

Wish you continued with this story. Really like it for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous