The Marshal

Story Info
He rescued them. First from outlaws, then from need.
4.1k words
4.59
6.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers

"We'll be back shortly, girls, and then we'll have a lot of fun together. I'm sure we can keep you entertained all night long."

With that the oaf climbed down from the driver's seat, calling out to his companion to start making camp. I lay there, swearing quietly, while Sarah was huddled up next to me, trying not to cry. Even if we could get out of our bindings we were still screwed. We didn't know where we were and had no way to escape. We just lay there, feeling miserable.

I don't know how long we were like that. I suppose it couldn't have been too long as I was sure that the two brutes would have been back and ready for their fun as soon as they finished eating. I wondered if they'd bother to feed Sarah and me.

There was a sudden commotion outside, yelling, followed by gunshots. From the sound of the gunshots there must have been more than the two men shooting. They'd had revolvers but there was a shotgun blast plus a couple of rifle shots.

Everything went silent, then I could hear someone moving around outside.

"Dumb-asses," came a grumbling growl. "You couldn't just surrender, could you? Well, I'm not carting your carcases to town."

A few moments later someone slapped the canvas on the side of the wagon.

"If there's anyone in there throw out your guns and come on out. Or come out shooting, for all I care. You'll find the first option the safest."

Sarah and I looked at each other and I gave the semblance of a shrug. We weren't exactly in a position to throw out guns, even if we had them.

"It's just us in here and we don't have any guns," I called out.

"Well, come out anyway."

"Um, we can't. We're sort of tied up. Can you come in and untie us?"

I waited for the stranger to come in and set us free but nothing seemed to happen. Then a voice spoke up, off to the side.

"I see. When you said tied up you really meant tied up. I'll come and get you loose."

I turned to look where the voice was coming from and spotted a small slit in the canvas. Whoever it was had sliced it open a little way and peeped in from an unexpected angle. I was relieved and irritated. I was the one who'd have to sew that shut again.

I had a feeling that the man checked out the interior of the wagon from several vantage points before he opened the back flaps and climbed in, gun in hand and pointed at us. He approached us slowly, checking to make sure we really were tied. Finally satisfied he untied us and suggested that we hop down from the wagon. We were happy to do so.

"If you'll excuse us," I said as soon as we were on the ground, "we're just going to visit that bush for a minute. We're not going to run. This is my wagon. While we're doing that why don't you drag those behind a different bush?"

The those I was referring to were the bodies of the two men who had captured us. I was going to eat and I didn't want to stare at them while I did so.

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "Anything you say, ma'am."

Sarcastic brute. Sarah and I hurried behind the bush I'd selected and made timely use of it. Afterwards we approached the fire. Sarah looked at what the men had been cooking.

"It hasn't been ruined," she said happily. "I can make something with this."

"Well, hurry up and do so. I'm starving. Who're you?"

"Marshal Timmin, at your service. May I know who you are?"

"I'm Alice Adams, and this is my sister, Sarah."

"And how did you manage to wind up in the predicament in which I found you?"

"My husband was driving us back to our small-holding when we met those two men riding the other way. They just waved as they approached and called out hullo and then, just as we were passing they pulled guns and shot my husband. He was dead before he even knew that we were in trouble. The men simply tied us up and asked where we were going. We didn't have much choice but to tell them. One of them said it would be a good place to hole up for a while and that we could keep them company for a few days. They tossed us in the back of the wagon and the rest you know. A very timely rescue, I might say, as they were promising some rather lecherous things after dinner."

"I'd been tracking these two. They were wanted for bank robbery back at Lakeside. Came across what I assume is your husband's body, gave it a quick burial, and followed the wagon. I was assuming that they were now riding with you. Happily I made it here on time."

Seeing it was late in the day and the two outlaws had already setup camp we decided to stay there for the night. I don't know what the Marshal did with the bodies but they weren't in the camp and that was all I cared about. After we'd eaten Sarah and I retired for the night in the wagon while the Marshal bedded down over near the fire.

The next morning we had a discussion with the Marshal. He wasn't in a great hurry to get back to Lakeside and agreed to escort us to our small-holding. It would take us two, perhaps three, days travel to reach home. He recommended that we travel to Lakeside and try to establish ourselves there but we wouldn't be in it.

"We have chickens, a couple of milking cows, a few pigs, and a truck garden. We can make a decent living on what we've got and it's small enough that the pair of us can handle the work. Right now the son of one of the neighbours is keeping an eye on our animals. We can also call on a neighbour if we have to."

We set off. Initially Sarah drove the wagon but after a few miles I pushed her to one side and took over. After another couple of miles the Marshal pushed me to one side and took over, tethering his horse to the wagon.

As we travelled he told us just what we'd been doing wrong with our driving, explaining how to correct our errors. My husband had always done the driving, considering it to be a man's chore. I was quite relieved to get some actual lessons as in future it would just be me and Sarah.

We talked as we travelled, mostly meaningless chatter, but it was nice to have someone new to talk to. The Marshal told us of some of the sillier cases he'd been involved in. Apparently one outlaw, new to being an outlaw, held up a bank, took off his mask as soon as he left the bank, put his loot in the saddle bags of his horse, and then walked across the road to a saloon to celebrate his successful robbery. He was still there when the Marshal came along.

That evening was very much the same as the previous evening. Sarah made dinner being a better cook than me and then she and I retired to the wagon for the night while the Marshal settled down near the fire. A couple of hours later Sarah was sleeping peacefully and I was restless and totally unable to sleep. I quietly hopped down from the wagon and crossed to where the Marshal lay.

"Are you asleep?" I asked.

"Not so you'd notice," he replied. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes. I can't sleep. My nerves are all upset from all the violence over the last couple of days. I'm in distress from losing my husband. I need someone to console me and promise everything will be all right."

"I don't think anyone can promise that," he said, apparently trying to be kind and gentle.

"They darn well can if they're willing to lie a little," I retorted. "I'm in the mood where a few lies would be welcomed and easily believed, so why don't you hold me and whisper some sweet little lies?"

He gave a soft laugh, reached up for my hand, and pulled me down next to him.

"Just stay here with me for a bit," he said, "and I'll do my best to help you."

I'd changed into a nightgown when I went to bed and that was all that I was wearing. The Marshal held me close, his hands idly running over my body, and I had no doubt that he was testing the waters, so to say. When he started easing the hem of my nightgown up I'd had enough.

"Marshal, if you're going to try to seduce me will you please get on with it? I am not looking for a slow seduction. Just take off my nightgown and settle down to provide me with a hearty fuck."

"I believe I can help you there," he said, and his gentle lifting of my nightgown changed to an abrupt stripping it off of me, leaving me naked.

One big hand pressed against my breasts as he held me down, at the same time stripping off his trousers and things. He roughly pushed my legs apart, spreading them wide. That done he moved over me, his cock poised above me. He had a pretty decent cock, too. It was long and thick and, best of all, it was ready to take me.

I had to swallow a scream when he drove home, sinking fully into me with one hard thrust. Normally I'd have been happy to scream but I didn't want to wake my sister. With the Marshal in full fuck mode I really didn't want to wake her. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him, clinging tightly while exhorting him to do his worst -- or best, depending on how you looked at it.

He was only too happy to oblige, thrusting into me hard and fast while I bucked under him, happily urging him on. His hands were on my breasts, rubbing them, callously taking full advantage of my offer.

Talk about an arousing episode. I couldn't get enough of him, hanging on tight and pressing myself against him. For his part, he just banged away as if it was going out of style and he wanted to get his final thrust in. He certainly got it. Too bad it all had to end so soon.

I could feel my climax coming on and I was doing my best to reach for it, hissing, "Yes, yes, yes," as it approached. (Not screaming it -- My sister, remember.)

Then I was slapping my hands against my mouth, screaming into them, unable to stop the scream as I climaxed, shuddering with the force of it.

"Satisfied?" he asked, sounding amused.

All I could do was make some sort of approving noise and he seemed even more amused.

"Guess what?" he said.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"That was for you. This is for me."

With that he simply flipped me over so that I was face down and lifted my hips into the air. That's when it occurred to me that I hadn't noticed whether he'd climaxed or not. Right now I was going with not.

With me on hands and knees he knelt behind me, and then his cock was coming in again. Big difference. He was just sliding in, nice and easy, but filling me up for all that. His arms encircled me, hands closing over my breasts. Then he started thrusting in again.

Okay, maybe not thrusting so much as sliding in and out, taking his own sweet time, but repeatedly filling me, having me feel the rasp of his cock rubbing against me as he entered, only to then feel the drag of it as he retreated. He was setting his own pace this time.

I may have suggested a time or two that he might like to pick up the pace. He quite happily informed me that there was no need as he was quite happy with the way things were going. Well hooray for him. I wasn't.

I never knew a man could draw things out this way. My husband never had and I'd been quite happy with his performance. The Marshal was something else again. He'd come sliding in, his hands squeezing my breasts, then he'd pull back, stroking my breasts and teasing my nipples. And repeat. And repeat. And repeat yet again.

I was slowly going mad. I wanted to be pounded, to know how much he wanted my body, to have him show me with an excess of lust. Instead I got this gentle rocking motion, while I chewed on my knuckles and wanted to shout at him to move it. (Again, restrained by a sleeping sister, damn her.)

This isn't to say I wasn't aroused. I defy any woman to remain unaroused with a cock that large entertaining itself with her body. I just wasn't aroused enough.

All too slowly my arousal built and I could eventually sense that I was going to climax again -- finally. I let out a small yelp when he suddenly changed tactics and started banging in hard. It was all I needed for my climax to fire off, and his too, it seemed. All of a sudden I was climaxing, muffling my scream, and feeling him squirting deep inside me.

After that I slept like a lamb for the rest of the night. We set off early the next day, my sister and I taking turns driving the wagon, getting in some decent practice. The two of us also talked a bit about various things. By mid-afternoon we had reach surroundings we recognised and we were home just about dinner time.

We invited the Marshal to have dinner with us. Sarah was cooking so he accepted. After dinner Sarah arose from the table and departed, giving the Marshal a blushing smile as she went. Once she was gone I turned to the Marshal and we talked about nothing for a while.

"As Sarah cooked I'll be cleaning up," I finally got around to telling him. "Um, she's gone to bed. She's a virgin, you know. Well, you probably didn't, how could you? She, ah, woke up last night, stuck her head out of the wagon to see where I was, and was in time to see you roll me onto my stomach and make love to me."

"And why are you telling me this?" he asked suspiciously.

"Sarah is tired of being a virgin. After watching you in action she decided that you'd make a wonderful first encounter. Right now she's lying naked in her bed, waiting for you to come. I told her I'd send you."

- - -

I blinked, trying to take in what this woman was saying. She wanted me to go and enter the bedroom of a young virgin and initiate her? She had to be kidding.

"You have got to be kidding," I said softly.

"Why would I be kidding? Sarah suggested that you were a public servant and this could be considered a public service and your duty. She's serious about this."

"And what do you think about it?"

"I'd rather she was initiated by you than by one of the idiots that live around here or by an outlaw if she's out of luck. We nearly were, you know. I just want you to do your best for her and remember that I'll be out here waiting for round two."

I looked at her smiling face and gave a mental shrug. When duty calls a conscientious man answers. I rose from the table.

"Last room on the left," Alice said as I walked out the door.

It was full night now and apart from the reflected light from the kitchen the house was dark. I headed down to the last door on the left and went in. The curtains were open and there was sufficient moonlight to show the bed with Sarah snuggled under the covers. I closed the door, hearing Sarah give a little squeak when I did so.

I stripped and moved over to the bed, lifting the covers and settling down next to Sarah. She gave a much louder squeak this time. She was naked, her body warm, and trembling slightly. She was, I decided, shit scared about what she'd agreed to.

I slipped an arm over her waist and drew her up against me, letting her feel my body but careful to ensure that she wasn't pressing up against my erection. Not yet, anyway.

"Just relax," I told her. "Nothing's going to happen that you don't want to happen. Right now I'm only going to hold you, perhaps caress you a little."

My hand traced small circles on her tummy, not trying to dip down but slowly moving up towards her breasts. After a couple of minutes my hand brushed lightly across her breasts, only to pause and come back to them, coming to rest on them. After a while I started lightly stroking her breasts. She tensed up a little but then relaxed, letting it happen.

After a while I moved my hand back to her tummy, rested it there for a moment, and then moved around and down, covering her bottom. Again it was rest my hand on her bottom for a while and then start stroking.

Sarah was still curled in a bit of a ball, her knees drawn up protectively. This had the side-effect of leaving her somewhat exposed to a rear attack. My hand went down between her legs and covered her vulva, not trying to do anything -- just lightly cupping it.

After a while she relaxed again and shortly after that I started stroking her mound. Nothing much -- just a light stroking, one finger scraping along her slit while I did so. She tensed up again but as that was all I was doing she slowly started to relax again. Working slowly I changed from stroking to kneading her soft flesh. I could feel her responding, her pussy waking up and answering the call to action.

It wasn't all that long before I had a couple of fingers trespassing inside her passage, teasing her, building on the arousal that was there. Without looking I could tell that her lips were pursed, her inner lips protruding, seeking additional attention.

I changed position. Now she could feel the length of my cock pressing against her. I suspect that she didn't really catch on to what it was, her attention being on the fingers doing wicked things to her. She'd also changed position somewhat, no longer fully curled up but stretching out a bit. This gave me room to slip my free arm under her, my hand sliding down and capturing a breast which I immediately started teasing.

After a little while and a few minor adjustments it wasn't only my fingers pressing against her soft flesh. My cock was also there, just letting its presence be known. Seeing how hot and wet she was I decided the time was right.

I shifted my cock so it was pressing against the entrance to her passage. Moving my hand back up it snaked around her, my hand cupping the unoccupied breast. At the same time as I squeezed her breast I pushed against her, my cock starting to move into her. She gave a gasp and jerked but I ignored that, continuing to press in.

She was virgin alright, passage tight and reluctant to yield. I continued pressing against her, slowly forcing my way along, her passage yielding reluctantly. Fortunately there was no physical proof of her virginity - probably destroyed long ago by riding horses or bouncing along in that wagon.

Slow persistence eventually found me fully inside her, her passage clinging tightly to me. She was breathing hard and seemed just a bit confused.

"Just relax a little," I told her. "You'll find that you know when to move. It's all very easy to do."

"Tell me that when you've got that thing jammed up you," she muttered. "I'll bet you sing a different tune then."

I suspect that I would in those circumstances but it wasn't going to happen.

I started to move, just drawing back a little and returning, moving slowly and gently, demonstrating that there was nothing to be afraid of. Proving she was like her sister in these matters it only took a few gentle strokes before she was moving in time with me. As far as I was concerned that was my cue to start moving things along. I pulled back a little more, returning smoothly.

I picked up the pace, setting up a nice rhythm, one that Sarah was able to match with no problems. At the same time I started paying a lot more attention to her breasts, teasing and tantalising. Sarah was quickly lost to everything but what her body was demanding, moving in time to the pace I set, giving shuddering little gasps when I drove hard into her.

Sarah was what some might describe as hot to trot, well and truly ready for what I was doing to her. I was giving her pleasure while taking my own and I could tell when she was ready to climax. The biggest clue was her tossing her head back and crying for me to do it, do it now. I did, stepping up the pace and staying with it until she screamed and climaxed. She didn't seem to care if her sister heard her as she just let her scream rip.

I held her against me, cuddling as she relaxed, breathing hard. It only took a few minutes and she was dead to the world, asleep with a happy little smile. She didn't budge when I slipped quietly out of the bed.

I slipped quietly out of the room, noting that the kitchen light was still on. I headed that way. Looking in Alice was there, sitting at the table reading, clad in a night-gown. She turned to me as I approached.

"How did things go?" she asked.

"None of your business," I told her, pulling her to her feet.

"Yes it is. She's my sister."

"So what? Discuss it with her tomorrow if you want to. Now shut-up while I rape you."

Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers
12