The Marshal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I grabbed her night-gown and pulled it up and off. She gave me a startled look, suddenly realising that I'd walked into the kitchen naked, wearing a massive hard-on. She said something which I totally ignored, turning her around and bending her over the table. Without further ado I was driving fully into her while she gave a small scream.

The, ah, preliminaries with her sister had got me really worked up. I gave Alice everything I had just as fast as I could, sinking fully into her with every stroke. Apart from telling me to slow down for a moment while she caught up (I didn't) Alice didn't say anything, working overtime to get in tune with my rampaging lust.

In very short order we were fucking like a pair of rabbits on speed, ignoring everything but what we ourselves were doing. My partner had to take care of herself and I suspected that that was her attitude as well.

This time when she climaxed she felt free to scream. It didn't worry me. I just climaxed myself, giving a groan as I shot my load.

"What the hell?" she said after we separated.

"You told me to," I said blandly. "After you've finished with Sarah I'll be waiting for round two. Your exact words, or near enough."

She looked as though she wanted to argue but didn't know what to say. I'd been dead on guessing that she'd prefer a sudden lusty session. I smiled at her.

"Anyway, I'm tired. I'll go and sleep with Sarah."

"Sarah? Why not me?"

"Because if I'm not there when she wakes up she'll think I left her because she wasn't good enough. Can't have that. Besides, when I wake I'll have a raging boner and I want to teach her how to sit on one. Just me doing a public service. You can come in and help demonstrate if you like."

I departed, heading towards the bed. I was willing to bet that Alice would be along first thing to help demonstrate.

12