All Comments on 'The Marshal Pt. 01'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Exciting beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From Arizona can confirm that the Walmart is on the left when entering from Phoenix. Although it's not desert it's a forest town with snow in the winter. Struck a cord with me sorry for ranting. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has great potential. There is the mystery/action thriller side of the story, like the international agent stories of writers such as James Patterson, there are also elements of a good Romance.

The characters are being nicely fleshed out as the story goes along.

It is hard to fairly rate a Part 1 of a story of unknown length, but the elements of what a enjoy in a really good book are here.

I am very much looking forward to the next part. I am just hoping the story line stays exciting and this is not an Erotic Coupling type story. Since this is in Romance I hope their is sort sort of positive ending.

The Marshall is a character who could be used in all sorts of ways in future stories, but I do get frustrated with love them and leave them heroes. Even Ian Fleming had James Bond get married. Mitt Rapp, too, has a wife and daughter. 5/5 so far.

THC

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
AWESOME

Very good start looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is a very good story and am enjoying it all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting enough!...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Eight parts!!! Cannot wait.

Love the relationship between them. Good story, only weakness us the use of his mobile. Must know his number and be able to track him via his signal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean I get it... To a degree, but he's still an unlikable character to be honest. He's contradictory in a confusing way. I need to protect my witness at all costs but be as unbending and unrelenting an asshole as possible to an as unrelenting bitch who in reality if she were as bad as she's being painted would most likely have slipped off by now, gotten herself hurt or killed because of his character towards her and would have cast a cloud over the rest of his career and possibly life as he'd forever be second guessing his choices in how he dealt with her. Her rationalizing his behavior and justifying him just makes her less likable. You starve a person and they're are most like not going to be all oh he's just doing it for my safety... Irrational. Decent story telling in a Hollywood movie sort of way barring real emotional rational, but so far unlikable male and female leads.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Great story - Should make a movie of this...LOL! 5*

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a marvellous story. This is top notch stuff all the way. Thank you author your talent shines in this story. Scores 5/5 and into favourites.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

The taming of the Shrew..........

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Terrific structure and narrative, pretty gripping, really. Occasional slips into first person don’t bother me none; maybe author originally wrote it from that POV and re-edited, missing one or three. Look forward to rest of it! Solid 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories