All Comments on 'The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 03'

by NancDance

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Really enjoying this

Hot story and well written, look forward to some more. Thank you

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
Great work

I believe this may be one of the best incestous breeder stories on lit. The writting is excellent and the pacing is solid too. I also like while story is still over the top, you have stop short of making it cartoony (the the G sized breasts were a bit much.). I cannot wait to what other stories you have in store in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

what a story its so good dont stop writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderfully written awaiting the next chapter!!!!

Wonderful keep writing

NancDanceNancDanceabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

I love reading everyone's comments. Glad so many people enjoy reading my stories. I have a real problem that once I get close to finishing a chapter I can't wait to post it and don't run my draft by a second or third pair of eyes. Promise to hold off on the next one till at least two people have checked it. Thanks again.

timetracker2643timetracker2643about 7 years ago
Amazing

Love this story and the fact that there are time jumps and that we actually get to see what happens after the family member has the child. More often the stories here on Lit just end with the pregnancy and we never see what happens after, I love this change. Keep up the amazing work.

ZonemanZonemanabout 7 years ago
Missing Chapters ????

How did Rachel's pregance come about did I miss a chapter???? How did kids find outthe Nancy's baby was her sons and Rachel's baby was brothers???

NancDanceNancDanceabout 7 years agoAuthor

Rachel is the only one that knows about her mother's infidelity. The twins assume that Rachel's baby is from ex boyfriend in chapter 2. Sorry it wasn't more clear. Hope that helps.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Another yummy chapter!

I can't wait for more! Thank you!

Larkfield61Larkfield61about 7 years ago
Sorry

Went to give you five stars and hit the one by mistake.

I love the idea of him fucking each one in turn, hopefully impregmating all of them.

Don't fancy the idea of the deep fried turkey though, wouldn't want to eat that😀

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Fuck i love this

I mustve edged for two hours after I read this for the first time. It's really effing good. I wonder though if he's going to impregante his mom again? I know it would be her sixth and she's 45 but she's the hottest one anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep up

Keep up the good work,it make me hard just to see there is a new update of the novel.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Well It Does A Family Well!

Seems All In The Family Fits Well! So three of four pregnant and Tiff will be in quick order. Write On! :-)

RogueElementRogueElementabout 7 years ago
Awesome

One word to sum the whole series.

Simply - awesome!

racheljane1984racheljane1984almost 7 years ago
great series

please keep it going

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 03:" - NOW: Forty-five Year Old Widowed Mother of Five, Nancy Martin and Nineteen Year Son, Samuel and Their Three Month Old Son, Ethan and Twenty-five Year Old Pregnant (By Brother Sam) Daughter, Rachel Martin and Twenty-one

Jeez Louise, this story just only gets better, and Better And BETTER!! Never in my life have I had such hard, hard-ons, for longer and longer times, and emptied my "nut" with such force, as with having this fabulous story to fantasize about. This Martin family is beyond scope and reason, but it is certainly well within the realm of possibilities. Sam and his mother Nancy, along with Sam continuing to breed his sisters (and mother) will have a harem of pussy sufficient to walk across a room upon ( a wild dream of mine, is to walk on a "field of titties and pussies")!

Now, with young three month old Ethan (the first child and brother of Sam, fifth child of mother Nancy and her first grandchild), twenty-five year old sister Rachel's li"l Martin in the "oven" (fathered by brother Sam), and the probability that Allison (Ali) is "with child", with twin sister Tiffany in the wings awaiting her introduction to having Sam's little swimmers looking to enrich her egg, there is a new team of little Martin's to double or or even triple the Nancy Martin family populous! NancDance, please keep writing; you have an audience that is eager, yearning and desperate to adore you with our accolades and gratuities of appreciation for a deserving job of Well Done!!

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Nice

The twins are a nice addition.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"The Martin Family Sire Ch. 03:" - Forty-five Year Old widowed Mother of Five, the Fifth Child, Ethan Fathered by Her Nineteen Year Old Son/Love, Twenty-five Year Old Daughter, Rachel and Twenty-one Year Old Twin Daughters, Tiffany and Allison. Every accolade possibly has been stowed upon this charming, elegant and fascinating family of horny female flesh of mother, daughter, twin daughters and horny virile adolescent son (and baby son of mother's and eldest son)!! 'NancDance' hasn't penned another story in almost three (3) years; we avid and incest-starved reader's are looking forward to her next reader's-award winning escapades of incestuous sex and making babies!! NancDance is World's Above most other writers on this and many other sites, in particular the incest genre!! Accolades!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Again, nicely done. Another wonderfully erotic read. 5 stars!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work. I still hate incest babies in these stories.

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

You lost me once it went to Nancy and Rach pleasure each other after Sam did them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it’s the whole family were supposedly the aunties and cousins and the grandmothers

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite chapter of the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some lucky family beautiful fantastic story hopefully it can keep continuing maybe the 2 youngest girls could end up being pregnant too that would be good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous