The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers

Tiffany was first to offer herself to her brother by turning away from him and wiggling her butt at him. Sam rolled over to spoon her. With his free hand he pulled her cheeks apart and pointed his cock inside her and pushed.

She was tight, almost too tight. He felt her body recoil away from him when he tried penetrating her at first. He spit on his hand and coated his the head of his cock and tried again.

Sam felt Ali pressed against his back. Her pussy was burning with desire and she whimpered as she felt Sam delicately enter her beloved sister. Inch by inch he introduced himself until only an a little bit of his cock was left outside. He tried pushing further but Tiffany winced away from him. He couldn't go deeper without hurting her, so went about fucking her with that in mind.

Like the loving brother that he was, he kissed and caressed her neck as he taught her the art of love making. Behind him Ali had started playing with herself unable to control her own desire. It is said that twins are linked by a strong cosmic force. Sam wondered if Ali could somehow feel what he was doing to her twin sister. After about 15 minutes of gentle fucking, Tiffany's body locked up as she came for the very first time at the hands of a man. It was a completely different feeling from when she occasionally played with herself.

Sam did not cum however, although his testicles were boiling with desire he knew fully aware that he needed to pace himself. He still had one more hungry pussy to feed.

Meanwhile In the other bed, Nancy and Rachel had frozen with their fingers in each other's pussy, as they heard the small gasps of pleasure coming from the other bed. They both smiled at one another, acknowledging that Sam had finally done what came natural to him. He was bringing the twins into the fold and now no one would be left out.

Sam pulled out of Tiffany's drooling pussy and rolled back around towards Ali. He felt her grip his wet sticky cock as soon it was in front of her.

"Fuck... you are so hard," she said a little more loudly than she intended.

Rachel and Nancy both overheard her and squirmed anxiously trying not to be overheard themselves.

Tiffany was still in a daze when she felt Sam rise up off the bed and move between her sister's legs. Sam didn't have to wonder too long whether Ali would be able to take him all in. She grabbed his butt and eagerly pulled him inside. Just like her sister however, she flinched at the very last inch of his manhood.

Twins... Sam thought to himself as he tried to feel how deep he could really go.

Although they shared the same tight athletic build Ali was more experienced and Sam soon discovered he wouldn't last long very long inside inside his last pussy of the day. Ali's pussy lips gripped tight around his shaft as she gyrated her hips underneath him. It literally felt like she was sucking on his dick with her pussy. He was in heaven. Sam held fast as she danced on his dick for a quite a while. He wanted to make sure that she thoroughly enjoyed what he had to offer just like her sister and mother before her. Finally after a few minutes Ali's abs tired and she was forced to stop.

"My turn," Sam growled into her ear.

Ali could only let out a small groans as her brother proceeded to fuck her with the same force he had fucked their mother. To prevent from hurting her he worked his cock upwards into her instead of downwards. This allowed him to bottom out at angle. The only problem was that now the trailer could be felt slightly moving side to side. Ali realized this and tried to stop her brother from being too obvious. He however was oblivious to her pleas and her flailing movements only made him more excited to fuck and cum inside her.

Ali lost all her reasoning as Sam continued to fuck with complete disregard. She bit into her pillow to muffle her moans but the swaying motion was now painfully obvious. Tiffany was now fully aware once again and realized the same thing, they were going to get caught. Sam was going to wake their mother and they would have to no way of excusing what they were doing. She knew it was wrong but had no idea how to stop Sam.

Rachel, having felt the trailer gently swaying, resumed playing with her mother's pussy. She tucked her head under the sheets and latched onto her mother's breast who were currently leaking milk on their own. Quietly she suckled on her and was rewarded with even more sweet nectar from her mother's breasts. Nancy relaxed and enjoyed the attention while she focused on the quiet sounds that were coming from the opposite side of the small camper.

"My God this is crazy... how did we end up like this?" She thought to herself.

"What if Ali or Tiffany get pregnant? Then we'll be really fucked..."

Deep down inside however, Nancy couldn't deny she loved every part of her family's sinful ways.

It was around 1am in the morning when Sam finally succumbed to his sister's tight young pussy. He wrapped his hands under her bottom and squeezed her ass as he pushed deep inside her one last time. He groaned like a tired beast on top of her and empty his balls for the third time that day. He stayed there for a few seconds until she squeezed his cock out of her messy pussy. Sam leaned over her and slid open the small window next to them. He was hot and exhausted but couldn't help but kiss his sister.

He assumed Rachel and his mother had heard them all along and did nothing to hide his nudity when he crawled over Tiffany and out of bed. The trailer was dark except for the faint light that came from somewhere outside. Sam walked over to the small kitchen area that separated the two beds and flicked on the light switch for the small lamp directly above the small stove.

All four women watched him from their respective places as he filled up a glass of water and drank it down. His muscular body was shining with perspiration and his upper torso heaved as he tried to catch his breath from all his exertion. Nancy and her daughter's were hidden in the darkness but Sam assumed it was more than likely they were all watching him.

He pulled a wash cloth from one of the shelves and soaked it in warm water from the sink. The twins couldn't believe how careless Sam was being but remained quite hoping their mother and Rachel were still asleep.

Sam stepped back from the small counter and carefully wiped his cock and his balls down. He pointed his cock up and wiped the creamy white mixture of cum and pussy juice.

Once he was done with himself, he rinsed the washcloth once again and walked back towards his twins sisters. Tiffany found herself unprepared as Sam lifted the blanket off of her and proceeded wipe her pussy off. It all felt very strange to her and in her freshly fucked state she wondered if perhaps she wasn't dreaming.

Once satisfied she was clean Sam walked back the sink and rinsed it for the final time. All the while Rachel and Nancy watched him completely enamored having realized what he was doing.

Sam returned to the bed and proceeded to do the same with Ali.

"Aren't you scared mom will see us?" she whispered to him, as he pressed the cloth into her puffy lips.

"shhhh," he whispered back.

"Don't worry about her, we'll be ok," he assured her as he pressed his index finger between her pussy to soak up his cum.

Finally after having cleaned both of his sisters, Sam nestled back into bed between them. Both girls draped their legs over him and laid their heads on on his arms. All three fell asleep within moments and were soon dreaming together. Nancy and Rachel both fell asleep soon after. Rachel's mouth still locked onto her mother's tit.

NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers