All Comments on 'The Mask'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy Sweet!

Again, you manage to mix incredible sweetness with smokin' hot sex. A bit cliched perhaps (but there's requests for ya) still fun. Thanks for another good one you talented man you!

OwensDarlinOwensDarlinover 14 years ago
Sweet, sexy, and a bit sad somehow

I am mildly sorry to say that I am old enough to have had a terrible crush on the original Disney TV version of the character whose costume you wore - as well as the remake from several years ago - so you had me the minute you put on the mask. Cliche? Maybe. But every writer knows that the number of possible plots is finite. It's what you do with those plots that counts. This is evocative and fun. You really never disappoint. (No pressure.) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious

Another incredibly hot and delicious submission.. WOW! And the Zorro costume was the perfect pick for you.. SEXY! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow...

amazing as always... keep them coming!

killerbeekittykillerbeekittyover 14 years ago
;)

So not only do you affect women who are the same age as you, but you can also affect a 19 year old. Cheers, sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I love your voice! I love the way you tell your stories! It makes me sooooo hot! Wishing that I had you doing all that to me.... Thank you for the fantasy!

faelynfaelynalmost 12 years ago
Simply the sexiest story that I have heard

I just began listening to your stories yesterday and have only listened to two this far but you can be sure that I will be enjoying them all. Fantastic audio, I can't help but be entranced by your sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Text?

If the category is text with audio, like, where's the text, dude?

alimaealimaeabout 11 years ago
So beautiful..

The combination of your incredibly sexy voice and the beautiful story was just heavenly. My heart is still utterly melted. xx

MistressRose27MistressRose27over 10 years ago
very good

I love a man with an accent and yours is dreamy was cracking up but also turned on by the whole zoro thing a guy in mask and cape is hot you have a way with capturing the listeners attention and making them feel like you are only talking to them I love it .

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Soooooooo romantic

Zorro *swooon* and straight though I am, I can admire a woman who has the bod to wear a cat woman costume.

I just love the idea of sex with masks on, only finding out who the person who's just driven you wild is after you've both come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trick or treat!

I love your stories of good friends finally coming together. Camping, Lost flame, Cuddling, The Mask. I miss your style in audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy come alive

I love your story telling. No one does it better. So tired of the 6 minute jerk off moans and groans recordings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hey it's Sterling Cooper

Hi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous