The Masked Fucker Pt. 01

Story Info
The world's most popular game show.
2k words
3.79
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything ready?"

"Of course."

Eve walks into the living room, toweling her hair and is shocked to see that everything is indeed ready. Lube, washcloths, and water are placed on the coffee table. The TV is on and set to the game network. Friday Funday is ready to begin.

Eve settles into her middle spot and Daniel plops down on her left. She spreads out and drapes her dark brown leg over his pale, freckled one. He instantly drops his hand to her thick thigh and begins rubbing in slow, lazy circles.

Eve reaches to her right and finds the spot still empty.

"Where's Ravi?"

"Ah, I will be there to grace you with my beauty soon!" His masculine voice calls out from the kitchen.

"Beauty my ass." Daniel snickers as the opening music to the world's most popular game show begins.

The gorgeous smirk of Maria Putina fills the screen.

"Bienvenidos everybody to the sexual sensation: The Masked Fucker!"

Cheers erupt from seemingly everywhere. The camera pulls out and we are greeted to the sight of Maria's perky double E breast, hourglass figure, and perfect ass. Behind her is a humongous studio. All incredibly excited and incredible nude.

Maria continues, ignoring people in the front row playing with themselves, and each other, seductively.

"If you are new to The Masked Fucker, these are the rules: Three lucky people will be

picked at random from our studio audience."

The camera pans over the audience. People scream and cheer and rub their nipples as the camera swoops by them.

"They each will be fucked by one of our Masked Fuckers."

We cut to three masked figures, wearing colorful, skin tight bodysuits. The chest and genital areas of the suits have been cut. We can tell that two are female and one is male.

"Our Masked Fuckers are stars of today and our three celebrity judges will judge them on their performance. Our losers will be unmasked and our winner will compete in this week's Superstar Challenge. Are you ready to begin?"

The crowd goes berserk.

"Fuck yeah!" Ravi has appeared next to Eve. His dick is already at attention. Eve wraps one hand around it and begins a leisurely stroke.

On screen, three white spotlights fly over the studio audience. People jump up and down and try their hardest to strut their stuff. A light stops. A tall, raven haired woman is bathed in blue light. She jumps up and down in excitement, screaming. Her small breast jiggle intoxicatingly, and her seat neighbor begins fondling them. She thrust them out just as another light stops. This time a short, East Asian, man is bathed in green light. His face breaks out into a beautiful smile and he wiggles his hips, displaying his 7 and a half inch dick.

The next light gives the pale, white haired volunteer a purple hue. He's shyer than the others. His body breaks out in a blush as a man next time him slaps his ass.

We zoom out and see the multicolored lights on the night's lucky three. The shot cuts to Maria again. Her nipples have turned into hard nubs, and a light blush appears under her light brown skin.

"Maria's such a slut." Eve says breathily. "She's always so horny when they cut back from the selection."

Daniel's hand has been working it's way up Eve's thigh the whole time. It's finally made its way to her honeypot. He slips one of his fingers against her dripping pussy and grins.

"Seems you and Maria have something in common."

On the TV, the first volunteer has found her way to the stage. Maria stands beside her. The woman towers over Maria's petite figure. Up close it is clear the woman is in her late 30s. Her mostly fit body has begun to sag a bit, but it's still a sight to see. Maria, at least, seems to be enjoying it.

"And what is your name my love?"

The woman grins and almost stutters over her excitement. "My name is Yara. I'm a 38 year old mother of three from Oklahoma and I love the Masked Fucker."

"Ohhhh a MILF" Ravi speeds up Eve's hand on his dick.

Maria stares at Yara's smooth ass. "And I'm sure our fuckers will love you."

Maria slowly tears her eyes from Yara's backside. "Before we can begin tonight's first fuck. Let's introduce our celebrity judges."

A lush couch holding three judges is illuminated.

"In the middle we have pop starlet Pussy Juice." A 20 year old woman with ass length braids waves. She, like Eve, is sitting between two men who are happily groping her.

"On her left is the star of the new war drama More Trouble, Donny Dimes."

Donny, a clean cut, middle aged guy, with a bit of a belly, waves lazily with his left hand. His right is busy pistoning in and out of Pussy Juice's wet pussy.

"And our last guest is NBA MVP Andrej Biskup!"

Andrej, nods his blonde, corn rowed head. His 7 foot tall frame is crushed into the space. His long fingers trace graceful circles along his co judge's clitoris. His other long arm is reached across Pussy Juice so he can stroke Donny's uncut erection.

Eve and Ravi moan in unison at the sight of Andrej. Eve pumps her hips against the boys' hands, and orgasms with a half scream. Daniel is half shocked, half amused.

"You really think that Andrej guy is hot huh?"

Ravi answers for her. "How can you not? Have you seen him dunk?"

Eve whimpers her agreement softly. "A man."

We turn back to the TV. On screen we see that Yara has picked her Fucker.

The more well endowed female fucker, dressed in purple and pink, descends from the sky and onto the stage. She struts to center stage as Maria reads off her introduction.

"Our first fucker is a triple threat. She acts, she sings, and she can suck two dicks at once. Princess Cupcake!"

"Princess Cupcake" struts over to Yara, stands on her tip toes, and kisses the woman passionately. Yara's knees begin to go weak and Maria takes the opportunity to place a hand on each ass cheek for support. Over Yara's shoulder she talks to the cameras.

"Our Fucker will have five minutes to show off for our lucky volunteer and our celebrity judges. At the end of the five minutes, our judges, the audience, and Yara herself will rate Princess Cupcake on her performance. If our Fucker fails to make our volunteer cum in five minutes, they will be disqualified and immediately unmasked. If our volunteer can make their Fucker cum first, they will win 10 grand!"

Princess Cupcake leads Yara to the bed that has appeared behind them. A timer appears on screens all around the stadium.

"Ready?"

Yara nods.

The timer counts down one second. Princes Cupcake tackles Yara onto the bed and immediately goes for her breast. She sucks on the right while her hand expertly manipulates the nipple of the other. Yara slides a leg in between Princess Cupcakes, and the woman can't help but rub her excited pussy against her partner's long legs. Princess Cupcake switches breasts and Yara takes this as an opportunity to play with the star's amazing, all natural breast. The brightly clad woman begins humping Yara's thigh more determinedly.

"Only 30 seconds in, and she's already ready to cum" Daniel jeers at the screen. Eve turns away from his hard dick to see the action on screen. Ravi has to reposition her leg so he can see from his place on the floor, between her thighs.

As if she can hear Daniel's critiques, Princess Cupcake tears herself away from Yara's soft breasts and firm legs. She snakes down Yara's long body, placing kisses and bites along the way. When she reaches her destination, she doesn't hesitate to attack the woman's pussy. Yara's back arches and she calls out in pure pleasure. An echo comes from the crowd as the sight of her causes many of them to orgam.

Princess Cupcake focuses on Yara's clit and after 30 seconds of tongue lashing, Yara calls out to her. "Put your fingers inside me!"

The woman does as told and slips one, then two, then three fingers inside the lustful mother. Yara's hips keep bucking against the star's hand and finally, she slips a fourth finger into the woman. Yara's steady moaning reaches it's crescendo. Her entire body shakes as she cums and Princess Cupcake has to hold steady to keep her legs open.

Maria appears in a small window in the bottom corner of the screen. "With three minutes remaining, Yara has had her first orgasm!"

Princess Cupcake quickly moves up Yara's body and straddles her. She carefully positions herself so that her and Yara are clit to clit. She lowers herself down and begins rocking at a moderate pace. Yara, still sensitive from orgasm, calls out like a banshee. Princess Cupcake offers Yara one of her breasts and the older woman begins sucking on her nipple.

A rectangular window pops up and fills the bottom third of the screen. The judges: Andrej now in the middle with Pussy Juice riding him and Donny sitting in his same position, jerking off to the shows in front of and beside him. Maria stands off to the side, seemingly fascinated by Pussy Juice's precise and exoctic movements.

"So, judges, what do you think of Princess Cupcake's performance so far?"

"I think pussy fucking her is an excellent touch. No woman can resist it." Pussy Juice quips as she slowly writes her name with her hips.

Donny nods "I agree. Her pussy eating skills were good, but Yara having to ask for fingers shows a lack of intuition."

Andrej, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, mumbles out "She's...doing...good."

"With 1:30 remaining, Princess Cupcake is going to have to get Yara to at least one more orgasm if she wants to impress the judges."

The rectangle disappears. Princess Cupcake is grinding against Yara with passion. The taller woman is on the verge of an orgasm. Princess Cupcake's leg twitches slightly.

"She's gonna cum." this time Daniel has to readjust his attention. He's at a similar state as the women on the TV.

Eve is correct. With one final grind Princess Cupcake lets out a soft whine and collapses on top of her partner. Desperate for orgasm, Yara wiggles and humps against the woman. Princess Cupcake tries to regain herself, but she's too sensitive to continue. She pushes Yara's legs up and begins working her clit.

Twenty seconds remaining.

Princess Cupcake tries desperately to bring Yara off. She slides two fingers inside the woman and sucks on her clit sloppily.

Ten seconds remaining.

The crowd begins counting.

9.

8.

7.

6.

Yara starts to moan louder.

5.

4.

Princess Cupcake adds another finger.

3.

2.

1.

Yara pitches forward. Her body begins to shake. She's cumming again. After time ran out.

Once Yara has calmed down Princess Cupcake removes herself from between the woman's legs. Maria appears at their side.

"Princess Cupcake. You were able to bring your fuck off one time, and put on a hell of a show." She turns to the audience. "After this break we'll move on to our second volunteer."

As the jingle for Smooth X Lube plays, Ravi and Eve disentangle themselves and move from the floor to the couch, both wiping their mouths. Daniel notices that Ravi's erection is still raging.

"As last to cum Ravi, who would you like to do the honors?"

Ravi puts on a fake deep expression and rubs his chin. "Hmmm. Eve does know how to use her tongue. But the suction from Daniel's jaws of steel."

Eve giggles and hits Ravi on the shoulder.

"Hurry up and pick. The commercial is almost over."

Ravi closes his eyes and eeny-meeny-minny-moes. His finger lands on Daniel. He grins and assumes the position in front of the couch. He slips Ravi's dick into his mouth as the theme song begins playing.